You're Mine *Mattheo riddle*...

By drewstarkeysfoot

"You're mine and only mine if anyone touches you they will truly regret it." You've been dating Draco Malfoy... More

Characters
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY- EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
We're sorry.

CHAPTER TWO

16.5K 334 758
By drewstarkeysfoot

Don't forget to vote <3

I peak through the small opening of the door to see two people i trusted deeply betraying me right in-front of my eyes.

I see Ava on top of Draco as they make out with so much passion, something me and Draco hadn't done for a while since he got distant.

I walk away from the door, feeling so broken and damaged, needing a distraction from all of it.

Knocking on the door of someone I should fear, someone who's more dangerous than anyone, anyone except his own father, the lord who ruins people for his own enjoyment.

He opens the door standing only in a towel wrapped right below his lower torso, my eyes began to wander as i slowly began to feel the heat rise on my cheeks.

"Are you done checking me out, Blackwood?" he smirks rolling his eyes, genuinely not caring about my presence.

I look up to see his eyes already staring down at me, we looked into each-others eyes for what felt like forever.

"I'm sorry, i- uh it- I didn't mean for it to seem that way."

"Okay, are you ready to fuck off now or?" He spat, making me feel shocked and confused.

"Why are you being so rude?" I ask.

"Maybe because that's who I am, or because people like you deserve to be treated that way." He says ready to close the door.

"Like father, like son huh?" I mumble loud enough for him to hear, ready to turn around and leave as he pulls me in by my waist with his left hand and grabbing my neck with the right.

"If you ever, and i repeat ever dare to speak about my father or I in that way again, I will be sure to kill you, and that painfully. Do you understand?"  He says tightening his firm grip on my neck.

I try letting words come out of my mouth but i fail to do so, he lets go and I start coughing "I'm not gonna wait all night for your response," I look up at him with a confused expression, one minute he's saving me from what might be one of the most scary moments of my life and the next he's ready to kill me himself?

"I said do you fucking understand?" I slowly nod as he shoves me out of his room, slamming the door infront of me.

What in the fuck just happened?

I start walking back to my room when I find Blaise passed out in the common room shivering, I lay a blanket on his body carefully trying my hardest not to wake him from his deep sleep.

I watch Ava walk down the hall where the Boys dormitory is and force a smile at her, "Oh, You're here?" she asks confused.

"Yeah I guess the party just wasn't for me" I look her up and down "What happened to you? you look like a mess," I spat knowing exactly why.

"Oh I- uh, I kinda fell at the party and wanted to leave"

Is this bitch really that dumb? or at least does she think I'm that stupid? I'll play at it.

"Ohh okay, so why were you in the Boys dormitory?" I fake a confused look on my face.

"Uh, Draco was just helping me, heal a cut on my arm,"

Oh really bitch? it looked like a lot more than that, but i'll show you love.

"Aww look at him being sweet, Ugh I'm gonna go fuck him now, a little thank for helping you, how does that sound?" I smirk at her as I see the look on her face turn into a sadder expression, "After all he is mine," She lightly raises her cheeks forcing a smile with tears forming, I pretended I didn't see.

She walked away to the 'Girls Dormitory' and I soon followed up, reaching Madison and I's dorm and sinking into my cozy bed wrapping my duvet around me.

I fell into a deep sleep.

I wake up to the sun gleaming, shining right into my big blue eyes.

"Finally awake?" Madison giggles walking towards me.

"Yes, I'm up." I smile and she pulls me into a tight hug I definitely needed.

We walk down to the common room to see everyone gathered around.

Blaise, Ava, Draco, Noah and..
Mattheo. Mattheo Riddle.

"Finally sleepy heads." Noah says laughing and Draco looks up to meet my eyes, in that moment all the pain went away. I'm so in-love with this boy it's unhealthy, to the point where I haven't said anything to him, we've been through so much together. I couldn't believe he would do this to me.

But I know I deserve way better, Draco started being just how i met him; Closed off, annoyed, distant and there's nothing I can or want to say for it to go back to how it was in year 4. I know my worth and I won't let him ruin my self confidence.

"Draco, can we talk?" I force a smile at him.

"Not right now. I'm busy," he said whilst doing nothing, just sitting like the lazy fuck he is on the sofa.

"Oh. Okay, whatever," Madison and I walk down the stairs in sync. I reach to see Mattheo staring at me and I give him a disgusted look.

I sit down next to Noah and he pulls me into a warm embrace remembering what happened last night.

Noah was the best brother ever, he might be overprotective but it's always been like that with no father figure in the house, he had to pick up and be strong from a young age and I love him so much.

Our father left when I turned two, he didn't wanna take the responsibility of Noah and I.

"Are you okay?" Noah asks snapping me out of my thoughts

"Yeah, I'm fine. Could you not mention it to anyone though?" I ask him

"Of course," He nods

"So Mattheo-" Blaise starting to speak

"It's Riddle, to you." Mattheo cut him off.

I snort trying not to laugh.

"Is something funny Amy?" Blaise asks

"I'm sorry Blaisey, you know I love you," I say giggling

I could feel Draco getting mad, the anger radiating of his body. His eyes beaming into mine as he got up grabbing my arm, dragging me to the bathroom.

"Are you stupid? why would you flirt with Blaise huh?" He spat.

I scoff "Flirt? are you serious right now Draco?"

"Yes, I'm so fucking serious Blackwood,"

"Oh, back to last names are we? you know what Draco, fuck you. go fuck yourself we're so done,"
I decide not to say anything about what I had seen last night.

I reach to open the door as he grabs my wrist "No, fuck you, Amelia. You act so fucking innocent but under it all you're just a bitch." Draco spat looking more angry than ever. "Yeah okay, Malfoy." I storm out of the bathroom back into the common room and sat down next to Mattheo.

"Miss me, Blackwood?" He whispers to me

I look at him in pure disgust and ignore his comment.

The day went on pretty fast, we went to the great hall for breakfast, did all our classes and it was finally time for a nap.

I walk towards the hall seeing Draco being touchy with a ravenclaw, whispering into her ear as she giggles, ugh.

I rush myself into a room to spy on them, The Room of Reqiurements not paying attention behind me. 

"Is your boyfriend cheating, Blackwood?" A voice from behind me creeps up making me jump.

"Ugh!" I turn around "Fuck you Mattheo, you scared me, and he isn't my boyfriend."

"Not Anymore at least."

I see him lighting up a joint and putting it in the small gap between his lips.

"Poor Amelia, heartbroken," He laughs.

"What's so funny?" I look at him with anger in my eyes.

"You're hurt, it's hilarious."
"Having feelings is a waste of time." He looks at me in all seriousness, reaching his hand out with a joint pressed between his fingers "I don't like to share, but I guess I could make an acceptation for today."

"I'm good, I don't accept things from people who threaten to kill me." I turn away from the door and take a seat next to him.

"Oh calm down, I wasn't actually gonna kill you."

"Yeah okay, the look in your eyes said otherwise,"

I turn my back to leave the room of requirements but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back,

"Cmon Blackwood it'll make you feel better," Mattheo said placing the joint between his lips.

"fuck it," I said as he passes the joint to me.

After a couple hours of us just talking and smoking about a lot of stuff, I excused myself and went to my bedroom and fell into deep sleep.

For a couple days Mattheo and I had been meeting every night in the Room of Requirements, smoking or talking, it was nice to have someone to talk to who actually listens through everything, and every night I would notice something new that made me feel attraction towards him, I try to push the thoughts away.

I woke up the next day ready to go to the great hall when i found Mattheo sitting alone on the couch reading a book, I sat down next to him

"Don't you ever get hungry?" I ask.

"I do," Mattheo said with a faint smile.

I smile back at him as i grab his hand slipping it into mine "Come on," I say whilst we both got up from the sofa and walked to the great hall.

I enter the great hall and Immediately I locked eyes with Draco, his already staring at mine with anger as he saw my hand intertwined with Mattheo's.

We start to walk towards the Slytherin table when i bump into Draco, "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" He towers over me "I'm walking, with Mattheo. Can't you see, Malfoy?" he gets closer and Mattheo stands in front of me "Oh really, is that all you do with him or are you screaming his name at night too, whore."

This. Bitch.

Well I guess I don't have a choice.

"Hey Ava, and everyone else at this fucking table,"  my yells get louder by every second that passes by, "or no actually this whole fucking school"

"Ava right? Yea this girl right here" I laugh evilly "Has actually been fucking someone? She has been fucking my ex boyfriend while we were in a relationship. He thinks he can stop ME from holding hands with a boy" I smirk "well guess fucking what Draco, why don't you go get sucked off by this bitch huh?" I look over at Ava "It didn't stop you guys when I was in a relationship with you hm?" I spat looking back at Draco.

Everyone was shocked, I could hear everyone whispering. I've never seen Draco so shocked, Ava so exposed and Blaise, Noah and Madison so confused.

"Yeah Draco, stay quiet now, I can do whatever the fuck I want, with whoever the fuck I want" I could see him getting tensed up.

"Actually, I'll show you," I lean closer to Mattheo, my hands reaching his cheek pulling him down closer to my lips, sharing an innocent, long lasting sweet kiss. I pull away knowing I want more but we we're standing in the great hall, I couldn't risk getting in trouble.

Draco steps closer as Mattheo grabs his robe "You might wanna back off there buddy," Mattheo said pushing him back as he sat down.

I took a piece of bread and headed out the great hall.
Before I left I passed by Noah and told him not to do anything about Draco cheating on me.

I found myself heading to the astronomy tower before my classes started, finding a light brown headed boy sitting down with his beautiful brown eyes sparkling into the sunlight "Diggory, do you mind fucking off right now?" I give him a small smile.

He laughs my comment off "Amelia right? Amelia Blackwood?" he asks genuinely not sure "Yes," I sit down next to him and stare into the eyes already staring into my soul, "You done staring, Dickory?"
"Oh, real mature Ames," "Oh? so we're doing nicknames now huh Ceddy?" I look at him with a straight face before we both burst into laughter.

We continued talking, I explained to him what had happened with Draco cheating on me and how I found out.

"Come with me, " He puts his hand out in front of me waiting for me to hold it, shortly after I did we walk down the astronomy tower into the forbidden forest.

"Oh wow Ceddy, you brought me into the forest! You're so cool now,"

"Oh shut up," He walks towards me, and screams at the top of his lungs making me laugh, I start screaming too taking all the anger in my body out.

In the moment we didn't care who was listening, or about getting caught being here past midnight until we heard footsteps walking towards us and we began to sprint in the other direction hiding behind a tree.

It was Hagrid, looking around for anyone with a worried look on his face, he soon left.

Cedric's eyes met mine again as we bursted into laughter, staring into each other's eyes, his eyes filled with happiness sparkle even in the night time.

And then it happened, he pulled me closer, his pink juicy lips meeting with my plumped ones, as they slowly became one sharing a short kiss.

We watched the stars for a few minutes after until I decided it was getting late and had to leave.

I reach the Slytherin Dorms and walk into the common room where Mattheo was seated, fuck. i completely forgot about everything that had happened and began to feel bad for Mattheo; It almost felt like I cheated kissing someone else.

"Hey, were you waiting for me?" I ask with a smile.

"And why would i do that" He laughs wiping the smile off my face.

"I don't know I just thought that-"

He cuts me off "That kiss, meant nothing. Don't get too excited Blackwood," He said with a firm tone which caught me off guard.

"Oh really Mattheo?" I question "Good, cause I know I made a mistake even sharing the same air with someone as heartless as you." He came closer to me; towering over me with his tall figure.

"Maybe Draco was right about you, darling, then again from what I see, you can't even acknowledge anyone else's opinion." He said cupping my chin and pushing my head to the side as he walks away.

"Fuck you Mattheo, honestly fuck you. When i finally thought I could trust you, someone as evil as you, I really thought we were getting close, how could I be so fucking stupid ." I walk towards him, his back facing me.

He laughs and continues walking towards the stairs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

405K 12.8K 43
"Do you know who I am, (Y/n)?" "No." ~ Draco Malfoy's biggest mistake was falling in love with you, a Muggleborn Hufflepuff. You were everything he w...
654K 8.9K 46
She got her heart broken by none other than Draco Malfoy during the beginning of her fifth year. Will Mattheo Riddle piece it back together or break...
129K 1.8K 34
(Mattheo Riddle x Fem! Y/n) You can't feel the burning until it's taken over... sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴊᴜʟʏ 𝟸𝟸 ᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ ? 1k - 7 Dec 2022 10k - 21 April 2023 20k - 2...
1.1M 19.7K 49
"Good girl." WARNINGS: - lots of mature themes (smut) -violence -Toxicity Highest rankings: 1 on Dracomalfoy 1 on malfoy 1 on dracolovestory 1...