Who are you? (FT Fanfiction)(...

By DarkAbsinthe

"Lucy is so useless." Natsu said, bluntly. "I think you should kick her out of the team." Suggested by Lisan... More

Who are you? (Fairy tail Fanfiction)
Leaving My So-Called Second Home
Where is my Luce?!
Lucy is not....... Dead.
I'm Yours <3
Keys
Twins.......
The boy back then........
Alive and still breathing
The two strongest dragon slayers!!!
The two Strongest dragon Slayers 2
Realm of the dragons
The day.. humanity.. fought the Dark Dragon
Dragons
Lucy remembered Natsu?!
the what is this??!
THE FUTURE AND THE PRESENT (Short chapter)
Announcement

Zaire, The celestial dragon slayer

1.3K 39 17
By DarkAbsinthe

Zaire's POV

While my dragon is carrying me, I felt something inside me... It's kinda painful... But still tolerable.

I can feel someone is cutting and stretching my tendons and every part of my body...

I bit my lips, as if controlling the ache.. I'm feeling.

"Hey! Are you okay?" Shin-shin asked, anxiously.

"Can we rest? I feel pain.. In every part of.my bofy. Very very painful," I said, swallowing few saliva to wet up my throat.

He just nodded and help me out to sit.

He sat beside me and said, "Is it today?"

"Huh? Wha- Ack!!! Shin! Ahhh it hurts!" I felt a sudden forceful electricity shock that hit my heart... I can't breath...

What is happening to me?

Shin-shin stood up and looked at me with sympathy..

" It is starting, we can't do anything about it, it is really painful but I secure you, You'll be stronger." He pinched me hard and the pain started becoming stronger and stronger.

I felt my breath become less and lesser.

Everything was black...

I can't feel anything, I'm numb.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 10.7K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
172K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
1.8M 60.1K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
273K 17.3K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...