You're Mine *Mattheo riddle*...

By drewstarkeysfoot

"You're mine and only mine if anyone touches you they will truly regret it." You've been dating Draco Malfoy... More

Characters
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY- EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
We're sorry.

CHAPTER THREE

14.5K 217 664
By drewstarkeysfoot

*Next morning*
"AMY WAKE UP! WAKE THE FUCK UP!" Madi said while shaking me. I got up quickly rubbing my eyes, the sun glistening through the dorm room curtains onto my face, practically blinding me.

"What," I said with a raspy voice.

"You're late we have potions dumbass, we have 10 minutes to have breakfast," Madi said.

"Just go before me I'll be there in 5 minutes," I said jumping off my bed.

I went to the bathroom, showered really quickly, did my make up and put my uniform on.
I entered the great hall and made my way to the Slytherin table, everyone was starting at me for some reason, I took a seat beside Madi, meanwhile Ava was no where to be found.

"Why the fuck is everyone looking at me," I said in an annoyed tone.
"Did you forget what happened yesterday," Blaise and Madi said at the same time.
"Oh fuck, where is that albino ferret anyway," I replied while filling my plate with food.

Madi starts laughing and Blaise's eyes open wide in shock.

"He's behind me isn't he?" I said.

Blaise and Madi nodded in unison.

I look back and see Draco towering over me, I act as if I hadn't said anything.

"What the fuck do you want from me?" I said through gritted teeth.

"Can I talk to you?" Draco said with a blank expression.

"No," I said with a sarcastic smile I then turned away but I still felt his presence behind me.

"Please Amelia," he tried again.

"It's Blackwood to you ferret," I said facing him again, he stood there frozen so I decided to do something very fucking stupid.

"I'm going to my fuck buddy now, bye," I waved at Madi and Blaise who stared at me in shock.

I made my way to Cedric and sat on his lap not caring what anyone had to say.

"Hey ceddy," I said giving him a kiss on his cheek.

"Hey Amelia," he replied with a smile on his face.

I then look back at the slytherin table to see if Draco is there but he had already left, my eyes kept wandering the Slytherin Table until they locked eyes with the boy with brown hair, he looked furious for some reason but I decided to look away and continue speaking to Cedric.

A few minutes later it was time for potions class so Cedric offered to drop me to class, I said yeah.

"Amelia," Cedric said.
"Yeah Ced, what's up,"
"Astronomy tower later tonight?"
"Of course Ced, okay my class is right here, Bye!!"
I entered class and took a seat in an empty seat in the back, I sat there waiting for Madi to show up but she was late.
"Good morning class," Snape said with a bored tone.
"Today we will be making Amortentia,"
Everyone began whispering to each other about how excited they were.

Madi then walked in with Blaise and Mattheo.
"You're late, 10 points taken from Slytherin," Snape said.
Madi then walked over to me and took a seat beside me.
"Where have you been," I whispered to Madi.
"I got caught up with something,"
"Oh alright,"
"I will be picking your partners for today's project," Snape said.
Everyone sighed.
"Madison and Blaise, Ava and Draco, Amelia and Mattheo,"
When I heard Mattheo's name everything went blank, he's too bipolar for my liking, I can't work with him!

"Professor I want to change partners please!" I asked Snape.

"Amelia I have already chose your partner you can't change him." Snape said blankly.

Mattheo then came over to take a seat beside me and we started working without saying a word.

"So Cedric huh," Mattheo said.
"What's it to you?" I replied.
"Just saying you got over Malfoy pretty quickly who's next, Goyle?" Mattheo huffed.
"Excuse me what the fuck do you mean by that?" I said angrily
"Figure it out your self love,"
Oh no he did not just technically call me a whore.
I was about to reply but I was interrupted by
Professor Snape.
"Alright class, I want each one of you to come up here and smell this Amortentia I will call out your names one by one,"
"Draco,"
Draco stood up from his seat and went over to the front of the class, he sniffed the Amortentia.

"I smell vanilla and Roses sir," Draco said looking at me then Ava.

What the fuck I smell like vanilla and Ava smells like roses.

"Amelia,"
I stood up and made my way to the Amortentia.

"I smell cigarettes, cologne and Honey sir,"

I look over at Mattheo and he's smirking at me.

Fuck me Mattheo smells like Fucking cigarettes and cologne and Cedric smells like fucking honey.

I walked back to my seat feeling a blush creep up on my face.

"Cologne and cigarettes huh?" Mattheo said smirking.

"Shut the fuck up Riddle," I said while rolling my eyes.

*a couple hours later*

Classes have finally ended I went back to my dorm and told Madi about how Mattheo was the one that smelt like cigarettes and cologne and how Cedric smelt like honey, Madi was in complete shock and kept on questioning why I would smell Mattheo, I told her about how we used to go to the Room of requirements together and speak for hours, I also told her about the fight we got into.

I kept on overthinking about smelling Mattheo, how can I smell him I literally hate him.

I stopped thinking about it and started getting ready to meet Cedric in the astronomy tower, I got dressed and brushed my teeth, I left my dorm and made my way to the common room, Mattheo was sitting on the couch reading a book I walked past him and ignored his existence until I felt his hand grab my wrist.

"And where are you going?" Mattheo asked with a smirk.

"Doesn't concern you," I spat.

"Oh Amelia my love, I think you're forgetting who you're speaking to," he said with a blank expression.

"Listen here riddle you don't scare me," I whispered in his ear and smirked after that.

I walked away and went to the astronomy tower, Cedric was already there waiting for me.

"Hey Ced, sorry I didn't mean to be late I got caught up with something,"

"It's alright don't worry,"

Cedric and I spent the night talking he then invited me to stay in his room since he has a private one because he is a prefect.

I agreed to stay with him because I didn't want to go back to the Slytherin common room and find Mattheo or Draco sitting there.

Cedric and I made our way to the hufflepuff common room and went into his dorm.

I took a seat on the edge of his bed while he went to the bathroom to brush his teeth.

he came out of the bathroom and gave me a quick smile before sitting down next to me, and I don't know what took over me but I smashed my lips against his and we shared a long mesmerizing kiss,
i pull away taking his belt and pants off his dick clinging the boxers, i take his boxers off, his cock stood up proudly.

keeping my eyes on his when i made contact with his dick, at first i suck his tip, slowly bobbing my head up and down, he let out a small groan.

I felt his hands go in my hair as he took in control making my head go up and down faster, luckily I didn't have a gag reflex; Thanks to Draco.

He let out a groan as i could feel him coming, "Swallow it, sweetheart" He said in such a sweet tone and I did just as he told me to when he came in my mouth.

He leaned down giving me short kisses on my lips to my neck, leaving hickies all the way down to my chest, stopping to shoot me a "Are you sure" look, I nod as he pulls my skirt down and my panties,

Cedric then spreads my legs, and gets in between, rubbing his 6 inch cock on my clit, I let out a small moan, He smirks as he looks at my face while he shoves his cock into me. slowly and gently I whine and try pushing my hips down, to take him in quicker, and he just chuckles before maintaining the speed at which he penetrates me, teasing me. He finally starts moving a little quicker. He starts pounding into me, eyes never leaving my features as he watches how I take pleasure in what he's doing to me."You're made for me aren't you" I let out small whimpers, his speed slows down.It doesn't take me long to feel myself ready to release, Cedric then continues kissing my neck I moan as I move up and down on the now messy bedsheets as he fucks me, raw. "I'm gonna cum Cedric ." He groans at my words and rubs my clit as he bucks his hips. "Cedric I'm coming," he cums at the same time as I do, the warm liquid shooting out of him, filling me up.

He falls down on the bed next to me, trying to catch his breath, "You, Amelia Blackwood, never fail to amaze me." I smirk as I get up "Where are you going?" Cedric holds my wrist from behind me "I need to go, i remembered, I promised Madison I'd help her study I'll see you later Ced,"

I lied, I felt bad for Cedric I realized I really didn't feel anything when I was with him.

I ran in the halls of Hogwarts late at night, hoping I wouldn't get caught and finally reached the common room to where i saw Draco sitting, staring at the door where i came in from.

"What?" I questioned as his eyes met mine.

"Can we please talk, please?" He begged, something he usually never does unless it's me.

"I'm listening, what Draco hm?" I cross my arms  and lean against the wall as he walks towards me.

"I'm sorry okay, I don't know why I did it. I was hurt and I felt alone," He says with the most frustrating look on his face.

"Oh my merlin Draco, oh my fucking merlin. How can you even say that? Was I just some wall you couldn't go to, instead you fucked my bestfr- well ex bestfriend?" I never felt so angry before "You disgust me, I fucking hate you Draco. I hate you with all my body Draco Malfoy." I start crying as he comes closer to me "No, know your limits, Malfoy." I start walking away when he grabs my wrist "FUCKING HELL DRACO, FUCK OFF"  I use all the anger in my body to hit his chest repeatedly "I hate you, I fucking hate you," I repeat finally getting a lot of my anger out.

"Please leave Malfoy, I don't even know why we're having this conversation."

"I was always there for you, by your side, you weren't hurt Draco, you just wanted a new fuck."

"Amelia I love you, you know I love you more than anything in this whole fucking shitty planet. Please don't leave me," Draco forced out with his voice sounding broken.

"No, no Draco, enough is enough," I stood my ground, knowing my worth and got up being the bigger person I gave him a hug "You'll find someone, maybe not as good as me, or someone who can handle you like me, but someone," I smirk "Merlin knows, it might even be the bitch you fucked for ages hm?" I walk away knowing damn well I have someone else to talk to.

I barge in to Ava's room, ready to give her a piece of my mind seeing her sitting on the stool in front of her mirror, curling her hair.

"Fuck you Ava, couldn't stay fucking away from the one guy I loved, stupid fucking slut! it's okay, enjoy my left overs."

I slam the door behind me watching her upset, broken expressions before I left, I decided not to say too much for now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240 35 20
Your y/n Snape. You're on your second year at Hogwarts. Your boyfriend is Draco Malfoy and you love him, but you don't know if everyone shall know th...
405K 12.8K 43
"Do you know who I am, (Y/n)?" "No." ~ Draco Malfoy's biggest mistake was falling in love with you, a Muggleborn Hufflepuff. You were everything he w...
6.3K 133 20
warnings⚠️ -smut -y/n l/n -your the bad girl -hooks up with nearly every guy in the year -6th year(18 yrs) -swearing - Draco x reader ranks #84 nas...
46.2K 699 26
COMPLETED- it's your last year at hogwarts and fall dangerously in love with a boy you does bad things but you don't care he was the only one you lov...