CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE

We would just like to apologize for the late update, I'm really busy and so is T, we love you and we hope you still enjoy reading!! -E

Amelia's pov:

It's been four months since the incident, I still regret to this day but everything has gotten a lot better. There was a war where Voldemort was finally deceased, Mattheo actually helped kill his own father, but he got what he had yet to deserve. Everything's slowly going back to normal, the scars are there and always will be but everything else has slowly started to leave my brain, with the help of Mattheo Riddle, the love of my life.

Mattheo and I are happy together and I can't ask for anything more than what I have right now in this moment. I feel so loved by everyone around me, dark times do truly get better.

I lay in Mattheo's bed. Happy thoughts reach to the front of my mind, smiling at the ceiling as Mattheo looks over to me from the desk he sits in front of, wearing his boxers and nothing else.

"What are you thinking about?" He asks as I look at him, "About how happy you make me." I walk over to him, placing kisses on his jawline, trailing to his lips "And how attractive you are." I give him a smile as I sit on top of the desk, staring down at him seated in his chair.

I play with his hair, his loose curls wrapping around my fingers.

"I love you so much." Mattheo says as I give him a faint smile.

"I love you too." I laugh  "What?" He asks, "Uhm I don't know maybe because of the fact that when we first met I couldn't stand how stubborn and quiet you were, complete opposite of me and I disliked it very much.... Now I'm in-love with your annoying ass." I giggle.

He smiles up at me, a smile that could light up anyones worst days.

I get down from the desk and crawl into his lap, wrapping both my arms around his neck with my head on one of his shoulders.

We stay there silently for a while.