Love Or Destiny ( Completed )...

By KokoRao

Love or Destiny Who's plays its own game? Rank #12 in positive on 17/05/2021 More

☆ Character Sketche ☆
☆ One ☆
☆ Two ☆
☆ Three ☆
☆ Four ☆
☆ Five ☆
☆ Six ☆
☆ Seven ☆
☆ Eight ☆
☆ Nine ☆
☆ Ten ☆
☆ Eleven ☆
☆ Twelve ☆
☆ Thirteen ☆
☆ Fourteen ☆
☆ Fifteen ☆
☆ Sixteen ☆
☆ Seventeen ☆
☆ Eighteen ☆
☆ Nineteen ☆
☆ Twenty ☆
☆ Twenty - One ☆
☆ Twenty - Three ☆
☆ Twenty - Four ☆
☆ Twenty - Five ☆
☆ Twenty - Six ☆
☆ Twenty - Seven ☆
☆ Twenty - Eight ☆
☆ Twenty - Nine ☆
☆ Thirty ☆
☆ Thirty - One ☆
☆ Thirty - Two ☆
☆ Thirty - Three ☆
☆ Thirty - Four ☆
☆ Thirty - Five ☆
☆ Thirty - Six ☆
☆ Thirty - Seven ☆
☆ Thirty - Eight ☆
☆ Thirty - Nine ☆
☆ Fourty ☆
☆ Fourty - One ☆
Note
SIDNAAZ20
Shehnaaz Gill with Diljit Dosanjh

☆ Twenty - Two ☆

3.6K 398 26
By KokoRao

   ● Chapter - 22

|| Destiny Calls ||

Shehnaaz thinks all day and didn't go outside from her hotel room. Her mind was fully stuck with one thing.

Is he fine with her divorce? Or it's just a sympathy......

Her thoughts were broke when she heard a doorbell of her room. She opens the door and smiles seeing Preeti di.

Di aap, aaye nuh.. Anaya kaha hai.... she said while looking outside.

Wo Montu kai sath hai..... Preeti di said She nods remembering his pet name.

You know right... Montu..... Preeti di said and she gave a smile to her.

Come di sit..... She said and gesture to a side sofa.

Sana I am hear for talk with you, if you don't mind....... Preeti di said while sitting on the sofa.

No di, I won't mind.... She said and set front of her. And Preeti di nods with a smile.

Di what would you like.... tea or coffee..... She said.

Chai must be best....What say.....Preeti di said and Sana giggles with nod.

After ordering she heard Preeti di....

Sana amm..... Auntie nai toh baat hi ki hogi tumse......

Sana nods and Preeti can see her hesitation.
And preeti set next to her and put her hand on his shoulder and press a little.

Sana, ghabrane ki zaroorat nahi hai, just share with me.....

Mai hu yaha ok......

Sana again just nod and didn't utter a word. She heard a doorbell, she quickly went and opens the door. When housekeeping left she set next to her.

Di actually wo...... She try to tell, but stops in between.

Sana mai janti hu tumhare mann kai sawal.....Preeti said and put her hand on hers.

Sidharth or tumhare fesle par Tika hai yeah rishte ka hona ya naa hona.....

But mai chahti hu tum ek baar achhe se sochna zoroor.... Preeti said and Sana nod.

Ek baat bolu....Preeti said and she nod.

Mai janti hu tum dono ka Rishta ya friendship jis wajah sai bhi tuti woh mujhe nahi janana, but mai itna zaroor janti hu ki,.....

Sid nai jo bhi karta hai usskai piche wajah hoti hai. Or tum toh ussai pehle sai janti ho wo kesa hai......

She looked at Preeti di in disbelief, she knows everything about them. And When Preeti saw her she gave a smile to her and said....

Sid apni baate aasani sai share nahi karta. Bus mene ek guess kiya when I saw him after seeing you that day. Usskai baad wo alag sa hi rehne laga......

Uski behan hu. Itna toh samajh ho jati hu.....
And then preeti smiles.

Di wo actually wo... wo single hai or I was already married once. I don't want to ruin his life....... She said hesitantly and bend her head.

Sana first don't think like that....or Sidharth already sab janta hai....... Preeti said.

Di.....wo......Mai......Sana fumble.

Usse sab pata hai Sana, ha usse pehle lagta tha you were married but I told him everything........

Preeti said and thought when she told him....

Flashback...

The same day when mom discussed about him and his Marriage things...

She went to his office because she also somehow felt bed for thinking about her. And she have that idea that they have some kind of relationship between them. Which he always hide from her and mom. Maybe its because of dad's dreams.

Di aap office mai achanak sai...... he said.

Kyu mai aa nahi sakti......She said jokingly and he laugh.

Nahi di.... please sit.....He said and gesture her towards sofa in his office.

When they settled and his ask his secretary for coffee for both.

Sidharth mujhe kuch zaroori batana hai.....She said.

Sidharth...... whenever you call me this means there is something serious...... he said.

Sunn meri baat ab bichh mai mat bolna....
She said angrily.

Ok ok... sorry..... He said and raise his hand.

Tujhe pata hai Shehnaaz kiski wife hai....

Whe nshe said that he look at her with his wide eyes and about to say but stop and nod not to think far.

Shehnaaz and Parmit aunties son Abhishek had a very good relationship....

Its was a arranged marriage. They live there life beautifully. I met Abhishek once he a gentleman. And he is amazing husband for her.....

You know Shehnaaz was 5 months pregnant when they celebrate their first Anniversary.....

Preeti said all this with a small smile on her and she knows his brother is hiding his tears threw bending his head down.

They were so happy, but them that accident happened....

He looks at his sister shockingly. And a word left from his mouth.

What...

She nods and said....

That accident makes her life upside down. He went in coma and when he conscious from his coma he lost his memory....

And when Abhishek went to London he fell in love with someone else.....

He got married to her. And became a father of one beautiful son.....

With this Sana already lost her most precious  people of her life..

First her baby and them him. But she take all this happily. And thats why preeti auntie want her to get married.

Sidharth lost his all the thought when he heard everything about her. He felt so broken after hearing all this. Tears were coming from his eyes which couldn't stops.

How long di... she's..... she's facing all this....He asked.

Almost six years...... She said and set next to m and hug his from side.

For six months she face that unknown behavior from her husband and then what happen.....She said.

Did he never remembered his memories.....He asked, and now he wants to know everything about her.

Yes he remembered everything, but when when he remembered everything was already changed.

Di i want to..... He said, but stop in between and bend his head. Now he starts thinking about all the time they shared and everything.

Sidharth you need to be strong......She said.

And with this he got to know about her.

Flashback ends....
.
.
.
.

Shehnaaz he knows everything and he really don't have any problem.....

He is just wait for your answer. And your answer matter for him and us too.....Preeti di said. And hugs her.

Sana hugs her tightly and left a little sobs. Preeti rubs her back and said....

Sana tumhe milna hai montu sai.....

Sana giggles hearing his pet name and nods.
Preeti laugh and said...

Tujhe montu sunn kar hassi aa rahi hai nah....And hearing this Sana nod.

Tujhe pata hai wo bahut gussa karta hai jabh mai ussai sab kai samne Montu bulati hu toh....... Preeti said and divert her mind.

She also laugh after hearing this. And with this they enjoyed there tea.

After sometime when Preeti was going she said one more time.....

Sana we are waiting for your answer.....with this he hug her and left.

On the other side Sid was biting his nails continously waiting for preeti di. When he saw di entering in his room, he quickly get up and said....

Kya kaha di ussnai......

Oh ho bhai puch toh lai di sab achhe sai hua, aap aram sai pach gayi thi......She said.

Do please bolo. Did she agreed to meet me... He said. And she nods.

Oh thank you....thank you....di.....I love you so much........He said and hugs her tightly.

She laughs and left to check on her daughter and mother.
.
.

With this few things starts. Destiny calls them together again.....
.
.
.
Stay tuned
.
How's the chapter?...
.
Thanks for Reading...
.
Please Follow up.
.
Do votes and  comments
.
Share.
.
Love.
.
Koko

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

422K 30.7K 50
Naaz, the girl who wants love from her soulmate, will she get that? Sid, who has his own world, will he accept naaz? Enjoy their journey.
75.7K 9.2K 30
I FOUND MY SOULMATE, I FOUND MY ONE AND ONLY , I FOUND MY HAPPINESS AND I FOUND THAT IN YOU . WHEN LOVE HAPPENS, IT JUST HAPPENS! WITHOUT ANY CONDITI...
396K 42K 96
There are times you fall in love with someone not knowing whether or not the person feels the same for you. But if it's a childhood love you are some...
51.9K 3.8K 20
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚, 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣, 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨, 𝙟𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙮, 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣, 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠 ❤❤🔥 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙝...