Allysa needed to find a way to convince her parents that she could be independent and stay in Kuala Lumpur. But she was not getting any help from her housemates, who were air hostesses that spent more time flying than staying on the ground.
She tried to seek advice from her male colleague, Nazrul a.k.a Mr. Hotness but he was not the shoulder-to-cry-on type.
One night, she started hearing male voices in her bedroom. She thought it was a dream, but it happened again the following night. The voice introduced himself as Dwen, a spirit looking for eternal peace. He thought if he helped someone, his spirit would finally be freed.
They started becoming awkward friends and Allysa asked for his advice for the problems she was currently facing.
- Chapter 1: A cup of cold coffee
- Chapter 2: Spaghetti and tortilla chips
- Chapter 3: Blueberry Muffin
- Chapter 4: Mushroom quische
- Chapter 5: Caramel Waffles
- Chapter 6: Pancake with butter and honey
- Chapter 7: A hot cup of Darjeeling tea
- Chapter 8: Nescafe 3 in 1
- Chapter 9: Butter croissant and iced mocha
- Chapter 10: Bread Butter Pudding
- Chapter 11: Cheese naan and tandoori chicken
- Chapter 12: Vanilla float
- Chapter 13: Iced mocha latte
- Chapter 14: Nutella brownies
- Chapter 15: Bandung soda lychee
- Chapter 16: Iced lemon tea
- Chapter 17: Creme brulee french toast casserole
- Chapter 18: Double cheese burger
- Chapter 19: Churros
- Chapter 20: Spicy fried chicken
- Chapter 21: Overnight oat
- Chapter 22: Poori
- Chapter 23 : Pour some sugar on me
- Chapter 24: You give love a bad name
- Part 25: Creep