Taekook Oneshots

Av jeonadorbz

Different types of story in one book TOPkook BOTTOMtae (requests closed) #1 bottomtaehyung Mer

You Belong With Me
Jk
Say What...?
-Suggestions-
'milkies'
You Are My Sunshine
Little Do You Know
Heart Will Go On
I Trusted You
Full Control
Mydol
I Like You So Much, You'll Know It
Dance Night
My Sister's Bestfriend
5 Reasons Why I'm Sorry
My Daddy, Mr. Jeon
Dangerous
7 Minutes With Him
A Cupid's Love
Hero In Love (pt. 1)
Hero In Love (pt. 2)
My Biggest Fanboy
My Years With You
My Crush Is A Teacher
Rewrite The Stars
The Masked Man
My Tsundere
Scenery
Spiderkook
Band Club
Princess Don't Cry
Challenge Accepted
Rhythm Of Our Hearts
Finally Found You
Shy
Never Not
Within You
My Right Hand Man
I'm A Omega
My Favorite Regular
King's Royal Assistant
King's Royal Assistant Pt. 2
I'm A Omega Pt. 2
Song
A Broken Soulmate
Song Pt. 2
Your Eyes Tell
Annyeong
Trouble
Trouble Pt. 2
In Need For Attention
The Secret Is Out
I Wish I Were Heather
You Are My Heather PT. 2
Be Proud
Rivals

Rivals PT. 2

4.3K 167 25
Av jeonadorbz

*knock knock knock*

Jimin knocked the door and peeked in jungkook's room. Ever since Jungkook found out about the arcade, he decided to check on tae in the hospital but he never found him.

Someone explained that he went to the states and will never be coming back for work purposes. Since he thought he was such a dickhead, he stayed in his apartment for weeks now, thinking how horrable he is.

His friends are now worried about him. They sometimes take turns to check if he's okay.

"kook?" Jungkook didn't respond, jimin sighed and sat beside jungkook's bed.

"kook, we can't help you if you won't tell us, I know it's personal but we want to help you. We don't want to see you in this state" jimin said, jungkook's back facing him.

Jimin thought is useless, he gives up. They tried to talk him out but he wouldn't tell them. He sighed and stood up, he was about to walk out until Jungkook spoke up.

"he left me..." jimin looked back "what?"

"tae left me" jimin went back and sat beside jungkook's bed again. Jungkook looked at jimin, you can see his eye bugs. Jimin is so worried.

"is it something about the past?" Jungkook nodded.

"back then....

Flashback

Eversince Jungkook was a kid, nobody likes him. They even called him a 'gamer freak' because he always freak out when someone ruins his plays.

That made him really lonely and decided to ignore him. He also decided to not be friends with anyone and play games on his own.

But sometimes he's bored because the multiplayer games he liked to play are boring without someone.

Until 'that' guy came. The boy introduced himself as Kim taehyung, Jungkook thought he's a weird kid. Asking Jungkook to be friends with him kinda annoyed him.

He tried to ignore him but he kept on coming back and won't stop asking Jungkook to be his friend. Until Jungkook decided to make a bet.

"if you beat my highest score, I'll be your friend" tae's face lightened up, agreeing immediately to jungkook's bet.

Jungkook had high expectations cause tae always watch Jungkook play.

"really? You scored only five? It's the most easiest game!" tae looked down, embarrassed.

"I-I don't know how t-to use the c-controls" Jungkook sighed, he thought tae's state is weak and fragile.

"fine I'll teach you, but I'm only saying it once" tae got lightened up again, Jungkook thought if he has mood swings or something.

Then days, weeks, months, years has passed tae finally beats jungkook's highest score. The both of them are currently 14 years old.

They're bonds have become closer and closer to each other. So close that someone might thought they are in a relationship.

"HAHA did you see that?! I finally beat you!" tae said happily, jumping around.

"mhm yeah, it took you years to beat my score" tae scoffed and glared at him.

"anyway, since you won the bet, you're now my friend" tae pouted.

"but I'm already your friend since day 3" tae sulked making Jungkook chuckle.

"then you have another bet in mind? If you beat my highest score again, I'll do whatever you want" tae nodded eagerly.

"you will grant ANY thing I say??" Jungkook raised an eyebrow cause tae is so hyped about it, he nodded.

"that's what I said, but only if you beat the highest score from the hardest game here in the arcade" Jungkook smirked, thinking that tae will disagree.

"deal! If I win, you will accept in becoming my boyfriend" Jungkook looked at him with wide eyes.

"WHA-"

"deal! hehe" tae started playing the hardest game in the arcade.

"y-you're gay??" Jungkook asked, he's jungshooked

"yeah why? Are you that homo kind of person?" you can hear the sadness in tae's voice while playing the game.

"*coff* of course not, of course not" tae smiled and giggled saying that he's glad.

Jungkook stared at him while he's playing the game. He's still shook that tae suddenly came out so suddenly. I mean he doesn't mind him being gay. Tae lost the game and looked at Jungkook

"is my wish okay? Or is it too much to ask?" tae made those eyes which made Jungkook weak.

He coffed and looked away "do what you want" tae smiled and continue playing.

Then the days continue, Jungkook doesnt feel awkward which made tae happy. It continues tae losing and Jungkook teasing him.

Also his feelings for tae grew and grew that he wondered what his sexuality really was.

Everything changes when they finally turned 15. Jungkook is on his way to the arcade when he saw tae with someone. He hid and peeked to see what's happening.

It's someone around their age. Tae looks somewhat dissapointed and was about to cry. Then he saw the both of them went in the car and drove off.

It made Jungkook confused at first but he shrugged it off and went to the arcade. He waited at the arcade waiting for him.

It's night now and tae hasn't arrived. Jungkook sighed and thought they went somewhere important. His family is rich anyway.

The next days he waited, and waited, and waited, until he saw a note at one of the machines. He grabbed it and read it. It says...

I'm sorry

That's all it says in the note. Jungkook started shaking, he then ran to go at tae's house. He knocked on the door as he called tae's name.

No response

Jungkook opened the door and saw the house is empty. He started panicking, he looked around the house while shouting tae's name.

He looked at tae's room and there's nothing. He fell on his knees as he clenched the note in his hand. Tears falling from his eyes.

His heart hurts

He's mad

He's mad that tae didn't say anything and just left, It breaks him. After all the years they have been together, he started to catch this weird feelings...yet he just left without saying a thing.

But he still believed that he'll come back. So his goal now is to buy the arcade. Maybe someday tae will come back for him.

So he waited for years, and he finally bought the arcade. He waited again, when he turned 20 the day tae came back.

He's happy and relieved that he came back but he is still mad that he just left without saying anything. He doesn't want to admit it but...

He missed him so much

But...

"tae!" tae looked at him and Jungkook froze. His expression is different, he looks more serious now.

"are you jeon Jungkook?" tae asked making Jungkook confused. He thought tae would recognize him.

"yeah it's me! Don't you remember?" Jungkook can't tell what tae is feeling, he's expressionless.

Tae then showed a contract in front of Jungkook. He looked at him confused.

"I would like to buy this arcade"

He changed.

Jungkook's hatred started to grow more and more until he wished he would get out his life.

End of flashback

Jimin felt like crying after hearing their past. Jimin now understands why Jungkook is so broken.

"I'm so sorry Jungkook..."

"its not your fault, here I thought he actually forgot about me" Jungkook felt his tears now coming out.

Jimin immediately hugged him for comfort. Jungkook crying on jimin's shoulder.

"i want to d-deny it but I-I miss h-him" jimin patted his back, calming him down.

"don't be sad, it's okay to miss someone you love, he'll come back here. I know in my guts that he'll come back for you" jungkook is slowly calming down.

They broke the hug, jimin suddenly grabbing jungkook's face, squishing it.

"and don't stay here forever idiot, the guys missed you. They also missed trying to beat your high score" jimin let's go, Jungkook chuckled.

"alright"

_____

He finally went out his home, he thought its been so long since he went out.  He decided to look at the arcade before hanging out with the guys. He also imagined that tae will be back. He wants to apologise.

He also suddenly thought he started to get fat.

'i'll go to the gym someday'

He yawned and then saw the door is open. He got confused and worried that someone have stolen something while he's gone.

He checked and heard a machine playing. He looked and saw a too familiar looking back.

The machine, that the familiar man is playing, shows that he beats jungkook's highest score. The man looked at Jungkook and he knew it, its him...

The person he's been waiting...

"your rival is back" he smiled.

"is the bet still valid?"

Jungkook chuckled "yeah..."

"it is"

________

Heyy its been so long!
Sorry if I took long to update but I hope you liked the part 2.

I made the ending like that because I want it to be open ending. The next scenes will be your imagination so it's all up to you :)

For those who doesn't know open ending "In an open-ended story or narrative, the reader is left to draw her/his conclusions from what is presented to her/him"

Idk if the ending is actually open ended but yeah, feel free to draw the conclusions on your own :)

I hope you enjoyed it!

I will also announce that I will put my new book on hold for now because I decided to make a webtoon!

I hope you'll support it soon :)

Again thank u for reading and have a nice day!

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

3.6K 176 5
a bunch of Taekook oneshot collection....may be twoshots too...😁😁😜 theme of the story can be varies from love , fluff, angst, dark theme...and mor...
211K 7.5K 25
Compilation of stories I randomly think about TaeKook. TaeKook One Shots Top Kook Bottom Tae
6.5K 194 5
ONLY TOP TAEHYUNG AND BOTTOM JUNGKOOK ONE-SHOTS