𝐌𝐘𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄...

بواسطة xcapsicle

!!! CURRENTLY REVAMPING STORY !!! #2 in johnny lawrence on 12/30/20 #1 in boyfriend on 1/11/21 #1 in vintage... المزيد

Cast
Playlist
Moving Day
The Beach Party
First Impressions
The A-Hole in the Hills
Golf N Stuff
Late Nights
Halloween Terror
VIII. Something He Wanted
IX. Double Date
X. Chores
XI. Sensei Johnny
XII. Invite
XIII. New Student
XIV. The Country Club
XV. The Country Club Part 2
XVI. Balance
XVII. The Whole Truth
XVIII. All Valley Tournament
XIX. All Valley Tournament Part 2
XX. Meltdown
XXI. True Love..
Cast Part 2
XXII. 33 Years Later
XXIII. Back to Where it all Began
XXIV. Good Accidents
XXV. Back in the Game
XXVI. Hurt
XXVII. The LaRusso's
XXVIII. Mercy
XXIX. Breakfast at Johnnys
XXX. Turning the Page
XXXI. Changes
XXXII. Uncertain Cituation
XXXIII. Just Like Old Times
XXXIV. The Truth
XXXV. Lies
XXXVI. The Way of the Fist
XXXVII. Desires
XXXVIII. Nostalgia
XXXIX. Lunch Party
XL. Second First Date
XLI. Sense of Balance
XLII. A Rollercoaster
XLIII. No Mercy
XLIV. The Tournament
XLV. Bad Surprises
XLVI. Demons from the Past
XVLIII. New Teacher, Old Habbits
XLIX. The Future
L. Fighting Back
LI. Fire and Ice
LII. Warning Signs
LIII. Quiver
LIV. A Night to Remember
LV. A New Leaf
LVI. Still Have Time
LVII. A Man With No Plan
LVIII. The Plan of Action
LIX. Exciting Appearances
LX. An Unknown Fright
LXI. Moonlight Memories
LXII. Things Couldn't Have Gone Worse
LXIII. Hell Breaking Loose
LXIV. Constant Worry
LXV. Confessions Lead To Relief
NOT AN UPDATE
LVXI. New Worries
LVXII. Our Kid

XLVII. Little Projects

2.4K 67 46
بواسطة xcapsicle

A Week Later

It's been about a week since we had our little encounter with Kreese. The good thing, is that Johnnys hasn't heard from him.

Yesterday, me and Johnny finished moving some of my furniture into a storage unit, since Johnnys apartment isn't that big.

We decided to go to a home depot to look for some other house stuff and so he could fix the mirror that Kreese broke.

"Angel, what do you think about this chair? I think it could look nice in the apartment." Johnny offered as he pointed to one of the chairs that was on display.

I chuckled softly, I know he's been eyeballing that chair this whole time.

"Johnny, if you want it we can get." I said with a small smile.

He smiled and nodded, "Alright!" He exclaimed and moved it onto our large wagon like cart.

I laughed as he finished moving it onto the cart. He smiled at me and walked closer to me.

He wrapped his arms around me as he gave me a quick peck. "-You wanna choose something that you'd like to have in the apartment?" He asked as he smiled down at me.

I smiled and looked around the aisle, "I'll go find something." I said and then walked away from him to seek for something I wanted.

After about 5 minutes, I found a really nice looking tree for inside-Its not really 'furniture' but it will make the apartment look cool.

I picked up this tree and found Johnny looking at something through the aisle, he looked a little hurt.

"Hey, I found something I liked." I said as I walked up to him. He peeped his head back behind the shelf and looked at me.

He didn't do anything, "What's the matter?" I asked as I put the tree down on the cart.

He nodded his head towards the way he was look before. I gave him a confused look and looked over to where he was previously looking-then I saw Daniel with Robby.

I sighed and looked back to Johnny. I was about to say something but I was interrupted.

"Hey, Metallica man!" A worker said enthusiastically as he walked up beside Johnny.

"We got that mirror glass all set for you. So, just come on up front and pay for it." The man with said to him and looked at me.

Johnny nodded and started to walk passed the aisle that Daniel and Robby were in.

I looked over to see Daniel rolling his eyes as he saw Johnny.

"Woah, LaRusso Auto? Chopping prices! Pshh! Pshh! I love that commercial. I love karate too. I mean, I never got to do it. My mom wouldn't let me, so.. Hey, you look just like him. Is this your son?" The very talkative worker said.

I bit my lip and looked at Johnny, that's gotta hurt.

"What's going on? My name's Raymond." The worker said.

"Hey, man. Just put the glass on the loading dock. Give me a second." Johnny said to the worker.

"Oh, for sure." The worker said and then walked away. I turned back to Daniel and Robby, so did Johnny.

I gave a little awkward wave to the two, Daniel waved and looked back to Johnny. Robby just glared at his dad.

"What are you guys doing here?" Johnny awkwardly asked them.

"Just working on a little project. That's all. What about you guys?" Daniel said nervously.

"Same." Johnny said and then glanced at me. I nodded and smiled a little.

It went quiet for a little, Daniel looked uncomfortable. "Give me those. I'll, uh.. I'll go pay. Serena wanna come with me real quick?" Daniel said as he took the wood in Robbys hands.

I nodded and looked at Johnny, "Meet me at the front?" I asked and them kissed him on the cheek really quick.

He smiled weakly and nodded. I nodded and waved at Robby, he nodded at me and continued to glare at his dad.

I then began to walk with Daniel. We walked to the front cashier.

"So what's this project your working on?" I asked Daniel as we got in line.

He smirked at me, "You should come over and help us, if you wanna know what the project is." He said.

"Alright, I could come over and help sometime this week." I said.

"It's not at my house by the way, but you definitely know where it is." Daniel said.

I gave him a confused look, I don't know though.

"Well, you gotta give me a hint or something." I said with a laugh.

"I'll send you directions." He said as he laughed. I nodded and smiled.

"So what project are you and Johnny working on?" Daniel asked.

"Umm, well uh. There's a little bit we need to catch up on, I'll have to fill you in when I help with your project. But one of the projects is that I'm moving in with Johnny." I explained.

I didn't want to tell him that Kreese is back. I thought if I told him here it wouldn't end up good.

He looked confused and then nodded. "That's cool." He said emotionless. He clearly is still not fond of Johnny, I wish they could just let it go-Let the past be the past.

I just sighed and nodded.

After a few minutes I said bye to Daniel since he was about to put his stuff in the car.

I walked back over to where I left Johnny. Robby stormed past me as I got to him.

He looked defeated and sad. I walked up to him as he watched Robby walk away.

"What happened?" I asked him as I finally got to him. He just shook his head.

"Let's just get home." He said as he took the cart and put his arm around my side to guide me to the front of the store.

I frowned a little then nodded, I know he's sad about something Robby must've said.

"Wanna order some pizza or something and just watch a movie at home tonight?" I offered as I smiled sympathetically at him.

"I think I'm gonna try to get that mirror done tonight, but you can save some pizza for me if you want." He said.

I just nodded and rubbed his back comfortingly. We then started to pay for the items we picked out.

...

It was 7 at night, Johnny had left a few hours ago, I'm assuming he should probably be done by now.

I finished my last slice of pizza and the closed the box so the other slices could stay warm for Johnny.

I went to my phone and texted him:

Me: Hey babe, when are you coming home?

Johnny😎: Hi angel, I'm heading home now. There's something I need to tell really quick though, just promise you won't get mad.

I looked closer at my phone, what did he do?

Johnny😎: Kreese came by the dojo, and I decided to let him view one of our classes. Next weeks classes.

My eyes widened as I felt a feeling of horror come rushing through me.

"What the f-"

a/n: heyyy lmao i finally published a new chapter ayy!! ya sorry this ones very boring but i'm still figuring out what's gonna happen next, i do know exactly what i'm doing for episodes 6-10, so that's progress. anywaysss i hope y'all somewhat enjoyed this bland chapter lmao <33

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

6K 144 35
Her love was like glass,beautiful but fragile. Once shattered, it could never be the same again. . Johnny, the ultimate bully of the 80s and Y/n, a g...
42.7K 1K 65
Evie Doyle has never been the most popular girl in school. She's never had the best confidence and she is relentlessly bullied day in and day out. Sh...
24.5K 601 26
Pretending to date Reseda's new pretty boy isn't that bad, right?
16.3K 243 18
There isn't much Daniel LaRusso and Johnny Lawrence on here but there is only one on here by @-TheFandomLife- is called Puppy Dog Eyes. So far that s...