~DELIRIOUS~

By -MaydayFics-

[Book One] Delirious is either in an acutely disturbed state of mind resulting from illness or intoxication... More

✨DELIRIOUS LOVE✨
✨PROLOGUE✨
✨1✨
✨2✨
✨3✨
✨5✨
✨6✨
✨7✨
✨8✨
✨9✨
✨10✨
✨11✨
✨12✨
✨13✨
✨14✨
✨15✨
⚡️Delirious hate⚡️
⚡️1⚡️
⚡️2⚡️
⚡️3⚡️
⚡️4⚡️
⚡️5⚡️
⚡️6⚡️
⚡️7⚡️
⚡️8⚡️
⚡️9⚡️
⚡️10⚡️
⚡️11⚡️
⚡️12⚡️
⚡️13⚡️
⚡️14⚡️
⚡️15⚡️
⚡️16⚡️
⚡️17⚡️
⚡️18⚡️
⚡️19⚡️⚠️
⚡️20⚡️
Insatiable and Racy
Should I?

✨4✨

2.7K 115 61
By -MaydayFics-

Aisha woke up an hour later after Rebekah and found Stefan was staring down at her when she woke up.

She threw him across the room as a reflex for scaring her but quickly hopped out the bed to apologize to him, " oh, I'm sorry Stefan, I didn't mean to hurt you."

He got up off the floor before walking over to her looking at her, " Its fine, Aisha. I scared you."

Stefan was walking to the door but stopped to look back at Aisha, " Hey about last night, I haven't forgotten it. I'll be waiting on you to make the first move and Rebekah left you a note."

Aisha smiled, " yeah, yeah , yeah. Anyway where did she go?"

He hesitated before answering, " She's gone to compel someone to do her hair and makeup, her words not mine."

Aisha nodded before gathering her stuff and walking downstairs bumping into mikael on the way out, " excuse me".

Aisha paused before turning around slowly to see mikael already staring at her, " You know what? I'm just gonna go. Nice seeing you mehkai."

Mikael didn't say anything back to her.

She hurried and walked out getting into her jeep and going home.

She arrived to her house to find nothing but a note from her sisters on the stairs. She was going to go up the stairs but she heard a sound coming from the kitchen.

Aisha had fire coming out her hand ready to attack but when she saw who came around the corner she screamed and jumped on them.

" KOURTNIE"

" AISHA", they both screamed.

Aisha jumped down off of Kourt, " When did you make it? How did you get in hoe?"

Kourt laughed, " I got in from the key under the carpet, your sisters told me where it was when I FaceTimed them, and I made it yesterday Night at 10 pm and told them to keep it a secret. So surprise!!!"

Aisha hugged her tightly again before dragging Kourt upstairs, " How come I didn't see my baby outside?"

" Oh, she out there but parked in the back", Kourt said while she looked around the room.

"So you up for a small shopping spree bitch", Aisha asked.

" You already know it, I ain't got this black card for nothing", Kourt said.

" Okay, I just have to take a hot shower and fix my hair then we'll be on our way.", Aisha said while taking off her clothes stepping into the already hot shower.

25 minutes later, Aisha was done with her morning routine. She had a green face mask on her face while she was brushing her teeth.

Kourt looked at their photo album, " I remember this. You had got gum stuck in Caroline's hair."

Aisha spit out the toothpaste, " Yeah, she'll always remind me about that, too."

Kourtnie flipped through the photo album looking at a photo with Elena and Aisha on Aisha's 12th birthday, " Oooh, I remember this shit like clockwork, Elena tried to ruin your birthday badly. She really put gum on your seat, cake in your natural hair, and blew out your candle on purpose too. What the fuck did you do to her?"

Aisha was now done with her face and teeth routine and she was walking out the bathroom with a towel on, " Girl, I don't even remember. Oh, no I got it. I remember Elena being mean to me for no reason and I finally beat her ass prior to my birthday party of course. So every since then she didn't like me and still don't."

K smiled at Aisha shaking her head, " mhmm I remember because your mama called mine and they was just talking loud as hell on the phone about what happen."

Aisha put on a pink Adidas jogging suit with a white shirt and white and pink Addis's to match.

She grabbed her sunglasses, lipgloss, and keys to her Mercedes Benz G- Wagon.

Aisha saved a lot of money for that car, every since she was 13 and she was now 18 so it was a dream come true when she got it when she was 17.

Kourt got into the car smiling, " You couldn't wait to get into your baby, huh?"

Aisha smiled putting her sunglasses on, " you know it, cuz"

They was listening to rihanna loud album the whole ride there.

When they got to the dress place, they picked out all the dresses they both wanted before taking them to the dressing room and trying them on.

" So tell me again, What is this for?", Kourt said before Aisha got an headache.

She was envisioning Klaus talking on the phone with Stefan.

They mentioned that his father was dead and he wanted proof.

Later they soon gave the phone to Rebekah and she confirmed it while Elena have her an assuring nod, meaning that this was all planned.

" Aisha? Aisha!, this hoe know she hear me", K said before throwing a hanger to her stall.

" I'm good, K. This is for homecoming. I'm planning on winning homecoming queen tonight.", Aisha said while walking out the stall and twirling around only to find K tapping her feet staring at her.

K begin to check the stalls, one by one, before asking Aisha a question, " Did you have a vision? If so tell me what's it about?"

Aisha sighed before sitting down on the bench in front of the mirror, " It was about "the fall of Niklaus Mikaelson" by the hands of his enemies and blood relatives".

K looked at Aisha, " So what are you going to do?".

" Nothing because even the blind can see that this plan isn't going to work", Aisha said before getting up and trying on her other dresses.

They spent two hours shopping and now they were going to get they hair done, which was about to take two more hours.

Aisha wanted a middle-part bob and Kourt wanted a side part bob, black and medium while Aisha wanted blonde and medium.

After they finished getting they hair done, they took picture of course before going home listening to pink Friday album by Nicki Minaj.

" Hey, Aisha you talked to Bonnie, yet? She not answering my phone calls.", K said turning down the radio.

" I talked to her but she's not answering mine, either? You wanna go over her house and she if she's there?", Aisha said.

" yeah.", K said before turning up the radio again.

Aisha drive to Bonnie's house and seen her car outside, They got out and walked right in.

" Bonnie, why don't you have your door locked and why haven't you been answering our phone call.", Aisha yelled.

Bonnie walked down the steps before sitting down in the living room, " I forgot to lock the door and I have my dnd button on for everyone. Hey K!," Bonnie said getting up to hug K and sit right back down .

Aisha walked over to hug Bonnie who just broke down in her arms, " Am I not enough?".

Bonnie was sobbing so much that Aisha and K wanted to kill everybody who's involved. Bonnie is the nice one out of every last one of them, so they didn't let anyone or anything hurt her.

" Where's Jeremy right now, Bonnie?", Aisha said while moving her hair out her face and drying her tears off.

She shrugged, " I don't know. The last time I talked to him was when I found out he kissed his dead ex."

K was only caught up with everything because tee or Trina told her everything.

"Okay. We can stay in with you and order pizza and eat ice cream if you want?", Aisha said to Bonnie.

Bonnie looked at K and Aisha, " No, I have to help Elena and you both just got your hair done. I can't let my cousins not show out."

" Whew, I thought we was really going to have to stay in.", K said while wiping imaginary sweat off her forehead.

Both Bonnie and Aisha looked at each other before busting out laughing, " oh, I Needed this so much. Thank you guys. I love both of you so much, now let me try to get ready for the night."

Bonnie trudge up the stairs slowly and when she was out of ear- shot K and Aisha said goodbye loudly locking the door and headed to Elena house to go beat Jeremy ass.

They were pulling off when Bonnie called them, Aisha answered the call Bluetooth to the radio, " Hello, our sweet B".

" You two Better not be thinking about doing what I think you're about to go doing", Bonnie said.

" No. no ma'am.", K answered.

" seriously, guys can you not go embarrass me even more. Please?", Bonnie said into the phone.

They both hesitated before saying, " Fine, but only for you B, before you go. Where's Caroline?"

" She's on decorating duty at school", Bonnie said.

" Alright, B, thank you.", Aisha said before hitting the end button and driving towards the school.

They got to the school in 5 minutes.

Aisha parked the car and they both got out and walked to see Tyler with a sprinkle machine.

" Ah, Tyler. See I always knew you liked glitter.", K said as they walked up.

" Kourtnie? Aisha? What are you two doing here?", Tyler said hugging both of them.

" We here to see Caroline, she here?" , K said.

" K? As in Kourtnie Williams. My childhood best friend?", Caroline screamed before dropping the replies and running to hug K tightly and then screaming Aisha's name hugging her tightly.

" What are you guys doing here? Homecoming don't start in 1 and a half hour", Caroline said.

K smiled, " We just wanted to see you. We have to get back home to go get dress. It was nice seeing you care."

Aisha hugged both of them and K did the same afterwards walking to the car to get in and drive home.

When they got home, they were exhausted well Aisha was, K wasn't.

Tee and Trina was already getting dress on FaceTime with Bernice who was getting ready too.

As Aisha was in the shower again she started to get a headache.

She saw Rebekah standing at a mirror in a red dress and Elena walking behind her.

" Getting a head start, huh?, Elena said.

Rebekah turned around, " Embarrassing Truth. This is my first high school dance."

Elena had a surprise look on her face, " Ever?"

Rebekah stood in the mirror, " I've never really had time for high school before. Nik and I were always moving around. Running...Anyway, I didn't want to leave anything to chance."

Elena looked at her with remorse.

" Have you heard any more from him?", Rebekah said smoothing down her dress.

" No. but I'm sure that when he does return, he'll do it with flair.", Elena said jokingly.

" And Damon and My father are all set with their plan?", Rebekah said.

Elena answered, " Yes."

" Don't tell me. I don't want to know. I just want to go to the dance and leave the rest to Mikael.", Rebekah said while grabbing a bracelet off the table.

Elena walked to Rebekah, " I know it's really hard. So thank you for helping us get Klaus back into town."

" Just be careful. I've been running for 1,000 years for a reason. Mikael is not a good person and he definitely can't be trusted. No one in my family can.", Rebekah said.

Elena asked Rebekah, " Are you ok?"

Rebekah stared at nothing as she talked, " I've spent my whole life loving and hating my brother with equal measure... I never thought that I would be the one to help drive a stake through his heart."

Rebekah had tears coming down her eyes as she turned away from Elena walking to the mirror, " No Tears. I—I don't want to ruin my makeup."

Rebekah stood back in the mirror, " How do I look?"

Elena walked behind her, " You look amazing. But you're missing one thing."

Elena held up a necklace both of them shared as Rebekah turned around, " My mother's necklace."

" You should wear it tonight. May I?", Elena asked gesturing to putting it around her neck.

Rebekah turned around and watched as Elena put it around her neck, " Thank you."

Elena put her hand on Rebekah shoulder while her other hand stabbed Rebekah in the back with the dagger, " I'm so sorry. I can't leave anything to chance either.

Rebekah's entire body turned grey dropping to the floor.

Aisha was gripping her sponge tightly before hurrying up washing up, rinsing off and wrapping a towel around her body.

She had to call and text Rebekah and that's what exactly she did, Non- Stop too.

She called Damon, Stefan, and Elena and they all didn't answer making Aisha even more angry to the point where she didn't notice the thunder storming happening outside.

Tee, Trina, and K all ran into Aisha room and saw her hand burning with fire.

They all walked slowly towards her and then Tamara shook her body, " Sis? What happen?"

Aisha snapped out of the trance she was in, the girls and everyone around the world noticed that the storm stopped.

" What the fuck did I just do?", Aisha said sitting on the bed.

" You just freaking controlled the fucking wetter, bitch", K screamed.

Aisha watched her sisters run out the room to FaceTime and text their cousin and friends while K stayed back, " what happen, Aisha?"

" I- I saw Rebekah get stabbed in the back by Elena and that angered me so badly to the point that I cause a fucking tropical storm around the entire fucking world? That's impossible.", Aisha said in disbelief.

" Wait, who's Rebekah? Never mind that. Hey, Look don't be too hard on yourself. You tried to help but couldn't be there in time. Let's celebrate for Rebekah. It's ANTI-ELENA around this bitch and whoever protects and backs her up.", K shouted before walking down the stairs.

Aisha got a text from Bonnie and Caroline about the homecoming moving to Tyler's house because of the gym flooding.

She gasped when she read Tyne flood part and quickly sent an apology text to both of them in which both of them responded with question marks. Perks of a group chat.

Aisha had on an body-con, white dress with open toed white heels and a white- fur shawl to match, luckily she had her nails and feet done.

Tee had on a purple dress with black heels while Trina had on a red jumpsuit with red heels and jacket to match.

K had on latex pants with a button up black shirt,few buttons popped open where her boobs were at showing her black Lacey bra, and black latex thigh- high boots with the heel of course.

Trina and Tamara was in her car and Aisha and K was in hers.

__________________§_________________
Aisha them arrived 10 minutes later than Trina and Tee, they attracted attention as soon as they pulled up to the entrance.

They both hopped out the car locking the door while walking in.

Aisha saw way too many people she didn't even know they have at their school.

She moved to the backyard while K stayed in the house with tee them.

K walked towards Bonnie and Caroline hearing Caroline ask, " is that a band outside?"

" Who are all these people? Wow. You look gorgeous, K.", Bonnie said hugging K. Caroline nodded in agreement.

" Thanks girls, you both don't look too bad yourselves and I think Aisha caught on too, Bonnie?", K said.

Caroline looked around, " This is weird. Where is Tyler?"

Caroline walked away as K and Bonnie shared looks before walking further into the party.

Aisha was standing by herself looking at the band when she felt a body stand next to her, she knew it was Stefan from his cologne but she didn't acknowledge him.

Tyler stood on the other side of Aisha, " Hey Stefan. What's up? Hey Aisha? You look gorgeous by the way."

Aisha smiled before saying thank you pinching Tyler's cheeks jokingly while Stefan talked, " Hey, Tyler, Nice party you got going on here."

" Thanks, but I'm not the one throwing it.", Tyler said causing Aisha and Stefan to look at him in surprise.

Tyler moved in front of Stefan and Aisha, " I'm just doing what Klaus wants."

" What do you mean?". Aisha and Stefan said both at the same time causing them to look at each other before looking back at Tyler.

" It's not a party, guys. It's a wake.", Tyler said as everyone clapped.

A handsome man walked on the stage and Aisha noticed him as Niklaus, the man she been having visions about, " Good Evening Everyone!"

Everyone clapped as he continued speaking into the mic, " I want to thank you all for being here with me to celebrate. It's been a long time coming."

Aisha could feel the intensity behind Stefan and Klaus stare off, " So are y'all going to fuck or something?"

Stefan looked at her cracking a smile, " Only you, Aisha. Only you."

" What!, Stefan. You and him are giving each other the hate-fuck stare across the room", Aisha said laughing.

" I see you're not mad anymore. I was beginning to think I did something.", Stefan said.

Aisha scoff before turning back to the band, " Stefan, you didn't answer my phone call and I know what y'all did to my friend, Rebekah but don't worry. I hope she haunt all y'all ass."

Stefan chuckled, " Aisha. She's not dead just desiccated that's all. Besides, I'm beginning to think you're catching feelings for me."

Aisha laugh while hitting his arm, " you wish."

Aisha was walking with Stefan when he suddenly picked her up and spun her around causing her to laugh loudly, " Why would you do that, Stefan?"

Stefan just smiled at her until he looked behind her and frowned, she noticed, " What's wrong, Stefan?"

" What do you want Klaus?", Stefan said.

Aisha turned around quickly almost having a whiplash. She saw him smiling at her before he took a step forward, " You are gorgeous, Love"

Aisha was going to smile and say thank you but Stefan stepped in front of her, " What do you need Klaus?"

Aisha peeked from around at Klaus causing Klaus to wink at her, " Let's take a walk, old friend and love can come with".

Aisha walked in the middle while each man walked on each side of her, " For the record, My name is Aisha. Aisha Williams."

Klaus smiled, " I know, love."

She looked at him confused this was the third time a mikaelson told her something like that.

" Quite the homecoming.", Stefan said.

Klaus smiled, " I've been planning my father's funeral for 1,000 years. Granted, In no version of it were any of these people invited. But you get the idea."

" So now what? You just stop running?", Stefan said looking at Klaus while Klaus was focused on Aisha, who was looking ahead listening.

" Now I reunite my family.", Klaus said stopping in front of Stefan while Aisha was standing away a little but still between the two.

Stefan scoff a little, " Your family. You mean, the people you cart around in caskets?"

" None of that matters anymore. Mikael's gone. Bygones will be bygones.", Klaus said.

Aisha wanted so badly to tell him it was all a lie but that wasn't her place.

Aisha then heard a girl with a tiara on her head say to Klaus how great his party was. He just smiled while Aisha looked at both of them angrily.

" First off, who let her become homecoming queen, that's suppose to be me, not her, Aisha whined causing Stefan and Klaus to smirk.

"Oh, love I was just about to say something along the lines similar to that", Klaus said before turning to Stefan.

" Seems like the homecoming queen still walks among the living, which leaves me to believe Rebekah isn't here. Where is she?", Klaus asks.

Aisha slowly stepped back until Stefan grabbed her elbow holding her in place, " I have no idea .I thought she was coming with Matt."

Klaus furrowed his eyebrows, " Oh, Be honest Now, Stefan. Where's my sister?"

Stefan stepped closer to Klaus while Aisha watched the interaction, " I said I have no idea. Now would you like me to take you to your father?"

Klaus smiled, " Well, it would not be a part without the guest of honor, Would it? Bring him to me."

Stefan looked at Aisha before looking back at Klaus, " All right. Perhaps there's something in it for me?"

Klaus eyebrows knitted together as Stefan continued, " My freedom from your compulsion."

" Oh, you want your freedom? Well once he's dead and his weapon is destroyed. You'll have your freedom", Klaus said.

Aisha stoped a person and ask Stefan to compel them to get her a shot of whiskey. Stefan and Damon looked at her before chuckling and going back to their conversation.

Aisha huffed as Klaus continued talking, " It'll be my pleasure to give it back to you."

Stefan walked away causing Aisha to yell, " So you're not going to do it for me? Steffy."

Stefan stopped walking and turned around to walk back to her and drag her away as he did this Klaus chuckled at the two, mainly her.

Stefan picked her up and whisked her to the Salvatore boarding house.

" uh un, this ain't a bar or Tyler's house?", Aisha said before walking after Stefan into the boarding house.

Stefan walked into the living room where Damon and Mikael were at, " Change in plans. Klaus is back. He's at the Lockwoods. And he wants your body delivered to his doorstep."

Aisha rolled her eyes before walking to Damon's bourbon and pouring herself a shot causing Damon to whisper loudly, " Hey, Blondie, hands off. No more after that."

Aisha stuck her tongue out at Damon before chugging it back and slamming the cup down breaking it, " Ooohhh shit, My bad."

They all looked at her in surprise before mikael smirked at Aisha and then turning back to Stefan talking, " I'm afraid he's in for a colossal disappointment."

Stefan rebuttal and Aisha was now sitting on the couch waiting for Stefan to take her back to the party, " Well, He's certainly not going to come here. I hope your plan didn't depend on that."

" Didn't depend on that.", Damon said.

" But you do have a plan, right?, Stefan asked.

Damon drunk the blood in his cup before answering Stefan, " Oh, Yeah. We got a plan, Right? It just doesn't involve you."

Aisha flinched but got a headache when mikael bit Stefan in the neck.

Aisha saw Klaus yelling at his father. Klaus fights with Damon, Stefan's throws Damon off of Klaus and Klaus ends it all with the stake in the heart to mikael, causing Stefan to gain his freedom.

Aisha stumbled and seen Stefan's body on the floor and mikael wiping his face with his handkerchief answering Damon's question before walking off.

Aisha looked at Damon in sorrow before he grabbed the bags and walked over to grab Aisha's hand dragging her out the house.

Aisha drove in silence only the music from the radio was playing, she was happy when they got there.

She was walking with Damon until a hybrid stepped in front of them, " Invite- Only, Vampire."

Aisha looked from Damon to the hybrid, " Here's my RSVP"

Damon ripped out his heart causing Aisha to gasp loudly, " Damon!"

He looked at her, " What? He was a hybrid full of judgement".

Aisha shook her head and walked in the house and went to go find her family.

Aisha was looking for her sisters and cousins when she bust in the room that Caroline and Tyler was in, " Oohhh my bad. I apologize."

She closed the door and continued her search until she found them outside talking. She noticed they was all there in one piece, so she moved along.

Aisha was in the bathroom finishing up glossing up her lips when she stopped hearing people talking.

Aisha took out her phone texting her family group chat on the way out the bathroom:
Aisha: where you hoes at? Everybody left?
Tee: Everybody is outside, something happen. Are you okay?
Trina- Girl we try a come in but this bitch with a bd haircut in my damn way
Aisha: just stay out there okay? I'm fine. Trust me.

Aisha was walking past Klaus and Mikael talking not even noticing them until Mikael called her name.

Klaus looked back at Aisha before watching her come beside him.

Elena was shoved into Mikael's hands, " Come out and face me, Niklaus, or she dies."

Aisha smirked a little because she dreamt of this a little but it was her killing Elena, yeah she hated her bad.

She was going to walk away until she heard mikael say, " or shall it be, the famous Aisha Williams?"

Aisha turned around and rolled her eyes before grabbing a chair from the living room and sitting down crossing her long legs.

Klaus motioned to Elena, " Go ahead. Kill here."

" No, Klaus. He'll do it.", Elena shakily said.

" If she dies, this lot will be last of your abominations.", Mikael said.

" I don't need them. I have my love back in my life. And I just need to be rid of you, once and for all." , Klaus said pointing at Aisha, who sat dumbfounded at this information.

" You think she remembers or even loves you? A foolish boy. To what end, Niklaus? So you can live forever with her on your side? When are you gonna learn Niklaus she will never love or care about you boy. Nobody cares about you anymore, Boy!", Mikael shouted at Klaus.

Klaus looked back at Aisha who was looking at him with furrowed eyebrows and then back to his dad.

" Who do you have other than those Whose Loyalty you've forced? No one.", Mikael taunted towards Klaus who had tears streaming down his face.

" I'm calling your bluff, father. Kill her.", he said staring into Mikael's eyes.

" Come outside and face me, you little coward. And I won't have to.", Mikael said.

Aisha had the urge to go up to Klaus and hold his hand but she didn't. She just watch as Klaus begun speaking, " My whole life you've underestimated me. If you kill her, you lose your leverage. So go ahead. Go on. Kill her."

Klaus continued, " Come on, old man. Kill her. Kill her!"

Aisha could hear the pain in his voice and it made her sad.

Mikael chuckled, " Your impulse, Niklaus. It has and will forever be The one thing that keeps you from truly being great."

As he finished that sentence, he stabbed Elena causing Aisha to run forward but hey stopped by Klaus. She may have wanted to kill her but that was a complete joke. She didn't really want to see her dead.

She then had a headache again...

Aisha envisioned Elena and a look alike staring at each other.

She saw Elena give her clothes to her look alike before they threw insults at each other.

Aisha opened her eyes and was on the floor holding her head, she looked up and saw Damon throwing Klaus on the floor.

She slowly got up and looked outside to see Elena get right back up.

" Katherine", Mikael said.

Aisha was fucking confuse because they were two fucking Elena's and nobody told her shit.

Katherine opened the gas cans and threw them at the hybrids, " Kaboom."

She turned around and saw Damon getting toppled over by Stefan to stop him form ending Klaus life.

Klaus took this as an opportunity, so he sped to Mikael with the stake in his hand plunging it deep into his heart.

Aisha was done with the whole entire fucking day, especially when she saw his body go up into flames.

Aisha looked at Damon and Stefan and heard Damon say, " What the hell did you do?"

Klaus walked back to Stefan holding Damon on the floor, "He's earned his freedom."

" Somebody cue the superhero ending music", Aisha joked which caused Klaus to smile at her.

Stefan got up and walked towards Klaus and Klaus undid the compulsion, " Thank you, My friend. You no longer have to do as I say. You're free."

Stefan looked around and caught eye contact with Aisha before nodding while she smiled at him. She was happy for him.

Aisha walked to Klaus, " You. Put your number in my phone. Call me. Text me."

She gave him her cellphone and he actually put his number in smiling showing his dimples, " your dimples are cute. I have to go home with my sisters so goodbye Klaus."

Aisha had the urge to kiss him on the cheek and this times she did before walking away.

_________________§__________________
Aisha walked in the Salvatore boarding house with her sisters when they hard a glass shattering and saw Elena holding Damon talking about surviving.

" They a survivor.", Aisha said breaking Damon and Elena up.

" They not gone give up", k said finishing the lyrics.

" They not gone stop", tee said laughing.

" they gon' work harder", Trina said. They all laughed before Aisha went up to Damon passing an eye rolling Elena, " You okay, Day?"

He looked at her and looked back at the fire so she continued, " Okay when you want to open that big ass mouth like you always do, then hit me up." She kissed his forehead before walking out with her sisters who were grinning and smiling from left to right.

" Don't even start, K. We're just friends.", Aisha said while pulling off.

" mhmm, whatever you say", K said laughing.

_________________§__________________
Katherine and Stefan was talking in the car about his humanity.

" I can't let it all back in. I don't want to. Not after everything I've done.", Stefan said.

" Of course you don't want to. But if you don't let yourself feel, You won't be able to do what I need you to do next."

" What's that?"

" Get mad."

Stefan looked at her before getting ready to get out the car but she stopped him once more, " Who was the girl, Klaus and Mikael were talking about tonight".

Stefan furrowed his eyebrows in confusion so Katherine describe her for him, " tall, gorgeous, dark skinned, and very tastable to any men eyes or women eyes, myself included."

Stefan didn't want Katherine to know about Aisha, " She's Bonnie's cousin that's all we know."

" Stefan, you and I both know she far more important than that, see Stefan I will find out who exactly she is, and who knows I'll maybe use her as a personal gain or a wast of space. You choose. Goodbye Stefan.

Stefan got out and slammed the door watching Katherine drive away.

Stefan took out his phone and his finger hovered over Aisha's name before placing got back in his pocket and moving along.

Nothing was on his mind except Aisha.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

427K 10K 54
It's been an adventure. Since 1864 Alexandria "Alex" Elizabeth Salvatore has traveled across the globe enjoying her vampire life. Sure her brothers h...
4.4K 86 58
What if there's another Mikealson that the show didn't talk about? Well, in this story I'll be telling you all about her adventures. There was alway...
147 18 10
This story starts Season 2 of tvd. Season two- Payton Johnson has been abducted by a British man she's never seen before. She's taken to a small town...
213K 6.5K 24
"She's the embodiment of chaos itself-a combination of all her siblings, the worst parts of them. She's more vengeful than Klaus, more conniving than...