~DELIRIOUS~

By -MaydayFics-

[Book One] Delirious is either in an acutely disturbed state of mind resulting from illness or intoxication... More

✨DELIRIOUS LOVE✨
✨PROLOGUE✨
✨1✨
✨2✨
✨3✨
✨4✨
✨6✨
✨7✨
✨8✨
✨9✨
✨10✨
✨11✨
✨12✨
✨13✨
✨14✨
✨15✨
⚡️Delirious hate⚡️
⚡️1⚡️
⚡️2⚡️
⚡️3⚡️
⚡️4⚡️
⚡️5⚡️
⚡️6⚡️
⚡️7⚡️
⚡️8⚡️
⚡️9⚡️
⚡️10⚡️
⚡️11⚡️
⚡️12⚡️
⚡️13⚡️
⚡️14⚡️
⚡️15⚡️
⚡️16⚡️
⚡️17⚡️
⚡️18⚡️
⚡️19⚡️⚠️
⚡️20⚡️
Insatiable and Racy
Should I?

✨5✨

3K 113 89
By -MaydayFics-

Bonnie woke up at 6 am due to her phone ringing loudly.

She put the phone beneath the pillow to get rid of the sound only for it to still get on her nerves.

Bonnie had no choice but to answer it, " What?!"

" Whoa, you seem grumpy", Aisha said into the phone.

Bonnie was trying not to crack a smile but couldn't go through with it when she heard Aisha talk again, " You want to come to my house. So we can catch up."

Bonnie yawned, " I can't today, A. I have to find out what the witches are trying to tell me at the old witch house.

Aisha smiled, " Well, count me in B. I don't have anything else to do."

" you don't have to go, A", Bonnie said into the phone.

" Aht. Aht. Yes I do. Now meet me at my house.", Aisha said.

Bonnie smiled before hopping out the bed, " Yeah. I'll be there in a few, see you A".
_________________§__________________
Bonnie got to Aisha's house in 5 minutes, usually it'll take 10 minutes but the road was clear.

She saw Aisha walk out and wave at her, " Hey, B."

Bonnie rolled down her window before continuing, " Do you always have to overdress? We're only going to the old witch house Aisha, nothing special."

Aisha had on a blue snake print, long button up shirt, leaving the top buttons undid and the shirt tucked into her shorts.

She had on blue thigh-high snake boots/ heels to complete the outfit.

Aisha pulled her glasses down her face, " Maybe I want them to see my outfit. Plus, I will always overdress Bonnie it's in my nature."

They pulled up to the the Mystic Grill ordering breakfast to go.

When they got their Food, Aisha started dancing and smiling while walking back to the car.

They ate their food on the way to the old witch house.

Bonnie got out first leading the way while Aisha followed.

Bonnie opened the door making a creak sound causing Aisha to jump a little, " Bonnie, I already feel like I'm being watched and I don't like that."

Bonnie laugh a little, " What's the matter Aisha? I thought you wanted our ancestors to see you."

Aisha mean mugged Bonnie before smiling, " You're right, I look good so why not?"

Bonnie stared up at Aisha, " You're something else. You know that?"

They walked further, " So I've been told,Bonnie."

Both of them heard the whispers, Aisha was going to walk back until Bonnie dragged her towards the whispers.

Aisha scoffed, " Rule no. 1 Bonnie, you're never suppose to walk to the whispers."

Bonnie rolled her eyes ignoring her.

The whispers got louder when they got closer to the basement.

Bonnie opened the door and walked down the steps leaving Aisha no choice but to follow.

Aisha continued following Bonnie into a room with four coffins.

" What is this, Hunny?", Aisha whispered.

Aisha and Bonnie both walked between the coffins to the big one. Aisha felt drawn to the coffin. It was like she was in a trance.

Bonnie felt the same way, that's until Bonnie opened it and saw Klaus face and no longer saw Aisha, making her jump awake.

Bonnie had sweat dripping down her forehead as she was breathing hard. She looked to the side to see Aisha staring at her wearing the exact same outfit she had on in her dream.

" What are you doing here?", Bonnie asked Aisha.

Aisha smiled at Bonnie, " Oh I knew this was going to happen so I came over here and jumped into your dream using magic of course before it actually happen".

Bonnie looked at her before looking at her clock causing Aisha to shrug, " you do know it's 8 am in the morning right?"

" Yes I know, so get your ass up Bonnie and let's see why you are dreaming about four fucking coffins", Aisha said walking out of Bonnie's room.

Bonnie walked down the stairs 25 minutes later.

" Finally, now let's go.", Aisha said grabbing her hand dragging her to her car.

" Wait! Elena just texted me to meet her at the grill.", Bonnie said.

Aisha huffed, " Alright,Fine. I'm driving."

They got to the mystic grill in ten minutes walking in to greet Elena.

" Thanks for coming Bonnie", Elena said getting up to hug Bonnie only.

Aisha smirked pulling up a chair next to Elena just to annoy her more than she already is with her appearance.

Bonnie smiled but gave Aisha a look telling her to stop.

Aisha ignored her, " So, Elena, why'd you call us here?"

Elena turned to Aisha, " Last time I checked I didn't call you here."

Elena then turned to Bonnie once she seen Aisha smile at her, " I think I'm going crazy. I'm totally paranoid all the time."

Aisha smirked about to say something but Bonnie kicked her under the table, " You have a right to be. Klaus is still out there, and he knows you tried to kill him."

Just as Bonnie was saying that, Aisha got a text from Klaus saying he want to see her and go out in a " Nice evening out together" to which Aisha calls a date but she ignored it for the sake of this conversation in front of her.

" Why hasn't he made a move? There's been no sign of him, Nothing."

Aisha got another text this time from Damon and Klaus one after the other one,she still ignored it.

Bonnie looked at her with an eyebrow raised to which Aisha ignored.

" Just my slow spiral into insanity", Elena said holing her head.

Bonnie looked back at Elena, " Join the club. Every time I close my eyes, I have that nightmare on repeat. Although,this time she was in it." Bonnie pointed to Aisha and Aisha just waved.

" The same dream?", Elena asked.

" Yeah. 4 Coffins. Klaus is in One of them. It's weird.", Bonnie said.

Elena sat up, " What if it's not just... some dream? What if it's, like, you know, a witch dream?"

Aisha was actually agreeing with Elena and it shocked all of them.

Bonnie shrugged, " it's just stress. I'll figure it out. What about Stefan? Has there been any sign of him?"

Elena shook her head, " He betrayed us, Bonnie? The Stefan that we know is gone."

Aisha laughed causing Bonnie and Elena to look at her, " I find that ironic. Since, you know betrayed him first with Damon and betrayed Rebekah all in one day."

Elena was about to respond but Bonnie interrupted, " How is Damon handling that?"

" Damon is... Damon.", Elena said chuckling a little.

Aisha saw Damon and Alaric at the bar drinking.

She finally responded back to Klaus.
Klaus: love? Are you there?
Aisha: Klaus, I'm busy  
                                                  Right now, call you later.

Aisha looked up and saw Alaric and Damon in front of her talking to Elena about Jeremy getting girl fired and a F on his history paper.

Aisha knew Bonnie didn't want to be there, so she wanted to get her distracted.

Aisha got up and asked Damon and Bonnie did they want to play the dart game.

" Don't mind if I do", Damon said as Bonnie shook her head no. Damon took her hand and walking over to play.

Damon shot the dart to the target while Elena left Jeremy another voicemail, " Jeremy. Pick up the phone."

Aisha wanted to laugh because this was her 4th voicemail.

" Unbelievable", Elena said causing Damon to turn around.

" You're feisty when you're mad.", Damon said.

Aisha rolled her eyes before throwing the dart on 20 points while Elena talked, " It's not that I'm mad. I'm just- I'm worried."

" Why? He lost his job at the grill? I think he'll survive Elena.", Damon said back.

" He's spiraling. Ever since Bonnie broke up with him, He's moody. He's not really talking to anyone."

Aisha cackled causing Damon to give her a look, " That's what he get. I don't like him no more. He should've never cheated on B."

Damon looked back at Elena after shaking his head at Aisha, " just a typical teenager."

Elena crossed her arms, " Who's seeing ghosts and who's lost everyone that he cares about."

" As he should", Aisha whispered but Damon heard and pinched her sides.

Damon turned back around to throw another dart, " Not everyone. He still has you."

Damon walked over tot he board taking out the darts lazily.

" Are you ok?", both Aisha and Elena said.

" What makes you think I'm not ok?", Damon said to Elena walking towards her.

Aisha caught the "you" but didn't say anything about it.

" Well, you're day drunk. It's not exactly your most attractive look."

Aisha looked around and saw Bonnie talking to Alaric.

Damon walked close to Elena, " Oh. What is my most attractive look?"

She smiled, " Uh-uh, I'm not saying you have any attractive look.. I'm just saying this is my least favorite one."

Damon smirked and Aisha grabbed her purse putting it on.

Damon breaks his contact with Elena and grabbed Aisha by her arm, " Where you going? The game isn't finished yet, we have another round. What? Too afraid of losing."

When Aisha didn't smile, Damon furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, " I have to go see what's up with Bonnie."

As she said that she got a text from someone but didn't know who because she didn't bother checking it.

Klaus stood behind them, " Don't mind me."

Aisha almost had whiplash because of her turning too fast, " Klaus."

Klaus smiled at Aisha, " Hello, Love."

Damon stood in front of Aisha and pulled Elena hind him too, " You're going to do this in the grill, in front of everyone, it's a little beneath you , don't you think?"

"I don't know what you're talking about? I just came down to my local pub to grab a drink with a mate. You can join in anytime, love?", Klaus said looking at Aisha who was walking around Damon and was about to walk away.

Aisha noticed Elena become more alert at Tony's appearance, she guessed this was the guy she was talking about early.

Aisha smiled before walking away from the group but not before stopping, " Klaus, I'll keep you up to that offer, soon dimps."

Aisha winked at the group before finding Bonnie and seeing did she want to visit the house in her dream or not.

" Bonnie, you ready to go to this house?"Aisha asked once she found her table.

" Uh, Yeah, see you later, Alaric.",Bonnie said grabbing her things and walking behind Aisha.

Klaus watched Aisha from the moment she walked away to when she drove away. He was fascinated by her. Her personality. Charm. Smile. She was the same Aisha he always knew.

Damon caught on to Klaus staring off where Aisha once stood and had a hint of jealousy in his eyes while looking at him.

________________§__________________
Bonnie and Aisha arrived at the abandon house, this time in their own cars. Prior to arriving, Bonnie asked Aisha to drive her to her house so she can pick up something. So, she did.

" Are you ready to see what's been eating at you, Bonnie?", Aisha said while getting out the car.

Bonnie looked at Aisha walking beside her, " I have to see something because I think if I don't, I'll check myself in to the mental hospital."

Aisha looked at her worriedly, not saying anything after that.

They walked into the house and heard whispers just like Bonnie's dream.

Bonnie followed the whispers making Aisha follow behind her.

They both walked down the stairs, only the sounds of Bonnie's shoes and Aisha's heels could be heard.

Bonnie looked confused and Aisha walked further pointing around the room, " Where's the coffins?"

Bonnie walked behind her shrugging.

" Hello, Bonnie. Aisha", Stefan said behind them startling both Aisha and Bonnie.

" Stefan", Bonnie said turning around.

" You followed us here?", Bonnie said as he kept his eyes trained on Aisha before breaking his hold to look at Bonnie.

" Yeah. It wasn't too hard. You two should probably be more careful.", Stefan said walking closer to the two girls.

" What do you want with me? With us?", Bonnie said.

" Relax. I just need you two help.", Stefan said.

Bonnie was the first to speak between the two, " Why would we help you? Elena said you saved Klaus' life."

" Let me fill you in in a little secret about Klaus. He kept his family with him at all times, Daggered, stored in coffins. And now, I have them. And I need you two to help keep them hidden.", Stefan said pointing at Aisha and Bonnie.

Aisha scoffed at Stefan while Bonnie talked, " You're out of your mind. You're just going to make him angrier."

Stefan rebuttal, " His family is his one weakness. As long as I have that, I can ruin him."

" I don't have enough power to hide 4 originals.", Bonnie exasperated.

" you're a witch. You hate Klaus. I know you can figure something out.", stefan said.

Bonnie looked around, it was pure silence.

Stefan broke the silence when he stood closely to Aisha, " You know what I've learned about you in particular. You're far more powerful than you think you are. So, why not be a doll and help Bonnie hide the coffins."

Aisha was about to respond but Bonnie interrupted her.

"You know what I'm gonna go. Aisha, you coming?", Bonnie said while walking to the stairs.

" Nah, I'll meet you at your house in 25 or 30 minutes. I want to talk to Stefan", Aisha said while keeping contact with Stefan.

Bonnie didn't move because she was hesitant, so Aisha looked back at her, " I'm okay. Bonnie he's not going to try it.".

She nodded her head and went to her car to go home and find the spell they needed.

Aisha looked at him before laughing, " Now, back to you. I was going to help my cousin anyway so I didn't need you telling me to or that I'm powerful. I know-"

Aisha stopped and was in a trance making Stefan worry.

" That. So ple- what the fuck just happen?", Aisha said.

She can still see Stefan waving his hands in her face but couldn't understand.

" I'm right here, Stefan?!", Aisha yelled.

A dark figure stood behind her, " He can't see or hear you, Aisha."

Aisha snapped her head to look at the blonde woman, " And just who are you?"

The shadow took a step forward, " My name is Esther Mikaelson, you may know my children as Klaus and Rebekah Mikaelson."

Aisha eyes grew bigger, " You're the woman I keep having visions about. But why?"

Three more figures came out the darkness with the same skin complexion as Aisha, " That's Why you're here, Aisha".

She couldn't see their face until they came in the light. She was so confused at seeing another her with white hair.

Aisha looked at the other her, " Is this how I always look. Because damn I look gorgeous. No wonder everyone's chasing after me, well just Klaus and Stefan."

" Watch your mouth, young lady? I thought me and your mother taught you better than that.", Aisha's grandmother said before hugging Aisha.

Aisha smiled, " Grandma! Oh, My God! I missed you. Where's mom? Did she meet you on this side?"

" I'm right here baby", Aisha's mother, Ophelia, said behind Aisha.

Aisha screamed and hugged her mother tightly with tears streaming down her eyes, " Oh, mama. I've missed you so much. I wish I could've saved you."

Ophelia wiped her daughters eyes before grabbing her face, " Baby, there is nothing you could've done to take away the pain I was in. I'm in a good place now and I've been watching over you and the girls".

Aisha hugged her mom one last time before pulling apart looking at all of them, " Why am I here again?"

Esther spoke up, " You're here because you've unlocked another power amongst the ones you already have."

Aisha looked at her confused, " What exactly are you talking about?"

" Baby I think what Esther is trying to say is that you have a new power called weather manipulation.", Ophelia said.

" Where you control the weather based off your emotions. You have the power to shape the weather into anything.", Aisha's grandmother, Olivia said.

Aisha was so confused but let them finish.

" You will be able to do things other people can't do like having flight, being able to create tornadoes and manipulate magma and other things.", The other Aisha said.

" Baby, you are the chosen one, remember that, we don't have much time. I love you.", Ophelia said before vanishing into thin air.

" I love you, sugar plum. It'll get better, I promise you.", Olivia said kissing her on the forehead before winking and vanishing.

Aisha wanted to talk to them longer. She missed them dearly.

She lost her mother due to the unknown pain around her heart and lost her grandmother a few years after to cancer, making her and her sisters having to live with their dad.

Aisha wiped her tears before turning towards the other her, " Wait! Before you vanish too. Who are you exactly? Are you my twin or something?"

The other Aisha smiled, " I'm you." She vanished before Aisha can even say what? Or how?

Aisha turned to Esther, " What did she mean, Esther?"

Esther smiled at Aisha before stepping towards her, " You'll see. We'll meet again soon, Aisha."

Esther vanished and Aisha was snapped out of the trance she was in.

Aisha jolted awake only to find Stefan moving her hair out her face staring down at her.

" What-", Aisha said moving her head out his lap, siting up.

" Shh. Shh. I called Bonnie to let her know what happen to you. She just called back 5 minutes ago to tell you that the rest of your family is on their way here",Stefan said.

Aisha remembered what happen to her a few minutes ago but didn't want to talk about it. Not now. She just wanted to help Bonnie and go home.

Stefan noticed her stress, so he laid her head on his shoulder and moved her to sit on his lap, " Talk, When you're ready."

Aisha nodded silently.

Aisha looked up at Stefan, " You know for someone to have their switch off. You sure do know how to be soft on people."

Stefan smiled down at Aisha, " Just to you."

Aisha smiled and put her head back on his chest while Stefan smiled.

They both sat in silence until Aisha's phone ring in her back pocket.

She answered the group call only to get multiple questions thrown at her by be-be, tee, Tamara, K, and Bonnie.

" Where are you?"

" What happen?"

" are you okay, Bitch"

" you had me scared, Aisha"

" CAN YALL SHUT UP AND TALK ONE BY ONE", be-be screamed causing Stefan and Aisha to chuckle.

She could see they were outside but guessed they were far from the house.

" We're on our way to you and I see Stefan back there, you ain't sli-", Be-be said before Aisha click end on the call.

She laugh awkwardly while Stefan chuckled.

_________________§__________________
Damon and Klaus were talking in the living room of the Salvatore Boarding house.

They both sipped their drinks before Klaus talked, " You know, we actually have a lot in common, you and I."

" Really? Heh. Well, yeah . Maybe we can... Bond over our mutual loathing of my brother. Why are you so mad at him? Is it more than just the coffins, maybe it's about a certain tall women with a jaw-dropping smile? Or did he steal something?", Damon said as he watched Klaus walk to the couch.

Klaus chuckled, " My family. The originals. I had them daggered, boxed up, awaiting the day when I saw fit to wake them. And he went in and punched the bloody lot."

Damon chuckled, " Of course he did. Ah, such a buzz kill, my baby bro."

Damon walked past Klaus before continuing, " Well, I'd love to find him. Just the trouble is I sure as hell don't work for you."

Klaus turned to Damon smirking, " You know, you're drunk stinks of vervain, so I can't compel you. There'd be no point in killing you, because you're actually the one with the most hope of getting me what I need. And yet, it would seem a demonstration is in order."

Damon looked at Klaus and Klaus continued, " Perhaps, I wasn't clear enough when I told you to find Stefan. Oh, Well. It seems you people respond to displays of violence."

Klaus reached into his pocket pulling out his phone calling someone , " Why don't you take this as an example of my reach? There he is. So, that thing I told you to do. Why don't you go ahead and get on with it?"

Damon smirked at Klaus after a long silent stare off, " So, What's your deal with Aisha?"

Klaus smiled before walking away from Damon, " A man never tells but I'll tell you this, she's someone we all have in common with each other Damon. You, Stefan, and I. It would come to my best interest in saying goodbye to you."

Damon knew he was right but didn't want to admit it.
__________________§_________________
Back at the abandoned house, Aisha's family finally made it to her.

Tee and Trina hugged her first, " Oh sis, what happen?"

K hugged her next and afterwards Bonnie and be-be hugged her.

She smiled at them, " I don't really want to talk about it right now. I'll tell all of you when I'm ready and have it figured out.

They all looked at her in sadness, Trina was the first to speak, " Hey, sis, if you ever need someone we are all here for you no matter what. We got you. Through thick and thin."

Aisha looked at their outfits, " Why are y'all dressed up? Where was y'all going?"

Be-be was the first one to speak, " Girl, you talking about was. Girl you ain't dead."

Trina laughed, " And you ain't hurt. You standing in one piece."

Tee pinched the both of them, " We will be having our eyes and ears open when you're ready to talk about everything. In the meantime, we are going to a party that my best friend is throwing. Only if it's okay with you ?"

Aisha had a hardened glare on her face when staring at her sisters for some seconds until she smiled, " Fine. Please be safe and if I catch y'all with some boys!"

" You won't dang, now can we go?", Be-be said while looking at Bonnie and Aisha.

Bonnie smiled before nodding her head yes while Aisha said yes.

The girls each gave their sisters a kiss before leaving.

K and Bonnie both turned to Aisha, " Are you sure, you're okay?"

Aisha smiled, " Yes, I'm fine. Go and do what you two were about to do."

Bonnie looked at her before kissing her on the forehead, " Call me, when you find something related to the spell. If you're looking, of course."

Bonnie walked out leaving K smiling widely, " Imma leave y'all two along so y'all can fuck or do whatever you supernatural creatures do. Meanwhile, I'm going to go over my boyfriend house. See you later, A. Love you."

K walked out leaving Stefan and Aisha alone.

Aisha turned around to find Stefan smiling at her, " What? Stefan, what?"

Stefan chuckled before wrapping his arms around her waist, " Nothing. Nothing at all, Aisha."

Stefan shushed her making her give him a look before swishing her away.

He heard Elena and Damon outside talking.

" Bonnie said this place lost all of its mojo.", Damon said walking beside Elena.

" The dead witches were angry at her for bringing Jeremy back to life. I guess now. They have something they want her to know."

" That's why I hate witches. So fickle, passive- aggressive", Damon said before walking in the house.

Aisha didn't know what Stefan was doing until she heard Elena's voice.

" Stefan?", Elena yelled.

Damon walked further, " Come on, Stef. Olly Olly oxen free."

Once Damon said that while stepping into the sun, it burned him making him groan.

He sped to the wall where there was shade, " Really? Still?"

Aisha couldn't help but laugh. The witches just didn't like his ass.

" What?", Elena asked in confusion.

" The witchy spirits aren't a big fan, and they used their Juju to screw with my daylight ring.", Damon said loud enough for them to hear.

" Then wait outside.", Elena said.

"Elena- -", Damon interrupted.

" I'm not leaving until I know if he's here.", Elena said walking away.

Elena walked down the stairs, " Stefan?"

Stefan turned the corner holding Aisha's hand, " Go away. You shouldn't be here, Elena."

" Why is Aisha here? Never mind that, Stefan I need your help. Bonnie said that you would be here.", Elena said eyeing their hands.

He looked over at Aisha, " Well, Bonnie sucks at keeping secrets. Has she always been like that?".

Aisha shook her head, " Nope just with your secret."

He nodded his head in understanding.

Stefan walked towards Elena pulling Aisha along, " Listen, you need to give Klaus his family back."

" Oh, Really? Is that what I need to do?", Stefan asked Elena.

" Klaus compelled Jeremy to stand in front of a speeding car. Don't you get it? Stefan he's not going to stop until he gets what he wants- -"

Aisha just looked on before letting go of Stefan's hand and walking to the corner whispering lowlyfor Damon to hear, " Damon, I know you're listening in. Get her out of here before he hurt her feelings. Even though I'll enjoy it. She still doesn't need this."

Damon was pacing back and forth outside while listening to Aisha knowing she's right, but he couldn't get in because of the witches.

" Elena, Stop talking. I'm not giving Klaus anything.", Stefan said lowly.

Elena looked at him with sadness consuming her eyes, " Are you listening to me? He's going to kill Jeremy."

Aisha was trying so hard to keep her laugh in but when Stefan said , " That's not really my problem."

Aisha covered her mouth laughing a little bit. In reality, Aisha though Elena was partially exaggerating like she always do. But something told her she was telling the truth when she slapped Stefan.

" Then you can go to hell. Make sure you take her with you.", Elena said before walking away.

" Elena!, you can suck my dick. I don't care about you or Jeremy and I'll be dragging you down to hell right along with me", Aisha shouted.

Aisha walked back to Stefan before hearing banging noises up stairs, " What's that?"

Stefan looked over at her, " Damon."

Aisha was looking at herself in the mirror and Stefan was sitting on the chair when Damon came flying down the stairs.

" Wow. That was impressive. But the coffins aren't here, so you can go away now", Stefan said while Aisha was still laughing.

" Damon, that shit was hilarious, do it again, for me", Aisha said between laughs.

Damon groaned before getting up, " Very funny, Aisha and I don't care about the coffins. We need to talk. All of us."

Damon got burned again making Aisha laugh more.

" Okay, Let's talk.", Stefan said leaning against the wall.

" Nothing's ever easy with you, is it?", Damon said before attacking Stefan.

They sped to a different room making Aisha walk out the house waiting on them but before she reached the front door she heard Damon groaning, making her chuckle.

They made it out the house while Aisha just stood and watch them tear each other into pieces.

Damon kicked Stefan down and took a branch off the tree to stab him in his stomach making Aisha wince before looking away.

" That is for screwing up my plan. You stopped me form killing Klaus, and you steal his family, Why? It's doesn't make sense.Damon said before twisting the branch further into Stefan's stomach.

" Answer me!", Damon yelled.

Stefan grunts, " Piece by piece, Klaus took everything from me. I'm doing the same to him."

Aisha felt like she was watching two little kids.

" But I had him, Stefan. Why'd you screw it up?", Damon said pushing it even deeper than before.

Stefan grunted out, " I did it to save you!". Stefan pushed Damon off of him.

" What? No. No way. You didn't do this for me.", Damon said.

Stefan took the branch out of him, " He was one step ahead of us. If Klaus died, his hybrids would have killed you."

Damon sat up, " When are you going to get it through your head?"

Damon stabbed Stefan again, " Stop saving me."

Damon stood up looking at Aisha before walking away.

" You're an asshole, Damon", Aisha shouted jokingly. Damon just looked back before continuing walking.

She watched Stefan stagger to her while pulling the branch out of himself.

" He's coming back, Stefan. I'm gonna go- -", Aisha said before Stefan grabbed her pulling her towards him.

" No, can you stay with me? Just for one night.", Stefan said while laying his forehead on top of hers.

Aisha laughed, " Fine, but I hope we not staying here. This isn't it, Stefan."

Stefan chuckled before shaking his head No, " We're going to your house or my house once we successfully hide the coffins." It was now getting dark outside.

Aisha was checking in on her sisters when she noticed it was dark outside. Aisha and Stefan were talking with each other when Damon walked up.

" You know what I can't figure out? Why save me? Was it brotherly love, guilty conscience, is the switch on, is the switch off?", Damon asked.

Aisha wanted to laugh because she was right, he did come back.

Stefan looked at Aisha with a knowing smirk then back at Damon, " Do you have somewhere you need to be, Damon?"

" Ah, deflection, that's not going to work on me. I invented that", Damon said.

" We're done. Can't you just go away? I'm talking to Aisha right now.", Stefan said.

Damon scoff, " She shouldn't even be here with you. Now back to my point I'm not leaving until you tell me why you saved me. You owe me that."

" I don't owe you anything.", Stefan said leaning against a branch.

" Fine. Next question, why did you steal the coffins?"

Aisha sat back and listened to them when she suddenly got a text from a person, she haven't seen all day really, Klaus.

Klaus:Hello, Love
Aisha: Hello, dimps.
Klaus: is that going to be
My new nickname
Forever?
Aisha: Not unless you give
Give me another nickname?

Klaus: Hmm? I can't think
Of any love. So I'll let you
Keep calling me that nickname
For now.
Aisha: Hmm. Whatever you
Say. I'm surprised you're not
Busy right now?
Klaus: Love, I will
Always make time
For you, only you.
Aisha: : )

Aisha put her phone back in her pocket smiling, she always thought that maybe Klaus was someone to the other her in a way, because why is he calling someone he just met love and why was she even talking to him?

Her life was a mystery puzzle.

You have all the pieces until there's like three small pieces missing and you can't find them no where until you're not actually looking for it.

Aisha was neutral in this war between the Mikaelsons and Mystic Falls power rangers because she grew up with one side but is pulled to the other side.

Aisha did think Stefan was foolish in hiding these coffins but hey to each it's own.

She heard Damon say to Stefan, " Whatever you're doing, I want in."

Stefan shook his head, " I don't need your help."

Stefan was walking back to where Aisha was when Damon said something else, " Really, last time I checked. You were hiding out in a haunted house with Aisha."

Stefan turned to Damon, " I'm in this alone, Damon."

" You go after Klaus and you're just going to be cutthroat and devious. I'm so much better at that than you. Come on, brother. Whatd you say? If you're going to keep saving my life, at least make it for a good reason."

Damon was now face to face with Stefan, they looked so good in Aisha's eyes. She was literally living her best life and loving it.

" You want in, huh? Ok. But it's just Me, you, and Aisha, Elena stays out of it.", Stefan said causing Aisha to look at Stefan in confusion.

" Deal.", Damon said.

" No! No deal. Why I got to be apart of this? I'm starting a good relationship with Klaus, meaning getting on his good side, I'm not going to actually fucked that up", Aisha said.

Stefan rubbed the bridge of his nose before turning to Aisha, " You're already apart of it, when you agreed to help Bonnie."

He turned back to Damon, " Alright, let's go". Stefan nodded to the house but Damon stopped.

" Wait. I'm not so... Welcome in there.", Damon said.

Stefan held out his arm for a disappointed Aisha and she just walked past him making him chuckle, " Don't you worry, Damon. We all want the same thing."

Aisha whispered, " Not me but okay. I was starting to gain a little friend".

The witches didn't like that, so they whispered loudly in her head making her scream, " Oh, shut up. It was a joke with a little truth in it."

They stopped chanting and she sighed before stomping down the stairs.

Damon and Stefan walked behind her laughing.

" Have a look.", Stefan said.

" What? Klaus is allergic to dust?", Damon asked.

" Hmm, Look again", Stefan said.

Damon looked again seeing the 4 coffins.

"Witch spirits hate Klaus as much as we do. They're using their powers to hide the coffins.", Stefan said to Damon.

" So if he comes in the house..." Damon said railing off.

" He won't be able to find them.", Stefan finished.

Damon went home while Aisha stayed.

She was done with Stefan for 20 minutes, he brought her into this shit and her dumbass fell for it.

" Aisha? What you said earlier about Klaus? When did he ask you on a date? Why did you accept it-", Stefan said walking up to her.

" Stefan what the fuck is you talking about. I never said yes to his date either. Why do you ca- wait a minute, you're jealous", Aisha said smirking at him.

Stefan smirked, " I'm not jealous. Just don't want you fraternizing with the enemy, partner".

Aisha rolled her eyes walking away from Stefan before stopping to have a vision.

She envisioned Klaus near Rebekah's dead body as he dipped the dagger into white ash.

Klaus then plunged the dagger into Rebekah afterwards closing the casket.

Aisha opened her eyes to see Stefan staring at her in concern.

" I had a vision about Klaus daggering Rebekah and keeping her in the box, but how? When she's nowhere to be found... wait! Did you know that I didn't get a headache.", Aisha said confusingly.

Stefan crossed his arms, " you didn't know where she was this entire time?"

Aisha shook her head no, " I think it's because I was dealing with a lot otherwise I've would've been took it out. I don't care what you or anyone else say."

Stefan paused, " Wait! You said that you just had a vision now without an headache. So what does that mean for you?"

Aisha looked at Stefan before hearing the witch's chant the word " Stronger". She smiled at Stefan, " That means my powers are growing stronger".

Stefan smiled at her before picking her her spinning her around, " That's amazing, Aisha."

Stefan put her down and held her close to him before leaning closer to her lips. He loved her lips and that's all he wanted to taste and feel all day while she was with him.

Stefan didn't know what exactly to feel about Aisha but he knew she was slowly starting to become more apart of his life. He liked it.

Bonnie watched the whole thing, " Am I interrupting something?"

Aisha pulled away from Stefan flustered, she couldn't stop smiling even if she tried, " Oh. No, not at all."

Bonnie smirked at Aisha knowing she was blushing. Aisha always smiled hard whenever she blushed, she's been doing that since she was little. It was cute to Bonnie.

Bonnie smiled before putting her stuff down and walking to the coffin while Stefan walked behind her, " This is the one I dreamed of."

She tried to open it but Stefan saved her the time, "Don't bother. It won't open."

" What do you mean? Is it locked?", Bonnie said touching it.

Stefan stuck his hand in his pocket, " Nope. It just won't open. I've tried everything- - Blow torch, Ax, Crowbar. I can't even scratch the finish."

" That means it's close with a spell.", Bonnie and Aisha said at the same time.

Stefan looked between the two, " You mean whatever's in there should probably stay in there."

Bonnie turned to Stefan, " You said you wanted to make him suffer. The witches led me here for a reason. I think whatever's inside this coffin is our answer."

Aisha came to a conclusion and was debating if she should say it out loud or keep it in, she choose the first option.

" I think I know who's in this coffin but I'm not entirely sure", Aisha said causing Stefan and Bonnie to snapped their necks to her.

" Who is it?", Bonnie asked.

Aisha looked at the two, " I thinks it's their mother or another sibling? I'm not entirely sure".

" what makes you think that?", Stefan asked.

" Because the time I was in the trance, I was talking to my grandma Olivia and my mother. There was also another me with a blonde woman who looked similar to Rebekah. I think the blonde one is in this casket", Aisha said.

" You talked to your grandma and aunty Ophelia? That's huge, Aisha.", Bonnie said before walking over to hug Aisha.

" Yeah, but it freaked me out a little but hey it was worth it", Aisha said.

" You have to tell me every little detail, the next time you spend a night over my house. Right now, I'm sleepy and exhausted. See you tommorow. I love you, Aisha.", Bonnie said leaving before kissing Aisha on the cheek and saying goodbye to Stefan.

Aisha turned back around to Stefan to see him grinning, " What?"

He pulled her to him by her belt loops making her wrap her arms around his neck, " You wanna head to my house or yours?"

" Yours", Aisha said.

" You're driving your car right?", Stefan asked walking out with Aisha.

" if that's your way of asking for a ride, then yes Stefan you can ride with me", Aisha said laughing.

They got into the car drove to Aisha's house first, so she could get some clothes and then to the Salvatore house.

It didn't take long for them to get there.

Aisha got out the car after Stefan, following right after him.

Stefan got in the shower first while Aisha looked around his room, she noticed his diary on his desk and was attempted to read it but didn't. That's not her business.

Aisha was sitting on his chair before Stefan walked out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his shoulder and some jogging pants on.

Aisha was loving her view until he snapped his fingers in her face.

" You alright, Aisha?", Stefan said grinning.

She gather her things and headed to the bathroom fast trying to get away from Stefan because he was making her nervous.

Aisha was in the shower for 20 minute but in the bathroom for another ten to dry off.

As she was drying off, she was brushing her teeth and peeling we off her face mask, she tried not to scream and it pained her.

When Aisha got done drying off, she put on her shorts and tank top pajamas she had.

She put on her bonnet afterwards.

She walked out Stefan's bathroom to find him already laying down with his eyes closed and one arm behind his head.

Aisha set her stuff where her other things were and climbed in the bed laying next to Stefan but not on him. She wanted to but didn't want to offend him.

Stefan cracked on eye open before opening both eyes, " You ok?"

She smiled at Stefan, " Yes, thanks for asking. Now go to sleep."

" I can't sleep.", Stefan said causing her to lift her eyebrow.

" Why?"

" Because I'm not comfortable and neither are you, here let me fix it", Stefan grabbed her arm and pulled her to which her body is on top of his.

Stefan asked her a question, " What is this hair thing you have on your head called?"

Aisha smiled up at him, " It's a bonnet, Stefan."

" What exactly does it do for you?", Stefan asked.

Aisha looked at him, " Well, because it's silk, it helps keeps my hair moisturized meaning shinning and healthy".

He nodded before kissing her forehead, " It's pretty."

Aisha smiled widely, " Thank you, Stefan."

He smirked at her before he turning off the light, " Goodnight, Stefan."

" Goodnight, Aisha", Stefan said before resting his hand on her lower back causing butterflies in her stomach but what she didn't know is he felt something in his stomach too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.6K 1K 18
A foster child, Olivia, befriended Luka who moved to mystic falls with his father. He had told her he was a witch and about the whole supernatural go...
4.7K 86 58
What if there's another Mikealson that the show didn't talk about? Well, in this story I'll be telling you all about her adventures. There was alway...
37.7K 1.2K 33
Two princesses living their own lives, miles away from each other. The older daughter is being taken away from her own family even before she could...
246K 7.8K 39
After being saved by his brother only for him to give up himself to the hybrid, Damon couldn't help blaming himself for his brother's despair. Wha...