Sugar Daddy | Jikook

minieDiminie tarafından

"Are you a Sugar Daddy, by any chance?" Jimin says, as he looks at his hand that is perfectly being securely... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1: Heart snatcher
Chapter 2: What...?
Chapter 3: The same different person
Chapter 4: The god damn contract
Chapter 5: It's just a job (M)
Chapter 6: Good boy (M)
Chapter 8: The broken past
Chapter 9: Sugar Daddy
Chapter 10: Stalker
Chapter 11: Doll face (M)
Chapter 12: Once upon a killer (M)
Chapter 13: Crap. I'm in love
Chapter 14: Affection
Chapter 15: Love
Chapter 16: Court him (M)
Chapter 17: Ten kisses (M)
Chapter 18: You're a genius
Chapter 19: Uh oh
Chapter 20: Crazy for you
Chapter 21: Mine for good (M)
Chapter 22: S for Shower. Or? (M)
Chapter 23: Surprise!
Chapter 24: Surprise? Make it double!
Chapter 25: A family man
Chapter 26: Gasp (M)
Chapter 27: Warning! Danger Ahead
Chapter 28: Breaking news
Chapter 29: Sweet but psycho (M)
Chapter 30: True colours
Chapter 31: Stranger danger
Chapter 32: Yours (M)
Chapter 33: The calls of reality
Chapter 34: Two worlds
Chapter 35: Promise (M)
Chapter 36: Help me (M)
Chapter 37: Lost and found
Chapter 38: Welcome (End)
SEQUEL : THE HEIST

Chapter 7: The one with the two souls

12.1K 591 139
minieDiminie tarafından

"You need to align yourself with the people who fit your destiny. Not your history."

•Third POV•

"Do you have the strength to walk?" Jungkook asks softly. Jimin can see that Jungkook seems worried. But maybe he is just assuming things.

"My legs are still jelly, haha! It's like as if you're absorbing my energy." Jimin giggles, as Jungkook smile.

"It's normal for you to feel like that for your first time. I'm sorry." Jungkook says, as he lifts Jimin up in his arms, and walks him towards the bathroom to give him a nice warm shower.

"Are you okay with me giving you an after care? Or do you want to do it yourself? It's okay either way." Jungkook asks once again. Silently hoping that Jimin will let him giving him an after care. It's his kind of thing. He likes to care for people at times. But not if the people that he needs to care is sick. It'll broke his heart and makes him sad.

Jeon Jungkook is not actually the strongest Alpha he can be. Everyone has its flaws, and so does Jungkook. But he'll stay strong for the sake of the people who really needs him in their life. He'll stay strong for Aerum. Even though he was almost going to do something that he'll regret in the past.

But although he has a kind heart, it doesn't mean that he is the type that'll be easy for someone to fool. His heart, also, can transforms from the kind, pure innocent soul, to the baddest, pure evil soul that he can be.

"Um...I... I'm not sure...Can you make the choice for me?"

"After care it is, then." Jungkook grins, while he goes into the bathtub behind Jimin.

Jimin lets out a laugh, as he hit the Alpha's chest playfully, as he keeps telling to himself not to blush.

Jungkook begin to rinse Jimin's body to clean all of his sweat, and his own cum, and proceeds to the shower. Giving the Omega a soft scrubbing plus a soothing massage on his body.

"Aren't you too kind to your servant?"

Jimin asks. Feeling confuse as to why Jungkook wants to care for him like this. It's not that he doesn't like it. He's just thinking that why should he care for a person like him? Jimin is his servant. So isn't he should be treating him like one?

"Why? Do you really think of me like as if I'm an evil boss who abuse his servant, and lock them in a basement? Didn't give his servant a food for them to eat and won't let them rest? Plus treat his servant like they are some kind of a low life peasant trash? Cause that's bullshit."

Jungkook states the most stereotypes of things that people could've think of, between a servant and their superior. And no. He doesn't think that a person should treat another person like that. Because no matter how rich or poor somebody are, they are just a human who needs someone by their side. Everybody deserves to be loved. Everybody should be treated equally. But still, this is a reality. This is just how life is. This is not a some kind of a fairy tale. Hell, even in the fairy tale's world their life isn't fair!

Jimin was a little surprised to hear that words leaving from Jungkook's mouth. Anybody who can have him to be their mate must be the luckiest person in the world.

"You are so kind, Daddy..." Jimin whispers, as Jungkook forms a small smile.

"Oh, Jimin...If only you knew." Jungkook thought to himself.

"It's not a big deal, Jimin. I'm just being nice. That's all." Jungkook says, as he kisses Jimin's cheek, and pulls him from the bathtub. He walks Jimin back to his bed. Putting Jimin down onto his bed softly once again.

"I'll go get your clothes. Which bag is it?"

"Uh, the one that with the plain black colour.

Jungkook nods, as he picks his own clothes to wear. A black oversized shirt, with a grey sweatpants, as he walks towards the other bedroom to pick Jimin's clothes for the Omega to wear. He frowns when he realised that the Omega doesn't have that much of a clothes to wear. It looks old, and worn out. At last, after a whole two minutes of picking the at least prettier clothes for Jimin to wear, he picks none, and walks back towards his own closet. Wanting Jimin to wear his clothes instead.

"Where's my clothes?" Jimin asks. Frowning when he sees nothing on the Alpha's hands.

"You're not wearing that. Throw them away." Jungkook demands, as he gives Jimin his black oversized Prada shirt, with his black and white pajama pants, and a black underwear.

"W-what? There's no way in hell that I'm going to throw all of my clothes away. And Daddy, this is from Prada...." Jimin widens his eyes when he sees the Prada tag on Jungkook's shirt.

"Mhm. It's Prada. So what? It's just a clothing brand, Jimin. Now wear it, or I'll cut your salary for this month." Jungkook jokes, as he smiles when he sees Jimin immediately puts the shirt and his pants. Covering his beautiful body.

"And speaking of your salary," Jungkook trails off. Taking his cheque book from his nightstand. He writes a whole five thousand eight hundred and seventy nine dollars lot of money, signs it with his signature, and gives Jimin his salary for this month, as Jimin takes it.

"Oh my god... What actually is your job??" Jimin questions. Staring at Jungkook in disbelief.

"I'm the CEO of the Golden Closet company. We provides our own clothing line. It really makes me happy when we receives a multiple comments on how beautiful and comfy our clothes are."

"What?!" Jimin whisper-yells. "Golden Closet? The new clothing line that everybody is talking about? That's your company?" Jimin asks. He really loves the designs that they made on their clothes. Every touch of clothes are unique.

"Yes." Jungkook smiles, as he plops himself on the bed besides Jimin.

"Oh my god, that's so cool! I'm currently studying a fashion design, and your material and designs of clothes that you guys pick are perfect!" Jimin states the facts. Too excited on the topic, that Jungkook can see that his eyes are sparkling.

"You're studying a fashion design? So you want to be a fashion designer?"

"Yes! I want to open my own clothing line like you someday."

Jungkook smiles.

"That's good. But have you thought of which suppliers do you want to deal with? What will be your name for your clothing line?"

Jungkook tests him. He wanted to see if Jimin really are ready to open his business on his own.

"Of course! I always have at about twenty suppliers on my list that I think is perfect for my clothing line. And as for the name, it will be named 'Filter.'"

"Oh?" Jungkook now has his eyes on Jimin. He can feel it. This Omega in front of him will be a successful person one day.

"Why Filter?" Jungkook asks. Trying to see if there's any signs of Jimin taken aback to the question. But instead, he finds none, but a pure confidents.

"Because all of my clothes will have their own unique designs. I won't just only be using the same materials. Each of them are special. But it'll always be comfy for the people to wear. It will suit their everyday life. Just like the word Filter. Each of them are not the same. That was the main reason on why I pick that name for my clothing brand."

"Amazing." Jungkook states. Clapping his hands and stares at Jimin's beautiful face with awe.

"Sweetheart, that's amazing! I support you. I will invest in your company. The way you present yourself. It's a chef kiss, Jimin." Jungkook states the truth, as Jimin gasps.

"Daddy! You really think so?"

"I do." Jungkook chuckles when Jimjn throws himself into his chest. Hugging him.

"Thank you. Hyung, I...Oh my god...I won't let you down. I promise."

Jungkook hugs him back. His face buries onto Jimin's scent gland. The Omega smells just like him. And he likes it.

"I know you won't. I will make sure of that."

Jimin giggles. And then, comes the question that's been spinning on his head.

"Daddy?"

"Hm?"

"Is Aerum your biological daughter?"

"Yes...Yes, she is."

"Oh." Jimin says. And then, he suddenly remembers that he didn't saw any signs of the Alpha's mate. Yes. He knows that the Alpha has been mated once. But he just figures out that maybe the Alpha has going through a divorce.

"Um...I know that I have no rights to interfere with your life, but... I'm just curious..."

"About what?" Jungkook questions, as he tightens his grips on Jimin waist.

"Where's her mother?"

To be continued•

Okayyyy and it's a wrap! A little fluffy chapter for you guys!😂😂 The next chapter will all going to be the story about what's going on with Jungkook in his past. But of course, I'm not going to expose all of it! It's too early 😂😂

I love you guys!! <3

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

29.6K 3.9K 28
(Short chapters) "How old are you?" Jimin tucked in a piece of hair behind his ear before looking at Jungkook with his ocean blue eyes. "I am twenty...
64.9K 5.8K 23
★Completed★ ★ABO★ -Description- ❝What will Jeon Jungkook do when suddenly his omega father will beg infront of him to marry and mate an omega.❞ Will...
132K 9.8K 91
Park Jimin is smart, loyal, strong, and loving. Everything Jungkook's ever looked for in a mate. Except the independent omega has no reason to trus...
7.5K 374 1
[𝐎𝐍𝐄-𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓] ❝Merry Christmas, neighbor. How about a lap dance from Santa?❞ When a mysterious silent neighbor moved in next door to Jeon Jungkoo...