CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

Amelia's pov:

We're done with class and the only thing I wanna do is run to Mattheo and hug him as tight as I can.

Mattheo as in my boyfriend, HAHA YEAH I CAN FINALLY SAY THAT.

I reach his dorm and open the door quickly, running to him.

I fell flat on my face sinking into his bed as I put my head up and look at him; my hair covering half of my face whilst he laughs.

I blow my hair off my face and tuck it behind my ears and work my way up to him laying on his chest.

"Hey." I say with a sheepish smile.

"Hi." He smiles at me.

We make small talk for a while kisses interrupting us every five minutes and then he begins to kiss my neck.

He slowly went lower and lower before pulling my pants down, giving me a reassurance look, I nod with permission.

I lay there with my underwear on as he begins to peck my inner thighs, as he went up.

He pushes my underwear to the side and sticks three fingers in with no warning, causing a moan to escape from my lips.

He smirks up at me and lowers his face towards my clit, gently stroking with his tongue.

I want so much more.

I slightly push his head closer and he's shocked by my control, he gets up whilst being in between my legs and throws my hands to the side.

"Don't rush me, sweetheart." He smirks "Or you won't get any pleasure at all."

I look at him and nod.

He goes back down and begins kissing and licking against my clit causing me to let out a loud moan which made him go even faster.

Right as I was about to cum, someone knocks...

(THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER BUT WE WANTED TO POST SOMETHING FOR NOW AT LEAST... THE NEXT CHAPTERS WILL BE LONGER DW!!)