Genshin Impact Oneshots (Fem...

By Xiao_Fang7887

Just a bunch of Genshin Impact oneshots with the guys and girls. Hope you all enjoy! More

Information Page
Just a Reminder
💧Childe/Tartaglia💧
💧Childe/Tartaglia Pt.2💧
🔥Diluc🔥
⚡️Razor⚡️
🌬Xiao🌬
❄Kaeya❄
?Scaramouche?
💧Xingqiu 💧
❄Chongyun❄
🍰Kaeya🍰
🌬Venti🌬
💎Zhongli💎
?Scaramouche Pt.2?
🔥Diluc🔥
💧Childe/Tartaglia💧
💧Childe/Tartaglia Pt.2💧
💧Childe/Tartaglia Pt.3💧
⚡️Keqing⚡️
💧Childe/Tartaglia Pt.4 💧
🌬Xiao🌬
💎Zhongli💎
🔥Diluc🔥
?Scaramouche Pt.3?
?Scaramouche Pt.4?
?Scaramouche Pt.5?
?Scaramouche Pt.6?
⚡️Razor⚡️
❄Kaeya❄
⚠Bad News⚠
💎Zhongli💎
?Scaramouche?
🖋Request Page🖋 CLOSED
?Scaramouche Pt.2?
🎂
🔥Klee🔥
💧Xingqui and Chongyun❄️
💧Childe/Tartaglia💧
💎Zhongli💎
❄Kaeya❄
🔥💧🌬⚡️🌱 ❄️ 💎 ⭐️
💎Zhongli💎
💧Child/Tartaglia💧
🍰 Zhongli 🍰
?Scaramouche?
❄Chongyun❄
💧Child/Tartaglia💧
⚡️Razor⚡️
💧Child/Tartaglia💧
🌬Xiao🌬
💎Albedo💎
?Scaramoche?
🌬Jean🌬
💧Xingqiu💧
💎Zhongli💎
⭐Aether⭐
?Scaramouche Pt.2?
🌬Venti🌬
?Scaramouche Pt.3?
🌬Xiao🌬
🔥Bennett🔥
?Scaramouche?
💧Xingqiu💧
?Scaramouche?
🖋Request Page🖋 CLOSED
🔥Diluc🔥
?Dainsleif?
?Dainsleif Pt.2?
🔥Diluc🔥
Let's Talk.
🌬Xiao🌬
💎Zhongli💎
🔥Diluc🔥
About MC
About MC: Romantic Edition
Your Child/Children
💎Albedo💎
❄Kaeya❄
🌬Xiao🌬
?Dainsleif?
💎Albedo💎
🔥Diluc🔥
Bia's Voicelines
Winner!
💧Childe/Tartaglia💧
💎Albedo Pt.2💎
🍰Xiao🍰
🍰Diluc🍰
Bia's Combat and other skills
Let's Talk, again.
💎Albedo Pt.3💎
🌬Xiao🌬
🔥Diluc🔥
💧Childe/Tartaglia💧
About MC UPDATED
About MC: Romantic Edition UPDATED
❤Teppei❤
❤Teppei Pt.2❤
❤Teppei Pt.3❤
🍰Chongyun🍰
Text to speech
🎂
?Dainsleif?
💧Childe/Tartaglia💧
?Scaramouche?
A New Book
🌬Xiao🌬
I'm Sorry
⭐Aether⭐
🔥Diluc🔥
❄Chongyun❄
?Dainsleif?
🌬Venti🌬
⚡️Razor⚡️
Just a Reminder
🖋Request Page🖋 CLOSED
🌬Sucrose🌬
🔥Diluc🔥
🔥Diluc Pt.2🔥
New Book
🌬Xiao🌬
❄Kaeya❄
?Dainslief?
❄Kaeya❄
Question
💧Childe💧
💎Albedo💎

⭐Aether⭐

15.2K 349 430
By Xiao_Fang7887

        This was requested by CelestialMage63 from Wattpad. This takes place in modern times in a school AU. People over 18 (Zhongli, Lisa, Ningguan, Jean etc) are in College. People who are 14-17 (Amber, Aether, Lumine, Keqing, Xangling, Childe, etc) are in high school. I do not know of anyone in middle school age. People who are below 12-13 (Qiqi I think, Klee, Teucer , etc) are in grade school (preschool I think is from baby age to 5-6? Depends on where you live).

(Y/n) sighed. "Amber, I really don't think I'm going to survive Home Ec. I can't sew, I can't cook very well, and I know nothing about plants. I swear plants are planning on getting revenge on us human beings for being mean to them."

"You are way to paranoids," Amber laughed at her friend. "If it makes you feel better, Childe is also failing the class quite badly. His sewing is really bad, and he nearly burned down the kitchen trying to make pancakes."

"And here you got the twins dominating that class," (Y/n) sighed, hitting her head on the lunch table. She honestly wished she could have one of the twins as a partner for Home Ec, but that was close to impossible. The twins were always assigned to either one another, or to a student who was good at all the courses in the class. "Are we sure they aren't some kind of prototype robots that are secretly taking notes on how much normal human students struggle in high school? Cause if that's the case, I'm running away to Tevyat University and making Zhongli and Venti help me get rid of them."

"You can't always use your two college friends," Amber let out a small laugh. "Besides, Venti is too lazy to help you, and from how you have described Zhongli, he'll most likely teach you once, then make you practice till the stores run out of eggs, flour, butter, and other ingredients for an entire month."

"Please...don't remind me on his teaching methods..." (Y/n) groaned. She'll go to the university to ask Zhongli for some help. He'd usually teach her the way the teacher showed, his own way while still getting the correct answer, or either one and then expect (Y/n) to understand it. His expectations for her is a little too high.

"Listen, I think you're going to do perfectly fine," Amber reassured her friend. "You might get a good partner this time."

"(Y/n) dreading Home Ec again?" Lumine asked, walking over to Amber and (Y/n). She set her lunch tray down on the table, and took a seat next to Amber.

"When is she not?" Aether chuckled, and took the seat next to (Y/n). "We're making crepes today."

"End me..." (Y/n) groaned.

"Don't worry!" Xangling appeared, and sat down across from (Y/n). "You're going to do perfectly fine! Besides, Childe is going to do way worse than you. Good thing he throws out the food he makes and not give it to his little brother. He might get food poisoning."

"I heard that!" Childe walked over with Chongyun and Xingqui behind him. He took a seat on the other side of (Y/n), Xingqui taking a seat next to Xangling and Chongyun sitting next to Aether. It was now Childe, (Y/n), and Aether, and Chongyun on one side of the table. The other side was Lumine, Amber, Xangling, and Xingqui.

"I can always help you look for some cook books!" Xingqui offered. He knew ever inch of the schools library, and the library not that far down the road from the school. A lot of things were in walking distance, which was kinda good for the students.

"We can get some ice cream afterwards," Chongyun bit into his ice cream. There was a bit of vanilla ice cream that was on the corner of his lips, but there was no indication of him realizing that it's there.

"Chongyun, you have some ice cream on the side of your lips," (Y/n) pointed to where the ice cream was.

Chongyun went to the opposite side, and wiped his lips. There was nothing. (Y/n) sighed, and she got a napkin, and reached across Aether and wiped it away.

Aether looked at (Y/n)'s face when she leaned across him, and his face went red. He looked over Chongyun, and saw the boy's face looked as red as the schools bell peppers. His hand tightened a into a fist, but he kept his composure.

"So (Y/n), are you going to be my partner for Home Ec?" Childe asked in a teasing tone. "I'm sure we can make something great together."

"If something great, possibly means the absolute worst food and possibly burning down the entire school all because we can't cook for anything, then sure. I'm sure we can make something great together." (Y/n) said sarcastically. She knew Childe had quite the childish personality, but she honestly never paid attention to his childish antics. She had no interest in whatever crap he was going to do.

"Ouch!" Childe whined like a kid, but he honestly was fine. He just liked teasing the girl. "But is that a yes or a no?"

"That would be a no," Aether stepped in. "She's going to be my partner."

"She is?"

"I am?" (Y/n) raised an eyebrow. Since when was this official? "Since when?"

"Since today." Aether said.

"Ok then...?" (Y/n) questioned. She looked over to the girls sitting across from her, who only giggled. Was there something she was missing?

"Oh gosh fire!" Childe yelled, hiding behind (Y/n) as the crepe that was on the maker, was on fire. Luckily a window was open, so all the smoke could go out there instead of setting the fire alarm off.

"You idiot!" (Y/n) yelled, and unplugged the machine, before grabbing a fire extinguisher and sprayed the fire. Once the dust had settled, the entire class had let out a sigh of relief. "At least it wasn't me this time..."

"You're my hero (Y/n)!" Childe yelled, and hugged (Y/n) tightly, refusing to let go. "You're always here to save me! it must be fate!"

"Or me just making sure our entire school doesn't burn down..." (Y/n) mumbled, and started to push Childe off of her, but it was obvious it wasn't working as well as she was hoping for. "Let go of me you big baby."

"No!"

"Let go."

"No!"

"Let go."

"No!"

"Get off of her," Lumine said, and whacked Childe on the back of the neck, causing him to let go and fall on the floor. She was wondering how she had ended up having Childe as her partner for today, but then she remembered, she was doing this for her brother. "Now get up. We need to clean up the mess you had made."

"But Lumine!"

"No buts!"

(Y/n) sighed, as she went back to her station, and hit her head on the counter.

"He makes everything so stressful," Aether sighed, not really knowing what to do for his friend. Childe just makes everything stressful in their class. In math, he went around the classroom to ask for some help. In science, he nearly caused a miniature explosion by mixing the wrong chemicals together, and their gym class suddenly had to dodge dodgeballs when they were supposed to be doing badminton. "Hopefully I will not be getting a badminton racket to the face again."

"I would prefer that as well," (Y/n) sighed. When they were doing badminton for their PE class yesterday, Aether and (Y/n) were both partners for one side, and Lumine and Childe were on the other side. Childe had tossed up the birdie, and took a nice hard swing at it. Sadly, rules say underhand, for the main reason of not being hit in the face just in case the opponent is holding the racket loosely. Yeah..Aether had an imprent of the racket on his face. "You looked like you got a fishnet to the face."

"I feel like I did...." He mumbled, not wanting to relive that moment of the imprint and a whack to the nose. There was blood, all over the floor. Ice pack and tissues was the only solution. "I don't need another bloody nose. I swear I'm going to lose more blood from getting hit by something Childe had thrown instead of any other injury I might get."

"Oh don't say that," (Y/n) patted her friends head. "It's not like he's doing it on purpose, right? Right....?"

"Oh thank goodness the day is over!" (Y/n) yelled, and slammed her head onto her locker. A piece of paper fluttered out of the opening of her locker, and landed on the floor.

"Whatcha got there?" Aether asked, picking up the piece of paper and handed it to the girl.

"Who knows," (Y/n) shrugged, and opened up the letter, and started reading the contents inside. "Looks like it's a love letter, from the sloppy handwriting, I'm going to guess it's Childe."

"Childe?" Aether asked. He couldn't take it anymore, and took the paper out of her hands, and tore it in half. "Don't go and see him."

"Huh?" (Y/n) asked. She already read what was inside, so there was no reason for her to be offended. Besides, she was more worried about Aethre's sudden change of mood. "Aether, what's wrong? You never get angry this quickly about something."

"It's nothing, (Y/n)," He hissed a little. "Let's just go home."

"Aether, you're obviously hiding something, so I would like to know what it is because your sudden mood change does not justify why you ripped up the note from Childe." (Y/n) crossed her arms and leaned against her locker.

"It's nothing, alright?" Aether said, and started walking to the entrance of the school. "Just let it go."

(Y/n) grabbed him by his braid which made the poor boy fall backwards. He landed on his back with a loud thud, and groaned in pain.

"Seriously?" Aether groaned, looking up at his friend. "Did you seriously have to grab me by my braid?"

"Well it was kinda the only way you would listen to me," (Y/n) sighed. "So, mind telling me what's up with you?"

Aether just sighed. "I hate it that you're spending so much time with Childe, and that you always have to clean up after him like a mom or something. It's annoying, that you spend so much time with him and he's always near you. And now he wrote a letter to you?"

"Aether, you do know that Childe is in love with your sister, right?" (Y/n) raised an eyebrow, wondering if he knew. "Your sisters locker is right next to mine, so Childe probably got our lockers mixed up again."

"Again!?" Aether yelled. "How many letters has he left my sister?!"

"Quite a lot," (Y/n) laughed. "Besides, there's no need to be jealous of Childe. He's my cousin."

"Wait, what?" Aether got up. "You're related to him?"

"Yep! Our moms are sisters. Mom never got aunties orange hair, she has (h/c) hair," (Y/n) smiled. "So, my guess is, is that that jealousy is because you thought me and Childe might be dating, right?"

"I hate how observant you are," Aether groaned. "Jeez."

"Aether, I'm not sure if it's obvious, but I like someone else," (Y/n) sighed, and picked the boy up by the back of his shirt. She was stronger than she looks. "And because you seem like the dense type, I'll just come out and say it. I like you, Aether."

"Since when?"

"Sophomore year."

"And you like me?"

"Yes."

"Will you go out with me?"

"Yes."

"Ok."

"Great!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8M 116K 97
𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗡 𝗜𝗠𝗣𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗧𝗦 ╰─ ➤ a collection of x fem! reader oneshots ©𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐮𝐣𝐢𝐢 ▸ Genshin Impact is owned by Mihoyo ▸ Pl...
3.9K 128 3
[Genshin Impact Males X Male! Reader Oneshots] Enjoy your stay in Teyvat with the many handsome men across the land! [Requests: Closed!] [Very Slow U...
804K 14.4K 29
𝗆𝗈𝗌𝗍𝗅𝗒 𝖿𝗅𝗎𝖿𝖿 𝖻𝖺𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖽: 𝗃𝖺𝗇𝗎𝖺𝗋𝗒 6 2021 𝖾𝗇𝖽𝖾𝖽: 𝗆𝖺𝗋𝖼𝗁 17 2021 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝗂𝗇𝖼𝗅𝗎𝖽𝖾𝖽 𝖺𝗋𝖾✓...
186K 1.3K 13
[ON SMALL HIATUS] 18+ genshin impact one shots🥠 requests open🥠 #7 in genshin oneshot 4/16/23 #3 in genshin oneshots 5/9/23 #1 in genshin oneshots 5...