Don't Fall in Love With Me

MoonlitGrace által

"Who are you exactly?!" I growled angrily. She tried to free herself from my grasp, but I pinned her to the w... Több

Author's Note
1. Mafia Mess!
2. Mystery Girl!
3. The game is on!
4. Well Hello Neighbor!
5. Fighting like an old married couple!
6. Forgive Me?
7. Friends...?
8. You stalking me?
9. Not that Perfect...
10. What is going on?
11. Enemies again?!
12. Ignoring me Princess?
13. Nightmares...
14. Different Emotions...
15. Revealing Memories!
16. I Wanna Be With You...
17. At First Sight...
18. A Goodbye... and a Hello!
19. Exposing Secret!
20. College Parties!
21. Suspicious Mood Swings!
22. Blame it on the Hormones!
23. Mission Proposal!
24. Just Playing Around!
25. Pick Up Texts!
26. BFF Cupid Duties!
27. Is It The End?
28. The Revenge!
29. Knowing You Better...
30. Full-On Preparations!
31. Dress to Impress!
32. Parties are Fun... Not!
33. Feelings Take Time...
34. The Morning Later!
35. Untold Secrets...
36. Beginning of an Apocalypse!
37. Trust Me More Than Enough...
38. You Are a Jerk!
40. Who Did It?
41. Fateful Revelations!
42. Kidnapped?!
43. I Am Never Walking Away...
44. Stay Away!
45. Late Night Adventures?!
46. The Big Truth Moment.
47. Ready For Some Truths?
48. The Past Hurts More...
49. Planning of Mission Ball!
50. Jealous Over You
51. Finally The Right Moment.
52. Attackers and Swoon-Worthy Moments!
53. A Date To Remember!
54. The Way You Look At Me...
55. First Moves Matter The Most!
56. Not My Sweet Dreams...
57. Cold Feet Meetings!
58. Dinner Firing and Revelations!
59. Fighting Our Demons and Safe Locations
60. Pre Birthday Surprises!
61. Presents Are The Best!
62. Twisted Plans and New Feels!
63. Love Is A Big Word
64. Love Confessions Finally...?
65. Beginning of The War
66. Diving Too Deep Inside
67. Reconciled Relationships
68. Who Are You?
69. Traitor, traitor
70. Goodbye.
71. The Devil's Reveal
72. Secret Weapons
73. The Key To All
74. Never Leave Me
75. Here Forever
EPILOGUE

39. Breaking Down Facts!

122 5 0
MoonlitGrace által

Noah's P.O.V

It's been four days since the incident. Olivia is not coming to college whereas Aiden has gone fully sulk mode. 

I am still on speaking terms with him but we both can sense the tension between us. We are not talking about it anymore but it is affecting both of us. 

I know Aiden is missing Olivia more than ever. Sometimes I wonder why did he even do it. Was he so desperate?

But why was Olives not coming? I had tried to contact her but she never replied. I know for a fact that things would go haywire the day Aiden and Olivia meet again. Like come on, she has to come here one day, complete her studies.

We were also neighbors, that being an added point. 

I heard the sound of chair scraping as I turned around and smiled when I saw Sienna sit beside me. She gave me a smile as she placed her tray on the table and propping her head on her hands as she turned towards me. 

"Now speak." She said bluntly as I chuckled at her action. She could just look at me and tell I was stressed.

"Olivia and Aiden." I sighed as she nodded knowingly. 

"Things went real bad. There are like thousand rumors flying all around making matters worse. I am not even sure how Aiden is taking this." She spoke in a sad tone as I wrapped an arm around her shoulders, pulling her closer.

"Let's have our lunch first. You can't keep sulking too and have nothing. I even brought your favorite sandwich!" She grinned at me as she unwrapped the lunch.

I lightly pecked her lips as I picked my sandwich and quietly chewed it. "Oh wow! This is so not from our canteen!" I exclaimed. 

"It isn't, I made it. How did you know?" She asked in amusement. 

"Because they taste so good!" I said as she laughed at it as I kissed her cheek causing her to blush.

I asked her to be my girlfriend a few days after the party on being pressurized by Aiden and Olives. I still can't believe she said yes, all credits to my weird best friends. 

We both talked and joked the whole recess. Finally when the time ended, we gave each other a parting kiss while she walked away as I walked to my locker. I noticed Martin, the blog guy at his locker. Our lockers were two lockers away.

I gave him a nod of recognition as he nodded back. I picked out my books as I heard Martin speak, "Quite drama happening, huh? This Aiden - Olivia fiasco has been trending on my blog right now!"

"I don't have time for that silly chatter." I snapped at him as he pursed his lips. 

"Aiden did really wrong by the way. That is illegal, not to mention that. I would have filed one, you know. But smart of Olivia to write in French. Imagine the shock!" He chuckled. 

I was about to snap at him again when suddenly a thought struck me, "Wait, how did you know it was written in French? Nobody knew about the diary being written in a different language, let alone the fact that it was written in French!"

"Wh- what? I don't understand what you mean! Oh, look at the time! Let's go!" He said as he tried to walk away but I grabbed the back of his collar as I slammed him on the locker, as he winced in pain as the metal crashed in his back. 

"What do you know Martin?" I spoke in a deathly tone.

"N-Nothing." He stuttered as I pressed him in the lockers even harder.

"Don't fucking lie to me Martin! Tell me now before I lose it!" I growled.

"Someone sent me the picture! They asked me to keep my mouth shut if I wanted my blog to be running." He blurted out as I left him. 

"Show me the number." I said as he pulled out his phone with shaky hands and showed me the number. 

It was a different number, not Aiden's. It means somebody else also has the photo, but Aiden won't send anyone. 

"Get out of here." I growled as he scurried away quickly. I rushed through the corridors as I looked for Aiden. 

Suddenly I received a message on my phone as I checked it. It was from Sienna, 

Sienna<3: Meet me in the store room ASAP! EMERGENCY!

I furrowed my eyebrows at the text as I turned and headed for the store room. I cautiously looked around as I crept inside. I saw Sienna seated on one of the stacked boxes. She stood and grinned at me as she saw me as I smiled back.

"Wassup?" I asked as beamed at me. 

"You remember when you had once said how Aiden broke in Olivia's locker for that forgiveness act? Like he knows how to open and lock it back?" She asked excitedly as I nodded slowly. 

"He can do it again also, alone then? He won't go through the college computers or anything for that right?" She asked.

"Nah! He would just do that again. I know nothing about that, last time also it was him only. I was just keeping an eye. He is also too dumb for computers and that stuff, that is my forte." I said as she squealed loudly as I shushed her down. 

"I knew it! I knew it!" She exclaimed as I stared at her with wide eyes. 

"You high or what?" I asked in a concerned tone as she narrowed her eyes at me. 

"I have this friend Nora who manages school records and all that. She told me something. She said that each student has a private file, with all their information. It even includes the locker numbers for emergencies in the file information! Wanna know a fun fact? Somebody accessed Olivia's file and Aiden's file the night before the incident! She said she found it suspicious since no teacher accessed the files or she would have known! She casually told me that she suspects the guy who was accused of stealing the diary also broke in the room and saw it! But..." She drawled her eyes shining with excitement.

"But Aiden didn't need to do that! He would have just broken in instead of going through all this! Also why would he see his own locker passcode unless somebody else needed it for placing the diary, Oh holy shit! Somebody has framed him!" I exclaimed as she grinned happily at me. 

"He didn't do it! He wasn't lying!" She smiled at me. 

"Wait, I also have some news! Today I got something from Martin too! That bastard mentioned how he knew the diary was written in French whereas nobody knew about it! Somebody else had sent the image to him! I have a feeling something is wrong with that too! I need to speak to Aiden and check the secret number, I have this weird gut feeling that someone has tampered with that too." I said quickly as her eyes widened. 

"Then let's go right now! We can fix this mess!" She squealed as she grabbed my arm and tried to pull me out. I pulled her back as she crashed in my chest. 

"What-" I silenced her as I slammed my lips against her. Her eyes widened as I kissed her harder but soon she got in the rhythm as she kissed me back with the same passion. My arms circled her waist as her fingers trailed in my hair as she tugged on them, earning a low groan from me as I pulled her even closer as she flushed up against me causing her to moan softly. 

Soon we pulled back as she breathed heavily, trying to catch her breath, her cheeks flushed up in a light pink color.

"What was that for?" She whispered as our foreheads touched each others.

"A thank you for all you did." I gave her a genuine smile as I tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear, my fingers caressingly touching her face as she leaned in my touch. 

"Let's go now, we have a mission here." She chuckled as she pulled me out. We both looked all around the college, but he was nowhere. 

"Where is he?" Sienna scratched her hair in confusion as I tried to think where he can be. Suddenly I realized where he might have been. 

"I know where that bitch might be! Come on!" I said as we raced together outside the building in the lawn. I smiled as I saw him seated under a tree, his eyes closed with his headphones on. 

"How did you-" Sienna asked bewildered. 

"The guy is a freaky nature lover. Whenever we fought or he was scolded or anything bad happened in his life, he would just go and sit under some tree or something. He found it calming he says." I explained as I stepped near him, quietly telling her to stay back for sometime. I had to explain him this myself. 

He might have felt someone's presence as he opened his eyes but narrowed it in slits as he saw it was me. He said nothing, just got up brushing his jeans as he tried to walk away but I held his arm and pulled him back. 

He yanked his arm from my grip as he glared at me. 

"Aiden-" I tried to say. 

"No thanks but fuck you Noah." He growled as he turned back. 

"I know you didn't take the diary and I can prove it!" I screamed as he stopped in his tracks.     

Hey guys! Wassup???

Quite a lot happened! Ooof! 

Martin is just an idiot to be honest! Whereas Sienna and Noah going strong it seems ;)

Who do you think did this??? Who accessed the files?

What do you think Noah has in his mind???

Meet you in the next chapter!

Until then, PLZZZ VOTE AND COMMENT!

Goodbye till then!

Love you strangers!

...

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

136K 5.7K 55
His palms peeled off my wrists before cupping my face gently. I let a sigh out of content as my fingers found its way into his hair. His forming stu...
3.6K 114 7
What would you do if your boyfriend broke up with you for someone else? Even worse. She is that girl. Popular, shallow and horribly perfect. The one...
2.2M 54.1K 62
"Breathe." He dipped his head down so that his lips were right at my ear, his strong arm wrapped securely around my waist, molding my body into his...
306K 9K 61
"I wouldn't mind watching you. Maybe we could tan together this summer." He suggested. "Without having tan lines." I could feel the smirk playing on...