Sweet little imperfections

由 lovergirl00530

Brooke Farewell is the poster child that every mother wishes to have. She is an A honor roll student, co capt... 更多

Character Asethetics
|| Prologue ||
|| C H A P T E R 1 ||
|| C H A P T E R 2 ||
|| C H A P T E R 3 ||
|| C H A P T E R 4 ||
|| C H A P T E R 5 ||
|| C H A P T E R 6 ||
|| C H A P T E R 7 ||
|| C H A P T E R 8 ||
|| C H A P T E R 9 ||
|| C H A P T E R 10 ||
|| C H A P T E R 11 ||
|| C H A P T E R 12 ||
|| C H A P T E R 13 ||
|| C H A P T E R 14 ||
|| C H A P T E R 15 ||
|| C H A P T E R 16 ||
|| C H A P T E R 17 ||
|| C H A P T E R 18 ||
|| C H A P T E R 19 ||
|| C H A P T E R 20 ||
|| C H A P T E R 21 ||
|| C H A P T E R 22 ||
|| C H A P T E R 23 ||
|| C H A P T E R 24 ||
|| C H A P T E R 25 ||
|| C H A P T E R 26 ||
|| C H A P T E R 27 ||
|| C H A P T E R 28 ||
|| C H A P T E R 29 ||
|| C H A P T E R 30 ||
|| C H A P T E R 31 ||
|| C H A P T E R 32 ||
|| C H A P T E R 33 ||
|| C H A P T E R 34 ||
|| C H A P T E R 35 ||
|| C H A P T E R 36 ||
|| C H A P T E R 37 ||
|| C H A P T E R 38 ||
|| C H A P T E R 39 ||
|| C H A P T E R 40 ||
|| C H A P T E R 41 ||
|| C H A P T E R 42 ||
|| C H A P T E R 43 ||
|| C H A P T E R 44 ||
|| C H A P T E R 45 ||
|| C H A P T E R 46 ||
|| C H A P T E R 47 ||
|| C H A P T E R 48 ||
|| C H A P T E R 49 ||
|| C H A P T E R 51 ||
|| C H A P T E R 52 ||
|| C H A P T E R 53 ||
|| C H A P T E R 54 ||
|| C H A P T E R 55 ||

|| C H A P T E R 50 ||

1.6K 38 11
由 lovergirl00530

Life took a turn for me. For two weeks after I got out of the hospital I isolated myself. I got unenrolled from school and started a home schooling program. I didn't allow any visitors especially Brooke. I just couldn't bring myself to face her.

It took her a total of 15 days to figure that out. That I didn't want to see her or anyone else. This slump cut deeper than the surface.

I lost a baby I didn't even know I was carrying because of my recklessness. I not only hurt it, but I hurt the one person I cared the most about, because of my actions. Now he may never speak to me again.

Not that I tried reaching out to him. It's been 21 days, and everything's began to blur together. I'm completely and utterly alone.

Even my sisters gone. After the events that had happened he got full custody of her. Now it's just mom and I. Pretty soon it's just going to be me. She's moving to NYC with her guy friend.

Not wanting to impede on her anymore than I already have I decided that I'm staying behind.

That's why I'm here today standing on Tyler's door step. I didn't know where else to go. I thought I'd try here first. Making a fist, I knocked on the door a total of three times, then stood back and waited for it to open.

In all honesty I wasn't expecting it to open, revealing an all to familiar face.

"Sweetheart, it's been a minute!" Adeline opens the door. Wow she's still in town? I thought they'd be half way across the world by now. She moves to the side allowing me to walk in.

"Hello," I give her a soft smile, "is Tyler here by any chance?"

"Oh no, I thought he would've told you. Two weeks ago he joined his father in Venice. It was out of the blue, but he insisted."

I nodded my head, "oh. Know when he's going to be back by any chance?"

"They're not due home for another couple of month. If I'm not mistaken they'll be in Italy for a while. Is there anything I could do for you?"

He's in Italy with his father? Tyler and his father never got alone. His mother was what kept them in check, so why was she here?

"Umm-"

"Tyler did tell me of the unfortunate events that happened," she took my hand after not letting me finish my sentence, "he doesn't blame you. In fact he wants to better himself, because of you."

Tears welled in my eyes, "it's all my fault. He left because of me."

"Oh honey," she pulled me in for a hug, "if I believed that for a even a second I wouldn't have opened the door for you."

As the tears began to stream down my face I laughed. Holing back I wiped my face, "I wouldn't have opened the door for me either."

"Come on, come join join me for some tea. Imported all the way from London. It will warm you up, it's kind of chilly out there."

"I'd love to join you." I smiled for the first time in weeks.

☕️🤍🤎🤍🤎☕️

I got home later that night after having tea with Adeline, and starred at all of the boxes. It was almost time for mom to leave me. Shaking my head I walked up the stairs and to my bathroom.

I starred at myself in the mirror. The last time I had this look in my eyes I cut my hair. This time I'd rather do something more drastic, but I couldn't dare bring myself to do it. Something was stopping me.

I liked to think it was Adeline's nice words.

Not thinking anymore on the subject I walked into my room and began putting myself stuff in boxes.

"Hey honey, you went out today?"

I looked over to see mom standing at my door, "yes."

She walked fully in, "that's good. Do you need any help packing?"

"No I think I'm good. Actually I think I'm going to sell most of this stuff. Keep the essentials."

She shakes her head, "don't do that. Look your father and I were talking. If you want to stay here we are more than happy to help you get on your feet until you graduate. We've already started looking for apart-"

I cut her off, "I don't want y'all's help. I understand that I've dug myself into this hole, and I'll get myself out of it one way or another. "

She sighs, "we're just trying to help."

"I get it, and I appreciate it. I just don't want it."

"Okay, okay. Well I just wanted to come in here and tell you you have an appointment tomorrow, at nine. It's just a wellness check up. To make sure everything's alright." She crosses her arms and nervously looks around.

"Nine in the morning. That a a little early," we side eyes me and I laugh, "but I'll be sure to be there."

"Thank you my love. I'll talk to you in the morning then?"

"Yes ma'am. Goodnight."

"Goodnight."

☀️💛🧡💛🧡☀️

As promised I woke up the next morning bright and early just to go to a doctors appointment. Not only did I make it thirty minutes early, but I also didn't get to see the doctor until ten. Of course the one time I'm early is the time that they see me late.

At long last they had called me back to see the doctor. The nurses did the usual. A swab, weight, ears, eyes, and checked my reflexes. Whenever she was finally done I waited to see an actual doctor.

It was ten minutes before he cam in to check on me.

"Hello Mrs. Guerrero, sad to see you here under these circumstances, but I do want to bring you some good news."

"Good thing I need to hear some good news doctor. Lay it on me." I smile jokingly.

"Well your hCG levels were measured while you were in the hospital and sent to me here. They were rising slower than normally would with a miscarriage. As I was saying earlier there is some good news here, usually whenever a mother miscarries with a singular twin she doesn't even know she's having twins, and in your case you didn't even know you were pregnant."

"What? What are you trying to tell me?" My eyebrows scrunched in confusions.

"Well looking here at your weight charts you are still steadily gaining weight."

I shake my head, "ok maybe I've put on a pound or two. I just haven't been as active as I usually am, under certain circumstances."

"What I'm trying to tell you here is the hospital made an error. I would like to order you for an ultra sound."

"The hospital made an error?! What do you mean?!"

He sighs, "I do not admit this lightly, but whenever you came in with heavy bleeding our main primary focus was to stop the bleeding before you got to the point where it was fatal. You lost a total of a liter and a half of blood, almost fatal, but we were able to stop the bleeding before you lost two liters of blood. At the time we were only looking for one fetus without thinking of the possibility of there being a second fetus."

"A SECOND FETUS?" At this point I was frantically loosing my mind.

"Yes. The paperwork was being passed on re looked over and we noticed something in your vitals, as soon as we found out we called in you in for a follow up."

"So what your telling me is that the hospital fucked up and I only miscarried one of the two babies I was carrying?"

He slowly nodded his head, "and an ultra sound will confirm this. We can get one right now if you'd like."

"If I'd like? Of course, please."

He stood up, "then I will be right back with the equipment and an ultrasound tech."

The waiting time was cut in half as it should be. Especially since the hospital could have a lawsuit on their hands. To think I won't sue.

The ultrasound tech smiled at me as she walked in, "hello, I will be doing your ultra sound today."

I couldn't say anything so I just nodded my head.

The cold blue jelly was placed on my stomach and the ultra sound began. I starred at the black and white screen. An actual baby was still growing inside of me.

"You seem to be about 2-3 months along. However you baby isn't quite the size it needs to be. Due to the amount of stress you've been put under, I will prescribe some prenatal supplements, and you'll be gaining the appropriate amount needed." She smiled at me but I still starred in awe at the screen.

That's my baby.

It's been a while. I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry. I've been well I don't even know. I guess you can say I've been living life, but here it is an early Christmas present. I'm trying my best to end the book as soon as I can.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

2.7K 76 22
A little black book. The thing that started making my life fall apart. A little black book with pretty designs. ...
15.7K 428 39
Brooke never thought that she would be in a situation like this. Where her reputation is on the line and she is comforted by the school's bad boy.
2.9K 223 43
Brooke is a cheerleader and definitely miss popular. Why does she feel so bad about herself then? if she has everything girls want. She gets the hot...
457K 13.9K 45
Olivia Cox is your typical highschool student. She's wealthy, spoiled and of course the captain of school's cheerleading squad. She always gets what...