Chapter 10

Demetre's P.O.V

"So what do we do? How do we get them back?" Ally asked as we were all gathered in the living room. Her expression switched from confused to curious, "wait, why are you helping us anyway?"

"Yes I know I know, big shocker. But let's put my sociopathic past aside, at the moment we have bigger means to take care." I replied sighing. "The demon possessing Carter is ruled by Dante's family. So someone of his bloodline, more like the twins, can command the demon to flee..." I paused taken a deep breathe, and earning some warey stares. "For Lilly that's a whole different ball game, it'll take longer to figure out."

"No offence, but why should we trust you?" Ben said glaring at me with a even curiosity.

"Because I do." Ash said breaking her extremely long silence.

"And why should we trust you? What makes you different from him. For all we know you could just be banging him." Kyle said in protest, trust me I want to kill him, but I promised Ash I would be good... Well good enough.

"You're ridiculous. Are we going to do this or not?" Ash said rolling her eyes to look at everyone else.

"Let's do it." Roy said, causing everyone to nod, even Kyle.

"Okay here's the plan..." I begin.

Lilly's P.O.V
"Urghhh get out of my head you annoying bitch."  As if Molly couldn't anymore annoying.

"Hey I wouldn't have took this job if I knew I was going to be stuck in a cage."  Molly replied humming and fittling with her fingers. "At this moment if I wasn't in this cage, I'd be fucking your boyfriend."

"Wow, an annoying bitch demon, who's a slut, interesting..." I replied with sass.

'Shhh, someone's here.' She started talking in our head instead of outside.

'Why haven't the fire been lit?'I asked in my mind.

'Shh shut up, the gates being unlocked.'

'I can't see anything.' I said looking through our eyes.

With that Molly flew at the person and attack them. She knocked them out and stole their flashlight.

'You would think that people would be smart and bring back up to take out a demon." Molly said mindlessy, while shining the light at the body.

"Dominic?"  I said.

"Who?" Molly asked.

"Dante's son." I started examing the body.

"Okay well let's kill him." Molly bent down,and I begged her not to ingage.

"No. Let's just leave him. Your free. Let's go." I distracted her from his unconscious body.

'Fine, but just this one. Only fever you'll every get." Molly said as we walked to the elevator.