CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

T/W: S/A, Rape.

Amelia's pov:

I walk hand in hand with Mattheo to the trains, both of us dispirited at the fact we have yet to leave Hogwarts again.

The only part that sucks about all of this is being away from Mattheo.

We've really bonded recently, in more ways than you think. Although I know it'll never be the same since he lost his memory, maybe it might be better.

As I slowly walked away disheartened, leaving Mattheo behind myself. I walk into one of the train compartment to find the most talked about Gryffindors, smiling at Hermoine.

"Mind if i sit here?" I ask politely.

"If you're still with the daff dimbo, then no." Hermoine laughs.

"Depends." I sit down next to Hermoine "which one you're talking about." I roll my eyes over the thought of Draco or Mattheo.

"Slug eating Draco, Of course." Ron mumbles.

"Great news for you all, no! I am not." I smile.

"So uh, you're single now?" Harry asks whilst fixing his glasses.

"Not really."

✧✧✧

"No, Madison! I'm not gonna sleep in Noah's room just so he can sneak into mine later!" I say.

"Oh come on but we won't even-" Madison gets cut off "Oh don't lie, we both know you guys are gonna!" I laugh as we take a walk throughout the suburbs, making our way back to home.

Soon after making it home, I walk into see my drunk uncle John sitting on the couch, it was just him and I in the house since Mom and Dad went with Noah and Madison for a "double date" and I couldn't come because I bring too much single sadness.

"Get me some of that steak and kidney pie." He demands.

"Uh, it's literally in your reach." I raise my eyebrow.

He scoffs before walking up to me, "What was that?" He asks whilst being in my face.

"Uh, n-nothing, Uncle." I try getting out of his sight.

"Disrespect me again, and you'll regret it." He chuckles.

I have never felt more uncomfortable in my entire life. What the fuck.

I slowly make my way up the stairs, thinking about what just happened.

Finally, making it into my room I plop into my bed and begin to try closing my eyes.

I hear footsteps towards my room and remember that no one except him is home.

"Fuck..." I whisper to myself before trying to act asleep.

"Hey darlin' " He said as he walks into my room with no warning, I continue to keep my eyes closed, hoping he'll leave any second.

He sits down on my bed, next to me.

I suddenly feel his fingers caress my leg, I tense up immediately.

What the fuck. What the fuck do I do.

And with that I try to run out of the room as fast as I can, except he grabs my leg making me fall on my face and goes around me to lock the door.

"It's not that easy." He smirks, his hands wrap around me throwing me to the edge of the bed.

He begins to take his pants off while holding my head down against the bed.

"Stop! Get the fuck off me! Please!" I beg.

"Shut the fuck up!" He gets angry and pushes my head down with his grip tight.

I begin to cry, my whole body gives up on me and the only thing still working is my mind... with the worst thoughts running throughout.

Pulling my pants down, he thrusts himself in and out of me.

I try screaming, nothing comes out of my mouth.

All I feel is weaker and weaker by the second, slowly becoming hopeless on trying to get away.

I feel so exhausted until he let himself finish inside of me.

I have lost track of everything and he left the room, leaving me there, to suffer.

I fall down to the floor, tears bawling out of my eyes and everything feeling numb.

I never felt more alone.