CHAPTER FOUR

10:00 am

I woke up the next day and decided to have a bath since we didn't have any classes today, I wanted to relieve the stress, I made my way to the bathroom, did my routine then I went in for a bath, an hour later I got out and put on some short ripped Jean shorts, and a long sleeve crop top, I put on some high top converse and I decided to go have breakfast with Madi.

"Oh my god Madi I forgot to tell you what happened last night," I said as we walked to through the halls.

"What happened," Madi asked curiously.

"Basically I met up with Cedric last night in the astronomy tower and we talked for a little and then he asked me to stay the night I said yeah, and then we fucked an-,"

"YOU FUCKED HIM?" Madi said yelling in the middle of the halls.

"MADI KEEP IT DOWN," I yelled back.

"Oh my god I'm sorry, anyway how was it?"

"Well if I'm going to be honest with you I didn't really like it,"

"Why," Madi asked.

"He was too gentle for me," I said giggling.

"Oh yeah I forgot you were a fucking freak," Madi said laughing.

"Shut the fuck up Madi," I said nudging her while laughing.

I later told her what happened with Draco and Ava and she was in shock.

When we finally reached the great hall, I told her to not speak about it here, and we just had breakfast then she left for her dorm and I decided to go to the astronomy tower alone to clear my mind.

I went up there and sat in the corner I began to think about what had happened with Draco and Ava and all the memories Draco and I had shared, I then began crying which I hated, I shouldn't have wasted my time being sad about someone who doesn't deserve me.

I then heard footsteps coming up the stairs I quickly wiped my tears and stood up.

"Well well well, look who's here," Mattheo said looking at me as I looked at the floor not showing my swollen red eyes.

"Leave me alone Mattheo it's not the time," I said walking past him my head still low.

Mattheo then grabs my wrist and pull me back, he places his finger on my chin and lifts my head up to look back at him, as we look into each other's eyes Mattheo tucks my hair behind my ear and wipes my tears away.

"Stop crying Amelia, he's not worth your time," Mattheo cooed.

I sniffled and didn't say anything.

"Im sorry for being so fucking rude to you," Mattheo said.

I looked at him with wide eyes, why is Mattheo Riddle apologizing to me right now?

"It's okay Mattheo don't worry about it,"

"Cmon smoke with me it'll make you feel better," he said looking into my eyes as a smile appeared on his face.