Love and Despair (A Hermitcra...

Por JustAnAverageFreak

Evil Xisuma is released from The Void after being banished into the black abyss two years before. Now he's ba... Más

Welcome Peoples
Important Information
The Characters
Chapter 1: Always
Chapter 2: And Forever
Chapter 3: HOW?
Chapter 4: Oh no...
Chapter 5: Confused
Chapter 6: It's Safer This Way
Chapter 7: The Story
Chapter 8: A Chase
Chapter 9: Why?
Chapter 10: Visitors
Chapter 11: Halo Steak House
Chapter 12: Together
Chapter 13: Wizardly Books
Chapter 14: Super Smash Bros
Chapter 15: Use My Voice
Chapter 16: Babysitter Troubles
Chapter 17: Unknown Users
Chapter 18: The Dream
Chapter 19: Snap
Chapter 20: Shut Up And Fight Me
Chapter 21: Teamwork
Chapter 22: What Did I Do?
Chapter 23: Another's Dream
Chapter 24: Planning And Promises
Chapter 25: Rescue Mission
NEW COVER!
Chapter 27: Hopeful
Chapter 28: Marching On
Chapter 29: Glitch
Chapter 29: The Final Fight
Chapter 30: Checkerboard
Chapter 31: I'm Tired
Chapter 32: Agony
Chapter 33: Forever and Always

Chapter 26: Battle of The Brothers 2.0

1.1K 55 214
Por JustAnAverageFreak

Aren't I amazing with titles -_-

LEZ GO!!

~~

Word Count: ~3.1K

~~

TW: fighting, blood, shtuff like that 

~~

POV: 3rd

~~

The sound of panicked breathes, mumbled curses, and several pairs of running footsteps echoed through the halls as the Hermits ran. Twisting and turning through the maze as they escaped the possessed Voider. 

Xizara shot a blast of his black, smoky magic at them.

Spinning, Iskall held up a wooden shield, the blast hitting it in the direct middle, breaking it instantly. Thankfully, though, it had blocked the magic from hitting Iskall, only making him fly backwards into the others. Several people were knocked over, others reaching to catch the falling Hermit. 

"It's a dead end!" Ren called from ahead of them. He had turned the corner, stopping when he saw there was nowhere else to go. Even the doors had stopped a long time ago.

"Keep going!"

"We can't!"

"What do we do!?"

sorry, but I just got down off my bed to go get food and... I'm alone. No one is here anymore...

WHERE DID MY FAMILY GOOO TwT

nm my Mom said she was going to Walmart and my sister always goes with her

But...

Why did my brothers go with her! They never go to the store with her! I bet they went to get food or something... AND LEFT ME TO DIE

AlLlLlL ByYyYyY mYySeEeEeElF~~

I'm gonna die from starvation alone...

Because they decided to go get Taco Bell without me...

WELL

Sucks to be them cause I got goldfish and fruit snacks 

The Hermits ran around the corner, crowding against the back wall, raising their weapons for attack.

"NO!" Xisuma struggled to get out of Jevin's and Keralis' grip, but they held him in their arms in a death grip, not letting him go. The Admin tried to scream again but he was cut off with a sob, hot tears running down his face. His helmet felt like it was suffocating him but he couldn't bring himself to care.

Xizara walked around the corner, the grin still pulling at his face. He was humming as he slowly trudged over.

Oh now I feel really stupid... My brothers were here the entire time.

One was poopin and the other was curled up on his bed and they both decided to ignore me when I called out -_-

THEY JUST LET ME BELIEVE THEY GOT TACO BELL

Brothers suck-

"Xizara. Stay back," Grian called, hoping to get to him. However, the Voider just chuckled, not slowing his advance. 

"Xizara!" Xisuma cried out for his twin, to which Xizara hesitated, his face contorting to confusion for a split second before he went back to looking insane.

Z's hands and eyes glowed black, the smoky magic swirling out of his eyes. Xisuma continued to struggle against their holds, his own eyes and hands beginning to glow a light purple, black sparks shooting off like embers from a fire, lightly burning any skin it landed on. The Hermits around him started hissing in pain, but they refused to let go.

Biffa had to force himself to stay put, but he managed to hold himself back. 

As Xizara got closer, everyone was frozen. They were ready to attack, but they didn't want to. With what Xisuma had to go through the last few days and how he was acting now in regards to Xizara, attacking his twin could quite possibly break him. 

However, before Xizara could attack them again or get too close, Xisuma pulsed (what i'm calling them like sending out a shockwave type thingy of magic so I don't get too repetitive) sending the people around him flying back into the other Hermits. While he was free, Xisuma dashed out of the group of Hermits, throwing up a large shield to completely block them from the Voider.

However, he trapped himself out with his twin.

His twin that wanted him dead.

(ok so magic shields can be made and kept up without having to hold it. Like sometimes people write magic shields where they have to constantly hold it, but in this, they can make one and it stays up until they consciously get rid of it or they get knocked out or something like that. Also, the longer it is up and the more magic they use while it is up, the weaker it gets, meaning other magic can shatter it easier.)

Biffa ran to the barrier, banging it with his fists as he screamed to Xisuma, who couldn't hear him. Every Hermit was now beating on the shield, trying to break it with swords, kicks, punches, and blasts of magic. 

But it didn't break.

Xisuma was no doubt the strongest Magic User in Hermitcraft, with powerful Voider magic combined with High Tier Admin magic. And now that he was running purely on adrenaline, emotion, and a strength potion, the barrier was practically invulnerable. 

Xizara stopped his pursuit, staring at his brother, a smile plastered on his face, his head tilted to the side. 

"Hi, brother."

"Hi."

"Quite noble of you. Sacrificing yourself for the others."

"It's only sacrificing yourself if you die."

"And you have faith that you'll live?"

"If I don't have faith, then I have nothing, and I'm not ready to give up just yet." Xisuma's voice was hoarse, shaky, and quiet. It took everything he had in him to not completely break down and sob, giving in to his panic.

"Well, you're just wasting your energy."

X shrugged. "Maybe." The Admin started walking forwards, his hands empty. "Who's controlling you?"

Xizara rolled his eyes. "Nobody." 

"You don't have to hide it. We already know. Who are you?" 

The Voider seemed to contemplate it before he closed his eyes and shuddered. When he looked back up, his eyes glowed a dark purple with black sparks flickering off. 

Now their magic looked similar, with lilac flames beaming around Xisuma and plum flames blazing around Xizara, both with Voider power sparkling around them. 

"Who are you?"

"..."

"Why are you doing this to Xizara?"

His face slowly stretched into a smile. "We need him." The voice that came out of Xizara was not Xizara's voice. It was deep and rough, sounding almost robotic. Almost alien? 

"For what?"

The Voider stayed silent, choosing to just stare at the Admin. 

"Xizara. I don't want to fight you."

Z chuckled before jumping at Xisuma, sword raised. X grabbed onto the sword with his magic, ripping it from his twin's hand and throwing it to the other end of the hall. Without hesitation, Xizara shot at X, hitting him in the stomach, causing him to fall back against the shield. 

"You know. You Hermits have been really annoyi-" Xizara was cut off when a scream ripped through his throat. He crumpled to his knees, clutching his head in his hands. Xisuma fumbled to his feet, scrambling to reach his brother, almost falling right back onto the floor. He managed to make it to him, grabbing onto his shoulders and pulling the pained boy into his lap, cradling him in his arms. 

Xisuma ignored the muffled yells and cries from the Hermits behind him as he held onto his brother. 

"...H-help..." Xizara barely managed wheeze out the word between clenched teeth.

"I- I don't know what to do! What- I'm sorry! I- You- Please..." Xisuma pulled his brother closer.

"I-It hu-hurts..."

"I know, bud. I'm sorry..." Xisuma ran his fingers through Xizara's hair, deciding comforting him was the best option. 

Less than a minute went by before Xizara relaxed against him, and Xisuma thought he had passed out.

X realized his mistake far too late.

A pressure cut through his stomach, making him recoil. Xizara lay in his lap, his dagger gripped in his hand, his face completely neutral as he stared at the blade in Xisuma's gut.

X yelped as he shoved the Voider off of him, scurrying away on his butt. The banging behind him intensified as they saw what had happened, but he refused to pull the shield down. Instead, he dragged himself to his feet, hissing from the pain. The adrenaline and strength potion in his system kept him from crashing back to the floor as he stood. Xisuma contemplated whether or not to pull out the dagger. 

Xisuma wrapped his hand around the hilt of the dagger, though he didn't dare remove it, knowing that would lead to him bleeding out a lot faster. 

(I learned that from reading way too many books xD but I did look it up a minute ago and it is true!)

The Admin was slightly hunched forwards in pain, a grimace on his face. When Xizara stood, he faced his brother again, glaring at him. 

Without another word, Xizara shot at Xisuma, but he jumped out of the way just in time. Several more blasts came at him, and he narrowly avoided them, though one did skim his arm. A dark magic burn singed his bare arm as blood began to slowly leak out of the charred skin. He hissed in pain before sliding out of the way of another beam. 

With all the jumping around he was doing, the knife in his stomach was only cutting into him even farther, so he made the split decision to pull it out. A small cry of pain left his mouth as he yanked it out. 

Xisuma knew it was a bad idea, but if he had kept it in, it would have caused too much internal bleeding and end up being just as dangerous. Now, at least, he would be able to maneuver easier without a blade lodged into his gut. 

The pain was excruciating but he ignored it, focusing instead on not getting hit with his brother's magic. Xisuma held the dagger in his hand, keeping close the only weapon he had. 

"I'm not going to fight you!" Xisuma yelled to the Voider. "Not again."

Xizara didn't say anything, but he did lower his hands, refraining from shooting X again. 

Xisuma sighed in relief, but the reprieve was short lived as Xizara grabbed his sword, pulling it back towards him, catching it in his hand. The Admin spit a curse as he stood up straighter, holding his stomach, putting as much pressure onto it as he could.

The Hermits watched in horror as Xizara began walking towards their Admin. Before he got close, though, his face screwed up in pain as he fell to his knees. 

This time, Xisuma kept his distance.

The Voider lifted his arm shakily, closing his fist before swiping his arm to the left. The small, pixelated potion in his hand appeared in front of him, now a full size glass bottle. Less than a minute later, it seemed as though the Watcher regained control of Z, pushing him back up to stand, not realizing the Voider had pulled a healing potion out of his inventory.

Xisuma didn't mention it, or even stare at it as his twin suddenly charged at him.

It had happened too fast for Xizara to comprehend what happened. 

He swung his sword down, towards his twin. 

Xisuma ducked, sliding under the blade.

His sword hit the shield with a jarring thump.

X elbowed him in the middle of his lower back as he sprinted past him. Xizara stumbled forwards, still confused as to what just happened. He shook his head roughly to return to his senses, shoving himself off the barrier and spun to face his brother.

Only a second to late did he see the thing flying towards his face. A glass bottle hit him square in the face.

Xisuma had slipped past him, sweeping up the healing potion, chugging it as he skid to a stop. Before he had a chance to think to far into it, he spun, chucking the empty bottle as hard as he could towards his brother. 

The glass shattered, cutting into his face. He stumbled back, hitting the shield and tripping on his feet, falling onto his butt. Blood started to leak from several small cuts scattered around his face. 

When he hit the floor, he screamed in pain. At first, Xisuma thought it was from what he had done, and his heart shattered. He let out a cry as he ran to his brother, crouching down in front of him. 

The tears hadn't stopped flowing since Xizara had run into his cell to save him, but now they were pouring out sevenfold.

Doc MC is coming for you sevenfold-

sorry not sorry

The little logic and common sense he had held onto a minute ago went out the door as he reached to help the Voider.

Xizara fell to his side, curling up on his side. Xisuma was crouched beside him, leaning over to see his face, hand on his shoulder. Zara was shaking as he sobbed in pain, cries for help gasping through his teeth. 

The Hermits continued to bang on the barrier, screaming for the Admin to back away, but they quieted as they saw two creatures turned around the corner behind the oblivious Xisuma, running towards him.

X was trying to figure out what to do when he felt a presence behind him and two hands grabbed his upper arms. Xisuma thrashed around as they pulled him to his feet, dragging him away from his twin. He screamed as sobbed as he tried to fight them off, but they held onto him with a steel grip. He stopped however, when a Watcher walked into his field of vision. 

Their large wings brushed past him, and he leaned away in disgust. Xisuma glared at their back, pure anger written in his eyes. 

"Get away from him."

The Watcher holding him leaned forwards, talking in a hushed tone. It startled the Admin as he had never heard a Watcher sound so... human before.

The few times a Watcher spoke to him, they spoke in a soulless voice, almost sounding animatronic. However, he does remember hearing a few that had a subtle, almost inaudible accent hidden under their alien voice.

This one spoke in a clear Russian accent. "We are on your side."

A confused expression taking over his features as he whispered to them. "What do you mean."

The second Watcher was squatting in front of Xizara doing who knows what, though Xizara's screaming had stopped and he had relaxed, seemingly in a lot less pain. The creature turned his head to face Xisuma, a small smile on his face. 

"We are on your side," he said in an English accent. 

The Watcher holding him let him go, and he jumped away, backing into the wall away from them. His heart rate spiked as he looked at them in confusion and terror.

The first Watcher spoke again. "We are sorry for what we had to do to Xisuma-"

"WHAT-" Xisuma's yell was cut of as the second Watcher held up his hand. 

"We had to block his mind off from the others. That is what had caused the pain."

"C-can he be controlled again?"

"As long as we keep up his mental barriers, he will not."

The first creature finished. "Now that means the others will be coming for you personally. We need your help, though. All of your help." He swept his hand to the left, indicating the trapped Hermits. "Be will help guide you to where you need to go."

"What? We aren't helping you."

"You have to, otherwise the Watchers will keep coming back until you are all dead and they have Xizara in their grip. They are planning something and we cannot stop them alone. We need your help."

"And if we refuse?"

"Like I said, they will kill you all. Then they won't stop killing until they control all of Minecraft."

"That's what this is all about?"

"It's what it has always been about. They have been planning this for hundreds of years. That is why Watchers are no longer known."

"Because they got rid of everything that spoke about them."

"Most everything, but yes. Now they have what they need to complete it."

"Which is..."

The Watchers in front of Xisuma looked over to Xizara, giving him a sad glance. "A hacker with the talent to do whatever they need."

Xisuma stared at his brother, thinking it over. "But..." His eyes travelled to the Hermits. Xisuma pulled the shield down, letting the Hermits free. They held up their weapons, about to kill the Watchers standing there. X held up his hand, stepping in front of them. "W-wait."

Shouts of protest arose, the Hermits confused and angry. 

"Kid. What's going on?" Biffa lowered his sword, but didn't let it go.

"They are on our side."

"How do we know for sure?"

"We... We don't." 

Xizara groaned, sitting up, holding his head in his hand. Xisuma and Biffa ran to help him to his feet. Together, they held him up as Els poured a strength potion on his arm. Python stepped forwards, offering a regeneration potion that he gladly accepted. 

Xizara pulled out the sword from his inventory, the one that was made for Xisuma when their armor was made. The one that is identical to his, but green. He handed it to his brother before pulling out the dagger that matches, also handing that one over. Xisuma took the sword in his hand and slid the dagger into it's scabbard. Xizara grabbed ahold of his own weapons that lay on the floor with magic, pulling them into his hands. 

Together they stood in front of the Hermits, facing the Watchers. The Hermits watched the creatures with weary eyes, weapons ready just in case, but they trusted Xisuma.

And dare they say, they trusted Xizara.

The twins shared a glance before looking back at the Watchers. Xisuma gave them a nod.

"We need your help. The Watchers are planning on taking over Minecraft and this is our only chance to stop them. But we can't do it alone."

Snickers and giggles echoed through the hall.

"That is the most cliché thing you could ever say, my dude." 

Despite the seriousness of the situation, the Hermits burst into a fit of laughter.

~~

I feel so sick TwT

I'm  makin lasagna tonight for supper so I had to make the spaghetti sauce at like 8:30 in the morning. I hadn't eaten yet so I was standin there, stirring onions and garlic in a pot tryin not to puke from the smell. If you don't know, onions and garlic holding hands sizzlin in a pot makes a very strong smell. It's not a bad smell, in fact I quite like it. 

But at 8:30 in the mornin without eating anything

*gags*

I still feel sick

Also, one more story.

I'm sitting on my bean bag under my loft bed so I can get up to stir the sauce

HOWEVER

My bean bag is flat. 

Flatter than me (AHA I'm so funny -_-)

My butt hurts. I might as well be sitting on concrete.

It's not even like the stuffing stuff inside came out! It's just gone

GONE

Like disappeared. No longer in existence. Departed from our world. Consumed into the 7th dimension

Not 4th. Not 5th.

7th

The place where bean bag stuffing and socks go.

The Land Of Stuffing And Socks

IT LEFT ME JUST LIKE MY FAMILY DID TwT

CLJMA:CIJOZSAJDOIAJFOISJF

~Buh-Bye!! 💛💛

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.8K 91 28
We must focus on guiding the Magic; not controlling it. For it is through controlling it we allow it to control ourselves. Time between dimensions is...
136K 5.1K 145
welcome to the chaotic hole of hermitcraft season 7! shipping will be present here (not irl shipping, just the personas) and any other warnings such...
8.5K 353 35
There's someone new in Hermit village. Someone with secrets that can't be shared. Xisuma knows that Impulse isn't human, but anyone, no matter the s...
10.2K 507 19
Grian has been taken from his friends in Evo by the Watchers and now he's being trained to be one, until he finds out their true intention. {This is...