So a little while ago, I discovered Wattpad through a friend and I've been stuck with it ever since.
At first it was a way to share Sentinel with people that enjoyed and *wanted* to read books--even if they weren't perfect and littered with a whole bunch of telling and exposition and confusing sentences. It was perfect, and as I pranced about the site with my head held high thinking I'd written ten chapters of the best thing ever, I started to meet other writers.
Coincidentally, that's about the time I realised how much I sucked at writing and started stalking those other writers and google to figure out how to get better.
Other places you can find me:
> Colourverse Discord! https://discord.gg/ZEmVwTY
> Facebook page! http://www.facebook.com/weaponisedturtles
> Insta! https://www.instagram.com/skyhuntresswrites/
Indigo Webcomic by 46Kibahime!
Stuff that is actually about me:
- I like playing games :D
- Australian. Spelling is weird for you Americans
- My favourite colour is probably silver
- I have a cockatiel who tells me to wake up (literally) in the morning.
- Books: FANTASY! Throne of Glass, ACOTAR, Ranger's Apprentice, Mistborn, Percy Jackson, Night World, Vampire Academy and Artemis Fowl are among my favourites [Eragon and Divergent disappointed the hell out of me]
I read every single comment I get at least like, three times. Replying to them is not guaranteed unless it's a recent update <3
> Spirit Blood - WiP!
> Indigo & ShadowSong B1: Editing!
> ShadowSong: Counterpoint [On Hold]
> Indigo Webcomic [On Hold]
Sentinel - #17
Indigo - #7
Mythic - #8
Pinfeathers - #26
Hard Light - #15
ShadowSong - #34
- In a beanbag with a book or five.
- JoinedNovember 29, 2011