~DELIRIOUS~

By -MaydayFics-

[Book One] Delirious is either in an acutely disturbed state of mind resulting from illness or intoxication... More

✨DELIRIOUS LOVE✨
✨PROLOGUE✨
✨2✨
✨3✨
✨4✨
✨5✨
✨6✨
✨7✨
✨8✨
✨9✨
✨10✨
✨11✨
✨12✨
✨13✨
✨14✨
✨15✨
⚡️Delirious hate⚡️
⚡️1⚡️
⚡️2⚡️
⚡️3⚡️
⚡️4⚡️
⚡️5⚡️
⚡️6⚡️
⚡️7⚡️
⚡️8⚡️
⚡️9⚡️
⚡️10⚡️
⚡️11⚡️
⚡️12⚡️
⚡️13⚡️
⚡️14⚡️
⚡️15⚡️
⚡️16⚡️
⚡️17⚡️
⚡️18⚡️
⚡️19⚡️⚠️
⚡️20⚡️
Insatiable and Racy
Should I?

✨1✨

6.7K 200 201
By -MaydayFics-

Bonnie and Bernice slept over the girls house just to catch them up on what's happening. It went well until Trina and Bernice start having a magic contest and blew the fuse.

Bonnie looked over at Aisha, "you think we can call it a night now, we have to get you all rolled into school anyway".

Aisha looked at Bonnie, " yeah, you right now all three of y'all, go turn on the fuse since y'all blew it".

" what? I wasn't-", tee said before she was cut off by Aisha.

" I know tee but you have to watch them and teach them how to turn on the damn thing".

Tee rolled her eyes before walking away mumbling.

" Me and Bonnie are going to call it a night. So GOODNIGHT love you", Aisha said loudly while the three of them flipped her the bird.

" Come on, Bonnie", Aisha said grabbing Bonnie's hand and dragging her to her room.

Aisha learned about Klaus, Damon, and Stefan. She was curious to know plenty of more from the way Bonnie and Bernice were describing these men.

_________________§__________________

" Get up, it time for school", Bernice screamed waking Bonnie and Aisha up.

Aisha grabbed a pillow and covered her head before taking the pillow off her head, "do you have to be so loud? I hate when you and my sister do that".

Bonnie rubbed her eyes before looking at her phone, " we only got 45 mins until school starts. I'm going to freshen up".

" Don't be long, because I have to get in", Aisha said while getting out the bed and taking her hair out the bonnet letting her hair down.

" your room is pretty and I still can't get over it", bee said while picking up Aisha's lamp and bonnet.

Aisha walked to her drawer and looked for the clothes she was going to wear today, " Thank you bee but could you put that down, you know how clumsy you are".

" you got a silk bonnet on the inside and outside, girl where you get this, and it have your name on it", Bernice said while twirling it in her hand after putting the lamp down.

Aisha walked around bee to pick up her strawberry cupcake lotion and spray, " that's because I made it for me, myself, and I but I can one for you or you can buy one from a website or store".

Bee- Bee looked at her mean mugging, " Now why would I go to a store when I have my big cousin here to make one for me".

Aisha laughed while wrapping her arm around bee-bee shoulder, " I love you big head".

Trina and Tamara walked into the room dressed, " you never say you love us like that".

Aisha looked at them, " I tell y'all I love y'all all the tim-".

She got cut off by Bonnie coming out the bathroom.

She walked into the bathroom passing Bonnie, " you smell good B".

Bonnie gasped slightly, " I always smell good".

Aisha yelled out, " yeah, I know and I'm going to use your body wash just like old times".

Bonnie laughed before walking with the others downstairs.

Aisha came out the bathroom about 20 mins later and was now drying off. She motioned herself up and put on her black bra and panties.

Aisha put on her black tank top and black pants with a leather jacket and heels to match.

She flat iron her hair before she unplugged them and went out the door.

" I'm ready now. Gimme that bar and a yogurt out the refrigerator, we going to be late if we stop for something to eat", Aisha said while walking down the steps grabbing her food.

" I'm driving this time, so get in losers", Tamara said while putting on her sunglasses.

" Girl, you are the loser", Trina replied back snarky.

They all laughed and got into the Jeep driving to school.

On the way there, they talked and listen to music well Trina and Bernice talked while the other listened to music or listened in.

_________________§_________________
Aisha and Bonnie watched their sisters walk side by side into school while Caroline and Elena walked up beside them.

" is that Aisha Williams? The girl who got gum stuck in my hair?", Caroline said while hugging Aisha and then Bonnie.

" Ahh, yes I apologized before Caroline, I was a rude little girl", Aisha said while now hugging Elena, a few seconds shorter than Caroline.

Aisha never got along with Elena, well every since they were 12 at elena's house for her slumber party. They will forever have bad blood for that shit.

" hello Aisha", Elena snapped.

" Hello Elena", Aisha snapped back with a quickness.

Caroline and Bonnie noticed the slight mood change so Caroline decided to change the conversation, " Here we are. Senior year."

Bonnie put her hands on her hips before looking over at her cousin and two best friends, " Anyone else thinks this should feel slightly more empowering?"

Caroline threw her hands out before exclaiming, " okay, prank night was a bust but we are accepting it and we are moving on."

Aisha was confused but she figured they were talking about the Klaus situation Bonnie told her the night before.

They all started walking into the school while Bonnie talked, " you're right. I mean why should I let the fact that my boyfriend is seeing the ghost of his dead girlfriends hinder this experience?".

Aisha raised her eyebrows at this new information before Bonnie said she'll fill her in later.

Caroline agreed, " Yes, and why should I let the fact that my boyfriend was turned into a hybrid put a damper on an otherwise fabulous day".

Aisha turned to Caroline, " wait who's your boyfriend?"

" Seriously Bonnie, you didn't tell her. Tylers my boyfriend Aisha",Caroline said . Bonnie just shrugged her shoulders.

Aisha was looking at Caroline like she was crazy, " Tyler's a hybrid, Chile they should've never gave him that ability".

Caroline laughed a little before Elena stopped, " Today's our anniversary. Technically, Stefan and I met on the first day of school last year."

They all looked at Elena, " yeah, you win".

Bonnie gave her an assuring look, " are you sure, you wanna be here?"

Elena looked at Bonnie, " I have to be here. I have to put it behind me. New year. New life."

Elena walked away while Aisha looked at both Bonnie and Caroline, " yeah, she ain't okay. I'm guessing she talking about Stefan?"

They both nod their head before Bonnie grabbed Aisha's hand ,saying goodbye to her friends, and dragging her to the office to get rolled in which didn't take long. Well 5 mins.

Aisha and Bonnie were now walking in the hallway to Bonnie's locker, luckily Aisha's locker was on the side of Bonnie's.

Jeremy walked up behind them, " So what? It's not cool to talk to juniors anymore?"

Aisha opened her locker putting her stuff in while Bonnie did the same, " Hey. Happy first day".

Jeremy looked down her, " you mad?"

Bonnie turned to him a little bit, " I'm not mad. I'm resigned to the fact I'm sharing space in our relationship with Anna and Vicki".

Aisha didn't want to stay but she wanted to listen so in her mind it was a hard battle but she choose to leave when she heard Jeremy say, " I haven't talked to Vicki in a while".

She slammed her locker shut startling Bonnie and Jeremy who waved at her but she just nodded at him before walking away to find her sisters.

She found them at their lockers, " So, have my sisters settled in?".

Trina turned to Aisha, " girl, they got me in AP classes like what the fuck? Who going to take these unnecessary classes that only give credit to colleges if you have a 3 or above."

Tamara shook her head, " To me, it's a waste of time and space. That's all".

Aisha shook her head laughing, " you'll do fine little sister you got this".

Aisha walked around the corner and seen Elena at her locker and decided to mess with her because it was fun.

Aisha was getting stares so she smiled gracefully while walking down the hallway to Elena, she heard the whispers about how pretty she was and how new she was.

She loved every bit of it even the hating ass motherfuckers.

Aisha was standing behind Elena listening to her conversation with someone named Damon.

" Why are you behind me?", Elena said while walking over to Caroline.

Aisha smiled widely, " oh to plan an everlasting demise on you Elena".

Elena rolled her eyes annoyed, " I forgot about the bonfire".

Caroline hyperventilated, " You have to go, it's our spirit squad event and it's sets the bar for the whole year. You should come too Aisha, sets you up for the upcoming year".

" Relax, Caroline. I'll be there", Elena said.

" Yeah and I'll be there just to eat s'mores", Aisha said while smiling at Caroline who looked relieved.

" Thank you. It's just that..", Caroline said before she got cut off by Tyler crashing his lips into hers.

Aisha was loving how slightly uncomfortable Elena was, it made her laugh which earned her a look from Elena.

Caroline touched her lips as Tyler looked around the group, " happy first day and long time no see Aisha, I remember when you were just a dwarf".

Aisha flipped him the bird before smiling, " I wasn't that fucking short, asshole".

Elena looked at his shirt, " is that blood?"

Aisha laughed while Caroline said, " Oh, my God!" Before shoving him inside the bathroom, Aisha walked in the bathroom too just to see what's about to happen.

" what's going on?", Tyler asked obviously not knowing what he did wrong.

Caroline hit Tyler in his shoulder, " Vampire 101. Don't wear your breakfast to school!"

Elena checked the stalls while Aisha checked herself in the mirror.

" chill out. It was a blood bag.", Tyler said while staring at Caroline.

Caroline looked at him, " from where?"

Tyler answered " Rebekah hooked me up"

Aisha saw how Caroline looked and knew it was over for him, " Rebekah? And what are you even talking to her for?"

" Klaus told her to keep a watch on me. Protect his new asset.", Tyler answered with amusement.

Elena got into Aisha's view making Aisha move her right back to where she was.

" His what? Why are you amused by this?", Caroline asked Tyler.

" I'm his first successful hybrid, Caroline. Don't you think that's the tiniest bit awesome?", Tyler said.

Aisha raised her eyebrow but saw where he was coming from "I mean if I'm someone else's success, I would celebrate too" she thought.

Caroline smiled sarcastically, " Oh, Wow! I cannot believe you just said that".

Elena looked between them before grabbing Aisha's arm, " So we're gonna go. Good luck."

Aisha yanked her hand from her on their way out the door, " Now why you had to drag me away it was getting goo-"

She watched Elena bump into a guy with brown hair and tall build, " Hello Elena and who might you be?"

Aisha was about to answer but Elena interrupted her, " She's none of your concern. What are you doing here?"

Aisha was annoyed by Elena because who the fuck was she to speak for her and who was this gorgeous man in front of her.

The man smirked at Aisha before looking down at Elena, " what do you mean? I'm going back to school. Go timberwolves!"

Aisha laughed a little surprised at his humor a little.

Elena furrowed her eyebrows, " What? Why?"

" Klaus wants me to keep an eye on you. I'm just doing what I'm told", The brunette hair man replied.

Aisha was going to walk to class when she saw Stefan grab Elena by her arm. She thought they were playing at first but then Elena said, " I said let go of me, Stefan".

Aisha finally got the answer to her question, so this was Stefan aka the ex of Elena Gilbert.

Aisha looked between the two letting Elena know from her eyebrows if she can attack attack Stefan. She could see that he was hurting her and she wasn't about to let that happen.

She may not like Elena but she couldn't let anything happen to her in front of her own eyes.

Then a middle age man with brown hair came up, " Let her go."

Stefan let her go smirking before pushing the middle aged man into the locker.

Aisha was ashamed to admit she was a little turned on by the way he manhandled him. Just a little.

Elena whispered surprisingly , " Stefan! Stop it."

Stefan looked back at Aisha smirking before looking at the guy  again, " You're not gonna wanna get in my way. You hear me?"

He smacked The man on the arm while The man just nodded.

Stefan walked backwards saying he will see them in history class but not before stoping at Aisha, " hope I get to see you in all of my classes".

Stefan pulled Aisha along grabbing her hand and walking with her down the hallway.

" I don't even know you and you're dragging me around already", Aisha said while yanking her hand from Stefan's.

Aisha wanted so bad to use her powers but she had to think about the people around her otherwise she would've melt his hand off.

" Hi, I'm Stefan Salvatore and you are?", Stefan said while kissing her hand. Mm a charmer. Cute.

"I'm Aisha Williams, why are you walking me to class or whatever this is",Aisha said while looking at Stefan.

" you're really pretty, you know that? What would you say if I get a taste", Stefan said trying to compel Aisha.

Aisha busted out laughing making Stefan furrow his brows, " Yeah no. I'm good unless you talking about eating something else then yeah other than that no. Find someone to play with Stefan."

" I don't understand how can you not be compelled?", Stefan said curiously.

" because I'm not human, sir have a nice day", Aisha said before the bell rung making her walk inside of history class.

Stefan walked in after Aisha looking down at a young boy in his seat, " you're in my seat". He smiled before sitting down, " hey you". Elena and Aisha were on either side of Stefan each holding different expressions.

Aisha sat on the other side of Stefan smirking while Elena was worried.

Aisha was looking around the classroom when she noticed that the middle age man named was Alaric. She could get used to seeing him or whatever.

Alaric turned to the class after writing AP American History. She was honestly tired of American History but she was American herself so it was mandatory.

" Welcome back, seniors. Let's, uh, turn our brains back on' starting with, uh, this country's original founders: the Native Americans".

A pretty British voice spoke up, " what about the Vikings?". Aisha looked up and thought she was beautiful. She had blonde hair, nice fashion sense, and a pretty accent.

Alaric answered back, " Well, there's no evidence that Viking explorers actually settled in the United States".

Aisha noticed the stares everybody was giving eachother and she was left out the loop.

Alaric questioned the blonde girl, " Who are you?"

The blonde girl answered, " My name's Rebekah. I'm new and history's my favorite subject"

Alaric looked over at Elena before looking over at Aisha, " I'm guessing you're new too. Who are you?"

" Oh me, I'm Aisha pronounced as I- ja and yes I'm new here. American history is very interesting, hope you not that sarcasm but go on, mister A", Aisha said smiling.

Alaric smirked a little before shaking his head going back to teaching his lesson while Stefan leaned over to whisper, " are you still going to tell me what you are? Are you like me? Are you a werewolf? Witch?"

Aisha smirked before whispering back a simple, " No".

After classes and lunch, Aisha and her family met up after school during football, cheerleading, and track try outs. Aisha wanted to play football but it was too many plays to memorize. So she stuck with track and sometimes cheerleading depending on the seasons.

Aisha was in track attire, she was thankful for her long legs.

Tamara and Tranice were doing cheerleading since that's their favorite sport while Bernice was doing track with Aisha.

" Has anybody seen Dana", one cheerleader said.

Tranice noticed a blond girl on the side of her speaking, " Sounds like you have an opening on the squad".

Both Caroline and Tamara turned towards the girl. Tamara and Tranice both can tell she was another vampire, so they was wary about her just a little bit.

Caroline looked at the other blonde girl, " what are you doing? Hey. Hey."

Rebekah got up to stand face to face with Caroline. Trina was loving this, a fight on her first day wheeww count her interested.

" you can't just come here and infiltrate all of our lives", Caroline said.

Rebekah replied snarky, " I'm only interested in yours. Your spunk, your popularity. Maybe even Your boyfriend".

Tee and Trina both looked smirked at each other reading each other minds.

You like her too huh?,Trina thought.
Yeah because she reminds me of Aisha, Tamara answered back.

"You ready to get smoked", Aisha said to her baby cousin.

" it's quite funny that you think you are about to win, I love the reach", Bee-Bee said smiling.

Both of their bodies were fit to run track, they just had a crazy amount of meat on their body, well Aisha did.

Bernice was skinny all around with a flat ass but she loved her flat ass. She thinks the whole world should love themselves but hey you can't make people see things they don't see.

They both got into the starter positions before they heard the whistle and took off around the football field making everybody look at them.

They were running for some time now but until the 4th lap, be-be could've won.

Be- be started off good running past Aisha before she slowed down just a few meters before the finish line on the 4 lap.

Aisha caught up to her because she started off at a steady pace not going too fast not going too slow. She finally made it past Bernice and made it to the finish line.

Tranice and Tamara were cheering on their family loudly, not having a care in the world.

Aisha's record was astonishing to the track coach, she never seen someone create their own record while breaking someone else's.  There were literally no records people have beaten in that school until now.

Nobody has ran like her in her eyes but nobody ran  like Bernice either so she wanted them both on her team. This is what she's been looking for.

" Alright, freshen up ladies and I will let you know next Wednesday who qualifies on the track team. It will be on the bulletin board where the other announcements are. Thank you for your time", Coach Kate stated.

Everyone cleared the field going to the showers while Bernice and Aisha stayed back for a little while longer.

" That's our sister and cousin everyone", Trina said smiling widely. Everyone went back to what they were doing except for Caroline who saw Tyler compelling the football coach.

They were stretching when Rebekah just broke out into cartwheels gaining attention amongst the track and football team.

Rebekah planted a spilt before smirking at Caroline and Tyler. Aisha was clapping and smiling while Bernice was drinking her water.

" Oh, my God!", Caroline said.

Tyler smirked, " Damn, girl's got moves".

Aisha was practicing her jogging when she saw Elena and hurried to catch up to her.

" Hello, Elena, you getting back fit or are you planning Klaus demise, basically training", Aisha said annoying Elena to the fullest.

Stefan caught up to Elena and Aisha and started jogging with them, " Look at you being all fit. Hey, you're going to the bonfire tonight and are you bringing Aisha? Sounds like fun, right?"

Elena rolled her eyes while looking at Aisha nodding her head, " seriously, Stefan leave me alone. Why don't you ask her for yourself?"

Elena turned around which caused Aisha to turn around and Stefan to run backwards.

Stefan ran backwards while looking at Aisha and Elena, " You think I'm annoying now? Wait till homecoming. Hey who you bringing by the way? I don't want to be weird. Are you bringing someone too A? Matter of fact would you like to go with me?"

Aisha liked the sound of her nickname coming out his mouth so she allowed him to continue, usually she would tell someone not to call her that.

If they aren't family, they shouldn't be saying it unless you saying the alphabet.

Elena bumped into a guy, Aisha was going to laugh but she seen what Stefan did to the guy.

The guy said sorry before Stefan pushed him down on the ground, " Watch it, dick!"

Aisha didn't mean to bust out laughing but it's the way Elena questioned him, " who are you?"

" I'm the guy who's been assigned to protect a human blood bag. I mean, no offense or anything",
Stefan said while looking at Elena.

Elena looked at him in a puzzled expression before walking away off the track field causing Stefan to hold out his arms, " What?"

Aisha smiled at Stefan, " I'm starting to like you, anti-hero, you're funny". Aisha walked away from Stefan getting ready to shower and go home.

_________________§__________________

Tamara and Tranice were staying in watching movies and talking with their friends from middle school.

Aisha and her sisters lived in mystic falls with their grandma until they were in eighth grade moving to Chicago to live with their dad.

So meeting/catching up with their old friends is what they wanted to do tonight and Aisha wasn't mad.

Aisha put curler rollers in her hair while having a face mask on her face. She set out her clothes for the bonfire.

She had on a white shirt with blue jeans and white Dr. Martens along with a plaid shirt around her waist.

She took the rollers out her hair and let it hang down. It was fluffy and cute. Like her actual hair just a little longer.

Aisha walked down the stairs to see her little sisters and their friends, " Alright everyone I'm going out. Don't answer the door unless it's me and please don't do anything I wouldn't. Oh, hey y'all I missed y'all but love you all"

Aisha walked out the house and got into the jeep driving to the bonfire.

When Aisha got there, she was walking around minding her own.

Rebekah was trying to fill her cup up when she saw Aisha walk pass her, " hey, you're Aisha right?"

Aisha smiled, " in the flesh. Why? What happen?"

Rebekah smiled, " oh, nothing just wanted to see you  and your pretty smile".

Aisha raised her eyebrow smirking while licking her lips slowly, " are you hitting on me Rebekah?".

Stefan walked up and took the cup from Rebekah, " you alright there?"

" I thought Tyler would be here", Rebekah replied. Aisha was going to walk away from Stefan and Rebekah when stefan stopped her by lacing his fingers with hers.

She couldn't help but look down at his hand in honest surprise and confusion.

"You're into Tyler now, huh? It's kind of fickle", Stefan said while looking at Rebekah still holding Aisha's hand rubbing his thumb over the surface of her hand.

" When you're will to give me the time of day again we'll talk. Until then, a girl has needs", Rebekah said.

He made a face making Aisha smile a little. Elena walked up to the group, " Excuse me".

Stefan let go of Aisha's hand quickly, " Elena, hi. What are you doing ?"

Elena poured herself a drink, " I'm having fun, Stefan. You have a problem with that?"

He tilt his head at her drinking strategy, " Alright, take it easy. We both know you're kind of a lightweight".

She coughs a little before saying, " really? You think I'm going to let a blood addict tell me how to drink?". Elena walked off but not before throwing the cup on the ground.

Aisha smirked, " well that's the Elena I know and wanted for years. Aim low always".

Rebekah took Aisha's hand in hers, " come on, teach me how to make s'mores".

" but we don't know each other", Aisha said while sitting next to her leaving space between them.

" Let's get to know each other besides I need a best mate around here", Rebekah said while turning the stick with the marshmallow on it over the fire.

" You are so lucky to meet a bitch like me because if I was like my other friends I wouldn't have given you a chance", Aisha said while mimicking Rebekah's same movement.

Aisha wanted to use her own fire just to make it easier but she couldn't because they were in public.

A raven haired man came and sat down in the middle of both Rebekah and Aisha.

" What? No friends your own age?", Rebekah snarled at the raven haired man.

" Who's your friend? Leave and never come back",Damon said trying to compel Aisha. This was her second time in one day being " compelled". She was sick of it.

He turned back to Rebekah, " like you can talk".

Damon noticed Aisha was still sitting there staring at him like he had 5 heads, " didn't I compel you? Who the hell are you? What the hell are you?"

Aisha mean mugged Damon, " One, that's rude and disrespectful to the both of us. Two, you don't got to say anything to me go on ahead and finish talking to Rebekah. I'm so tired of you damn vampires. No offense bekah."

Rebekah wanted to change the subject because she didn't want to have to put Damon out of his misery for upsetting her new best mate, " Is this supposed to be fun? I've been through ten of these."

Damon was interested in Aisha from the moment he saw her and heard about her from Alaric but this just took the icing on the cake.

Damon took the stick from Rebekah and took the burnt part off for her, " No, you're just looking at it all wrong. Look, it's a little rough on the outside. But on the inside... yum".

Rebekah bit into it while Damon licked his fingers and all Aisha could think about is being bi is the absolute world.

"Mmm. It's good.", Rebekah said to Damon.

"Yep", Damon said back.

They both turned to Aisha Damon being the first to speak, " I apologize for coming off wrong. Let's start over. I'm Damon Salvatore".

He picked up her hand and kissed it, " And you are?"

Aisha smirked before retracting her hand a little, " I'm Aisha Williams, nice to meet you blue blue".

"Already have an nickname, well that's a start", Damon said licking his lips at Aisha while she looked at the other students around them.

Elena was on the other side looking on in silence, Stefan walked up behind her, "what's that look?"

Elena signs, "what look?"

" Well, my brother's got his flirt on and... you're jealous", Stefan taunted.

Elena scoffs, " I'm not jealous. You're the one that's jealous Stefan".

Stefan smirks, " it's alright. Be jealous by all means. I'm sure Damon will be thrilled. And I, for one, have nothing to be jealous of. You on the other hand does."

Elena was tired of Stefan, " I'm not jealous, Stefan".

" Alright. That's my mistake", Stefan said.

Elena finished her drink and shook her head, " whatever. I'm out of here."

Aisha was watching the whole thing while Rebekah and Damon was still "flirting" with one another. She noticed how upset Elena was and didn't bother to question it. I mean it's Elena.

Aisha was looking for Bonnie when she heard Damon say to Rebekah, " can't believe you've never had one of these before". She was guessing they were talking about s'mores.

" Well, I've been in a casket for 90 years", Rebekah replied.

Aisha head suddenly started hurting badly. She couldn't even see right. She thought it was the liquor until she seen Damon, Alaric, Caroline, Elena, and Tyler in the classroom talking.

She was having her first vision about the past, she usually have visions about the future.

" we're forgetting a key player here. Rebekah? Wherever Stefan goes, the blonde ponytail tends to follow", Damon said to the group.

Elena turned to Damon, " which is why it's your job to keep her away."

Damon shrugged his shoulders, " How? She's an original. Last time I checked we're out of daggers".

" So then preoccupy her with your charm", Elena said.

Aisha opened her eyes and snapped her head to Rebekah and Damon.

Something in her told her to help Rebekah so she did.

Aisha moved her head to the side as Damon was still talking to her, she was demonstrating that Damon was on to something.

Aisha gave up and just said to read her lips, " Damon is planning something".

Rebekah caught on furrowing her eyebrows.

Rebekah looked him in the eyes, not compelling him, " Why are you being so nice to me? You hate me. You should be mean."

Damon was stuck a little because he noticed Rebekah was catching on, " Well, I could be mean if that's what you're into."

Rebekah stood up as Aisha raised her eyebrow, " you're distracting me. Why?"

Damon stood up, " just trying to be a good housemate".

Rebekah got closer to him, " There's never a fair fight between us, Damon".

Rebekah stabbed him in the stomach with a branch making him grunt and Aisha smile proudly, " Remember that. Thanks for the heads up Aisha."

Aisha smiled and winked at Rebekah before watching her walk away.

Damon sat right back down and Aisha was just staring at him, " Do you need any help? You look constipated."

" Why are you still here? I see annoyance run in the Bennett bloodline", Damon said taking the stick out.

" being a powerful bitch runs in the bloodline too so watch it", Aisha said while watching him crouch over her way.

" hey, how did you know what we were planning? How do we know we can even trust you? And what are you?",Damon said while looking at her watching her skin glow upon the fire.

Aisha stood up smiling, " that's for me to know Damon and I'm not a threat so don't worry about what I am. Consider me neutral in this battle y'all got going on. I'll tell you that I'm on my side always. Stay safe day".

Aisha walked off while Damon looked on wondering who is the real Aisha and why he haven't snapped your neck like he did other people who were annoying to him.

___________________§________________

Aisha called Bonnie to ask where she was at and if she's okay.

Aisha didn't like the answer Bonnie gave so she told her to meet her in the parking lot.

Bonnie told her what happen and Aisha suggested that they have a sleepover at Bonnie's house, aisha just had to get her clothes from her house.

Bonnie trailed Aisha to her house. They both got out and went in.

Aisha walked into a dark house and that made her put her guard up, " Bonnie do you hear the girls".

Bonnie shook her head no and they split up, Aisha went upstairs and Bonnie stayed downstairs.

Aisha walked slowly up the steps until she heard giggling and footsteps running, " Ayy, this isn't funny tee? Trina? Be-be? And the others".

The girls jumped out making Aisha use her ice power. They all was frozen in ice and Aisha was laughing hysterically.

She didn't feel like freezing them until she got her clothes running out the door telling Bonnie to hurry and go.

When they got in the car she unfroze them, which caused them to run out after them chasing the car a little.

Bonnie was laughing hard, " I needed this, Aisha thank you".

Aisha grabbed her hand that was steering wheel free, " No problem, b. I got you. I'm going to still beat Jeremy ass, just wait."

I wanted to try something new, so let's see how this goes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 5.2K 63
No one knows what happens when you die. It's a mystery that has always been. So when my time came, I accepted it with open arms. But as I entered my...
15.3K 839 26
[Book 2] Insatiable is when a desire is impossible to satisfy Or A perso...
35.5K 1.1K 33
Two princesses living their own lives, miles away from each other. The older daughter is being taken away from her own family even before she could...
7K 149 33
a girl struggling with the will to live and a man whose been taking peoples lives for 1000 years. who ever thought these opposites would attract. St...