amor na máfia

By JosieS11

Book one in the Ricci Men. Lara is an innocent girl in his eyes but neither of them knew that she wasn't that... More

Part one: Chapter 1-Introductions
Chapter 2-sorvete
Chapter 3-festa
Chapter 4- Strano
Chapter 5-flores
Chapter 6-Jantar
Chapter 7- Parque
Chapter 8-Pior encontro
Chapter 9-Folga
Chapter 10-Encontro
Chapter 11-Controllo dei precedenti
Chapter 12- O sucesso
Chapter 13-Dramática
Chapter 14-Abuso
Chapter 15-Incazzata
Chapter 16-Dia das Bruxas
Chapter 17- Namorado
Chapter 18-Pranzo
Chapter 19-Doente
Chapter 20-Chamadas noturnas
Chapter 21-Melhor
Chapter 22-Tempestade
Chapter 23- Abraços
Chapter 24- Feira de diversões
Chapter 25- Pernoitar
Chapter 26- James
Chapter 27- Emozioni
Chapter 28- Ação de graças
Chapter 29- Forte
Chapter 30- Banho
Chapter 31- Tchau
Chapter 32- Os Pais
Chapter 33- Você Está?
Chapter 34- Dormire
Chapter 35- Primeira Vez
Chapter 36- Doccia
Chapter 37- Eu te amo
Chapter 38- Raiva
Chapter 39- Sexo
Chapter 40- Queda de energia
Chapter 41- Mentirosa?
Chapter 42- Rabbia
Chapter 43- Seis dias
Chapter 44- Depois de
Chapter 45- Natal
Chapter 46- Tchau Nova York
Part 2: Chapter 1- new characters
Chapter 2- Vida Nova
Chapter 3- Cresciuto
Chapter 4- Dia De Piscina
Chapter 5- Acessórios
Chapter 6- Preparação
Chapter 7- Baile
Chapter 8- O Incómodo
Chapter 9- A Direita
Chapter 10- Hurt
Chapter 11- Traidora
Chapter 12- Pavor
Chapter 13- Adoção
Chapter 14- Invasão
Chapter 15- De volta pra você
Chapter 16- Não se foi mais
Chapter 17- Estresse pós-traumático
Chapter 18- Pai
Chapter 19- O Pesadelo
Chapter 20- Chamada Telefónica
Chapter 21- Sequestrada
Chapter 22- A Descer
Chapter 23- Eu lembro
Chapter 24- Seguida
Chapter 25- Melhor amiga
Chapter 27- A corrida em
Chapter 28- Armas
Chapter 29- Brasil caiu
Chapter 30- Uma forma de dor
Chapter 31- Diverso
Chapter 32- Guerra
Chapter 33- Casa segura
Chapter 34- O Acordo
Chapter 35- A Conversa
Chapter 36- Grata
Chapter 37- Preparando
Chapter 38- Tchau
EPILOGUE
Extra chapter 1
Extra chapter 2
Extra chapter 3
Extra chapter 4
Extra chapter 5

Chapter 26- Juntos novamente

4.8K 107 8
By JosieS11

By the time we had gotten back to the house Alannah had fallen to sleep. I get out if the Car but Jax beats me to Alannah's seat. He then carries her up to her room with me following behind him.

"You go get ready and I'll get her into bed." He says and I nod.

I walk into my room and straight away choose out an outfit to wear for tonight. I choose out some black trousers with a matching jacket. But before I put the jacket on I put a caramel shade t-shirt on underneath.

I quickly make sure my hair and makeup was okay before putting on my black Saint Laurent heels along with my necklace and grabbed my bag.

I sprayed my perfume and looked over myself in the mirror.

"You ready?" Jax asks knocking on the door.

"Mhm." I respond and he opens the door to look at me.

"I'll be there with you. She can't say anything that won't put her in extreme pain." He says holding his hand out.

I look down at his hand and place my hand in his before heading to the car.

The car ride was silent except for the drowned out music that was playing.

We arrived at the warehouse and a chill ran down my spine. Before I knew it the door opened and I looked to Jax. I hadn't even realised that he had got out of the car.

"Are you sure you want to do this? I can take you home." He says and I look over the warehouse again.

"I'm sure." I say and be nods. I need to do this.

I follow Jax as we first go to his office. The warehouse wasn't exactly crawling with people like it normally is in the morning.

"Good evening." Gio says cheerfully as we walk into his office.

"Shut up Gio." Jax and takes his regular seat leaving me to sit next to Matteo.

"Today's a good day we get to torture people." Gio says and my eyes widen and me and Matteo look at each other.

"You fucking weirdo. You sound like Rocco." Matteo says making me laugh.

"Anyway." Jax says looking up from his laptop.

"Your mother was put in a separate room from the rest. We think she'll be the easiest to break." Jax says and I nod.

"We think you'll be the one to break her." Gio says and Jax glares at him.

"Do I have to go down there?" I ask playing with my thumbs leaving Gio and Jax to exchange looks.

"Its um not ideal, it uh like. It's like--"

"like what happened with me." I say looking up to Gio as Jax nudges him.

"Look she isn't where you were. The basement has sort of been renovated into cells."  He says and I sigh and stand up.

"Let's just get this out of the way." I say and they stand up and I follow them down to the basement.

As soon as the door opened all that could be heard was slight whimpers. I take a deep breath and follow behind Jax. I grab on to his hand as these stairs were far from safe.

I look across the basement to see women chained to walls. I stand and stared for a little when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I kept staring as I got directed to a cell.

"Melaine we have a little vistor for you." Gio says and she looks up to us.

"Lara?" She questions in shock.

"Hello mother." I say and she takes what sounds like a breath of relief.

"Lara you have to help me." She says and I furrow my eyebrows.

"You what?" I ask and she nods.

"I'm innocent Lara I promise." She says and I roll my eyes.

"They're going to kill me Lara. You don't hate me that much do you." She says and I sigh.

"First I need you to explain to me what you were doing hosting up a bunch of people who were trying to hurt us."  I say and she furrows her eyebrows.

"Lara it's a long story but if you help me get out I'll tell you." She says and I run a hand down my face as I start to get agitated now. She's lying.

"Just tell me for god sake!" I say and she sighs.

"I had an affair, that's why your father left." She admits and I roll my eyes.

"I know this." I say and she looks at me confused. "I live with my father now." I say and her eyes widen.

"No Lara you don't understand his lifestyle, it's going to get you killed." She says and I roll my eyes.

"You can't act like you care now." I say annoyed.

"I had an affair with this Russian man. He um left when I got pregnant and thought I aborted it. I hate her but I couldn't do that Lara." She says and I could feel the anger radiating off of Jax.

"He came to me at the end of July and threatened me. I put them all I had to Lara. I had no choice.'' She says.

"Your lying." Gio says in a cocky tone behind us.

"So what if I am? Lara wouldn't let you guys kill me." She says and just as Gio steps forward I turn around and glare at him making him stay where he was.

I take a step forward closer to my mother. "You're going to tell me the truth or so help me god I'll be the one to  put the bullet in your head myself." I say in an angry tone.

"You wouldn't." My mother says as I step back beside Jax.

"Wouldn't I?" I ask and pull Jax's gun from his belt and aiming for her head. "Try me." I say and cock the gun.

"Okay fine." She says but I don't take the gun away from her head.

"I didn't know you were involved in this Lara I swear." She says.

"I knew about Alannah that's it but I didn't think you were involved I didn't even think you were stupid enough to get involved in this." She says making me roll my eyes.

"You do realise she has a gun at your head yeah?" Gio asks making her scoff.

"She isn't going to hurt me."

I shoot her shoulder and lean into her face. I'll be back down in an hour or two hopefully you've decided to tell the truth." I say handing Jax back his gun and walking back up to their office.

I wait outside the door because you need the key pad code to get in, which I didn't know.

The boys eventually came and we went into the office. "That was so bad ass and to your own mom!" Gio says as he sits in his chair.

"Thanks, I guess." I say pulling out my phone to text Amara and see if Alannah was alright.

"I just didn't expect that from you." Gio says and I nod my head slowly.

When I felt calmer we went back down to the basement where I went straight to my moms cell.

"Back for more?'' She questions making me scoff.

"Only the truth." I say and Jax puts his hand on my shoulder.

"Fine you want the truth. I was angry. I still am angry that you left me. I was left on my own for about a year, you're exactly like your father you just left!" She shouts and Jax squeezes my shoulder.

"You screwed up my whole life. I was supposed to move away with James for college." I shout at her.

"You made up some lie about how you couldn't afford for me to go which is clearly a lie. You're a cardio surgeon obviously you can afford it. You weren't exactly paying for anything for Alannah at all. You neglected her and because you did that I became a mother at 16! I'm supposed to be getting ready to go for my last year of college but I can't because I'm still cleaning up your mess. It's all I've ever done and it's all I know."  I shout and Jax moved his arm from my shoulder to my forearm.

"Honestly if you can't take care of your kids what was the point in having them?" I ask and turn to face Gio and Matteo to calm down.

"You've been manipulated Lara, it's all your fathers doing." She says calmly making me spin on my heels.

"No. He doesn't know about half the stuff I had to do once he left because as soon as he walked out of them doors its suddenly like I was the parent and you were the child. No one knows because I kept it all to myself. So now you're going to tell me the truth because it's the least I deserve." I shout again.

"There isn't much to it." She says not even daring to look at me.

"The part about being with Dmitri is true. He came to the hospital last December where I was healing from the wounds your friends put me through. He told me how he was going to get Alannah and kill her infront of you and you know how I feel about her. So once they came back from Brazil they stayed in our house.'' She says.

"Does he know?" Jax asks but she didn't look up at us.

"Look at me when I talk to you." He shouts causing her to look up.

"Know what?" She asks.

"Alannah is Dmitri's?" He asks.

"No he thought I had an abortion." She says and he takes a breath of relief.

"Anything else we should know?" He asks and she glances at me.

"They have access to Lara's trust fund." She says and my eyes widen.

"You what?" I shout and she sighs.

"He has a bunch of Lara's ID as well." She says and I run a hand down my face.

"Anything else?" Jax asks and she shakes her head no.

"Kill her." I say and walk past Jax.

"Lara." She says and I turn around to her. "I am sorry." She says and I just roll my eyes and head up to Jax's office with Matteo.

I'm sure she's real sorry.

We sat in there in silence as we didn't really know what to say.

"I'm sorry about your mom. She's a bitch. No one deserved the life she gave you." Matteo says and I smile softly at him.

"Do you want me to take me home?" He asks and I nod. We head out of the office when Jax catches us.

"Where are you going?" Jax asks.

"I was going to take her home." Matteo says.

"We need to talk first." He says so we head back into his office.

"What do you want to do about your trust fund." Jax asks and I furrow my eyebrows.

"There isn't much I can do, I can't access it till I'm 21 which is in May. But by then they would have already taken it." I say sighing.

"Um I'll sort this out then. Matteo take her home." Jax says and Matteo nods.

"Theres no point trying to save it Jax." I say before following Matteo out of the office.

When I got back I went to my room and took my makeup off. I put my hair in a bun and got ready for bed.

I go into Alannah's room and check on her and she seemed to be fine. I went into Jax's room and sat on his bed and waited for him to come back home.

"I could get used to this." Jax says making me turn my attention to Jax.

I smile softly at him and he heads over to his desk in his room and places down a file or two.

"Jax can we talk?" I ask and he looks up to me and nods.

"Let me get out of this suit." He says and I nod.

He climbs into his bed beside me noticing that I indeed was on my side of the bed.

"What's up?" He asks holding my hand.

"I'm ready to talk." I say and he furrows his eyebrows in confusion. "About when we slept together." I say and he nods slowly.

"Well uh did you like it?" He asks and I nod whilst playing with out hands.

"Where does it leave us? It has really confused me because since that night you've acted more kinder then what you were before and since you've been back in New York.... I'm just confused." He says and I nod.

"Well uh you know I love you right?" I ask and he nods.

"Well at first I was so confused and scared because I thought that getting back with you would make me look stupid." I admit and he furrows his eyebrows.

"I spoke with Amara and she told me there was no harm in trying and funny enough James said the same thing." I say and he smiles at me softly.

"So I want to try this again. Before there was so many things inbetween us and I just want to try again because I don't think I'll ever love someone the way I love you." I say and a smile spreads across his face.

He takes his hands from mine and cups my cheeks.

"I've been waiting so long to hear you say them words." He says and I smile.

He leans in and for what felt like the longest time his lips connected with mine.

Jax hasn't kissed my lips in such a long time, he always seems to kiss my forehead or cheek but never my lips.

I wrap my arms around the back of his neck as he hovers over me as we make out.

He pulls away and literally lies on top of me which makes me laugh. He keeps his head on my chest whilst I just play with his hair.

His phone starts ringing which causes him to groan.

"Who is it?" He asks and I check his phone to see Gio's caller ID.

"Gio." I say and he just rolls his eyes.

"If its important he'll come here." He says and I roll my eyes playfully and place a gentle kiss to his head as he starts to fall asleep in my arms.

The door flings open to reveal a very confused Gio.

"Fuck off Gio." Jax says making Gio roll his eyes. Gio walks over to the bed and gets in on Jax's side of the bed.

"I just wanted to tell you that it's done." Gio says and I look next to me to Gio.

"And that couldn't of waited no?" Jax asks against my chest.

"Not really." Gio says causing me to laugh.

"Gio get off of my bed." Jax says.

"No." Gio says and Jax sits up and pushes Gio onto the floor.

"I just wanted to ask if you two were back together now?" Gio asks as I lie down properly on the bed.

"Yes now fuck off." Jax says lying down beside me.

The biggest smile wipes across Gio's face as he leaves. Jax gets out of bed and switches the light off before coming back into bed.

Jax lies down with his head on my chest and fell asleep as I played with his hair. I did end up falling asleep with Jax but it took a little longer, especially after the events from the warehouse.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 3.2K 42
♡Camryn Miller thought a lot of things. She thought Her boss hated her, she thought she hated her boss, little did she know that everything she thoug...
221K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
186K 6.9K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"