Kaiju Hero: Bnha X Male Godzi...

By SansofDestruction

Kaiju, one of the greatest terror of man kind one of the greatest terrors was the king of the monsters Godzil... More

Bio for Takato and Akane
Prologue: Rebirth of a legend
Chapter 1: The Roar of the King
Chapter 2: U.A Entrance Exam
Chapter 3 Quirk Apprehension Test
Chapter 4: The awaken of The king's flames
Reasons why I'm making this story and copyright Disclaimer
Chapter 5:The Lonely Class President
Chapter 6: Memories
Chapter 7: Song for Father
Chapter 8: You're not alone....
Chapter 9: Unforseen Simulaton part 1
Chapter 10: Unforeseen Situation Part 2
Chaper 11: The King's Return
Chapter 12: Watching over his Queen
Chapter 13: Why?
Chapter 14: News of the Sport Festival
Chapter 15: Speech of the Sports Festival
Chapter......well that's something you don't see everyday.
Chapter 17: Human Cavalry Battle
Chapter 18: A talk with Shoto : Takato vs Tetsutetsu
Chapter 19: Akane vs Todoroki: Fear of Life and death
Chapter 20: The one that are worth sacrifice
Chapter 21: A Heated Discussion
Chapter 22: A Battle Between Two Friends
Chapter 23: Lesson of Fire and Ice
Chapter 24: A Dynamite V.S A Nuke
Chapter 25: Hero Names
Chapter 26: Apprenticeship and Stepping up
Chapter 27: A task to take care of..
Chapter 28: Rookie Scratches
Chapter 29: Meeting with Father's Master: Old Friends Cross
Chapter 30: Hosu Attack
Chapter 31: Hosu Aftermath
Chapter 32: Starting End of Term Exams
Chapter 33: Takato and Akane Vs Xen
Chapter 35: Summer Training Camp
Chapter 36: Summer Training Camp part 2
Chapter 37: Teen Guardian
Chapter 38: What happens when you Hurt/ Or Make fun of the Prince.
Chapter 39: The Villain Ambush
Chapter 40: Villain Invasion
Chapter 41: Rescue Attempt Failed: Villains Reappears
Chapter 42: Code of Honor
Chapter 43: Rise up Symbol of the Titans!
Epilogue: Only the Beginning
(A/N: End of Book 1)

Chapter 34: Preparation for Boot Camp

1.5K 21 5
By SansofDestruction

The sound of a woman screams filled the air of a burning forest. Takato is being forced to watch as massive spiders begin to tie up and bite down on the ladies' neck. Soon the sound of a young baby cries filled the air, as the lady looks at Takato with sorrow in her eyes.

Woman: 'Please....save..him?'

Takato gasps for air as he breathing heavily, he looks around to see he is in his room. He rubs his forehead panting catching his breath.

Takato: 'W-what was that about?...it felt so real..." *Takato snaps out of his though as Yamato's worried whine could be heard. Yamato hops on the bend and gently nuzzles him. Takato sighs and pets his little friend* "I'm okay Yamato. Don't worry.."

He quickly gets up from his bed and went to the bathroom and got dressed. He seen walks out with Yamato, walking next to his master. He pours out some Dog Kibble for Yamato and a bowl of water, which the little pup wagged happily with joy as he begins to eat his breakfast.

Erica: *walking over smiling* "Morning little brother."

Takato: *looks over to Erica* "Morning sis is breakfast ready?"

Erica: "Yes it's on the table." *notices Takato had a worried look on his face* "Are you okay Takato?"

Takato: "Hm Oh no I'm fine don't worry." *goes to the kitchen to see his breakfast and eats.*

Time Skip:

After reaching School Takato sat in his seat and could see everyone was tensed and they anticipated the results of their test. Takato looks over to Akane to see her really nervous.

Takato: "Chill Akane, there is nothing to worry about."

Akane: "Um, yes. I know but still, I can't help but be a little nervous."

Takato: "Heh." *looks over to Todoroki, he stood up and walks over to him* "Yo Todoroki?" *the two fist bump each other* "How is everything going?"

Todoroki: "It's fine....Endeavor is still a flaming land fill, but other than that everything is fine. Me and Mom are finally able to push the past behind us and move on, even my siblings are now bonding with her seeing as I told them that she was not ill."

Takato: "Heh, that's great to here..."  *Todoroki give a small smile but soon glances at Momo, Takato smiles a bit and whispers* "she's one of a kind don't loose her."  *walks back to his seat leaving Todoroki a blushing mess, which causes his right side to ignite*

Ojiro: "WOAH WHAT THE HELL?!"

Todoroki: "S-sorry" *calms down as Takato takes his seat to Izuku." "So Midoriya, how did you do?"

Midoriya: "O-oh u-um Takato-kun? Me and K-kaachan were able to pass."

Takato: "That's great." *Looks over to see Kirishima, Sato, Mina and Kaminari were gloomy, things were grim for them as they lost their exam, but Sero was trying to comfort them which was obviously not working.* 

Aizawa: *entering the class* "Take your seat!" *About your end of term exams." *notices everyone but the 4 were anxious* "Obviously some of you failed the test and as such........Everyone's going to the lodge."

The Four: "WHAT A TWIST!!!!"

Aizawa:"There were several of you, who failed the practical part, Ashido, Kirishima, Sato, Kaminari, and Sato." *the 4 lowered their head* "And in the written exam, I am pleased to say there were no failing grades. Ryujin" *He said turned to Takato who looked up and everyone wondered why she was singled out.* "Good job, you have improved the second last position, now you hace the highest score in the written part, exceeding Yaoyoruzu's who has the second highest by 15."

Everyone was shocked including Takato.

Takato: "Oh um...well, thank you."

Aizawa: "Anyways, the thing you all need to know is that those who failed will be forced much harder than the rest cause they need it more."

After Class: 

Everyone joined together:

Ojiro: "I am glad that everyone is going." 

Kaminari: "I don't have a bathing suit, I need to buy one."

Hagakure: "Hey, if tomorrow is odd and Exam have ended. Why don't we all go shopping?"

Mina: "That's a great idea." *everyone started agreeing except Bakugo who rudely denied.*

Momo nodded enthusiastically, she hasn't gone for shopping in a long time so she wanted to buy some dresses and accessories for herself.

Momo: "I think that's a great idea."

Akane: *looks over to Takato* "Are you coming Takato-kun?"

Takato: *Nods* "Sure...why not?"

The next day, Takato walks to the Kiyashi ward shopping mall and looked around until he heard his name.

Akane: "Takato-kun!" *looks over to his right to see Akane and Ochako  running towards him as he waved and greeting them and after a little while everyone gathered.* 

Takato: "Welp let's do this. *The group split up with Takato, Midoriya, Akane and Ochako as a  group*  "Well, I need some new shoes, a bag, some more clothing and I guess some snacks."

Izuku: "Same here!"

Akane: "Okay we're all meeting at the tea shop so we'll see you there!"

Takato: "Okay Later!" *walks off with Midoriya.*

As they were heading over there, Takato felt as if someone was following them.  Soon they walk to a less crowded area of the ward when.

??: "Oh, it's the two U.A kids! How badass! Give me you signature?" 

Midoriya and Takato turns as saw a man hiding his face in a hoodie as he came forward and draped his arm over their shoulders and his hand was near their necks.

??: "You're Takato Ryujin right? The one who won the sport's festival?"

Takato: "You're damn right....Shigaraki Tomura." *Tomura's eyes widen as  one of Takato's dorsal plate shot out stabbing Shigaraki in his hand and arm. Shigaraki tries backing up, but Takato and Izuku quickly grab Shigaraki by his arms before pulling him over their shoulder and slamming him into the hard concrete floor as Shigarako shouted in pain.

Izuku looked to the people watching,shouting: "GET AWAY AND CALL THE POLICE." *Points at Shigaraki* "THIS GUY'S A VILLAIN!"

Everyone started to run and in moments the area was empty and Takato cracked his knuckles.

Takato: "I don't know why you came here Villain, but I sure as hell know you aren't walked away from this place."

Shigaraki: "And why is that?"

Takato: "Because, you will be taken from here.....in a stretcher with your LEGS AND CRACK ADDICT FACE BROKEN!"

Shigaraki: *blinks twice* "Wait wha- AHHHHHHHH!" *Takato is shown  slamming Shigaraki by his legs into the pavement, before repeated punching him in the face breaking some of his teeth and then repeated punching from the side, before repeated kneeing him into the gut, doubling over with spit coming out of his mouth.*

Takato: "Had enough...." As he grabbed Shigaraki from his throat and lifting him when suddenly a black portal open and sucked Shigraki inside along with Takato's hand.

Unknown insane voice: "Sorry but you won't be taking Shigaraki just Yet!" *A strange insect- like Claw appears from into Takato's view. Takato snarls pulling his hand away. But it was too late as the claw slashes downward slice Takato's hand clean off. Takato lets out a agonizing roar of pain backing up slowly, holding the bloody numb where his hand allowing the villain to escape thru the closing portal

Izuku: "Takato-kun!" *Runs over to him as concerned as Takato lets go of his injury.* "Shit I call-"

Everyone else soon arrived to see Takato's condition all of them running over screaming, Some of the boys mainly Kouda and Kaminari puke as they saw Takato's arm: "TAKA-KUN/TAKATO-KUN/ RYUJIN!!!!"

Takato: *holds his good hand up* "Stay where you are!" *Takato's dorsal spine rip out his back as they soon begins to glow. Light begins to channel thru his body as Takato let's out apainful snarl as flesh and bone began to form out of his injury soon reforming into a new hand. Takato pants heavily as the light fade moving his new hand and fingers but a surge of pain fills his hand* "Damn...that fucking hurt..."  

Akane: *runs over hugging him* "Takato, are you okay?!"

Takato: "I'll...live.." *looks to still be in pain* 

Akane: *holds her hands out* on top of Takato newly recovered arm* "Hang on this will help." *Begins healing Takato, a soothing comforting fills Takato as the pained lessen*

Takato: "Thank you Akane." *Kisses her on her cheeks, which she blushes but kept focus on healing.*

???: "I supposed you are the one who fought the villain." *the group looks up to see a man with a yellow detective suit*

Takato: "Yes, that's correct! Takato Ryujin."

Detective: "And I am Detective Tsukauchi, nice to meet you." *held his hand out*

Takato: " I am sorry, I can't shake your hand, mine is still healing."

Detective: "Oh, I see, but would you come with us to give your statement!" *Leads Takato towards his care to take his statement*

Izuku: "I'll come too! I was with him at the time!" 

Akane: "Me too! I need to finish healing his hand"

The 4 head to the police station both Takato and Izuku explained what had happened and lied a bit as they told them that Shigarako tried to decay their necks so Takato acted on self defense.

Takato, Akane and Izuku were release after around a half and hour with Akane finishes healing Takato's hand. Their friends surrounding him asking if they were alright and they told him he was fine and that it was getting late, so they all went home for the long week ahead of them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 78 184
We wrote this in 2019/2020 before Godzilla vs Kong as our idea of a sequel to King of the Monsters. Humans threaten the titans existence forcing tita...
18.7K 184 20
All he'd wanted was to secure his chance, to ensure he wasn't going to be left behind. But instead, she came along at the worst possible time, and no...
1K 16 20
Humanity is hanging onto its existence as monsters start to appear all around the world. But Godzilla remains the most formidable one of them all. Ha...
2.7K 37 21
In a World full of heroes, villains and monsters, only a few people have a Kaiju Quirk, the first Kaiju user was Gojira an enemy of One for all users...