CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO

Mattheo's POV:

"She isn't FUCKING breathing."

-3 AM

I wake up, my heart pounding out of my chest, I was sweaty due to the nightmare I just had of her. It's been two weeks since the incident, it just keeps repeating in my head over and over and over again. I would wake up some nights crying, I have never cried over a woman, but she was different she made me feel, she made me feel things I never thought I would feel, I love her.

The news spread around the school fast, the whole school practically knew about the incident the next day, someone must've seen it happen.

Every time I walk past someone and hear them talking about it or pointing at me I either yell at them or beat the up. This wasn't something small, this was serious.

My under eye circles are really bad now, I have barely gotten any sleep because I wake up every night and stay up afraid to have the same dream again.

Nothing has scared me before, until the thought of losing her came up.

- Few hours later.

I sat at the edge of the bed my leg anxiously bouncing up and down waiting and waiting my hands over my mouth.

I hear a knock on the door.

"Hey Mattheo." Madison says.

"Hey."

"Mattheo you should get some sleep, It's been days." She says rubbing my back to comfort me.

"I'm okay." I reply.

"Mattheo.. please."

"I can't, Madison I can't, I keep dreaming about it, I haven't slept in so long." I say.

"Mattheo she wouldn't like this for you, you're slowly ruining yourself." She says, taking me in for a hug.

"Okay fine."

"I'll wait here," She says pulling away.

I walk out.

-Madison's POV

"you'll be okay baby, you're strong I know you can get through this."

"I miss you so much, I feel I don't have anyone to talk to." I talk to her.

A few hours of waiting, I'm about to leave but stop when I hear a movement, I look back and her hand was moving, I run towards her holding her hand as I begin crying.

"Oh my god, Amy!" I cried as I held her hand and her eyes began opening up.

I run to the door opening it and calling Noah.

"Noah she's awake, she finally woke up."

"Oh my god." he runs towards the room, hugging her and making sure she's okay.

"Where's Mattheo," I ask him.

"He's asleep I'll go call him,"

He goes and calls him, a few minutes later Mattheo comes to the room frozen as happy tears fall from his eyes, Noah and I decide to leave the room and give them sometime alone.

Mattheo's Pov:

I run into the room with tears falling from my eyes, she was finally awake.

"Mattheo I'm so sorry." She apologizes

"Amelia, it's not your fault." I hold her hand tightly.

FLASHBACK

I watch her fall as I pull out my wand, out the of my back pocket, yelling "Impedimenta." slowing Amelia down from falling as I run towards her, sliding on my knees and catching her right before she hit the ground.

I am no happier then this moment, she'll be okay.

Until I notice she isn't breathing properly, barely at all.

"She isn't breathing..." I whisper, "She isn't FUCKING breathing." I yell as loud as I can, in pain nothing more than pain.

Madison breaks down crying and Noah pacing back and fourth stressing.

We all turn around to the noises of footsteps. I see Professor Albus Dumbledore and Professor McGonagall run towards us, "What in the madness is going on here!" Professor McGonagall yells.

"Sh-she isn't breathing..." I break down, my hands on my head on the verge from going insane.

They all stand and watch me as I cry into her body, there was nothing between us two. I couldn't let go until I look up and notice them standing, "What are you all looking at! HELP HER PROFESSOR!" I say knowing I don't have the strength to do so in this moment.

✧✧✧

I sit on a stool, leaning against the wall as the nurse in this crowded hospital walks out. I refuse to leave her side at all, I watch her like a hawk. Tears begin to slowly escape from my eyes which has never happened to me over a female; but she was different.

The doctors announce to Noah, Madison, and I that she is in a coma and I have to see her as soon as she wakes up, I won't be able to leave until she does... if she does.

I cannot bring myself to rest, I have to make sure no one else hurts her, I will never leave her again.