Is It All A Myth?

By Hamdakath

He left me broken and I was left to mend the pieces together but not every shattered glass stays together if... More

Chap 1 : New Beginnings
Chap 2 : Him
Author's Note
Characters
Chap 3 : Eyes And The Ring
Chap 4: Nightmares
Chap 5 : The Call
Chap 7:Muddy Shoe Was It?
Chap 8 : Ugly Duckling
Chap 9 : School's Newspaper
Chap 10 : sparks And Burns
Chap 11 : Liam
Chap 12 : Guilt, Revenge And Heather
Chap 13 : The Wolf
Chap 14 : Color
Chap 15 : Partner In Crime
Chap 16 : Astrea
Chap 17 : Fate
Chap 18 : Mission Accomplished
Chap 19 : Marks And Secrets
Chap 20 : David
Chap 21 : Angry Idiots
Chap 22 : Revelations
Chap 23 : Cameron
Chap 24 : Mates And GreenPoodlesticks
Chap 25 : Blood And Past
Chap 26 : Jealousy Is A Bitch
Chap 27 : Daughter
chap 28 : Possesive Male Warning
Chap 29 : Drunken Actions And Cold Showers
Chap 30 : Food Thief
Chap 31 : Wattpad Addiction
Chap 32 : Dreams And Surprises
Chap 33: Truth Or Drink
Chap 34 : Long Walks And Firsts
chap 35 : Cookies And Tears
Chap 36 : Memory Lane
Chap 37: Smile
Chap 38:Racing Hearts
Chap 39:Keith
Chap 40:Sleep
Chap 41:Alpha
Chap 42:Ring
Chap 43:killed Me Inside
Chap 44:Alpha Knight
Chap 45:Keith And Hazel
46:Wolfsbane
47:confession And Heartbones
48:Sleeping Beauty
49:Stay
50: Epilogue

Chap 6: Surprise Visitor

69 2 2
By Hamdakath

I heard a few clicks, waking me up from my sweet sweet dreamland. I groaned and snuggled myself closer to the warmth which I assumed was a pillow.

But oh boy! Who would have thought I was so wrong. Blinking my eyes open I came face to face with none other than Adrian fucking Thompson.

Springing out of his hold, I smacked Roni and Em with a pillow who were busy taking our pictures.

Making Adrian pull my arm, tugging me towards him.

He just smiled at me though I could see the amusement in his eyes.

While I was gaping at him with my mouth open as his hands rested on my lower back and other behind my head. My face flushed as Roni and Em started squealing.

I grumbled hiding my face in Adrian's chest.

I wanna stay here forever.

“Aww you guys are goals” Em gushed snapping a poloroid of us before showing it to us.

Dang we look cute.

“Adorable” I heard Adrian mutter as he took the photo from Em's hand.

I looked up at him silently asking to what he was doing.

He just shrugged.

“Can you let go now Adrian?” I asked while taking in his sleeping form with his hair going everywhere,his eyes droopy making him look even more attractive.

“Cupcake, I'm not holding you” His raspy voice startled me as my cheeks burnt in embarrassment.

I scrambled up as Adrian clasped my hand tugging me forwards making my face come downwards to his.

He smiled at me.

Thump- skip-thump.

My heart did it again.

“Don't be embarrassed. If you want me to hold you I have no complaints what so ever” He said seriously but their was amusement lying in his eyes.

I glared at him taking my hand back.

I didn't glance back as roni md Em followed me to the kitchen.

Opening a water bottle I gulped it down as if I had been thirsty since days.

“So- you and my brother huh” Roni asked propping herself on the counter top.

I sighed as his face came in my mind.

I know I'm attracted to him but I can't let anything more happen.

“No nothing is going on between Adrian and me. Never will” I murmured as I tried to untangle my hair.

“Bit you guys are so cute together” Em pouted showing me the pictures she took.

“Amd you both like each other” Roni added as I shaked my head.

“I don't like him nor does he like me. It's been just a week since we've met” I spoke even though my heart was thinking differently then my mind.

“Dude. There is a thing called love at first sight” Roni exasperated flailing her arma dramatically.

I rolled my eyes at her antics.

Yeah love at first sight. What a bullshit.

“As much as you try to deny it Har we know you. And roni knows her brother. I've seen how you looked at him when you guys First met” Em, reasoned.

Shit my staring didn't go unnoticed by miss cupid here.

I groaned walking away.

“Run away all you like but when the day comes when I become your bridesmaid, I'll tell you I told you so” Roni dared as I gave her a wave over my head.

I entered the movie lounge seeing the guys sprawled over the couches.

Adrian had his hands under his head as he cooly looked at me. His eyes trying to solve me.

“Get ready boy's as soon as I'm down we are leaving for school.” I ordered as the gave me a mocking salute.

" yes ma'am" I heard Sebestian say as he throwed a pillow towards Noah's face which directly landed on Ronis face as she entered the lounge.

“You are so fucking going down dude” Roni threatened running after him as Sébastien ran around me out of here to god knows where with a wild Roni behind him.

“save me from the beast!” Sébastien shouted as Roni assaulted him with pillows.

I sighed at their childish behavior but a smile tugged at my lips.

Its so good to be here.

I glanced one last time at Adrian this time he had his eyes closed his shirt tugging up showcasing a long scar which started form his lower abdomen and upwards.

God what happened to him?

My eyes trailed up to see him gazing at me with a look.

I bit my lip turning around heading upstairs.

Why would I care if something happened to him? Yet I still felt the pain he would've felt because of that scar. Strange.

I entered my bathroom and took a quick shower. Entering my closet, pulling out a comfy outfit, not in the mood to go all badass.

I brushed my hair, pulling it into a messy bun. I applied lip balm and mascara, with one final look in the mirror I shut the door of my room and ascended down the stairs.

To my surprise they all were ready to go.

Harleys outfit :

Roni's outfit :

Em's outfit:

" alright, the journey towards hell shall begin." I said making Em raise her perfectly sleek eyebrow at me.

"Don't whine, it was your choice when you could've already been in college and let's not forget seeing hot guys. If I was you I would've chosen hot boys ahhh" Em said dramatically making me and Roni roll my eyes at her.

Thankfully the boys were outside and didn't hear her say that.

Roni grabbed my arm halting my movement.

"Har what happened in your abdomen? You know no one's gonna buy that bullshit". Roni spoke with a hard edge to her tone.

"Harley, babe you know you can trust us right?" Em spoke softly.

My stomach churned with guilt.

But they had to stay away.

"I know it's not that I don't trust you guys I didn't want you guys to get worried. I got it when I was walking towards my car after the fight with Sebestian. A guy came out of nowhere and stabbed me."

I said. It's true though but not entirely.
"Did you see who it was? " Em asked me sympathetically and gave me a bear hug.

I smiled at that.

I shook my head.
"come on the boys are gonna get suspicious".
I said while opening the door.

Getting out of the house I locked it.

"shotgun!!" I shouted, than sat in the passanger seat while adrian was in the drivers seat.

Sadly the ride towards hell was short, when we reached there whispers alreasy started making me annoyed.

I got out of the car, waving goodbye to the boys.

Taking my books from the locker, I went towards my english class, suprisingly I didn't hate this subject.

Flashback:
I was sitting at the back of my class in english doodling in my notebook already done with my work when the teacher entered the class with a boy.

He was oddly fimiliar, I couldn't really put my finger on it though. So I zoned out when the chair beside me was dragged and I heard that familiar terrifying voice.

" I see you still haven't done anything Bad, good girl" the voice said.

Making me slightly stumble from the chair, but he caught me.

If that would have happened some years ago I would've blushed bright red like snow whites apple.

But that was before, getting myself out of his grip, not wanting to show him any signs of how he still affected me.

I whispered "what the fuck are you doing here? and get your filthy hands fuckin of me".

"chill baby girl can't I come to see what's mine? "

Ryder said smirking at me but his eyes showing pure hatred.

I was terrified knowing he was back when he was one of the reasons I moved here but this time I'm not giving up, I trained for this.

When the class ended, I ran to the bathroom.

He didn't stop me. I turned back to see if he was still there, just hoping that maybe maybe I was just hallucinating.

I heard his voice again.

"I'll be back" with that he disappeared

Kicking open a bathroom stall, bile rose in my throat, I emptied the milk I drank in the morning.

I washed my face and walked out of the bathroom, contemplating whether I should bang my head on a wall or shoot Ryder between his eyes.

End of flashback.

It was the end of the day I was waiting for my friends on the bleachers. Ryder disappeared after the english class, I should've known he would have some connections inside.

" yo bitch! Why are you sulking?" Roni said while sitting beside me.

Em sat on my other side while the guys sat below us.

I hesitated first, because the guys were sitting there but they probably wouldn't understand what we are talking about.

With a big fat sigh I said.

" He's here"

With that both my friends looked at me in disbelieve, I motioned them to come closer thankfully the guys were busy talking about sports.

"He sat beside me in english, he said I was his and apperently he has some connections so he's free for now, I hope so. "

I said on the verge of breaking down,
Seeing this both of them pulled me up, taking the boys attention.

"don't come we have to do something see you guys later." Em said before they question anything.

Leaving no room for protest.

And yet again I felt a hard gaze, I turned towards Adrian, he was almost looking at me as if I was a piece of puzzle.

My breath caught in my throat as so many emotions passed in his eyes. I wanted his warmth to engulf me it gave me a sense on security.

But I can't rely on anyone again.

I turned my head the other way feeling uneasy under his gaze.

Walking out of the football field, they took me towards the auditorium.

I smiled at that, they know me so well.
I always sing when I'm in a bad mood, besides painting.

Pushing me towards the stage they sat on the seat and gave me a nod and thumbs up.

Not trying to brag or anything but I have a decent voice.

I started singing" you broke me first”

I heard claps and whoops when I was finished with the song, bowing down dramatically I jumped of the stage.

"Alright, I feel alot better, let's go I have a sleepover to host ". I said alreasy feeling better.

(I'm sorry if the days are mixed up but it's friday today).

Ah I love them.

Roni got a message from the boys that they will drop us off at my house than go to Noahs house.

"Alright let's get into matching pj's, then do the norm traditions" I said winking at them.

After changing into pj's, we started baking cookies for the movies.

"sooo , Em whats with you and Noah? " Roni said while wiggling her eyebrows.

"yeah, what happened he took you somewhere the other day, you better not have a secret relationship".

Em blushed and said.

"He umm said he liked me, can you believe it than he said he would like to take me on a date and he liked me for a long time now!! He actually almost made Stacy piss her pants as she tried to touch Noah while pushing me away.”

We both squealed excited for her.

"oh naive little Em, you are too oblivious ofcourse he likes you, you idiot" I said.

"Alright, let's bake those cookies".

After one batch of burned cookies, one batch of salty cookies, we finally exceeded in making them edible but it was better than nothing so we shrugged and started our movie marathon which consisted of three romance movies.

Each of them are our favorite movies. First we watched the notebook making our very own Niagara falls in my living room.

Then my movie came I chose holidate, the guy in it, is really hot. No kidding.
Roni chose the fault in our stars.

By the time we were done it was 9 pm. Meaning it was dare time. We give eachother dares that have to be completed or we have to lick a muddy shoe.

And I'm not kidding. Roni actually licked a Muddy shoe once when we dared her to kiss a guy.

"Let the games begin" I thought smirking evilly.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued, so what dares will the three of them do?

Next chapter would very be interesting!

~hamda

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 5.8K 38
"Please! Just stay the hell away from me!" I cried while snapping at him. "No! You are NOT going anywhere until you explain to me what the hell is g...
23.4M 638K 37
CAUTION CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT. "Say it, Allison," he said, his voice low as he trapped me against the rough wall. A shiver ran down my spine, his...
213K 5.8K 61
"I need you to be the put together one because I'm so fucked up. You've saved me." He whispers. "Carter, we saved each other." I mutter looking at hi...
2.3M 63.6K 42
"I need to talk to you Elly" "Why?!" "I know that you're my mate" I laughed sarcastically. "What?! Are you trying to make fun of me again like you di...