New Beginning (Book Two)

By Scarxx01

Scarlett McDonald has had a hell of a summer. Join her as she tries to fix her life and make it as normal as... More

Chapter 1 (Mr.Douche)
Chapter 2 (Surprise!)
Chapter 3 (Spontaneous)
Chapter 4 (Invited?)
Chapter 5 (The Ball)
Chapter 6 (Family Meeting)
Chapter 8 (Mentally Sick)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 (Operation Carter 1)
Chapter 12 (Operation Carter 2)
Chapter 13 (Molly)
Chapter 14 (Risen)
Chapter 15 (CHUG!!)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 (Good Morning)
Chapter 18 (Assholes)
Chapter 19 (Until sun down)
Chapter 20 (Cottage)
Chapter 21 (Rescue Mission)
Chapter 22 (No.)
Chapter 23 (Contact)
Chapter 24 (Home Sick)
Chapter 25 (Adventure)
Chapter 26 (memories)
Chapter 27 (Training)
Chapter 28 (Poof)
Chapter 29 (Dead or Alive.)
Chapter 30 (Resting day, my ass)
Chapter 31 (Thrown Room)
Chapter 32 (Verge of...)
Chapter 33 (I dont know)
Chapter 34 (Blocked)
Chapter 35 (Final Chapter)
The End
ATTENTION

Chapter 7 (cell)

67 1 0
By Scarxx01

Lilly's P.O.V

I woke up this morning feeling terribly sick. I didn't feel like going to school, maybe I caught something on the walk home with Caleb. That would be very unusual considering vampires don't get sick. Caleb slept in and Scar went to school alone.

I was in the kitchen washing some dishes to kill time. I remembered the strangest thing. Last night I saw someone watching us, and then I couldnt shake the feeling the rest of the way home. It was weird. I even bumped into a few people on the sidewalk because I got startled.

I started coughing uncontrollably. To the point where I had to stop washing the dishes and cover my mouth. I coughed for the last time and felt something liquidity in my palm. I pulled my hand to my eyes, examining the liquid to see what it was... It was thick black fluid, reminding me of ink.

Okay something was definitely up. I did the most logically thing I could think to do. I watched my hands, ran upstairs and got dressed. There it was again the feeling watched. I threw on a grey crew neck, and a pair of jeans. I stormed to my window looking out it. I saw a figure across the street, it was dark, and staring right at me, it was the shape of a girl. Suddenly she just vanished, the intensity of it all caused me to gasp. I looked over to Caleb on the bed, he was still sleeping.

I grabbed a sheet of paper and a pen from my school bag. On it I wrote 'Going out for a bit. Something strange is happening. If you need me, call me. Love you Baby. Sincerely Lilly Jay.' I put the paper on my night stand, right under Caleb's phone.

I ran downstairs and threw on my shows. I grabbed my purse, and struted out the front door. I grab my keys and locked the door behind me, remembering that Jessy, and Caleb were the only ones there. I reached for my phone out my pocket dialing Roy on the way to the car. He answered when I sat in the drivers sit.

"Lilly?" I heard his deep fatherly voice ask.

"We need to meet. Something odd is going on." I said with hostility.

"Okay meet me at the café on the corner of Billy Ave, and Cardinal street." He replied, I could hear the worried tone in his voice.

"I'll be there in ten."

"See you then." His side went dead. I hung up the phone and started my car.

I put the car in reverse, and looked in the rear view mirror. The female male figure was standing right behind my car, nearly pressing up against my truck. The female figure was completely black, like a 3-D shadow. My freaky meter went over the railing when the shadowy figure grew a pair of glowing red dots, where eyes were suppose to be.

I stepped on the gas trying to run the figure over but it just disappeared. I shifted into drive and speeded off to the Café. I sure as hell was not letting that figure get me.

When I got to the café I jogged inside, and saw Roy sitting in a booth alone. I rushed over and sat down hastily. I didn't give him the chance to greet me, I immediately started ranting.

"I felt sick, which is weird because vampires don't get sick. I then remembered that last night someone was watching me. Then this morning I felt it again. I looked out the window and there it was, a freakish figure. It was literally black with red glowing eyes. So I ran it over and sped over here. So can you tell mr what the hell is going on or not?" Every single word that came out of my mouth was rushed. I chugged back one of the coffees that were sitting on the table and started panting. Roy just had a completely blank face. I took a deep breath to calmed down. "Sorry. I'm so scared, I nearly peed my pants."

"Good morning Lilly. I see there's never a dull moment in my daughter, and her friend's lives." Roy smiled nicely. "Now judging from what you just said, it sounds like your in a little hiccup."

"Yeah, can you help un-hiccup me please?" I asked with a little attitude.

"I don't know how I could be much help." He chuckled slightly. I dropped my head down on the table and sighed. "But I can tell you what this 'figure' is, and what it wants."

"Please do." I raised my head with glee.

"Okay well last night, you being watched was by a demon. The figure is the demon. It wants to posses your body, when you are in the long process of getting possessed, you tend to feel sick. But the only way the demon can inhabit your body, is if it physically touched you..."

Then it all hit me. "Last night I got so freighted I bumped into a lady and a man. Could that have been the contact needed?" I asked curiously.

"I suppose. There something else. Have you seen the figure up close?" Roy asked.

"Yes."

"Red glowing eyes and all?" Roy questioned again.

"Yes. Is that important?"

"Very. It means that within the next 3 hours the demon will be inside you, and you wont have control, until it let's you." Roy looked off into the distance with a worried face. I think he was thinking of a plan to fix this, so I just sat there quietly. "Damn it. There's nothing we can do. I need to have a talk with Samuel. For now I have a plan."

"What is it?" I couldn't let this happen. Im too close to too many people. Someone can get seriously hurt. Caleb could get seriously hurt.

"I'll do anything."

"I know where there is a cellar. I can lock you in it with enough food and water that can last you for a few days." I gasped, but then nodded. "I'm sorry, but if you want to protect everyone then you have to isolate yourself. The cell won't stop the demon from posses you, but I know a witch with a lot of magic than can help you fight the possession off. I'm so sorry Lilly. This is all Samuel. Don't worry he's gonna have to deal with me."

"Its okay. You didnt do this. So let's go over the plan. We pick up your witch friend, then get the food and clothes for the cell. We head there and then I'll stay there. How long do you think it'll be for?" I said.

"I have no idea its up to the demon. But don't worry, as soon as I get you to the cell, I'll let the others know everything." Roy said.

I nodded and stood so did Roy, we threw the money on the table for the coffee and left. Yay, fun adventure alone. Who would have thought I'd welling lock myself in a cage.

Scar's P.O.V

School seemed to be extremely boring today. The only interesting bit was chilling with Jenna. Jenna and I got called out for talking in Mr.Saltom's (Mr.Douche) class three times this morning. Towards the end of the day, Jenna texted me that she wanted to come over. So I said yes. So now here we are in my car on the way home.

"So anything interesting going on in your life?" I asked Jenna trying to make conversation.

"Compared to your supernatural ass, no." Jenna replied, causing me to giggle and take my eyes of the road for a second.

"When we get to my house, I don't know if there's going to be a huge vampire problem going on or absolutely nothing. So be prepared for the unexpected." I warned jokely.

"Its whatever. I'd rather have vampire drama to keep me entertained anyway." She said with a little laugh.

About ten minutes later we pulled into my drive way. Lilly's car was gone, that's strange since she's sick or some shit. I got out and grabbed my bag. Jenna did the same, walked to the door and I unlocked it. When I stepped inside it was completely silent. What the hell?

I placed my school bag on the floor in the hallway, and took off my converse. Jenna did the same. I invaded the kitchen searching for a note to tell me where Lilly, and everyone else was. Nothing. No note was in sight. I motioned for Jenna, who was still standing at the door to come further in.

"Just have a seat on the couch, I'm just going to go throw on some sweat pants." I smiled and hustled up the stairs. I walked passed Lilly's room, the door was wide open. Out of the corner of my eye, I seen Caleb on the bed. So I reversed back and entered the room. The man was sleeping on the bed, that lazy ass. Lilly was no where in sight. I seen a paper on the nightstand,so I inched closer to examine it. What does she mean by 'something strange is happening.'?

Being the worried best friend, I woke up Caleb. I shook him until he sat up.

"WHAT?!?!" He yelled out of rage, but I ignored it.

"Lilly. Where is she?" I asked with a worries tone.

"I have no idea." He replied rubbing his eyes.

"Were you sleeping all day?" I said curiously.

"I believe so." Caleb plobbed back into bed. I rolledy eyes in response.

"You lazy ass." I stuck my tongue out, not sure why I felt the need to act like a six year old.

"Don't hate me cuz you ain't me." He stuck his tongue out back at me.

"Hey dont steal my saying, you jerk." I giggled, and headed towards the hallway living the room door open.

"Shit head!" I heard him call out.

"Ass hole!" I called back and then entered my room. Guess who was sleeping. Jessy. What is up with these guys, so lazy. I tip toed over to the bed and sneakily crawled onto Jessy. I bent down about to scream in his ear, when his eyes fluttered open, and he flipped me under him.

"If you wanna fool around, you could just ask." Jessy smirked and started kissing my neck. It kinda tickled so I giggled and pushed him away.

"I was trying to scare you." I said sitting up on the bed. "Did you sleep all day too?"

"You better believe it." He winked and stood off the bed walking over to his dresser that I gave him.

"Well hurry and get dressed we have company." I said leaving the room. I ran downstairs and went straight into the living room. Jenna was there sitting on her phone reading her life away.

"Everything okay?" She asked. "So no vampire drama today?"

"I don't know the day is still young." I plobbed down in the seat next to her.

"So who's here?" Jenna spoke with curiosity.

"Just Jessy, and Caleb. I have no idea where Lilly is. I should call her cell." I exclaimed reaching for my phone off the table. I dialed Lilly's number, but she didn't answer. It went straight to voicemail.

"No answer?" Jenna asked again.

"Nope I'm really worried. Something's up." I replied.

"I'll try and help you figure it out don't worry." Jenna smiled.

Lilly's P.O.V

We reached a large apartment building, I was really confused why we were here. I was in my Honda trailing Roy's car, we heading to the underground parking right away. Some how Roy had a pass to get in.

We parked beside each other near the elevator. I got out of my car and grabbed all the bags of snack and clothes I had. Roy and his witch friend came out of his car, and grabbed a duffle bag full of blood. They shut the trunk and came to my side.

"Stairs or elevator?" I asked while we were walking to the entrance.

"The elevator is the only way." Sophie, the witch lady, said as she pressed the button for the elevator to come to us.

"What do you mean?" I said very confused.

"You'll see." Roy said with a smirk, and I rolled my eyes.

Right on cue the elevator door opened. We stepped inside, it had metal interior, it looked strange to me. There were only 20 floors, you know how most building skip the 13th floor, this one sure did. My thoughts were cut off by Sophie's chanting. I looked at her, staring at her intense form. Her eyes were closed and she had a strong facial expression. Out of no where the button for the 13th floor appeared.

"I guess that's where were going..." I said hazily. I clicked the button when Roy nodded, giving me the right away.

When the elevator doors opened I rushed out, elevators made me feel sick especially today. I froze and searched around the floor for light, but as soon as the elevator door closed, the floor was pitch black. I heard someone snap their fingers then right away candles lined along the hall lit up. It revealed Roy behind me and Sophie with her fingers in snapping position. The walls looked as if they were made of cement. There were multiply cells lined up. This place gave me the creeps, too bad I had to stay here all by myself, well me and the demon.

"So which one is mine?" I sighed starting my walk down the hall.

"This one." Roy's voice caused me to stop, and turn to face him. He was pointing to about the fourth cell away from the elevator.

"Great." I muttered to myself and headed to the cell. I went inside but it was too dark to see clearly. "Can I have one of the candles you guys brought?" I pleaded.

"Sure thing chicken wang." Sophie smiled. She was very kind to help me out when she barely even knows me. Not to be insensitive or anything but since Lexi is gone, we need a new witchie friend.

Sophie brought in the lit candle and placed it on the wall in the candle holder. The room was now dimly lit, enough for me to see. There was an old cot in the cell, and that was it. I opened a duffle bag that I brought, I took out the blankets and pillows. I made my bed and plobbed on it exhausted. Staying here in this creepy place shouldnt be so bad.

"What was this place anyway?" I sat up watching Roy and Sophie lock the cell from the outside. Roy was chaining it shut, while Sophie was working on some sort of boundary spell, insuring I have no wait out. Sort of like extra security.

"It's a long story that we don't have time for. It's not that important." Roy answered before I broke Sophie's concentration. Roy stepped back from the door. "I'm done."

"Same here." Sophie gave a faint smile. "It sucks you have to stay in here, but this is all that can help."

"Look on the bright side, the demon is bound to get bored of your body, with you being stuck in here and all." Roy smiled and picked my car keys off the floor and opened his mouth to speak again. "I'm going to drive my car to your house, and Sophie is going to follow me with your car

Is that fine?"

"Yup. Just let the others know everything that's going on. Tell Caleb I'm love him." I smiled and laid back down.

I heard the elevator doors open, and the snap of Sophie's fingers again. The hall was dark, and the only thing lit was my cell. Now its just me and the demon.

"Take me already you dirty BITCH!" I shouted angry.

"Language." I heard a hissed voice come from the corner of my cell. The figure with red eyes, was just standing there. "This won't hurt don't worry child."

The figure disappeared from the corner of the room. I was confused or was gone, no where I sight. Suddenly I heard a loud sceam right beside me on the left side, I quickly whipped my heard around to see what it was. My eyes came face to face with red ones. Everything went black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 1K 190
Mature content
50.7K 883 25
260K 7.4K 131
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
90.5K 1.3K 47
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...