The Grey Area (Andley) (BoyxB...

By ftwfanfiction

Andley (Andy+Ashley) boyxboy Potential trigger warning for: kidnapping, abuse, suicidal tendencies, homicidal... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 1

434 20 2
By ftwfanfiction

Ashley's POV

I hadn't slept in days. I thought I was being followed.

It was too much. Why me? Maybe you think I was just being paranoid, but I knew what I'd seen, what I'd heard, what I'd felt.

It took every muscle in my body, and every ounce of willpower I was capable of possessing not to break down when I'd gotten home that day.

But I couldn't take the sleep deprivation, and when the sun went down, I collapsed into a terrified, but sub-conscience, heap on my bed.

And that's how I got where I am now. That's why I'm crying now; because when I woke up, I wasn't in my bed.

I was in a basement.

I'm currently in a restless state of astronomical panic. I've been down here for like an hour and I've tried constantly to find an escape, however, I know it's all in vain.

Then, the door opens and my heart stops.

The bright light from upstairs blinds me and I can't see the figure at the top clearly.

A dark silhouette.

I cower backwards, scared for my life. Why did it have to be me he took? I'm a good person!

He descends the stairs, closing the door behind him, and I'm enveloped in darkness once again. Then I hear him pull a rusty cord hanging down from a single old lightbulb, and a dim light illuminates the room. Thats when I see his face. Pale skin with black makeup, long black hair, and a grin from ear to ear.

And I scream.

Andy's POV

I'm hurt and confused... I love him. Why is he screaming?

And then I realize. Duh, Andy. He doesn't know that. He just thinks he was kidnapped. Of course he's scared.

"It's okay Ashley. You're here because I love you," I tell him.

"You're fucking crazy!" He yells at me. He's breaking my heart.

"Ash..." I try.

"Let me go!" He runs at me, hitting me with the sides of his fists.

I'm stunned. Before sadness has the time to completely set in, anger does.

I push him off of me. He lands on the floor and I start kicking him. He curls up into a crying ball.

"I loved you!" I shout. "How could you do this to me!"

When I calm down, I turn off the light and leave the basement, locking the door behind me.

Why must love be so cruel?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.6K 2.6K 27
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...
1.5M 34.6K 59
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
100K 2K 35
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
83.9K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...