Baby of the family

Od AntandDeclove

The story of Decs life(or my version of it) Viac

Part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
part 41
part 42
part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46
part 47
part 48
part 49
part 50
part 51
part 52
part 53
part 54
part 55
part 56
part 57
part 58
part 59
part 60
part 61
part 62
part 63
part 64
part 65
part 66
part 67
part 68
part 69
part 70
part 71
part 72
part 73
part 74
part 75
part 76
part 77
part 78
part 79
part 80
part 81
part 82
part 83
part 84
part 85
part 86
part 87
part 88
part 89
part 90
part 91
part 92
part 93
part 95
part 96
part 97
part 98
part 99
part 100
part 101
part 102
part 103
part 104
part 105
part 106
part 107
part 108
part 109
part 110
part 111
part 112
part 113
part 114
part 115
part 116
part 117
part 118

part 94

273 9 2
Od AntandDeclove

Keith Lemon certainly didn't disappoint and Ant and Dec were right about what he would put them through in the name of entertainment.

The man had no boundaries and Ant and Dec knew this,so they had no choice but to go along with whatever he threw at them,as if they would have done anything else anyway.

They knew that whatever they were about to film,it was going to be hilarious and the viewers at home and the studio audience would love it.

Ant and Dec knew they would love being a part of it too.No matter how gross or disgusting or downright stupid it would be,they were actually really looking forward to it,it would be a good laugh,which was exactly what the doctor ordered.

It had been a hard couple of months for Dec.Having to come to terms with Fonseys death hadn't been easy,he wasn't sure if he even had come to terms with it yet,he still cried for his dad every single day,so this was a very welcome distraction.

So the boys went along with everything Keith had in store for them for the new Celebrity Juice episode.

Whether it was Dec being shouted at by Keith for not guessing the rhyming phrase for the programmes version of Wonkey Donkey,titled Rotten Cotton or both him and Ant being made to blindly feel horse manure in an attempt to guess exactly what it was during the game let's get ready to fumble.They joined in wholeheartedly,to the delight of the studio audience.

Although neither of them could have been prepared for what Keith had in store for the final game.

They were guided to a large perspex box and blindfolded as part of the game.

Ant and Dec giggled along nervously as keith revealed what was in the box to everyone except them,or rather who was in the box to be more precise.

The audience roared with laughter and Ant and Dec braced themselves for whatever horrendous experience they were about to be put through.

'What the hell am I doing here?' Dec thought to himself as he felt his way around the box in an attempt to guess a name of a programme.

Whatever was in there felt weird,kind of soft and squidgy,what the hell could it be?

Keith encouraged them to have a good feel of what was in front of them and it didn't take long for them to realise that it was a naked person.

"Are you naked?" Dec asked stunned.

Once he and Ant felt the chefs hat and wooden spoon that the anonymous person was holding,Ant was very proud of himself for correctly guessing the Jamie Oliver cookery programme The Naked Chef.

"Remove your blindfolds" keith ordered.

As they did so,Ant burst into laughter at the sight of the older,plump,totally naked woman,but it was too much for Dec to take in and he playfully squashed himself into the corner of the box with his face pressed firmly against the side.

All he could think of was that this woman was very likely old enough to be his mother and he was trapped in a large box with her after touching parts of her naked body.

'Oh God,I hate you Keith Lemon' he thought to himself,already plotting how he could get his revenge on his friend.

Much to Ant and Decs relief,that was the end of the show and filming was wrapped up.

"How did you enjoy the show lads?" Keith grinned,still staying in character as he popped into the boys dressing room.

"You're so out of order" Dec laughed.

"You loved it though didn't you Dec?" Keith laughed "had a good feel of her boobs didn't you?"

"Not intentionally" Dec frowned.

"Well,you've been single for a while haven't you Declan?" Keith jokingly pointed out "you should be grateful for anything"

"She was old enough to be me mother man" Dec winced.

"That's why it was so funny,you'd have enjoyed it way too much if it was a gorgeous,slim,twenty something" Keith laughed "she's a good sport that Tina"

"Yeah,she is" Ant agreed "it was a great laugh,thanks for today"

"Was my pleasure" Keith smiled as he made his way to the door "I'll leave you boys to it"

"You did enjoy it today didn't you Decs?" Ant asked concerned "it was nice to see you laughing and smiling again"

"Yeah,I really did" Dec replied "as much as that eejit tried to embarrass us,it was still great fun"

"Good" Ant smiled.

"Sorry,I know I've been miserable since..." Dec muttered.

"Declan" Ant cut in "you haven't been miserable at all,that's not what I meant.You're still grieving and that's very different from being miserable.It's not been that long since your dad died,so don't ever think you have to act or feel a certain way after a set amount of time,there are no rules when it comes to grief,I'm just really glad you had a good day"

"Thanks Ant" Dec smiled "you always know what to say and yeah,I had a great day"

"And there's more to come" Ant grinned "I'm a celebrity next month"

"Can't wait for that" Dec nodded as they gathered their belongings and made their way out of the building.

Just a few short weeks later,the boys were on their way to Australia.

They were so looking forward to enjoying some winter sunshine and staying at the luxury hotel while everyone else braved a dark,wet,gloomy British winter back home.

This series was going to be extra special.

Not because of the celebrities or trials or anything like that,although those things obviously were special too.

This was the year that Ant and Dec would get to do their first trial and it was the one that all the celebrities loved to do...celebrity cyclone.

Of course Ant and Dec had known they would be doing this before they even left England,but feigned surprise especially for the viewers benefit back home.

The day soon arrived where the presenter and ex I'm a celebrity camp mate and winner Joe Swash ran them through what was about to happen in aid of raising £100,000 for the Text Santa charity back home,which Ant and Dec would also be presenting at Christmas.

The three of them exchanged some lighthearted banter as Ant and Dec prepared to take on the task.

"It's ten minutes out of our lives" Dec pointed out "what's the worse that can happen?"

"I could drown,that's what could happen" Dec answered his own question as he and Ant made their way over to where the trial would start.

"You're not going to drown" Ant laughed "it's only water"

"Er yeah" Dec rolled his eyes playfully  "that's exactly what you need for drowning,I'm only little,it might happen"

"Don't worry Decs" Ant grinned "we haven't lost a celebrity yet,the first sign of trouble and I'll be there to rescue you"

"Laugh at me more like" Dec pondered.

"Yeah,that too" Ant nodded "come on,this is gonna be brilliant"

"Yeah it is" Dec agreed,just as Joe blew the whistle to get the celebrity cyclone underway.

Ant and Dec had a brilliant time and the crew certainly didn't hold back when it came to bombarding them with plastic balls of all sizes,spraying them with powerful hoses and generally just making the task as difficult as possible.

The boys were loving it though and eventually they were both sprawled out in a heap as they completed the trial,soaked and exhausted,but happy.

"Did you actually touch my bum?" Ant laughed as they made their way back to their trailers to get dried and changed.

"Well,it was right there in my face" Dec grinned "so I just gave it a push,did the job though didn't it?"

"Not sure it did" Ant mused "that was bloody hard wasn't it?much harder than I expected"

"Yeah,it was" Dec agreed "but it was brilliant fun,I'm glad we did it"

"Yeah me too" Ant replied "I can see why the celebrities like it so much"

That event was to become one of the fun highlights of Ant and Decs career,they loved watching it back when they were back home,it was amazing how something that lasted for less than ten minutes could bring them such joy.

Christmas that year was particularly hard for Dec and his family,being the first festive season without Fonsey.

Ant was very aware of how hard it would be for Dec,so he made sure he phoned him every day just to check up on him.Ant was relieved to hear that Dec was actually doing ok and his very large family were all looking out for each other and Dec was still being  subjected to the good hearted ribbing he now regularly got from his siblings about his lack of a girlfriend.

"Mam is the only special lady in your life right Declan?" Martin laughed as they all sat around the table to enjoy the humongous christmas dinner.

"Yep" Dec joked back "no other girl could ever come close"

"Ah,leave him alone" Anne smiled "he'll find someone in his own good time"

"Yeah,when he's eighty" Cam chimed in.

Dec just shook his head and smiled at his ridiculous family,he knew the right lady for him was out there somewhere and he was willing to wait for her,until then,he had Ali to keep him company as she had always done,that was when he wasn't having brief flings with a string of lovely ladies,including former pussycat doll singer Ashley Roberts,but nothing ever came of them,there was just no spark with any of them.

As they went into the new year,the boys were both looking forward to the new series of Britain's Got Talent.They were both happiest when they were working and beìng kept busy.

They took a break from filming one evening to add another career highlight to their list.

They got to sing on stage at the National Television Awards with Sir Bruce Forsyth,one of their all time idols.

It was an amazing night where they also managed to pick up yet another award for best presenters,but soon had to get back to filming for Britain's Got Talent the next day.

They were kept entertained as usual by the great,quirky and diabolical acts.They were particularly enamoured by a teenage girl,Ashley and her dancing dog,pudsey who went on to win the series.

"It was a great series wasn't it?" Ant smiled after he and Dec chatted after the live final.

"Yeah it was" Dec nodded absent mindedly.

"Something on your mind Dec?" Ant asked concerned.

"Nothing serious" Dec assured him "I was just thinking"

"About what?" Ant asked curiously.

"Do you feel like something is missing?" Dec enquired.

"Like what?" Ant frowned "what's missing?"

"Like one of our shows" Dec replied "I think it might be time to bring Saturday Night Takeaway back,what do you think?"

"It's a bit late in the year for that isn't it?" Ant replied.

"I didn't mean this year you eejit" Dec laughed "I meant next year,it takes months to get a new series organised anyway as you know,but I think next year could be time to bring it back,bigger and better,I've missed it"

"Yeah,me too" Ant grinned "I think you could be right though Decs,it's been on hiatus for three years,it's time for a comeback"

"Brilliant" Dec beamed "I'm so glad you agree and I've had another amazing idea"

"Oh God" Ant laughed "I'm not sure I want to know"

"Well,I'm gonna tell you anyway" Dec grinned "you know when we do the end of the show show?"

"Yeeeesss?" Ant groaned cautiously,kind of dreading what crazy plan his little friend was concocting now.

"How about...?" Dec smiled "when we bring the show back next year..."

Dec paused again.

"What?" Ant snapped impatiently "just spit it out Declan"

"How about...?" Dec repeated.

"We recreate let's get ready to rhumble!"

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

1.6K 97 12
Two men meet and form a relationship on the ill fated Titanic! Thanks to @AnDrmyOTP for the inspiration! Slightly mature!
7.2K 170 6
Ant and Dec's lives were changing at the speed of light. Nothing stayed the same, not even their friendship...Or did it?
31.9K 706 35
𝘠/𝘕 𝘓/𝘕, 𝘢 𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘭 𝘬𝘪𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸, 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘴- 𝘏𝘰�...
2.2K 66 7
"It... it would be like losing a limb if I lost him from my life." There are things - people - that simply belong together. They can't be happy witho...