amor na máfia

By JosieS11

Book one in the Ricci Men. Lara is an innocent girl in his eyes but neither of them knew that she wasn't that... More

Part one: Chapter 1-Introductions
Chapter 2-sorvete
Chapter 3-festa
Chapter 4- Strano
Chapter 5-flores
Chapter 6-Jantar
Chapter 7- Parque
Chapter 8-Pior encontro
Chapter 9-Folga
Chapter 10-Encontro
Chapter 11-Controllo dei precedenti
Chapter 12- O sucesso
Chapter 13-Dramática
Chapter 14-Abuso
Chapter 15-Incazzata
Chapter 16-Dia das Bruxas
Chapter 17- Namorado
Chapter 18-Pranzo
Chapter 19-Doente
Chapter 20-Chamadas noturnas
Chapter 21-Melhor
Chapter 22-Tempestade
Chapter 23- Abraços
Chapter 24- Feira de diversões
Chapter 25- Pernoitar
Chapter 26- James
Chapter 27- Emozioni
Chapter 28- Ação de graças
Chapter 29- Forte
Chapter 30- Banho
Chapter 31- Tchau
Chapter 32- Os Pais
Chapter 33- Você Está?
Chapter 34- Dormire
Chapter 35- Primeira Vez
Chapter 36- Doccia
Chapter 37- Eu te amo
Chapter 38- Raiva
Chapter 39- Sexo
Chapter 40- Queda de energia
Chapter 41- Mentirosa?
Chapter 42- Rabbia
Chapter 43- Seis dias
Chapter 44- Depois de
Chapter 45- Natal
Chapter 46- Tchau Nova York
Part 2: Chapter 1- new characters
Chapter 2- Vida Nova
Chapter 3- Cresciuto
Chapter 4- Dia De Piscina
Chapter 5- Acessórios
Chapter 6- Preparação
Chapter 7- Baile
Chapter 8- O Incómodo
Chapter 9- A Direita
Chapter 10- Hurt
Chapter 11- Traidora
Chapter 12- Pavor
Chapter 13- Adoção
Chapter 14- Invasão
Chapter 15- De volta pra você
Chapter 16- Não se foi mais
Chapter 17- Estresse pós-traumático
Chapter 18- Pai
Chapter 19- O Pesadelo
Chapter 20- Chamada Telefónica
Chapter 21- Sequestrada
Chapter 22- A Descer
Chapter 23- Eu lembro
Chapter 24- Seguida
Chapter 25- Melhor amiga
Chapter 26- Juntos novamente
Chapter 27- A corrida em
Chapter 28- Armas
Chapter 29- Brasil caiu
Chapter 31- Diverso
Chapter 32- Guerra
Chapter 33- Casa segura
Chapter 34- O Acordo
Chapter 35- A Conversa
Chapter 36- Grata
Chapter 37- Preparando
Chapter 38- Tchau
EPILOGUE
Extra chapter 1
Extra chapter 2
Extra chapter 3
Extra chapter 4
Extra chapter 5

Chapter 30- Uma forma de dor

4.6K 96 4
By JosieS11

I awoke and rubbed my eyes to see Jax putting my down on the bed.

"Christ Lara, you are freezing." Jax says wrapping me in blankets.

"I'm fine Jax." I say and he scoffs.

"No you're not you're ice cold. I've been looking for you for ages, everyone in this house other than Alannah has been looking for you." He says and I sigh.

"I was on the balcony Jax, the balcony. If you were really looking for me you would have found me like straight away." I say and he sighs before heading into the bathroom.

I get out of bed and head straight for the bathroom. I open the door and make my way for the shower where Jax was as the shower was running.

"I'm sorry." I say stepping into the shower but he spins me around and pins me to the wall.

"You need to stop doing that." I say as he releases his grip.

"Sorry but maybe you should announce yourself as you come into the bathroom." He says making me scoff.

He steps under the water and pushes his wet hair out of his face.

"Are you just going to stand there?" Jax asks making room for me under the water.

I step under the water and just let it run down my body. I wasn't too fussed at the moment about anything. I look up to see Jax just looking at me.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't spoke to you in such a way this morning." I say and he cups my face with his hands.

"Its okay. Honestly the balcony should've been one of the first places I checked." He says and I smile softly at him.

"How long were you out there? You were freezing when I brought you back in?" He asks and I shrug.

"I went out there about three ish." I say and he nods.

"You could've woken me up if you couldn't sleep." He says and I sigh.

"I know but theres so much going on and its draining and you've been working soooo hard so I'd prefer it if you just slept." I say and he leans down to kiss me.

"I don't care. I'm right here. Here for you. I can't imagine what you're going through but I'm here for you. If you can't sleep, if you're sad, angry whatever come to me." He says and I nod.

After our shower I got dressed into another one of Jax's jumpers and jeans. I put on some fluffy socks as my feet were getting quite cold. I did my hair the same again before waking Alannah up.

All three of us went to breakfast together where we met the others but if felt like everyone was walking on egg shells.

After breakfast we say goodbye to Jax's as he heads to the warehouse with the boys. I then took Alannah upstairs and got her dressed.

Honestly there was no point in getting ready Alannah especially isn't leaving the house.

Jax can apparently take me to the warehouse if he needs me to be there but other than that neither of us are allowed to leave.

We sat in the living room most of the time and sometimes we went into the garden. Today isn't a very nice day it's quite grey outside.

I sat beside Alannah on the sofa. I wanted Alannah to distract me by playing or something. But clearly she wasn't feeling it either.

Since we had gotten Alannah back she hardly spoke to Carter, Arabella or Claudia. I had a feeling she felt bad because of this.

Alannah had kept her head on my chest all day whilst we watched tv. She didn't even have a nap.

I tucked Alannah into bed while she said Goodnight to Jax. She was obviously tired from where she hadn't had a nap. She was definitely on the verge of falling to sleep.

After I say Goodnight to her she cuddles into mr snuggles and I smile softly at her.

"Carter came to me in my sleep last night." She says and my smile drops for a second but I just continue to smile.

"What did he say?" I ask as she yawns.

"He was telling me to be good and how much he loves us." She says and I smile.

"I'm sure he's watching over you, like your own guardian angel." I say kissing her forehead as she falls to sleep.

"You alright?" Jax asks as we step out of her bedroom and I nod. Like I said, I wasn't sad I was angry. Even though Carter was killed infront of me it feels surreal. Maybe when I get back to Brazil, it will kick in.

"Well your father and Marco made an announcement to your men. They know about Carter's death and it's still decided that you will take over when its time." He says and I sigh.

"He said for you to call him so you guys can talk and then you have a meeting I think." He says and I nod before walking into his room.

I sit at the foot of Jax's bed and call my father.

"Lara, how are you?" He asks answering the call.

"Fine considering. What about you guys?" I ask and he sighs.

"We're all right, amour." He says and I sigh.

"Marco is sat beside me and you're on speaker. We were talking this afternoon about what's going to happen. We want you to take over still, but instead of being right hand you'll be the boss." He says making me sigh.

"Are you alright with that Lara?" Marco asks and I run a hand down my face.

"I did this for him you know. He wanted me to be at his side. He kept bringing it up for ages then when Alannah got kidnapped I decided I wanted to be on the right side." I say sighing.

"Look the men trust you. We can't just let someone take over or just stop." Marco says and I sigh.

"I don't want to put the men out of work Marco, I'll do it. Carter still wanted me to do it so I'll do it." I say and the men take a breath of relief.

"Thank you Lara. You'll do us all proud." Marco says.

After speaking about how Marco and dad will get us through this fight with the Russians but once its over I'll have to go home and take it from there. I then went to a meeting. Well I was on the phone, it was just one in the warehouse.

Dad and Marco had shared the news of me becoming the next leader. All the men seemed very happy about it which made me feel better.

After a very long meeting I went into the bathroom and got ready for bed.

I opened the bathroom door to see Jax lying on the bed. I make my way towards the bed and straddle Jax making a smile appear on his face.

"I heard the good news." Jax says opening his eyes and meeting mine straight away.

I smile softly at him and he just moves my hair out of my face.

"What's up?" He asks and I sigh.

"I just don't know what to do. I'll be busy and Alannah will have to come with me. I don't have anyone to watch Alannah whilst I work. I just I don't know where it's going to leave us." I say rambling and he cups my cheeks.

"Calm down, everything will fit into place eventually. Plus who knows when you'll have to go back to Brazil. And right now we're here in our bedroom, Alannah is fast to sleep and we don't need to be doing any work." He says leaning up to meet me my lips.

I break back from the kiss to take my t-shirt off before meeting Jax's lips again. Jax easily flipped us so I was no longer on top.

His mouth ran down my neck and across my collarbone leaving a mixture of kisses and hickeys. I began to take his shirt out of his trousers.

One hand was keeping him hovering above me, not wanting to crush me.

"Are you sure? With everything going on I understand if you don't want to." Jax says breaking away from my neck.

"Give me a distraction Jax, I really need one. It's not like I don't want you to." I say as he takes his suit jacket off.

"I love you." He says before smashing his lips on mine with a passionate and some what sloppy kiss.

One of his hands was on my waist caressing it whereas the other hand was beside my shoulder keeping him hovering above me.

I put one of my hands at the base of his neck and let the other run through his hair. I tugged at his hair slightly causing him to moan into my mouth.

He tilted his head slightly to find more depth with his tongue again. My thighs now clamped together as I tried to relieve some of the aching pressure between them.

He moved his hands. One was now under my waist as the other was slowly tracing up my thigh. He stopped once he got to the hem of my shorts.

"These fucking shorts drive me crazy." He says against my lips.

"You've never done anything about them before." I say innocently.

"Oh, and what do you suppose I do with them?" He asks as his hand slips into my shorts.

"Take them off." I say against his lips.

"As you wish." He says before tugging them down.

Once my shorts were off he kisses up my body to meet my lips yet again. Our hips were grinding together. Jax was still basically dressed he had only lost his jacket. I could feel how hard he was from underneath his trousers.

"Jax take your clothes off." I groan making him chuckle.

He removed his tie before running his hands down my body. He had un hooked my bra and then without warning pushed two fingers in.

Our lips met again whilst he rubs his thumb on my clit whilst teasing.

I reach for his shoulder as his fingers move faster, curling them as he does so.

He presses my clit and I gasp as the tight feeling returns.

"Jax, I'm gonna--" I whimper making him smirk.

"I know mio amore, I know. When ever your ready." He says as I release around his fingers.

He takes his fingers out and puts them in his mouth his mouth.

"Why are you still wearing your clothes?" I ask making him chuckle.

He takes his gun that was in the back of his trousers and puts it on the nightstand.

He then removes his belt along with the rest of his clothes and leaves them in a pile on the floor leaving him just in his boxers.

I turn us around so I was straddling him again and let my hands roam his abs.

I did truly love Jax for who he was but his body is just something else.

I allow our lips to meet again before making my way down his neck and across where I was generous with the hickeys I left.

He spun us back round so I was back on the bottom where he leant over to the nightstand and pulled out a condom.

"You sure?" He asks and I nod.

"I need your words. A nod is no good to me." He says as he hovers above me.

"I want you.'' I say making him smirk again. He takes my underwear off and then removes his own before rolling on the condom.

He gently thrusts into me and groans. "How the fuck are you still so tight?" He asks as he thrusts into me. He doesn't give me as much time to adjust anymore because I don't need it.

The pace was immediately set and it wasn't slow.

Jax was never as rough as I thought he would be whilst we were having moments like these.

His hips kept a steady pace hitting the right spot every time. My eyes screwed shut and his lips connected with my neck.

When he connected our lips again his hand had made his way back down fo my clit as he continued to thrust into me. He began to draw figure of 8's there making me moan into his mouth. I gripped at his shoulders as he did so.

Why has he never done that before?

"Woah." I let out and he just laughs.

My eyes close by themselves and I throw my head back.

My core tightens as Jax moves faster, not taking his fingers away from my clit.

"Jax, I'm gonna--"

"Me too." He says as his thrust start to become sloppy. I threw my head back moaning Jax's name as my release washed over me.

Once Jax's had gotten back into bed after disposing the condom he laid on his side facing me.

"Hi." I say making him laugh.

"Hi." He replies and moves my hair out of my face.

"You are the most beautiful girl I know." He says and I could feel my cheeks head up.

"Look at all that." Jax's says pointing at my chest as he hands me his shirt to put on.

I put my arms in and Jax's sits up to do the buttons for me. He leaves a few of the buttons open and just smirks at the amount of hickeys across my chest.

I don't get why he likes them so much? I'm not complaining though.

Jax had fallen asleep whilst I played with his hair. I continued to do so once he had fallen to sleep because I couldn't sleep.

I enjoyed it when Jax fell asleep in my arms. For 1 I could just appreciate how cute he really was. He would hate it if I called him cute but it's not like he'll know. Then 2nd it made me feel better. When I'm in Jax's arms I feel as safe as one can be so I can only hope he feels the same in my arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 6.8K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
297K 6.7K 63
*Some scenes include physical abuse* Hope Ficci is a 19 year old girl from New York. One night away with her best friend reveals secrets that she has...
113K 293 25
here are some of my horny thoughts as a trans man with a pussy. snap if you wanna sext ;)
219K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad