xxxiii

[french whore]
can i die

[daddy kuroo]
ahahaha nooo don't die you're too sexc

[french whore]
im too beautiful for this world
fucking kill me rn
some random person keeps staring at me in the store

[daddy kuroo]
you're tiktok famous buddy

[french whore]
yeah on french tiktok
i think

[daddy kuroo]
you blew up in japan because of the tiktoks w/yaku and lev probably

[french whore]
ohhhhh
where are you rn?

[daddy kuroo]
omw to practice, why?

[french whore]
can i call you?

[daddy kuroo]
aw are you scared

[french whore]
freaked out but ok
it's mostly to scare the person off in case their a stalker or kidnapper or sum
don't wanna be raped in an alleyway

[daddy kuroo]
oh
yeah
ur a woman i forgot

[french whore]
i-
you-
how do you-

[daddy kuroo]
.

[french whore]
kiss my ass goodbye

[daddy kuroo]
noooOOOOOO

[french whore]
id rather be kidnapped now

daddy kuroo has called you.

"y/n?"

"hello?"

"how long do i have to be on call for this creep to go away?"

"not sure." you replied, glancing back at the stranger who was now looking at different types of milk.

"maybe it's a fan." kuroo snickered.

"haha. you're so funny, kuroo."

"hey y/n?"

"hm?"

"if that guy asks you for your number or anything," kuroo began. you heard him shuffle around slightly, keys jangling. "give him my number so you don't have to give him a fake one or try and decline."

"why?"

"i know how persistent guys are, y/n. i am one."

"yeah, i know but i dealt with this back in france just fine."

"i'm your boyfriend y/n, i'm obviously going to look out for you."

"..." you didn't say anything.

"please be careful, okay?"

"okay."

"if he tries anything with you, well, if it even is a guy, then scream for help."

"i know martial arts." you said, half-jokingly. "seriously though, i learned some self defense skills while fighting abel all the time."

"oh. damn. i forgot that bastard existed."

you laughed. in the corner of your eye, the guy was behind you once again. you turned the corner quickly, "he's on my tail, fucking hell!"

"um, call me by my first name. or something. maybe that'll scare him off."

"okay, okay." you said, glancing behind you. "you're coming to pick me up, right tetsuro?"

kuroo, confused, replied, "yeah." he suspected you were trying to scare him off as you're not worth it. "i'll be here soon, boo."

"don't call me that, that's the worst pet name there is, buddy."

"okay," he said with a slight laugh.

"about ten minutes? yeah?"

"yeah. i have to uh-finish up something and i'll be there asap. okay honey?"

"okay." you said, cringing at 'honey.'

"okay, i love you y/n."

"i love you too."

"god, you're making me sound crazy in front of the team, but this is all for you."

"okay, love you too babe." you said hurriedly.

"i have to practice now, fuck." kuroo said, "love you."

"mhm, mhm, are you hanging up now?"

"yes."

"see you in five minutes."

"okay."

"bye honey," he said.

"bye tetsuro, love you."

the call ended.

you turned around and faced the guy who kept watching you in the store to make small talk, so you could remember his face in a line-up. "oh, hello."

"...hello." he said nervously, glancing around.

"you've been um, here before?"

"you haven't?"

"i'm new to japan," you said with a laugh. "i just moved in with my boyfriend not that long ago."

"oh...you're dating someone...um-"

"did you want to ask me out or something?" you asked in surprise, fully thinking this man was about to grab you into a dark alleyway to knock you out.

"yeah...but you're taken so...um."

"well, here's some advice." you said, turning to him, "if you want to ask a girl out or for her number, don't stalk her around the store for twenty minutes."

"...oh...okay."

"that's just going to freak the girl out since women are more likely to get kidnapped or raped wherever they go." you said, "so kindly approach them instead."

"thank you..."

"i'm y/n l/n. maybe i'll see you around sometime in the future perhaps." you said with a smile.

the guy cracked a smile, "i'm yoshimura shoji.."

"well, i'm heading out soon, see you around yoshimira." you said, walking out of the aisle with pure relief.

"h-hey wait, y/n!"

"what?"

"can i have your number?"

"..."

it wouldn't hurt just this one time would it?

no.

i'll take kuroo's advice and tell him what happened. if kuroo's fine with him then i can talk to him

"okay." you said, pulling out your phone.

yes these things are used for real life purposes, if you're in a situation like that then please call a friend or something, or talk to a stranger, usually with a child is best.

please be safe y'all