The Mafia's Lost Fallen Angel

By _BxckyBxrnes_

Alisha Lilith Black. Intimidating. Ruthless. Killer. Deadly. Mysterious. The Dev... More

𝖂𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖘
𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊
𝕺𝖓𝖊
𝕿𝖜𝖔
𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗
𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊
𝕾𝖎𝖝
𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓
ℌ𝖔𝖚𝖘𝖊 𝕿𝖔𝖚𝖗
𝕿𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖔𝖔𝖘
𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙
𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊
𝕿𝖊𝖓
𝕰𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓
𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊
𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓
𝕱𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓
𝕾𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓
𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓
𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓
𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓
𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞
𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕺𝖓𝖊
𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕿𝖜𝖔
𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖘 2
𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗
𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊
𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕾𝖎𝖝
𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓
𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙
𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊
𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞
𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕺𝖓𝖊
𝖁𝖊𝖗𝖞 𝖁𝖊𝖗𝖞 𝕴𝖒𝖕𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖆𝖓𝖙. 𝕻𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝕽𝖊𝖆𝖉.
𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕿𝖜𝖔
𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗
𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊
𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕾𝖎𝖝
𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓
𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙
𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊
𝕭𝖎𝖌 𝕼𝖚𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓. 𝕻𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖉.
𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞
𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕺𝖓𝖊
𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕿𝖜𝖔

𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

6.9K 175 73
By _BxckyBxrnes_

XAVIER'S POV

As soon as the guy finished telling the information we gasped. I was feeling a mixture of shock and anger and the boys looked mostly shocked, especially Xander but Alisha? She was calm, but her eyes showed a different story. As much as she tried to hide her emotion I could see she was feeling shocked, worried, disappointed, hurt, guilty, and mostly angry. The guy excused himself and left.

"Get up. We are leaving. Now." She said in a dark tone and got up.

We all got up and went after her. Arriving down she didn't waste any time and hopped on her bike and sped off. I went to the car's driver's seat and got in quickly with the boys following me. I drove fast after her and we arrived at her house. She quickly got up from her bike and went inside, not sparing us a glance. We followed after her and we ended up taking the stairs to the 3rd floor. I ran after her and she got in Amara's room. As we opened the door to her room Alisha went straight to Amara and hugged her tight. She told her about us being half-siblings and a contained amount of information, being careful to not overwhelm her too much.

"I'm sorry. I am so sorry Ams. I promise you no one will ever hurt you again." She said to Amara in a low voice.

ALISHA'S POV

I saw Xander was looking at us teary-eyed but was trying to hide it.  I opened an arm and he immediately joined the hug. I looked at my brothers. They all had glossy eyes while watching them but looked away when I saw them. I suddenly felt kinda guilty. I am not the only one who learned that our birth giver tried to kill us. Ok. I am giving them a chance. I know I will regret this but fuck it.

"Are you guys waiting for an invitation?" I said with a lifted brow and they rushed into the group hug.

I hugged all of them with all the strength I could muster as they all hugged back. Even if I may not admit it out loud I missed them more than I could imagine.

After we broke the group hug I let go of them and went to Angelo and Noah. I kissed their foreheads and let them sleep.

"Mar and Xander, you look after the boys. If you need anything tell the guards or one of the maids. We will be back soon." I said and they nodded.

"Ok Al, be safe please." Said Amara as I was about to leave.

"I will Mar." I said and left. (Btw Mar is Amara's nickname)

"Wait here. I will go change quickly." I said and went to the 5th floor. 

I went into the closet and picked an all-black outfit with a pair of black stiletto heels.

I took a few knives, put 2 guns in my waistband, and got out of my room. I got in the elevator to the 1st floor where the boys were waiting.

"We aren't going to need cars for this. We will be going just close by." I said with a smirk, thinking about everything I am going to do.

The boys nodded, looking unsure while Luis looked worried and a bit scared. I just stepped forward and walked out of the door. I took out my phone and called one of my men that was a guard around Aurora's house.

"What can I do for you boss?"

"Take the others and leave the property. Hide somewhere. If you hear a whistle come in immediately." I said and hung up.

After a few minutes, there was not a single guard around her house and they were hidden around. I started walking towards her house with the boys behind me. As I reached the front door I motioned for the boys to stay a little behind so she wouldn't see them right away. I knocked and waited. After a minute or two, the door opened and Aurora smiled. When she saw who it was she paled but still put a fake smile on her face.

It is taking me every single ounce of self restrain and patience I have in me not to lift her in the air by the throat or take one of my knives and slaughter the shit out of her.

She jumped into my arms and started hugging me.

"Omg girl, I missed you so much! Why did you come home so early? You said you would be on vacation for a week or two." She said as I hugged her back, my hands trying not to 'accidentally' rip her hair out of her skull.

"Yeah, it was a quick change of plans." I said after we broke the hug.

"Well, I am glad you came back! Get inside." She said and skipped to her living room, acting happy.

Oh, but you will not be glad I am here one bit in a few minutes sweetheart.

"So how was your vacation? Did you have fun, where were you? You said it was somewhere cold. Why didn't you stay there more?" She said asking eagerly, trying to learn about what I did, probably to report it to the birth giver later.

'Oh hun, if only you knew that from that vacation your dear father is dead in a ditch.' My subconscious said and I tried not to smirk or snicker.

"Is Tony here? I want to tell you both." I said and she nodded, screaming Tony's name as he came down the stairs and gave me a hug while smiling. I faked a smile and hugged him back. I don't know if he is working with his wife to try and kill me but I will learn that later when they are sitting in a cell in my basement.

While Tony kissed her I sent a message to Luis to get the boys and enter the house discreetly. Since they are sitting with their backs turned to the door it will be a whole lot easier.

"I went to Russia to kill Vadim Petrova and his entire Mafia." I said leaning into my chair, my smirk clear as day on my face.

I saw Aurora pale even more. Is she going to turn into a vampire? Find out in the next episode of Dragon Ball Z.

Jk, jk.

"W-wait didn't you say you would only k-kill the Russians that w-were attending the ball?" She said stuttering.

"Well, yeah. That was the original plan but I said Fuck it, why not? Oh, I also got a little help from the Italian Mafia." I said and she paled even more if that was even possible.

"W-wait, a-aren't the I-Italians your bi-biological family? Y-you said you hated them." 

I love messing with people's minds. It's honestly so fun toying them until they die.

"Well, I did. But we had the same goal. Destroying the Russian Mafia and killing Vadim Petrova."

The little color she had was drained from her face the moment I said that. Before she spoke I continued.

"I went in there and murdered everyone in my way. I took Vadim with me back here, and while torturing me I found out some very interesting information.  I tortured him in a very gore way. I beat the shit out of him, I cut every part of his back with a razorblade whip, and a lot more. My favorite part was the way I killed him. I ripped his heart out, still feeling the warm blood dripping down my hand and the last beats it ever gave. I also found Noah and Angelo there Aurora and it was very surprising because before 2 days before the ball they were still in New York. It's a shame that I know who did it, isn't it Aurora Moretti Kovalenko Petrova?"

She quickly got up and tried to escape but it was already too late. My brothers and Luis already had blocked her way out. I pulled her hair back and covered her mouth with a cloth filled with chloroform while Luis did the same with Tony. I whistled and the guards came in quickly. I told them to take the drugged people to my basement.

I left their house and went straight to mine. Going upstairs I took the red contacts and the black bandana and went to the garage. I took the keys to a black Ferrari LaFerrari and drove off, knowing the boys are still behind me.

I drove fastly to the hidden race track. As soon as people saw my license plate they spread out of the way for my car to pass. I stopped at the start of the race track and put on my red contacts and black bandana to cover my face. I saw that next to me was a black Audi R8. The driver rolled down his window and waved at the people as they cheered.  My windows were all blacked out so no one could see me.  I rolled down my window and saluted the audience with two fingers as they roared in cheers. 

(Play song now.)

A girl in a skimpy outfit went in front of us with a gun in hand.

"THREE"

 I revved the engine as the car roared and the audience cheered in anticipation.

"TWO"

The adrenaline was filling my veins.

"ONE" she yelled and shot the air as I pressed it.

I could see the guy behind me trying to surpass me so turned a bit to the side and let his car be on the same level while slowing down a little so he would think he was going to win. As he went forward he smirked at me from the rearview mirror but I had another thing coming for him. I saw a sharp curve so I did a drift and sped up as I went to the straight road, passing him. As we were nearing the finish line he suddenly accelerated and went in front of me. I sped up a little and hit the side of his car, performing the pit maneuver. His car reversed as I went through the finish line and did a quick J-turn.

I got out of the car and the crowd cheered.

"THE WINNER IS OUR UNDERGROUND QUEEN, DIAVOLA!!" The announcer said as he came forward with a megaphone.

"Your amount of money is 5k miss. Have a good night." He said giving me my money and left.

I saluted the audience again and got in my car, driving off with the boys behind. I drove to the warehouse and got out of the car, waiting for the boys to pull up. They arrived and parked next to my car.

"Why are we here Al?" Said Dante, looking a bit confused.

"We are here to get some information including our birth giver dear brother, and I am not leaving until our dear Aurora is dead." I said and entered the warehouse while smirking.

This is going to be fun.

A/N

I am so sorry for not updating. I have been a little busy and I had writer's block so yea, that's that.

How have you all been from this shitty virus?

I hope everyone is well and safe in their homes.

Meme time.

Same ^^^

Fucking relatable ^^^ Lmfaooo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2M 201K 31
After she tragically loses her mother, Cassie turns to street fighting-but she soon learns that the biggest fights happen outside the ring. ...