~DELIRIOUS~

By -MaydayFics-

[Book One] Delirious is either in an acutely disturbed state of mind resulting from illness or intoxication... More

✨DELIRIOUS LOVE✨
✨PROLOGUE✨
✨1✨
✨2✨
✨3✨
✨4✨
✨5✨
✨6✨
✨8✨
✨9✨
✨10✨
✨11✨
✨12✨
✨13✨
✨14✨
✨15✨
⚡️Delirious hate⚡️
⚡️1⚡️
⚡️2⚡️
⚡️3⚡️
⚡️4⚡️
⚡️5⚡️
⚡️6⚡️
⚡️7⚡️
⚡️8⚡️
⚡️9⚡️
⚡️10⚡️
⚡️11⚡️
⚡️12⚡️
⚡️13⚡️
⚡️14⚡️
⚡️15⚡️
⚡️16⚡️
⚡️17⚡️
⚡️18⚡️
⚡️19⚡️⚠️
⚡️20⚡️
Insatiable and Racy
Should I?

✨7✨

1.8K 98 32
By -MaydayFics-

Aisha woke up with a huge headache, she saw a glass of water and a pill on the side of her bed.

Aisha was thankful for K, she sat up and grabbed the pill popping it in her mouth and then drinking the water afterwards.

Aisha had no energy but when she sat back she had a vision...
Aisha was envisioning Stefan driving on a bridge with Elena in the car.

Elena looked scared and shocked while Stefan drove faster. Aisha finally got a clear view of the bridge and noticed it was the same bridge Elena parents died on.

Stefan then stopped the car once Klaus agreed to send his hybrids away.

Afterwards Elena got out the car crying yelling at Stefan but Aisha couldn't hear it, she was just seeing it.

Stefan got back in the car driving away leaving Elena on the bridge.

Aisha gasped before shaking her head.

She heard her phone ding with a text message from K on dresser next to her telling her she's out.

Aisha slowly stepped out of the bed before responding ok to K's text. She got in the shower.

She was in the shower longer than usual because half of the time, she was washing up and rinsing off, the other half she was just standing there thinking about her choices.

Aisha got out the shower with a wrapped towel around her brushing her teeth in the sink.

Her headache was clearing up little by little.

She rinsed her mouth out with mouthwash, afterwards she put lotion on her body and picked out her clothes.

Aisha put on a jogging suit with some wheat timberlands. She wasn't really feeling it today, so she'll try again tomorrow.

She fluff out her hair combing it a little before grabbing her lipgloss and key putting on her black glasses.

Aisha was driving when she got a FaceTime call from her sisters. She answered it.

" Sis, we tryna go to the mall. Just wanted to let you know. Love you, bye", Trina said quickly.

" Wait, y'all couldn't just text me that.", Aisha said.

" Well yeah. We just wanted to tell you to your face to see your reaction.", Tee said.

" You know what. Get off my phone and be safe you birds.", Aisha said before hanging up.

Aisha was driving to the mystic grill when she got another call this time from Stefan so she answered, " What?"

" I need you to come to my house.", Stefan said.

" Alright, fine after I eat my fucking food.", Aisha said before hanging up the phone.

When Aisha got to the mystic grill, she ordered her favorite. Cheese stake fries and a Oreo shake.

She finished her food and walked out driving to Stefan house to see what his dumbass wanted.

She arrived and walked straight in, " Stefan!?"

She heard rock music and walked further.

Klaus was sitting on a chair, " Oh, he isn't here, Love and may I ask why you have on sunglasses inside?"

Aisha looked at him, " It's an hangover phase but why are you here? And he's not."

Klaus smirked at her, " He's coming in now".

Stefan walked in grabbing the remote and turning the music off, " What are you doing here, Klaus."

Klaus sipped the bourbon in his hand, " Enjoying our stalemate and talking to the lovely Aisha."

Stefan looked at Aisha before turning back to Klaus, " What do you want?"

Klaus smirked looking at Aisha before turning back to Stefan, " I know what I want. Question is, What do you want? My hybrids left town as you demanded, So please tell me what I need to do to get my family back."

Aisha walked to couch laying down tired of these two already.

Stefan walked to a chair, " Well. Ahem. See, Klaus...I'm not negotiating."

" And you understand that holding them indefinitely is the same thing as dropping them in the ocean?", Klaus asked.

" No, No, You leave Mystic Falls and then give me a call in a few years, and... we'll talk", Stefan said back.

" You see, if I leave Mystic Falls, Stefan. I'll have to take Aisha over there. So I'm going to give you another chance. Just one more. Let's make a reasonable deal.", Klaus said causing Aisha to lift her head up quickly and look at him.

Stefan sat up challenging Klaus, " Or what? You're not taking Aisha and you make one move, and I will- -"

Klaus laughs, " Yes, that's right. Crazy Stefan. Mmm. How's that working out for you? Any friends left?"

Stefan sat back and smiled a tight lipped smile, " Ah. Well you see I do have one person I'm beginning to become friends with, she's right over there on the couch."

Klaus dropped his smirk and gave Stefan a hardened look.

Aisha sat up before looking at the two, " First off, y'all are making my head hurt with all of this talking. Now what did you want Stefan?"

Klaus chuckled while Stefan turned to Aisha, " I wanted to ask you, why you wasn't returning my calls from yesterday."

Aisha shrugged her shoulder, " You couldn't tell me on the call or text me that? But I was with my friends , Stefan."

Stefan stared intensely at her, " Hmm. Why do you have glasses on, Aisha?"

Aisha got up walking past the two, " I got a hangover, that's why. Anymore questions dad."

Stefan laugh and was about to say something but Aisha's phone ringed.

" Hello?", Aisha said into the phone.

" I think I found my mom and I need you to meet me at this address.", Bonnie said.

Aisha grabbed her things before rushing out the door getting in the car leaving Stefan and Klaus behind.

" So what's the deal with you and Aisha, anyway?", Stefan asked.

" We have history Stefan, something you may never get to have.", Klaus said smirking at Stefan before leaving the house.

Stefan went to Elena's house looking for Bonnie. He couldn't find her or Elena but he did find something else.

Stefan called Bonnie's phone and Elena picked up, " Where are you?"

" Bonnie and I are going to spend the night at the lake house while we wait for sheriff Forbes to give us some addresses.", Elena lied.

" You're kidding me right", Stefan said.

" No, Stefan, I'm not. We need a night off from your insanity.", Elena said back.

" Klaus is getting antsy. He knows I'm stalling him. We need to move faster.", Stefan replied.

Elena was still lying through her teeth, " Well, were doing everything we can. So could you maybe not call every 5 minutes?"

Stefan smiled before picking up Abby's certificate, " Sure, Elena. Whatever you say."

Aisha was driving to the location, Stefan was calling her; she didn't pick up the first two times but answered the third time, " What?!, Stefan."

" Where are you?", Stefan said.

" I'm going to the nail salon to get my hands and feet done", Aisha lied.

She only lied because Bonnie texted her a few minutes before telling her to lie to Stefan if he called her because she didn't want him to know where they were going.

Stefan chuckled, " Well, have fun, Aisha."

She hung up the phone and continued driving while he smirked and shook his head walking out of Elena's house.

Aisha made it to the house after Elena and Bonnie, when she pulled up, they were waiting on her.

She got out walking towards them, " Y'all could've went in, you know?"

" Yeah but I wanted to wait on you. Are you okay?", Bonnie said hugging her.

Aisha nod her head yes, " I'm fine but are you ready to meet aunty Abby?"

Bonnie smiled before walking on the porch ringing the doorbell, " Are you ready to meet her?"

Aisha smiled, " Yep."

When no one answered the door, Aisha was about to knock but a voice spoke scaring her, Bonnie, and Elena.

" Hey there.", said a black boy walking on the porch.

Elena spoke, " Hey, we're looking for, um, Abby Wilson."

The boy looked at all the girls, " She's not home. Is there anything I can do for you."

Bonnie was about to walk off but Aisha and Elena stopped her, " That's ok, we can come back."

The boy looked at Bonnie, " I'm sorry, but you look so familiar."

" Yeah, Abby's my mom.", Bonnie said.

Aisha noticed the boy's face, " Oh. I'm Jamie. I'm, you guys want to come inside?"

Jamie opened the door letting them in, " Right this way."

Aisha felt something wasn't right but she couldn't tell Bonnie that because she didn't want to ruin her chance of seeing her mother.

They walked in going to the table to sit down while Jamie went to the kitchen.

" You guys sure you don't want anything, we have fresh O.J., Coconut water, some mango guava something.", Jamie said while looking in the refrigerator.

" Water's fine.", Bonnie said.

Aisha looked at her before saying, " I'll take the O.J."

Jamie smiled at Aisha before saying " Cool".

Aisha nudged Bonnie to speak and she did, " So, Ahem. Are we, like, related?"

He set two glasses of water for Elena and Bonnie down before answering the question, " Oh, No. Uh, Abby's not my mom."

Jamie went back to go fill Aisha's cup with orange juice before sitting it down in front of her.

" Oh.", Bonnie said while Elena and Aisha whispered good.

" Yeah, she, uh, She dated my old man back in the day. He was kind of a deadbeat, so when they broke up she took me in. Put me through school. Didn't freak out when I totaled her car. Twice.", Jamie said chuckling.

Bonnie chuckled too, " She sounds... Great." Aisha could feel Bonnie emotions so she squeezed her arm for comfort.

" Yeah.", Jamie replied.

Abby walked in not noticing the three girls at the table, " Jamie? Whose cars out front?"

Abby stopped once she noticed the girls, Bonnie being the first to speak, " That's mine and Aisha's."

Abby walked up as Bonnie and Aisha stood up, " Im Bonnie. Your daughter."

Aisha spoke up, " I'm Aisha. Your niece." Abby looked at the both in shock.

She couldn't believe her daughter was standing here with her sister's daughter.

Abby left Ophelia when she first started getting sick.

She couldn't handle her sister dying so she fled.

Not caring about how it will affect Ophelia's children in the future when they find out.

Abby exhaled the breathe she was holding, " Hello, Bonnie and Aisha."

Aisha could feel remorse and guilt coming from Abby but didn't know the real reason for her guilt, yet.

Bonnie and Jamie went out back for a minute or two while Bonnie looked around and Aisha stayed seated.

" How are you two holding up?", Elena asked looking at them.

Bonnie spoke first, " Oh. I'll be fine. I'm not here to get my mom back. I'm just here to get her help."

Aisha shrugged before Abby spoke up, " So I hope you guys are hungry 'cause, uh, food has always been my go-to icebreaker."

Elena sat down, " You have a really beautiful home."

Abby smiled, " You're so sweet. Just like your mom."

They all paused before Elena continued, " You knew my mom?"

" Miranda was my best friend. Miranda, Ophelia, and I were all best friends. But Ophelia was my sister and best friend all in one.", Abby said looking at Elena and Aisha.

" So you had a daughter, sister, and best friend and you still left?", Bonnie said.

" My best friends are why I left. 15 years ago, A vampire came in town looking for you, Elena. Looking for the doppelgänger. No one could manage to kill him, So I lured him out of town and cast a spell to desiccate him.", Abby said.

Aisha was still confused on how her mother play into all this when Elena came to a realization, " Mikael. He was an original vampire."

" It took every ounce of power I had. Almost killed me. I recovered. But my magic didn't. My powers never came back.", Abby finished.

" And Neither did you.", Bonnie said.

Abby turned to Bonnie, " It wasn't that simple."

Bonnie and Aisha said at the same time with different tones, " It wasn't?"

Bonnie continued, " You cast a spell, put Mikael down, then... what? You had to teach Jamie to drive?"

Aisha felt Bonnie's anger and disappointment, perks of having telepathic abilities.

" Bonnie...", Elena said.

" This was a mistake. She has no magic, she can't help us.", Bonnie said before walking off.

Abby grabbed Bonnie's hand stopping her," Bonnie, wait, please. Don't go. Talk to me. Please?"

Elena excused herself before motioning to Aisha to come with, " We'll be outside."

" Girl, I didn't get the answers I wanted, Elena.", Aisha said.

Abby looked at Aisha, " You'll have the vision soon. I had to do it, I couldn't fathom the thought of seeing my sister dying in front of my eyes, so I had to."

Aisha looked at her confusingly before Elena grabbed her hand and walked outside leaving Bonnie alone.

Aisha snatched her hand away, " She just going to tell me that and not give me the reason. What type of person does that?"

Elena noticed the wind picking up and the sky turning gray, she just looked at her not saying anything before walking towards her and hugging her.

Ophelia loved Elena growing up and Elena loved her. She always brought cookies around whenever she visit the Gilbert house.

When she died, it hurt Elena but it damaged Aisha and her sisters way more.

Elena used to always stay over their grandmothers house to comfort Aisha, this was when they were inseparable, now they couldn't stand each other.

Elena only hugged her because she felt it was the right thing to do.

The wind finally slowed down and the sky cleared back up just a little bit.

Elena and Aisha kept walking but in silence until they heard a sound.

Elena turned around which made Aisha turn towards her, " What?"

They heard a wind sound and and turned back around to find Stefan.

They both jumped when they seen him," Hi, Elena. Nice lake house."

He turned to Aisha, " Nice nail salon, Aisha."

Aisha rolled her eyes at him before walking past him.

He followed behind her making Elena trail behind him, " So What, you two thought I wouldn't find out."

Elena answered first, " Honestly, I didn't care."

He walked closer to Elena getting in her face, " This is exactly why I didn't want you in the loop, Elena."

" Yeah, because now you can't do whatever you want.", Elena said.

He kicked a log breaking it in half, " Damn it."

Aisha wanted to laugh but wasn't. She hated that she laughed at the most inappropriate times.

" Hey!, everything alright out here?, Jamie asked coming out the side.

" Jamie, we're fine. Go back inside.", Aisha said turning to him.

" She's right. Trust me, it's better off for you there.", Elena said.

Jamie didn't back down, " I don't think so."

Jamie walked towards Stefan and Aisha knew this wasn't going to end well.

" I'll listen to them. Get back upstairs, man.", Stefan said while staring Jamie down.

Jaime step up, " I said I don't think so."

" Stefan, do not hit this man, please.", Aisha said.

She was too late because Stefan choked him while compelling him, " Get back upstairs before I tear your damn throat out, Do you understand me?"

Stefan shoved him off. Aisha loved Stefan's aggressive side but not in this case.

" Stefan!", Aisha yelled.

" I don't think you realize how bad you've gotten!", Elena said.

Aisha felt a vision coming in as she blacked out...

Ophelia was yelling at Abby.

" So you're leaving, instead of being by my side!", Ophelia said.

" I can't stay here and watch you die, Ophelia. I have to fix my mistake", Abby said while putting things into her bag.

" What exactly are you going to do? Find a fucking cure because news flash, Abby, there is no cure for my—", Ophelia coughed loudly before coughing up blood making Abby rush to her with napkins.

" You see, this is why I have to leave because if I don't try to find a cure I wouldn't live with myself if you die, so goodbye Ophy, I love you to the moon and back.", Abby said once her coughing died down standing up and walking away with tears coming down her eyes.

Ophelia screamed insults before coughing again.

Aisha opened her eyes to see her tied up to a pole.

She was confused until she saw Jamie with a gun and Stefan laying on the floor with bullets in him.

She looked over and saw Elena tied to a post too.

" Jamie he needs help.", Elena said before seeing Abby dragging Bonnie's body yelling Jamie's name.

Aisha melted the rope off of her running towards Bonnie just to get shot in her leg by Jamie.

" Ahhh, fuck. This nigga shot me," Aisha whispered.

Stefan yelled out No when he seen Aisha go down before grunting.

" Aisha, I need you to breathe for me", Stefan said before groaning loudly.

Aisha was losing focus before using her magic to subdue the pain but it didn't exactly heel her.

Aisha was noticing it was getting dark.

Aisha found a cloth a few spaces away from her and dragged herself to it before tying it around her leg stopping the bleeding.

Elena was still struggling, " Are you ok, Stefan?"

Aisha rolled her eyes before moaning in pain.

Aisha scooted over to Stefan's body finally taking her glasses off her forehead and putting them in her pocket, " How the fuck do I do this Stefan? Ive never took a bullet out."

Aisha moved back from Stefan once she seen Jamie walk up.

" Abby hasn't called yet.", Jamie said.

Elena was still tied, " Jamie, please, just let us go."

Jamie pulled back, " No! Please let, don't do anything or you'll end up like her." Jamie pointed to Aisha.

" Look, I don't know why I shot him. I don't know why I'm holding this gun, but if you move or do anything, I'm going to shoot her and him again.", Jamie said.

" Ok, I won't. Who gave you that gun?", Elena said.

" A man came by earlier today. He said it was wooden buckshot. Told me if anyone got in our way, I'm supposed to shoot 'em.", Jamie said.

Even though it was a wooden bullet that shit still hurt Aisha like a metal one.

" What else did he say?", Aisha said.

" If Abby didn't find the location of some coffins... I'm suppose to shoot myself", Jamie said.

Aisha gasped at what she just heard.

It started raining lightly making Elena furrow her eyebrows and Jamie scared because it came out of nowhere.

" What about me? What did he say about me?", Elena asked causing Aisha to look at her in disgust because why was she thinking about her when there's two people shot on the ground.

" I'm not suppose to hurt you.", Jamie said.

Aisha squinted her eyes at Elena before she knew what she was actually doing.

" Are you sure? Because... these ropes are so tight that it is hurting me.", Elena said causing Jamie to lower his gun down and go help Elena.

While he was doing that Elena broke out the rope took his gun and hit him with hit.

" Well, would you look at that. Elena fights back.", Aisha said.

" Aisha shut up and help me help Stefan", Elena said running over to help him.

" Uh, I can't, not until you take this fucking bullet out of me.", Aisha said making Elena walk to her before removing the cloth and taking the bullet out.

Aisha screamed before saying a spell she memorized to heal it back up, " fuck, Elena. I know we don't like eachother but that don't mean you snatch a goddamn bullet out of my leg."

Elena rolled her eyes before running back over to Stefan.

" What can we do to help.", Elena asked.

Stefan grunts out, " Every time I move, the wood shifts inside of me. I can feel it scraping against my heart. You need to get the pieces out, while Aisha subdue the pain."

Aisha got on her knees before giving Stefan a look, she put her hands near his chest as blue magic came from her hand slowing down the pain as Elena struggled while pulling it out.

When she pulled it out Aisha stopped her spell and Stefan was the first to talk, " You've changed, Elena. Something's different about you. You're tougher and stronger."

" You're not the only one who changed, Stefan. We all had to.", Elena whispered.

Stefan chuckled, " That's good to know." Elena and Stefan continued looking at each other.

Aisha looked on before getting up. She was ready to have a word with Klaus and was tired of Stefan being wishy washy.

" There's something I have to tell you and it's not because I feel guilty that it happened. It's because I feel guilty that you don't know.", Elena said as she pulled the wood out of Stefan's lower part of his stomach.

Aisha knew what was coming as Elena continued, " I kissed Damon."

Stefan looked down and Aisha could sense his hurt.

" There. All done.", Elena said as Stefan stood up. Aisha didn't understand why he was hurt because he kissed her and was flirting with her.

She thought about it for a minute just to realize he still loved Elena.

Aisha knew this shit was coming but didn't know it was going to be sooner.

Aisha got a text from Bonnie saying she was okay and what Abby had to do.

She was walking past Elena to her car when Stefan stopped her.

" Aisha... look, I know what you think but—", Stefan said before Aisha interrupted him.

" No you don't Stefan. It's cool. There's nothing to be worried or mad about. It's clear to me that you still love her in a way.", Aisha said while looking at him through her rolled down car window.

She started the car, " Ah. One more thing, Where does Klaus live?"

Stefan looked confused, " Why?"

Aisha shrugged her shoulder, " I'm about to go beat his ass for the pain he caused me today."

Stefan smiled before giving her his address watching her pull off not before telling Elena to text her when Bonnie is back.

Luckily Aisha didn't park behind Bonnie or she would've been stuck between Stefan and Bonnie's car. She parked on the street making it easy to drive off.

Aisha was going to give Klaus a piece of her mind. She arrived at his house 20 minutes later.

Aisha opened his door with her magic making him alert before he seen it was her.

" Love, come in and see the home I've built for you and my family.", Klaus said.

" Klaus, shut up. Why the fuck would you have your new hybrid compel Jamie to shoot me and Stefan with fucking wooden bullets.", Aisha yelled walking towards him.

He looked taken back, " Love, I didn't know that you was with them. If I have known then I wouldn't have allowed him to hurt you."

Aisha rolled her eyes, " It was fucking hurting so badly Klaus I should beat your ass but you too strong so I'm going to give you a migraine instead." As soon as she said that she raised her hand giving him a brain freeze.

Once she was done, his hybrid came back into view.

" You have your family back. Finally, you're going to open them?", the hybrid said. He knew about Aisha so he didn't bother attacking her.

Klaus stood up snarling at her before turning to the hybrid, " Not quite yet. I still have some unfinished business to take care of."

The hybrid looked at Klaus, " What business?".

Klaus was walking towards Aisha when he asked that question but stopped to answer it only for a hand to reach into the hybrid heart pulling it out.

Aisha saw a brown hair handsome man holding his heart, " So, Niklaus..."

Klaus eyes were wide, " Elijah."

Aisha furrowed her eyebrows because she saw the man in her visions so many times, she was shocked she was seeing him in person, only pissed off it seems.

Elijah stepped over the dead body before throwing the heart to the ground, " What did I miss?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

428K 10K 54
It's been an adventure. Since 1864 Alexandria "Alex" Elizabeth Salvatore has traveled across the globe enjoying her vampire life. Sure her brothers h...
697 42 8
❝ 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐅 𝐎𝐅 𝐈𝐓 ❞ ✼ 〚 the vampire diaries universe x fem! mikaelson! oc 〛 〖 the vam...
35.6K 1.1K 33
Two princesses living their own lives, miles away from each other. The older daughter is being taken away from her own family even before she could...
214K 6.5K 24
"She's the embodiment of chaos itself-a combination of all her siblings, the worst parts of them. She's more vengeful than Klaus, more conniving than...