16

I took too long nai :p
But I have a reason. My mom isn't well so I have to handle all the household chores along with college and studies. I hardly get some free time. Please do pray for my mom.

Andd a bada waalaaaa Thank you to my bae bejeweled_30 for helping me sooooooooo much with this chapter. Wouldn't have been for her I'm sure I would have messed up the whole thing

Okay now a pause to my rant and go read!

Better leave me lots of comments as this is long.

Shehryaar's POV:-

'Shehryaar can't you give me another chance?" Sara words played through my head as I drove back home. I searched for Zahra in the park but didn't find her. I called her so many times but she just wouldn't receive the call.

Driving fast and taking sharp turns I reached home and sprinted out of the car towards the door.

I rang the bell furiously as my breaths were hard heart pounding wild and sweat beads formed on my forehead. The door opened and revealed Hussain who had a worried look on his face too. "Hussain..Zahra? Where is she?" I asked between my heavy breathing.

"Shehry..she's in the room" he said and I heaved a sigh of relief. "She locked it from inside" he said and my head snapped towards him.. I ran up the stairs as the thoughts of what possibly worse could happen crossed my mind.

Reaching the door I banged it with my fist hard as I called out for her. "Zahra! Zahra! Open the door" I yelled as I again banged it but there was no sound from the other side. Frustrated I ran a hand through my hair.

Just hope she doesn't do something that makes us both regret. I tried opening again but to no avail. "Kitchen! Kitchen" I said to myself as I remember that there was always a spare key in the kitchen. I rushed down and searched frantically for the key

Finding it on the shelf top I again ran upstairs and opened the door. The room was a mess. Things were scattered here and there but thankfully nothing was broken.

My eyes searched for Zahra and my heart stopped as I saw her lying on the floor with one hand clutching papers and the other beside her. I ran upto her as I placed her head in my lap

"Zahra...Zahra open your eyes" I said as I patted her cheek. She moved a little and slowly her eyes flutter open. "Shehryaar..." I sighed in relief as she took my name and looked at her. She tried getting up and I helped her sit when suddenly she clutched her head.

"Zahra..Zahra what happened?" I asked as I saw she shut her eyes tight. "Shehryaar....my....my head" she said and fell back down in my lap.

"Zahra! Hussain call the doctor!!" I screamed as I continuously patted her cheek trying to wake her. Hussain came rushing to the room and his eyes went wide as he saw the mess and Zahra. "Shehry....ye?" He was speaking when I cut him off. "Hussain call the doctor!" I yelled and he nodded as he dialled the number on his phone. I lifted up Zahra in my arms and lowered her on the bed.

One of her hand was dangling down so I gently placed it on her stomach and pulled up the quilt as I waited for the doctor to arrive.

I looked at her face closely and my heart cringed when I saw her pale face and trails of tears on her cheeks.

Her eyes still had little moisture and I bent close to her face to wipe them.

I brush my thumb along the corner of her eye and close my eyes as her breath fanned my face.