CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Amelia's pov:

The blond stood in front of me, watching me with a smirk. "C-can I help yooou?" I struggle to get words out of my mouth, leading the few pieces of hair in front of my face to the back of my ears.

"Oh no, but I better stay and make sure you're okay." Draco sits down beside me, tucking his hands in the thumb hole in his green hoodie.

I lay my head against his shoulder, "You know, you lost the baddest bitch!" I say as loud as I possibly can "And you'll never get her back!" I finally get up and start moving my head, as if a song was playing, it was... but only in my head.

"I love this song." I began dancing, throwing my hands up and down, as the confused frown plasters Draco's face, "Wh- what son- yeah same." He plays along and gets up, starting to dance next to me as we laughed.

"Okay, but I obviously have the best moves." He announces when we finally sit down after 15 minutes of just nonsense and a lot of laughing.

"Yeah okay, whatever." I said with pure sarcasm, finally sobering up a bit "Ugh, merlin's beard I have not danced this fucking much since..." I scoff "I don't even remember."

"Well, what can I say? I bring out the best side of you hm?" He overexaggerates whilst flipping his nonexistent hair in my face.

"Oh shut up." I squint my eyes at him and poke out my tongue.

✧✧✧

"Oh god, shut the fuck up Madi." I said as I lay in my bed, in the dorm. replying to Madison's comment about how hot my brother is, like what the fuck... ew!

"Oh cmon, if he wasn't your brother, wouldn't you find him attractive?" She tries to prove a point. I give her the nastiest look I could, picking up one of the mini pillows that sat on my bed, plunging it right at her.

Once our pillow fight came to an end; which of course I had won, we made our way downstairs with all of our luggage, we said goodbye to everyone, well for me I just said bye to Blaise, Draco and looked at Mattheo with a quick glare as he walked down the stairs.

After all the goodbyes, we made our way to the train compartment with a lot of the other students, most of the Slytherins decided to go by apparating, using floo powder.

All my thoughts were about Mattheo, I've never felt this way for anyone, he stays in my mind all the fucking time and it pisses me off so much. He has that Hufflepuff bitch to keep him company now though.

"Earth to Amelia!" Noah waves his hand in front of my face causing me to snap back into reality, "Sorry." I apologize for being so caught up in my thoughts, as he started rambling about our "annoying" cousins.

I grab my bags as we reached our destination, the "muggle" world, as Noah calls it, we took a cab back to the beach house which was only 15 minutes away from the train station where we had stopped and made our way home, entering through the front porch, you could see the beach from the front already.

I run inside jumping on my mom with excitement; my mom is my best friend, she's taught me to be strong and independent. She means the world to me.

"Oh my god, what are they feeding you at Hogwarts, you've gotten stronger." She whispers as her arms wrap against me, pulling us closer together. 

I giggle as I moved onto my dad and we gave each other a tight hug, after finally saying hello to everyone including my cousins, aunts, uncles, and their friends I sat down next to the unfamiliar blond boy with a sharp jawline and defined features.

Damn, he is good fuckin looking.

 Madison sits down next to me and gives me the "Oh shit Amelia make your move" look, I giggle and greet the boy next to me, "Hey." I smile at him, "What's up?" He says with a bigger smile and we start a conversation about family gatherings; He was one of my cousin Matthew's best friends, I didn't wanna ask him why he wasn't with his family because it's not any of my business so I switched the topic, as we began making fun of my drunk aunt Nancy.

I soon found out there weren't any more rooms so they decided to make me stay in the same room as Anthony, the blond boy from earlier, god knows how my parents even allowed that, I obviously didn't mind though.

He and I made our way up the stairs, moving into the first room on the left as we were told to, it was cozy and had two separate beds, I ran to the bed furthest from the door and jumped on it, "Mine!" I yell, causing him to laugh. 

We talked and talked till I stare out the window and realize the sun is slowly coming up, "Oh my mer- oh my god!" Not me about to blow my cover! None of my muggle cousins know about me being a witch so if I tell one of their friends, I'd be fucked.

And if it doesn't make sense; my mom's parents are both wizard and witch, but her dad got remarried to a Muggle, which changed her whole "Only child" world.

Only two or three are half-blood, but they don't really wanna pursue as witch/wizards.

"Fuckin hell how long have we been talking!?" He yelled, "Obviously too long." I giggle.