๐’๐๐„๐€๐Šโ„ข๏ธ

By melaninhoodrat

"๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š’๐š•๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐š•๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š˜." - - most impressive ranking๐Ÿ“Œ #10 in hood - - #3 in hood... More

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–'
๐‚๐ก๐ž๐œ๐ค ๐ˆ๐ง
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ–'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ”๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ–'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ—'
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐๐ƒ
๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐ฐ?

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–'

103K 4.2K 4.8K
By melaninhoodrat

𝗦𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟴
𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔
- - -

𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

it was midnight and autumn had just hit, the air was fairly cool and the moonlight illuminated the area with the help of the street lights.

everybody was sitting outside of mugga and whitley's house passing blunts and having a few drinks.

"who's that?" troy spoke up causing the group to turn their heads towards a car driving slowly down the road.

the driver must've noticed and they slightly sped up, getting closer the windows rolled down and bullets went flying.

mally had pushed the twins down, ace was protectively covering nana and had grabbed troy foot bringing her down.

mugga and whitley drew their guns and shot back along with wiz and a.k, the gun shots pounded everybody's ears.

nana was screaming while the twins cried while holding each other, troy on the other hand was holding her arms over her head while watching the scene unfold.

the sound of screeching tires echoed as the car drive off, nosey neighborhood shut on their lights and started to walk outside causing the block to buzz with noise.

"get in the house man," mugga spoke as he sighed heavily.

mally helped the twins inside, a.k pulled troy up and ace was trying to calm nana down.

everybody walked in the house, mugga had whitley take the girls upstairs so she could calm them down.

troy sat on the bed in shock, she knew they were in the game, but she didn't know it was this deep. deep enough for her to almost get shot or killed.

"don't tell me ta calm down, i could've fuckin died!" tootie hollered as pookie pulled her back down on the couch.

"watch yourself amora." whitley spoke using a firm tone with the girl.

"we all know how this goes, so like i said calm down." she said and rolled her eyes, of course this wasn't her first rodeo.

at the end of the day everybody knew they was involved once they met each other. you either in or you out.

"i'm shakin." nana mumbled as she watched her hands visibly tremble.

troy took her friends hands into hers and traced the lines while she hummed lowly. as she did this nana's hands slowly stopped moving.

"you alright troy?" whitley said squatting in front of the teenager.

"i'm coo, shaken up but i'm alright." troy nodded.

"sorry this happened ya'll, mugga them gone get it together." whitley said as she soothed her hair back down.

"better get it together soon, sick a this shit." tootie mumbled.

"you knew what the deal was when you met them, you chose to stay."
- - -

"what the fuck we gone do?" ace held his head in hands.

"kill them nigga, duh." mally piped up.

"mmtch ion care what we do, it better be fast. next time it'll be worse." a.k said and rested his head onto his knuckles.

mugga looked at wiz who was completely out of it, his leg was shaking and he was staring at the blank piece of wall in front of him.

"we can't just kill em like that, we gotta plan that shit out." mugga spoke up and rubbed his hand over his scruffy beard.

"find em, watch em, then kill em. they been watchin us, so we watch them." wiz said as his mind wondered all the place.

he thought about troy.

he thought about his friends.

he thought about himself.

what she got shot? what everybody was shot? what if they died?

"whatchu mean watchin us?" mugga questioned.

"exactly what it sound like, how they knew we was gone all be hea today? how they knew we was gone all be outside today? they knew cause they was watchin. either that or they got somebody workin for em." wiz explained and mugga nodded to himself.

"we checkin everything tomorrow, every trap you think of. we gone be more than two steps ahead."
- - -

troy and wiz had arrived home no later than three and neither of them had said a word to each other.

troy didn't really know how to feel about it and wiz was just, well you know.

"i'm sorry." wiz mumbled and troy looked over at him, "for what?"

"what happened, some coulda happened ta you. it would've been my fault," he said.

"i'm okay, nothin happened. we both still here and breathin," troy said.

"do ya'll know who did it?" she asked and wiz sighed.

"yeah, nigga name jet. him and mugga family had bad blood fa a long time. greed is what they want, he mad cause mugga dominatin and he ain't. he eatin less so he tryna take us out." wiz basically summarized everything and troy nodded.

"so what ya'll gonna do? eventually somebody gone get hurt," troy said while frowning.

"kill them before they kill us."
- - -

"he's fine." whitley told her husband.

"his eyes whit, his eyes. it was nothin in em. nothin at all," mugga shook his head.

"he's fightin, this don't make it no better. we gotta let him battle that on his own. we can't help him anymore. he has troy and she's helpin him now. he's gone be alright." whitley rubbed his shoulders lightly before wrapped her arms around him.

mugga just breathed out and listened to his wife. maybe was right or maybe she was wrong.

only time will tell.
- - -

"so ya'll just gone kill them?" nana asked while tying up her hair.

"ain't got no choice." ace shrugged.

"killin ain't always the way." she said.

"it's the way fa na, we almost got hit tonight and you over here tryna be all kumbaya and rainbows. the streets don't work like that." ace shook his head.

"i know, but what if somethin happens ta ya'll?" nana's expression dropped as she grew upset.

"ain't nothin gone happen." ace said waving it off.

"you don't know that, it was a close call tonight."

"quit worryin, we gone be straight."

"i love you, if somethin happens i just want you ta know that."

"i love you too, everything gone be ight. i promise."

promises aren't always kept nor do they always mean something. hopefully this promise makes its way back home.
- - -

"ya'll just need ta quit." tootie said to a.k

"you know we can't do that t." he said.

"and why the hell not? do ya'll not understand what happened tonight? we could've died!" she exclaimed.

"pipe down cause i'll choke slam yo ass," a.k mugged her and she rolled her eyes.

"we know what we doin, let us handle it. mugga gone talk ta us tomorrow and we'll have everything settled."

"ya'll better, this ain't it. we can't lose nobody else," tootie mumbled and a.k look over at his best friend who was almost in tears.

"don't cry man, we not goin no where. we gotchall how ya'll got us." he said pulling her into a hug.

"forever?"

"forever."
- - -

"so what happens now?" pookie asked mally who shrugged.

"put one in everybody dome, they fucked up tryna get at ya'll. niggas askin fa blood." he said.

"promise you'll be safe?"

"i can't promise somethin like that, don't nobody know what's gone happen."

"well at least promise you'll try ta come back ta me."

"i promise."

he placed a kiss to her ring finger and they went silent as their thoughts took over.
- - -

authors note📌
we're now in september so read below for the timeline set up!

• troy & wiz have been living together for almost two months.
• the twins, mugga, & whitley's birthdays all passed in august. the twins are twenty, mugga is twenty four, & whitley is twenty three.
• troy graduated high school early last year and now works at a beauty boutique doing hair and makeup. (she has a license in cosmetology)
• nana and ace are official along with pookie and mally!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.6K 1.1K 18
" ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐…๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ."
8.7K 280 9
"๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐‘ฆ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘–๐‘ก"๏ผ๊จ„ แดs.ษขสŸแดแด„แด‹'s แด˜ส€แดแด…แดœแด„แด›ษชแดษดs #3
430K 23K 31
"๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—€๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–บ' ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—’ ๐—’๐–พ๐—Œ"