Revenge!!!

fragrance-aryan123 tarafından

•||UNEDITED||• 🥇#1 Mythological 14/05/2021 🥇#1 Bhishma. 19/05/2021 🥇#1 Amba 🥇#1 Ganga 🥇#1 Re-incar... Daha Fazla

Author's note
Prologue
1. Changing Fates
2. A marriage to be arranged
3. Invitations-I
4. Invitations-II
New cover
5. Blast from the past-I
6. Blast from the past-II
7. Blast from the past-III
8. Back to the future
9. The Arrival of the Guests
10. When Past met Future
11. Mission Impossible
12. Feast and Festivity- I
13. Feast and Festivity II
14. A Vow for a Vow- I
15. A Vow for A Vow- II
16. Day 1- Revenge Reloaded-I
17. Day 1- Revenge Reloaded- II
18. Day1- Temptation-I
19. Day1 - Temptation-II
20. Day1- Bachelorette Party
21. Day2- Insanity-I
22. Day2- Insanity-II
23. Day2- Defiance
24. Day2- Racing hearts-I
25. Day2- Racing hearts-II
26. Day2- Bonding-I
27. Day2- Bonding-II
28. Day2- Tilak ceremony
29. Day3- Falling in, Falling out-I
30. Day3- Falling in, Falling out-II
Ashtavasu, Birth of Bheeshma etc
31. Day 3- Falling in, Falling out-III
32. Day3- Breaking Strings-I
33. Day3- Breaking Strings-II
34. Day3- Breaking Strings III
35. Day3- Shiva-Parvati Pujan
36. Day4- Melting hearts-I
38. Day 4- Melting hearts- III
39. Day4- Melting hearts- IV
40. Day4- Mehendi ceremony- I
41. Day4- Mehendi ceremony- II
42. Day4- Super-bonding-I
43. Day 4- Super-bonding-II
44. Day 4- Super-bonding-III
45. Day4- Super-bonding- IV
46. Day4- Super-bonding- V
47. Day 5- Sweet dreams
48. Day 5- Just friends-I
49. Day 5- Just friends-II
50. Day 5- Just friends-III
51. Day 5- Sangeet ceremony
52. Day 6- Love's ire-I
53. Day 6- Love's ire-II
54. Day 6- Love's Ire-III
55. Day 6- Love's Desire-I
56. Day 6- Love's Desire-II(Haldi ceremony)

37. Day4- Melting hearts-II

981 79 55
fragrance-aryan123 tarafından

Hiii my lovely readers... 😍😍😍😘😘😘

After completing her morning practice, Shikha has gone to give her armour for polishing. It was in the lower Bailey inside the boundary of the palace. She took great extent to keep her armour shining, but it's not Panchal, so she has to wait till evening. The elderly polisher said he would send someone, so that she wouldn't have to bother coming back here. She smiled. Everyone is so respectful towards her.

She has to change now. She was clad only on her dhoti style Antariya and a black strapless bodice(blouse/top), obviously with no Uttariya (dupatta).

Suddenly a voice came from behind.

Voice- Princess Shikha!

Now that wasn't the voice Shikha was expecting. And she doesn't like that anyone calls her name casually without asking her permission.

She turned and saw the boy she met on the day of engagement.

Vrushchak.

The kid who annoyed the hell out of her and was the reason of the floppest idea of the world, that is to flirt with Gangaputra. It didn't work at all. She should never have let him flirt with her in order to make Gangaputra jealous.

She has almost forgotten that he existed.

Slapping a serene smile on her face, Shikha acknowledged him.

Shikha- Prince Vrushchak! How are you doing???

Vrushchak walked towards her in full swagger.

Vrushchak- Princess Shikha... Long time, no see. I was trying to catch up with you since the day I met you... But it seems you are quite busy these days.

Shikha said in a no-nonsense authoritative tone.

Shikha- It's the marriage of my best friend and I was otherwise engaged.

He walked slowly towards her and walked even more slowly revolving around her. He spoke in her ear standing behind.

Vrushchak- Oh I know where were you otherwise engaged.

Shikha stiffened but didn't react.

Vrushchak- But the game are you playing is not going to work.

He came face to face.

Shikha (sternly)- What do you mean???

Vrushchak smiled like a slimey toad.

Vrushchak- What did you think that nobody in the palace could know about what little game you are playing. Arjun's love story kept them entertained, No. But I know what exactly you are doing.

Shikha was so furious, she could barely control her anger.

Vrushchak continued, unknown to her fury.

Vrushchak- You are wasting your time.

Shikha- Really. I'm wasting my time here with you.

She was going to take her step when he continued again in a lower voice.

Vrushchak- You're wasting your time to break the lifelong celibacy of the old and cold Vishvamitra being Menaka. Don't waste your youth on that cold-hearted b*stard, whose stone heart will never melt.
He neither have the strength, nor potential or stamina. I can give you what he could never give you. You will never want anything then.

He traced the flick of her hair rested on her shoulder.

Shikha was beyond furious than she could control. Loathed by the filth and dirt he spewed, her hands fisted in an uncontrollable rage. How dare he touched her.

And how dare he used such derogatory terms against the man she admired. He has been nothing but decent, chivalrous and a gentle person. She felt very protective towards him. She could say him anything she wants but couldn't bear anyone speaking ill of him. It's an understatement who is him. Gangaputra!

She saw two swords on the wall, fashioned in a cross manner.

She is going to kill this filthy cockroach.

Shikha smiled devilishly. On the other hand, it's Radheya's wedding. She doesn't want this palace to get dirty by his dead remains.

Shikha (jovially)- Why not??? Let's see what I'm getting then.

She pulled both swords and threw deliberately one towards him that it would give a cut on his hand and dropped on the floor.

Shikha (smirking)- Oops! A little less in strength.

She chuckled. Vrushchak felt humiliated.

Shikha(heatedly)- Let's see your other qualities. Pick up that sword and fight with me. If you could get, even the tip of my sword touch the ground... Then I'm yours. Otherwise don't show me your scumbag face again.

Vrushchak's mouth twisted on contempt. He lifted the sword and attacked her furiously.

The one thing that is the utter achievement in her life is her swordmanship... And this imbecile nincompoop would never be able to best her.

After few attacks and defence, Shikha laughed loudly and snickered at him.

Shikha- I feel like I'm playing with a ten-year-old child. This is the strength you were talking about!
(Deliberately)You neither have the potential nor the stamina to satisfy me! You couldn't even match me and you think of outmatching HIM. You are not even worthy to be his little finger toenail.

Vrushchak shouted and attacked her menacingly.

Vrushchak- You poisonous snake!!!!

He has no idea how poisonous she can be.

Shikha attacked back him violently. She may not have muscular arms like men do, but that was compensated by her agility and swiftness. Her Guru always mentioned her to use this quality during attacking.

His sword flew far away.

A thunderous roar came. It was of none other than our dear Gangaputra Bheeshma.

Gangaputra- What the hell are you doing???

Gosh! Gangaputra! Thought Shikha exasperatedly. Now is the time he decided to see me???
He is literally going to kill this crawling creature, Vrushchak, without blinking an eye.

Shikha spoke venomously to Vrushchak.

Shikha- Get lost before he actually kill you! And don't show your face again.

Vrushchak ran from there. So much for strength, potential and stamina!!!

Now she has to placate Gangaputra because he's really angry.

He came like a rolling boulder from the mountain top. His heavy footsteps giving mini-earthquakes. Now this is what she called a walking style of a warrior, thought Shikha.

She is really going to be death of mine, thought Gangaputra. When he saw her with a sword, he knew she is the one coming up with the idea of fighting. She do whatever she wants to do but she is accident-prone, she has a penchant for fighting, she invites trouble to herself and is so stubborn about it, she is uncontrollable...  in short she is a walking disaster.

Some day she will give him a cardiac arrest with her these behaviours. He has grown forty years older in these four days. God, she is the devil-incarnate.

Gangaputra Bheeshma came to her furiously. He took her shoulders and shook her and scolded her in one breath.

Gangaputra- Are you crazy??? Do you have any idea what you are upto??? Do you have any idea, you foolish girl, that you could've been harmed??? Wouldn't you for one day keep yourself from troubles??? Is that so much to ask???

He was shaking her with his each words.

Shikha was looking at him with awe. Although he was scolding her but his words filled her with warmth. He has a way to make her realise that he cares.

And the way he was holding her shoulder, any traces of the touch of that bloody Vrushchak faded away absolutely.

He needs to verbalize his thoughts, decided Shikha.

Shikha- Were you worried??? For me???

Gangaputra growled at her.

Gangaputra- Did you not heard what I said???

Shikha- Were you worried for me, Gangaputra??? Do you care about me or not??? Yes or No???!!!

Gangaputra- Yes.

One word, spoken in a harsh, clipped tone thrilled her utterly and absolutely. He cares about her and that's it. He knew that she is a trained warrior yet he was worried for her. So sweet. So like him.

This Rock has already melted.

Shikha- Yes, what???!!!

Gangaputra- Yes I was worried and yes I care about you.

Shikha(amazed)- Knowing that I'm a warrior and can take of myself???

Gangaputra- Even knowing that.

Idiots like Vrushchak are helping us with their idiotic behaviour. Same is for Shalva. If they wouldn't have come in her life, then this couldn't have been possible.

Fate does not require an invitation, thought Shikha. And Gangaputra is her fate. She didn't have to fight against the truth rather accept it and welcome it wholeheartedly. Realization dawned at her.

Now only he needs to know about it and accept it. He will never accept it because he is scared of being vulnerable. No problem. Baby steps. She needs to do it step by step.

RULE NO. 7- IF YOUR RIVAL IS SO INTIMIDATED TO TAKE THE FIRST STEP, THEN YOU GO GIRL!

Yes. She thought, I can do it. A smile flickered on her lips.

What the hell! He was shaking her in anger and she was smiling, thought Gangaputra. She has zoned out by the way. He shook her again.

Gangaputra- Are you daft or something???! Wake up!!!

Shikha chuckled heartily.

Shikha- Relax Gangaputra relax. I'm perfectly fine.

She put her palms on his cheeks and caressed it with her thumbs. The rough texture of his cheeks feels so pleasant against her hands.

His temper ceased all of sudden.

Gangaputra- I apologize. I didn't mean to shout... I was just concerned.

He looked down at her. His head bowed. He appeared to be like the rare male cobra who only bow before his mate. Does this man even know his own appeals? He is full of charms, thought Shikha.

Gangaputra's eyes were stucked on hers. Her lush lips parted slightly. It looked like some sweetest Delish he wants to feast upon.

He shook his head in disbelief and walked away in opposite direction.

Shikha took long strides to match him. Seeing the expressions on his face, any anger she was harbouring for him vanished quickly. He is just like an innocent child who is not able to handle too many emotions.

Shikha(teasingly)- You can't stay away from me. No, Gangaputra???

Gangaputra(disgruntled)- So I'm Gangaputra again. What happened to your anger???

Shikha(laughing)- It flew out of window!!!
Wait. Where are you going, walking this hurriedly???

He stopped.

Gangaputra- I was coming to you actually.

Shikha- See. I'm always right.

He grunted. He has come to apologise to her for that day but it seems he is constantly apologizing to her.

Shikha- What is it???

Gangaputra took a breath.

Gangaputra- I'm sorry for my behaviour at that night. I behaved like a jerk. It was no way, I should have behaved like that with a lady. And I'm sorry for accusing you of playing games!!!

Shikha(chuckled)- The night of our secret tryst! Oh I remember. It's totally fine... only if you fulfill my one condition. 

Gangaputra- What is it?!

Shikha has almost forgotten about the last part, DAAM of her four strategy of SAAM, DAAM, DAND, BHED. She has already completed her other three parts. She didn't need to use anything like these now as she knows what she want would be gained by utter truthfulness and nothing else.

But just to complete and close her game, she used her DAAM part too. DAAM, an incentive or price or bribe or blackmail. She chuckled inwardly. Gangaputra is so off the game.

Shikha- Your Friendship.

Gangaputra- What! Why???!!!

She laughed.

Shikha- I'm not asking for your so-called Kingdom of Hastinapur, Mahamahim Bheeshma. I want to be friends with Gangaputra Bheeshma. Is that so much to ask???!!!

She rebounded his own statement to him.

Gangaputra was momentarily disoriented. He was supposing for a big fight but instead she was asking for his friendship.

Gangaputra- Why???!!!

He is adamant, thought Shikha. She have to make something. She sighed loudly.

Shikha- You are already friends with Panchali.

An amusing smile come to the corner of his lips.

Gangaputra- So you want to be friends with me because I have befriended Panchali... Seriously??? Jealous???!!!

Shikha (groaning)- You are pestering (tang karna) me now, Gangaputra. (In a threatening voice) Yes or No???

Gangaputra- Why are you always threatening me??? It's not going to work.

Shikha smirked. Yes it is.

Shikha (deliberately)- It's a no then. I get it. Goodbye.

She turned to go but he held her wrist.

Gangaputra- Have anyone ever told you that you're the most stubborn woman in the world???

Shikha(smiling)- You just did.

She waited patiently for his answer.

Gangaputra- Alright. It's a yes.
♥️♥️♥️

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

49K 2.3K 41
Karna and Draupadi. A story for many who wanted another chance for Karna and Draupadi. What if the Gods decides to give them another chance? What wi...
121K 8.6K 68
RC family and Das family are the two most dangerous mafia in Mumbai and both family members are enemies from decades reason both family blames each...
14K 708 21
Kunti, then Pritha, casts away her son. Years later, he comes back to haunt her. The Kauravas win the War. It's no proper victory, yet when a truce i...
244K 15.7K 139
The Divine woman Draupadi was born as the eternal consort of Panadavas. But we always fail to treasure things which we get easily. Same happened with...