sliding into your dms ༄ t. ku...

By __sylv

a series of texts between you and your boyfriend in japan. [lowercase intended] [cursing is inevitable] [text... More

i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxix

xl

1.6K 46 10
By __sylv

the nekoma team met up at the airport at the worst time of day.

early mornings.

half of team, who were you kidding, the entire team looked out of it. pjs, sweatpants, hoodies, neck pillows.

"who's ready for the most boring plane trip of their lives?" you asked with a grin.

"not it." the team replied.

you handed out the tickets.

"got first class." you said with a smirk crossing your face.

"YOOOO???" yamamoto shouted, holding his ticket like a newborn baby. "POGGERS!"

"you're welcome." you said, dusting your hands together. "now let's go, the plane ride is in ten minutes."

"pog the waiting time isn't three hours." kenma spoke up.

the comms went off.

"flight to france has been delayed four hours."

"goddammit kenma you jinked us."

"fuck."

aha ending it here
aha

have a good one my dudes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 5.5K 22
Y/N-chan's life takes an interesting turn when she meets a certain someone. She thought she wasn't one for love. But she was wrong... • It may or m...
154K 5K 27
𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑢: 𝑖 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑤𝑟𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑒 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑤 ♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎ 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢�...
6.7K 287 22
where a girl named noriko sanctus moves to nekoma high after being expelled from shiratorizawa and where a boy named kenma kozume meets a delinquent...
846K 27.6K 45
❝𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝟏𝟏 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐒? 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐔𝐌 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐄❞ ↳in which y/n texts Kuroo purely for the sake of her che...