The Disastrous Life of Saiki...

RoughThoughts által

UNDER HEAVY EDITING AND REWRITING!! ❝ ᴾˡᵉᵃˢᵉ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵐᵉ ᶠᵒʳ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃʳᵉ ᵐʸ ᵈᵃʳˡⁱⁿᵍ. ❞ ⁀➷ ˢᵃⁱᵏⁱ ᴷ ˣ ᴿᵉᵃᵈᵉ... Több

Chapter •[1]•
Chapter •[2]•
Chapter •[3]•
Chapter •[4]•
Chapter •[5]•
Chapter •[6]•
Chapter •[7]•
Chapter •[8]•
♡ Christmas Special ♡
Chapter •[9]•
Chapter •[10]•
A/n
Another A/n ;-;
AHHHHHH
Thanksgiving Special
Um...Hi.
‼️MAINTENANCE‼️

Chapter •[11]• The Final

423 9 22
RoughThoughts által

"I've been hating every second not talking to you, curse my stubbornness."

I chuckled at her remark, I wrapped my arms around her neck pulling her closer.

'Wanna come over? Mom's been nagging me about not bringing you over.'

"Sure, I missed your mom."

Rolling my eyes we headed to class, now I can be at peace not worrying over her not talking to me. Everything went back to normal, us talking in our heads, and visiting each other's houses.

———

"Okay, so your telling me...that you, the miserable, non-social, powerful Saiki Kusuo, is doing something?"

'Yes.'

I...I don't know what to say.

'You don't have to say anything.'

Hey! Don't read my thoughts without asking.

"Well, the others said the same thing. What are y'all doing?"

'One I can't control my powers. Two, I'm not socializing with them.'

As expected.

'Stop dissing me in your thoughts.'

"Don't tell me what to do, Kusuo."

I stuck out my tongue and he smirked.

"Fine. Don't tell me what y'all are planning, I'll figure it out myself."

I closed the door and walked away, how rude of him not to tell me what their planning, but I guess curiosity killed the cat.

~~~

Grumbling the girl made it to her house, she was upset that the pink-haired-boy didn't tell her what he was doing.

She knew that he deserves privacy, but she couldn't help but kinda violate it.

"Welcome home."

"Thanks, where's dad?"

"He went to fetch something."

She nodded and made her way up the stairs, she decided to cut her thoughts off and watch t.v.

———

Good grief, she's definitely suspicious now, I can't have her finding out.

"So, Saiki how do you want this?"

'Hang it up over there, and maybe kinda let it tilt to the left.'

Kaidou went over there with Nendou, Teruhashi continued to order things with Chiyo and I just ordered people around.

I hope she likes this, I don't want her to dislike it, I want it to be perfect.

———

Okay, they've been pretty good at keeping what their doing a secret. Heck, I haven't gotten any clue what their doing, and it's been three days, I tried to Interrogate Kaidou but he didn't budge. Their good.

"So, what are y'all doing this weekend?"

"I'm pretty busy with family business."

"Same."

They all said in union, it's pretty obvious that their planning something. But the big question is;

What the hell are they planning?

"Cool, I guess I'm the odd on out. I have nothing planned for this weekend."

Their eyes lit up.

"Nothing all weekend?"

"Correct, why?",

"Just asking."

Ugh! Their killing me.

"Fine, keep your secrets, I'm leaving."

———

The next week was even worse, they didn't even talk to me at all. Maybe their tired of me? I should just leave them alone.

Summer break is about to kick in and they still won't talk to me, it's kinda sad. The teachers asked us to go through our lockers, to clear everything out. I found a note in mine, I wonder what I did now.

The note said:

'Dear Y/n,

Sorry for ignoring you, we really have been busy. Now, I know you love adventures so I've got you a quest. Just follow the riddles. Go to the place we first met, there you'll see you next clue.

-Saiki K.'

A treasure hunt? Cool, I guess I'll partake in it.

~~~

The place where we first met, wouldn't that be the classroom? Yeah, I'll go there.

Once there, on my desk was a piece of paper, the classroom was abandoned along with school, everyone went home.

'I see your not dumb, go to the place you heard something extraordinary.

-Saiki K.'

The place I heard something extraordinary? And I'm not dumb at all.

As I grumbled, I made it to the rooftop, something extraordinary would be him apologizing. Right?

And as expected there laid another note.

'I underestimated you, now go to the place where we fell asleep.

-Saiki K.'

"Say it again and I'll kill you bro."

We fell asleep at a lot of places be more specific, but the one place that stood out was the movie theater. You best not make me walk for nothing.

Once there I walked to the counter to talk to the woman, she gasped and brought out a note.

"Are you Y/n?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Okay, here ya go!"

She handed me a note and I took it, another clue.

'Great job, now go to the place where I love.

-Saiki K.'

He's getting shorter with the clues, I thanked the woman and walked to the Convenience store. Either his favorite place is in the coffee jelly aisle or at his house.

Surely enough, there laid a note on the coffee jelly rack, picking it up I read it.

'You've come so far, don't give up. Now, go to the place where we laid and ate.

-Saiki K.'

I'm guessing his house, I made my way go his house. There on the door step laid another note, this time labeled at the end.

'I'm impressed, now go in, for you have won the game.

-Saiki K.'

Smiling I walked in, there wasn't any light and I felt up the wall and flicked the lights on. Kusuo was standing there, there above him was a sign that said: "Will you go out with me?"

My face went up into a dark red, he walked over to me and hugged me.

"What do you say?"

The first time I've heard his voice out loud, and to be frank, I wouldn't mind hearing it again.

"Kusuo, I did a treasure hunt for your sake. What makes you think I'd say no now?"

He smiled and I hugged him with all the power in my being.

"Is that a yes?"

"Of course it is!"

He smiled and I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me, our lips now inches apart, I smiled one last time before our lips were pushed together.

The moment was a beautiful and pure sensation, before it was interrupted by cheers and hollering.

Surprised I broke the kiss and everyone was here including Kusuo's brother, Kusuke.

"Oh wow, you planned this all for me?"

'Yeah.'

"Honestly, I would've said yes to anything."

I giggled and we both hugged one last time before the party started.

~~~

"So your telling me, he's your boyfriend now?"

"Yes."

"Your not joking?"

"That's correct."

"Oh my god, we're so happy for you Y/n! That's so manly!"

Smiling I high-five Kirishima, while dad was raging on the floor. Kusuo was just smiling and hugging me into his chest.

"No! Snjxxnsmskzi"

He's doing it again, not making sense.

"Bakubro, she's fine. And remember that one time you said it'd be fine if she was to get with him."

We all gasped, except Kusuo.

"I thought we agreed not to mention that."

"There comes a time in life were we have to break some agreements."

"Shut up."

I giggled and Kusuo looked at me and smiled.

After hours of convincing, dad finally agreed to let me date Kusuo, Kirishima supported me unconditionally.

"Thank you."

"You accepted me, so I'll accept you."

———

"Kusuo took me on dates and to beautiful places and it was all a blissful time."

"And then what happened??"

"Well, then Kusuo and I got you and your little sister."

"Really?! That was such a good story! Can you tell it again??"

'Are you sprouting nonsense now?'

"Shut up. They like my stories."

Turning there he sat, my beloved husband, who is still mocking me 'til this day.

'Come on, let's go to bed.'

"Say it."

'No. Just come to bed.'

I turned and started to get settled in with K/n, he sighed and I looked at him with an innocent look.

'Come on baby, I'm sorry.'

Smiling I hopped up and said goodbye to our kids, we made it to our room and we laid down.

He pushed me into his chest and I laid my head onto his chest, I looked up at him and kissed his cheek.

"I'm glad I met you."

'Me too.'

We soon fell into a sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's the end of the story, I hope you did enjoy this story. I may update for holidays, Merry Christmas.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

25.1K 3.6K 41
~~~~(Mature)~~~~ "We're worlds apart..." "But I'm right here." "I'm far, farrrrrrrrrr far beneath your class..." "And so? I don't care." He shrugged...
333K 11.4K 25
‹𝟹 ━━ ❝ 𝗬𝗢𝗨'𝗥𝗘 𝗠𝗬 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗟𝗗, 𝗦𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗜 𝗞𝗨𝗦𝗨𝗢. ❞ 001. ﹒ 𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃﹗ ╰┈➤ 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 cliche romance story in which she fell fi...
120K 2.3K 21
"Nobody can find out how wet I make your pussy, Is that what you're saying?" "I don't even know you for gods sake." He laughed, "Maybe not but you wa...
215K 7.2K 13
[BOOK ONE OF THREE] ❝fυ¢кιиg нєℓℓ, ∂єкυ..." нє ωнιѕρєяє∂, "уσυя єуєѕ αяє gσииα вє тнє ∂єαтн σf мє σиє ∂αу...ι...נυѕт....уσυ...ωну...σн, fυ¢к ιт," нє...