CROSSROADS: The Crossing Trilogy Book II
Trust: it is a fragile thing. Place but a grain of doubt and the scales will tip.
Since Aurora arrived in Armindia, Tezaro has grown distant, while Lily remains healing in Lathimnar. Eri and Master Owen have taken upon themselves to train Aurora into becoming the Key of Prophecy; no matter how reluctant she may be to the idea of savior.
But all is not well within the kingdom. Politics threaten to tear it apart if a fragile alliance is not maintained. Lord Fennaris and his sorceress Mimika use this opportunity to fan the flames of war and chaos.
Lines will be drawn and friendships will be tested.
- Tezaro's Prophecy
- The Key of Prophecy
- Chapter One: Healing and Hurting
- Chapter Two: Kin and King
- Chapter Three: Secrets and Sacrifice
- Chapter Four: Deception and Devotion
- Chapter Five: Enter and Exodus
- Chapter Six: Safe and Stolen
- Chapter Seven: Hearth and Heart
- Chapter Eight: Heir and Air
- Chapter Nine: Judge and Jury
- Chapter Ten: Sink and Swim
- Chapter Eleven: Routines and Routes
- Chapter Twelve: His Story and History