So a little while ago, I discovered Wattpad through a friend and I've been stuck with it ever since.
At first it was a way to share Sentinel with people that enjoyed and *wanted* to read books--even if they weren't perfect and littered with a whole bunch of telling and exposition and confusing sentences. It was perfect, and as I pranced about the site with my head held high thinking I'd written ten chapters of the best thing ever, I started to meet other writers.
Coincidentally, that's about the time I realised how much I sucked at writing and started stalking those other writers and google to figure out how to get better.
Other places you can find me:
> Blog! This'll be where the detailed announcements and other not-legit things go!
> Facebook page! Fanart, other random updates that don't require blog posts! There's a gallery, check it out!
DA GALLERY FOR FANARTS! http://rainshinerah.deviantart.com/favourites/62994408/Fanart
Stuff that is actually about me:
- I'm a gamer.
- Australian. Spelling is weird for you Americans.
- My favourite colour is probably silver.
- I have a cockatiel! She tells me to wake up (literally) in the morning when she wants out of her cage.
- Books: FANTASY! Throne of Glass, Ranger's Apprentice, Mistborn, Percy Jackson, Night World, Vampire Academy and Artemis Fowl are among my favourites. [Eragon and Divergent disappointed the hell out of me.]
> ShadowSong - Updated every Wednesday!
> Indigo - IN THE PROCESS OF PUBLISHING!
[Current status: Last full round of edits with editor]
> Mythic - Will be rewriting and editing to get the manuscript shiny enough for querying in 2017!
Sentinel - #17
Indigo - #7
Mythic - #8
Pinfeathers - #26
Hard Light - #15
ShadowSong - #52
- In a beanbag with a book or five.
- JoinedNovember 29, 2011