"I just want everything to go back to how it used to be..."
Be careful what you wish for. In the aftermath of your impulsive deal with Tad Strange, you find yourself back at home with your family, with no memory of ever having moved to Reverse Falls. Meanwhile in town, Bill and Will Cipher have gone back to work for the Gleeful twins, who don't remember being murdered by you.
The deal has been made. All seems lost. But Bill and Will aren't ready to give up on you just yet...
The sequel to UnWilling Roommates.
- Chapter 1: Everything is How it Used to be
- Chapter 2: I'm Different Now
- Chapter 3: I'll Find You
- Chapter 4: Pull Yourself Together
- Chapter 5: Bill Still Doesn't Understand Feelings (Part 1)
- Chapter 6: Bill Still Doesn't Understand Feelings (part 2)
- Chapter 7: Your Web of Lies
- Chapter 8: Tug-of-War
- Chapter 9: Strange Soon will be the Norm
- Chapter 10: What Happened to Mabel
- Chapter 11: Strange Takeover
- Chapter 12: It's Lonely at the Top
- Chapter 13: Inside the Bubble
- Chapter 14: Bill Does the Hero Thing (part 1)
- Chapter 15: The Conqueror and the Cat
- Chapter 16: The Cat and the Conqueror
- Chapter 17: Have Fun Storming the Castle
- Chapter 18: Bill Does the Hero Thing (part 2)
- Chapter 19: I'm Falling for You
- Chapter 20: Everything Changes
- Author's Note: Future Works