Bullet Of Loyalty

By XianEn1

If you're Quirkless, most people would tell you you can never be a Hero. If you can't be a Hero because peopl... More

Nine
Home Is Where You're Happy
Dad Gum Pt. 1
Dad Gum Pt. 2
Before that Day
Author's Note
When We're Heroes (And We're Gonna Be) 1
DIDN'T I SAY I WILL BE TRAINING?!
DIDN'T I SAY STUDENTS ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO KILL EACH OTHER?!
Dime Story?
Shouto, Hurry Up and Confess to Deku! 1
Lady of the Night
Author's Note (warning: Author gives major spoilers for next parts)
Author's Note: moriartySIMP
Sara Berry And the Truth, the Dare, the Charades & the Electric Chair (PART 1)
Sara Berry And the Truth, the Dare, the Charades & the Electric Chair (PART 2)
Authors Note
The Future IS NOW!

The Great Battle Plan

88 3 0
By XianEn1

Merry Christmas my lovely sandwiches!!! Here's another chapter for you! - Luv, XianEn1

Tenko met Kurogiri during one of his patrols. He had met him with the intent to invite him to a criminal organization called the League of Villains, but Tenko had downright refused.

Research from the Mitsuga sisters found that the League was formed and led by the number one man on their kill list: All For One. Further research showed that Kurogiri was an artificially made being created from the body of the late Hero Loud Cloud, civilian name Shirakumo Oboro, a close friend of Eraserhead and Present Mic.

Tenko offered to free Kurogiri from OFA's influence. At first, the man was skeptical and didn't believe he could save him. But when he was told that there was someone on their team who possibly can save him, much less revert him back to Oboro, Kurogiri agreed out of desperation.

Kurogiri became an uncle figure to him like Alexei Lebedev was. He began leaking information to the Nova Virtute, and Tenko was his main messenger. According to him, OFA had a plan in mind to take down All Might once and for all: Nomus, a kind of artificial monster with multiple Quirks created from the bodies of people with Quirks. Kurogiri is one of them, and Shirakumo Oboro was one of the poor unfortunate souls that was put to making him.

One of the ideals of the Nova Virtute is to keep their promises to the people as best as they could. Tenko had promised Kurogiri that they will free him, and he intends to keep that promise.

_________

Inko made it absolutely clear that her sons and daughter and niece were not to discuss Vigilante work at the dinner table, though they were allowed a little bit of it at dessert.

Kurogiri told me that the League plans to attack the field trip of Class 1-A in the USJ tomorrow.” announced Tenko over his serving of lemon cake. “Their goal is to eliminate All Might.

How are they gonna do that?” asked Touya. “All Might isn't called the Number One Hero for nothing.

Lately, their boss, All For One --- whom we all know as All Might's mortal enemy --- has been working on the ultimate anti-All Might agent called Nomu.” Tenko shrugged nonchalantly. “Kurogiri told me that they are bio-engineered creatures made from the...” he gave an apologetic look to his adoptive mother before continuing in a slight whisper: “corpses of people with Quirks.”

Eri made a small gagging noise and took a long pull from her glass of chocolate milk. Toga took a bite out of the slice of apple pie which the Tokoyami family sent over. Shouto took a loud dramatic slurp from his fourth bowl of cold soba (he was saved a few slices of pie for dessert, but of course he loves cold soba).

He should know; Kurogiri himself is a high-grade Nomu made primarily from the body of the late Hero-in-training Loud Cloud.

Shirakumo Oboro?” said Inko. “Aizawa-san's old friend from high school?” Tenko nodded.

Izuku grinned. “Things just got very interesting. My thanks for the info go to Kurogiri, kay, Tenko-niichan?” Tenko scoffed and flicked his little brother's forehead.T
After dessert and washing the dishes, Inko sent her children and the Todoroki brothers off on their late night meeting with their fellow Vigilantes.

______

SUPERNOVAS!!!

H

OTnCrispy: wazzup my peoples?

Hand-_-Crusher: hello Touya-nii

CrazyRussianElf(?): c'mon bring out the juice, man

RainyDaySunshine: what's this I hear about the League of Villains, kero?

Crustycrab2.0: AFO'S been working on the ultimate weapon against All Might called the Nomu. Here, I'll invite a guest to our chat

Crustycrab2.0 invited Kurogiri to the groupchat.

Izamonroll changed Kurogiri's name to WhiteCloudnotBlackMist.

WhiteCloudnotBlackMist: Wait, why am I here?

Crustycrab2.0: hey Kurogiri. Welcome to the heaven/hell that is the NV private groupchat

Izamonroll: Hi, you know me as Deku

Hand-_-Crusher: I'm Winter

HOTnCrispy: Dabi here

Dracula'sBride: Hiya! I'm Hirudo!

DiscountDeadpool: Oh, who's the new guy? Hi, you know me as Twice!

MagicManC: I am known by my street name, Mr Compress. Welcome to the gc!

CrazyRussianElf(?): This is Hecate speaking. Consider yourself welcome!

MadBanquetofDarkness: I am Tsukuyomi. A pleasure to meet you.

RainyDaySunshine: Hi, I'm Anura, kero

WherebeTheCOFFEE: yo, I'm Shinsou

FreeFall(NOT!): I'm Uravity! Nice to meet you!

UnicornBean: Hello, my name is Eri. I'm not exactly a member of the Nova Virtute, but I'm Deku's little sister.

WhiteCloudnotBlackMist: oh, thank you for inviting me here, Shigaraki.

Crustycrab2.0: ok, pls spill the juice for the gang to lick off the floor

DiscountDeadpool: oww that's mean, Shiggy!

WhiteCloudnotBlackMist: anyways, a Nomu is a bio-engineered creature made from a number of corpses of people with Quirks, so technically they have more than one Quirk.

Dracula'sBride: ewww what the heck?!

CrazyRussianElf: he plans to have one of these Nomus in the attack on USJ?

Izamonroll: which is why we are here: time to formulate the great battle plan.

HOTnCrispy: as Hecate, Shinsou, and Hirudo are gonna be busy on the day of the attack, the only free bees are me, Tomura, Twice and mr. But we are strong, we can do this, not getting cocky here

WhiteCloudnotBlackMist: pls take care of the class. In the meantime, I'll be on the enemy frontline.

Crustycrab2.0: take my word for it, Kurogiri. We'll save you.

WhiteCloudnotBlackMist is now offline.

UnicornBean: excuse me, but I was wondering if I could...can I come with you on the mission? I know that I have to stay safe, but I want to try to experience at least one mission, and I want to help. I promise I wont be in your way, just please let me join you guys, please?

Izamonroll: ...

Crustycrab2.0: let's ask mom

A few minutes later

Izamonroll: She says that you can come along, as long as you be our nurse if necessary and stay out of trouble.

MagicManC: I'll take care of that. I'll use my Quirk to keep her safe. Deku, Shigaraki, I swear to protect your precious little sister as best as I can.

FreeFall(NOT!): Yay! Eri-chan's debut with the NV!

MadBanquetofDarkness: good luck to all of us tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.9K 3.7K 17
Have you ever wondered what happens when a genius Izuku is bored and lacks ethics? Well, instead of becoming a hero, he becomes a vigilante and the y...
156K 2.9K 32
Izuku Yagi, everyone's second choice. To most he was nothing more than a disappointment and painful reminder of rape. He was always tossed aside for...
41.6K 837 7
"I am no hero nor villain. I am the saviour because the world is imperfect, restricting those from saving everyone. I go against it to save those who...
619 1 20
Society loves heroes and hates villains and is blind to vigilantes, viewing them as either unsung heroes or understated villains... I like to believe...