Sugar Daddy | Jikook

By minieDiminie

"Are you a Sugar Daddy, by any chance?" Jimin says, as he looks at his hand that is perfectly being securely... More

Chapter 1: Heart snatcher
Chapter 2: What...?
Chapter 3: The same different person
Chapter 4: The god damn contract
Chapter 5: It's just a job (M)
Chapter 7: The one with the two souls
Chapter 8: The broken past
Chapter 9: Sugar Daddy
Chapter 10: Stalker
Chapter 11: Doll face (M)
Chapter 12: Once upon a killer (M)
Chapter 13: Crap. I'm in love
Chapter 14: Affection
Chapter 15: Love
Chapter 16: Court him (M)
Chapter 17: Ten kisses (M)
Chapter 18: You're a genius
Chapter 19: Uh oh
Chapter 20: Crazy for you
Chapter 21: Mine for good (M)
Chapter 22: S for Shower. Or? (M)
Chapter 23: Surprise!
Chapter 24: Surprise? Make it double!
Chapter 25: A family man
Chapter 26: Gasp (M)
Chapter 27: Warning! Danger Ahead
Chapter 28: Breaking news
Chapter 29: Sweet but psycho (M)
Chapter 30: True colours
Chapter 31: Stranger danger
Chapter 32: Yours (M)
Chapter 33: The calls of reality
Chapter 34: Two worlds
Chapter 35: Promise (M)
Chapter 36: Help me (M)
Chapter 37: Lost and found
Chapter 38: Welcome (End)
SEQUEL : THE HEIST

Chapter 6: Good boy (M)

14.5K 654 119
By minieDiminie

Warning: This chapter contains a full smut. You have been warned.

"So you wanted to do things for your Daddy, huh? What a good boy you are..."

•Third POV

"Fuck me, Mr Jeon." Jimin says. Panting. His eyes are now full with lust. And Jungkook loves the way the latter look at him like that. The way his eyes are sparkling, and his cheeks are tainted red. He loves it.

Jungkook smiles, while his eyes are scanning the Omega's body. He reaches his right hand upwards, and brushes the strains of hair on Jimin's forehead, while his other hand is holding the latter's waist securely.

"You're beautiful. I'll take my time on you." Jungkook says, before he licks Jimin's plump lips, and dive into his mouth once again, as Jimin quickly kiss him back. Their lips are moving in sync, and Jimin can feel that he is already leaking his slicks because of the arousal, as both of them are now hard. Jungkook is a good kisser. That's for sure.

Jungkook groans into Jimin's mouth. He could smell the slick coming from Jimin. He breaks the kiss with a peck, and lowers himself down to Jimin's front. Bringing his lips to kiss the hard crotch. "O-oh...Oh, fuck. Mm..." Jimin throws his head back, as his lips are parted. Realeasing several breathy moans. His hands are going to the Alpha's hair, and grips it softly, while Jungkook kisses his clothed crotch.

Jimin's legs are starting to give out, as Jungkook removes the pants. Leaving him naked, and lifts Jimin up to sit at the kitchen counter. Earning a yelp from Jimin, as Jungkook chuckles.

"What are you so cute for? Hm?" Jungkook says. Making Jimin blushes even more, if it's possible.

The Alpha leans towards Jimin's chest, and bites Jimin's left nipple. Jimin's white t-shirt looks very transparent, that Jungkook can see his body's silhouette under the white plain clothes.

"M-Mr Jeon..."

"No. Call me something other than that. Come on, Sweetheart. You know what to say." Jungkook moves his head towards Jimin's neck, and licks the milky honey skin deliciously, while sucking his hickeys on Jimin's neck. Trying to find his sweet spot. It doesn't take too long, before Jungkook moves his tounge towards Jimin's scent gland, sucking a dark purple hickey, as Jimin gasps.

"Daddy!" Jungkook smirks, as Jimin's eyes widens. His hands are cupping his mouth. Feeling embarrassed to himself for calling the Alpha in front of him by using that name. But Jungkook saw it, and moves the hand from Jimin's mouth.

"Fuck, you're so good at this. Such a good boy..." Jimin's wolf howls by the praise that the Alpha gave him, as Jungkook kisses the Omega's lips again, and pulls back. Leaning towards Jimin's ears. His right hand grips the white t-shirt softly.

"Is this t-shirt special to you?"

"U-um...I...I brought it at the supermarket-" But before Jimin finishes his talking, his shirt got ripped apart from his body, as he gasps.

"D-Daddy..."

"I'll buy you a new one. Okay, Sweetheart?" Jungkook voices out. His hand caressing Jimin's cheek softly, as Jimin nods. Seeing his once shirt are now being thrown down on the floor.

Jungkook pecks him once again, before he suddenly lifts Jimin to the ground, and turns him around. Bending him on the kitchen counter. His delicious round ass on display for him. Making Jungkook licks his lips, and spanks his ass. "Mmh!"

"Going to fuck you from the back..." Jungkook whispers, as Jimin bite his lips. "Yes, Daddy."

"Good boy. Now stay here, and wait until I comes back. Don't touch yourself."

"Y-yes, Daddy..." Jimin says, as he feels a kiss on his now bare shoulder, and watching the Alpha walking into his room.

Meanwhile, Jungkook steps inside the room, and immediately strips his grey oversized t-shirt, and pants. Leaving him with only his black underwear. He walks towards his nightstand, and grabs his lube. Immediate going back to the kitchen. He smiles when he sees the Omega. Waiting for him with his body bended against the kitchen counter. His wolf feels happy about the fact that Jimin will absolutely smells like him once they're done with their session.

Jimin widens his eyes. His cheeks are going red when he sees the Alpha's bare body. His strong muscles, his six-packs, his thighs...

"Holy fuck." He mumbles under his breath. he just can't believe that he's going to get fuck with this hot Alpha.

"Hey, Sweetheart." Jungkook kisses his cheek, and stands besides him opening the lube, and spreads it on his entrance.

"I-Is it going to hurt?"

"A little. But it will go. It's okay, Jimin. You can do this." Jimin nods.

"I'm going to prep you first."

"Yes, Daddy." Jimin answers, as he feels Jungkook's finger pushes into him. Making him gasps out of shock.

"You're doing good, Jimin." Jungkook whispers, as he starts to thrust his one finger into Jimin. Making Jimin hisses.

Jungkook kisses his scent gland, as Jimin reacts. Tilting his head to give the Alpha more space. Jungkook nuzzles his face on Jimin's scent gland. Savouring the sweet peachy scent, as he adds another finger into Jimin. Scissoring him.

"Ah..." Jimin moans.

"Do you like it? You deserves the reward for feeding Aerum her food."

"Yes...Daddy, I like it."

Jungkook smiles fondly. Adding another finger into Jimin."Do you want me to mark you with my scent?"

"F-Fuck." Jimin licks his lips. "Yes, please."

"Good boy." And with that, Jungkook pulls his fingers out, and spreads the lube on his cock, as he aligns it against Jim's entrance, and pushes slowly inside him. Making Jimin's legs almost gives out.

"Fuck...So tight. You're so good, Jimin-ssi."

"A-Alpha...Mm.." Jimin let out his little tears fall down from his eyes. His mind is spinning from the amount of pheromones, and the pleasures that the Alpha gives him. He can feels Jungkook's cock buries deeply inside of him.

"Daddy...Y-you're so big..." Jungkook chuckles.

"I'm going to thrust into you now, okay? Be a good boy, and moan for Daddy." Jimin moans by hearing the Alpha's deep husky voice. That he thinks that he can cum from just hearing the dominant voice.

Jungkook begins to thrusting deep inside him at a painfully slow pace at first. Trying to search his Jimin's prostate to hit.

"Ah! F-fuck. T-there..." Jimin moans, as more tears escaping his eyes from the pleasure.

"Hm? Right here?" Jungkook hits the spot again, as Jimin whimpers. His cock is leaking pre-cum, and feels like he wants to fall to the ground.

"Y-yes...Daddy, Yes!"

Jungkook licks his lips, and pulls Jimin's hair roughly, and continue to sucks his neck, while pounding into Jimin. Abusing Jimin's prostate, as Jimin becomes a moaning mess while whimpering from the overwhelming pleasure.

"Ah...Ah...Daddy..."

"Fuck. Such a good boy. Mine. Jimin, tell me who are you belongs to?"

Jungkook demands, as he thrusting fast, hitting the prostate dead on.

"Y-yours! Alpha... I-I'm yours!"

"Fuck, yes. My Omega." Jungkook states.

"Daddy...I want to...Ah..." Jimin chokes on his words.

"Cum, Omega. Cum for Daddy."

"F-fuck...Mm..." Jimin releases his orgasm onto the kitchen counter, as Jungkook immediately pulls out, Turning Jimin's body to face him, and cums onto Jimin's abs.

"So good...Jimin..." Jungkook voices out. His he lifts Jimin to sit on the kitchen counter, as he rest his head on Jimin shoulder. Both panting hard. Jungkook begin to slowly spreads his cum around Jimin's body. His chest, his scent gland, his soft ass and thighs, as they kisses each other passionately, and pulls out.

"Your kitchen... It's a mess... I'm sorry..." Jimin apologize, as Jungkook frowns.

"Why are you saying that? it's my idea, so I'm going to clean it. It's not your fault. Come, Sweetheart." Jungkook lifts Jimin up into his arms in bridal style. Walking him into his bedroom, and they both lay down together on the bed. Jungkook scoots closer to Jimin so that he can cuddle him, as he sighs. They are staying like that for one minute.

"I'm going to prepare you a shower. Wait for me, okay?" Jungkook sits up. But then, he got stopped by a voice calling him.

"M-Mr Jeon...Is it too much to ask you to scent me?" Jungkook chuckles.

"Of course it's not." He smiles, as he scent Jimin on his scent gland, and pecks his forehead.

"And I told you. Don't call me that. It's making me uncomfortable."

"Oh...So you're feeling more comfortable by me calling you Daddy instead?"

Jimin raises his brows. Seeing Jungkook smiles.

"Surprisingly, yes." He says, before walking into the bedroom to prepare Jimin a nice warm water in the bathtub. Leaving a messed up Jimin on the bed, as Jimin scoffs.

"Unbeliveable."

To be continued•

There you go! A full smut chapter.😂😂😂 I'm going to die. Hshshhshshs

Love you guys!!💖💖💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51K 2.6K 29
"You are my pearl, I'll protect you like a shell !" ___________❄️___________ A story were an omega belonging to a poor family gets married to an alph...
42.6K 2.6K 19
SUMMARY: "He's the one who drugged Mr. Jeon." she spat accusing him. "Believe me I didn't do anything! She's lying to all of you!" Jimin tried his be...
260K 17.9K 61
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Do you think I'm scared because I'm a virgin" Jungk...
352K 20K 55
"I do want to mate you" Jungkook yelled. Jimin was not about to cower like he always did, he wasn't a baby, "If you really wanted to mate me, you wo...