Forever and Always (Will Turn...

Od bella_parrilla

THE FOURTH AND FINAL BOOK IN THE YOUNG LOVE SERIES Nine years have passed since Bootstrap Bill Turner had com... Viac

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
35
36
37
Epilogue
Note/New Book

34

1K 31 13
Od bella_parrilla

For the next few hours, Evelyn and Will found themselves wandering about their smithy, reminiscing on every memory they had in there.

Evelyn still couldn't wrap her head around the idea.

Their smithy.

The Turner's smithy.

Together, they now owned this place together.

A place they grew up in.

They couldn't even put it into words how much it meant to them. She knew it partly strange for Will. This used to be where he lived when they were growing up. It wasn't much of a home but it was where he was able to sleep and make a living. Even Evelyn mentally admitted to herself that it would feel strange if she were in his shoes. But for the most part, she knew how happy he was.

Evelyn still smiled at her adoring husband, walking up to him as he stood in the center of the barn, looking around it. She wrapped her arms around his waist, pressing against his side. Will glanced down at her, beaming and wrapping his arm around her.

"I think it's going to be good for you to get back into your old roots. Finally be able to take credit for your work that you so desperately deserve." She gave him a knowing glare. When they were growing up, Will was always the one crafting every order that came into the shop. The original owner, Mr. Brown,--a drunken fool--took credit for everything Will made. It always angered Evelyn, for she always knew how hard he worked, how much time he took in his craft.

Will chuckled, nodding. "I think so too." He licked his lips. "I can work here with my father, teach him everything I know. Even teach the children, if they want. All three of them." Looking down and seeing Evelyn's astonishment at his word, a small smirk grew on his lips. "Yes, I think even our daughter should have a chance to learn, again, if she wants too."

Evelyn smiled wide, pride flowing through her. "We are too far ahead of our time, I think." Both shared a small chuckle. "I think it would mean the world to her to hear those words come out of your mouth."

"As do I." He sighed. "I can't believe that bloke at the bank spoke like that in front of you, to you. It made my blood boil." Will looked away from Evelyn, a sour look washing over his features.

Biting her lip, she shook her head, loving how her husband was one of equality. It always made her feel proud of him. Standing on her toes, she pressed a kiss to the corner of his mouth. "I'm over it. As long as you never speak to me like that, I'll let it slide. Besides," she spoke casually, "if I had really showed him what I was thinking in my head as he spoke, we wouldn't be standing with the key and I would probably be behind bars."

The man grinned, rubbing her back. "I would never speak to you or our daughter like that." He leaned down to her ear, lips lightly grazing the shell of her ear. "Besides, I would break you out before you were in there for an hour." And with that, he pressed a kiss to her cheek.

Blushing, Evelyn giggled, shaking her head. "I would hope so. Why now stop all the illegal things we've done over the years?" She spoke rather lightly, sarcasm barely scratching over her words.

As Will laughed over her words, the door to the smithy opened up again. To their surprise, they had no idea who it could be. The sun was still bright out in the opening of the door, they could barely see the figures approaching its ajar opening.

Before they even could blink, multiple figures wander through the barn doorway, coming out of the light and into the shade.

It was their children and Carina.

Charlie eagerly walked in, glancing at his parents before looking around. "So this is the famous smithy you two are so fond of?" He gave a gaped grin, his emerald eyes curiously drinking in the new environment.

Amelia walked behind her brother, meeting her parents stare. A bright and beautiful smile grew on her face. "This is the place? This is where the magic happened?" The excitement in her voice melted Evelyn's heart.

Chuckling came from Will who was nodding. "Yes, love, something like that."

Carina and Henry both walked in together, closing the barn door behind them. They too were beyond curious to get a glimpse of this place. Henry let out a small, humorless huff of an astonished laugh, looking around with Carina. "So I take it you were successful?" The brilliant, young woman grinned.

Will and Evelyn looked at each other incredulously, completely taken back by their presence. Looking back to their new crowd, they both smiled. "Yes we were." Evelyn nodded.

All four of them erupted in a fit of excitement.

They both walked down the large steps, coming over to the couple to share hugs with them.

"This is wonderful news." Amelia beamed, holding on to Will's hand.

Henry chuckled, nodding in agreement. "It is. When do you plan on getting this place running for business?" He asked curiously.

Evelyn chuckled softly, placing a hand on Will's shoulder. "Baby steps, my love, baby steps. We've only just got the place." She was happy to see that her children were just as excited as them about their new family business.

The four young adults wandered around the smithy, exploring every inch of it. Will and Evelyn still remained in the center of the barn, watching the curiosity. They didn't even noticed the barn door opening and closing once more, causing everyone in the room to turn and look.

Leo stood at the front, looking around. "So this was Mr. Brown's old shop, huh?" He questioned softly, reaching up to scratch his hairy chin. "I didn't expect it to be so big." The man moved down the steps, walking over to his friends.

"Really?" Evelyn raised a brow. "This is where we met Jack, actually. Had an incredible swordfight." She waved her finger to Leo while the children listened carefully. "It was when I really put all of my training to the test, thanks to Will. I had never fought anyone before, let alone a pirate." Thinking back on the memory, a rush of the trill and adrenaline shot through her. It was one of the craziest days of her life. She fought and met a pirate, had a proposal announced, and fought invading pirates that night. All before she turned eighteen.

Charlie leaned back against the table Will and Evelyn had be crowded around earlier. "I take it that there wasn't that much damaged then? I bet he was incredibly impressed with your skills." He nodded to his mother, the curls gentle moving around his head.

A proud grin formed on Will's face. "I was beyond impressed. I know he was too." He placed a hand on Evelyn's shoulder. "First time she fought, I had never seen such confidence in you." Will chuckled admiringly.

A hum rang in Evelyn's throat. "I was nervous but I had my faith in you to make sure I would be alright. I was trained well." Her smile grew with her lips shut.

"I miss Jack." Amelia said, walking up beside Leo with her arms crossed over her chest. She looked up at him, leaning against his side as he draped an arm around her shoulders.

"So do I." Evelyn sighed, glancing at Carina who now stood at her side. "But if I know him, he'll be in trouble in the years to come. I bet we'll see him soon enough." She spoke truthfully, earning a few laughs from her family.

"And in the meantime," Leo spoke, gesturing to the barn, "we've got this," he glanced down at Amelia, "and each other." The mere moment making her face bright pink.

Henry nodded, leaning against the table next to his brother. "I agree. We've all learned how to sword fight and proved our skills, now I guess we learn how to be a normal family." This too earned laughs.

"A normal family." Charlie snorted. "Nothing about us has been normal. Frankly, I don't want a normal life."

Amelia shook her head. "Neither do I." Leo chuckled, shaking her shoulder at her confession, causing her blush to deepen.

Will looked down to Evelyn. "What about you?" A curious and teasing question.

What kind of a life did Evelyn want?

Her emerald green eyes looked over each of her family members in the room, pondering her answer.

"Well," she breathed out, "I want a life with my family, whatever it may be. Here, out there...I'll take anything so long as you all are there." And that was well enough of an answer. It was just that, causing smiles on everyone's faces. She looked to Carina, giving a motherly smile. "That means you too." Carina stared at Evelyn a few times like this, the kind of look a small child gives to a motherly figure who, shows them kindness. Evelyn extended an arm and wrapped it around her shoulders, bringing her in.

There was a moment of silence until Charlie spoke up. Running his finger along the wooden table, he examined the nearly black dust on his finger. "This place is going to need a good clean up." He turned his finger to show Henry, making an effort to put it in his face. Henry made a small noise of disgust with a hint of a laugh, fighting his brother's finger to push it away.

Evelyn let out a small tired, yet amused sigh, shaking her head at her boys.

"Then it's a good thing we're here." Carina nodded, slowly pulling away from Evelyn.

"Agreed, let's get this placed cleaned up." Leo agreed, letting go of Amelia to peel his jacket off.

Amelia pulled out a piece of fabric from inside the top of her dress, tying back her strawberry blonde hair. "And while you do so, you can share some stories about times in here while growing up."

"I'd loved to hear them." Carina piped in as well, tying her hair back.

Will and Evelyn looked at each other in awe over their eagerness to help. "Oh you don't have to help." Evelyn tried.

Charlie and Henry took off their jackets, pulling their sleeves up. "Yes we do." Henry said, flashing his mother a sweet smile.

"No trouble, besides, we want to help. I call broom!" He hollered.

"Piss off, I get the broom." Leo called back amusingly, walking over towards where the broom laid against the furthest wall.

"Unbelievable." Charlie whispered, placing his hands on his hips.

Amelia snorted. "Looks like you're going to have to get your fingers dirty, princess." She taunted her older brother, earning a firm giggle from Carina.

Charlie snapped his head to his little sister, looking aghast. "I'm not a princess."

"Well if the tiara fits..." Henry's voice trailed off, laughter flooding around them all.

The middle child looked to his parents. "You have terrible children." He shook his head, moving along to find something to clean.

Will and Evelyn laughed at their son, shaking their heads.

"You know he isn't the only princess here." Evelyn raised a brow at her two other children.

"If the tiara fits..." Will recited Henry's words.

Charlie cackled while Amelia and Henry glared.

As they all moved off to clean, Evelyn looked up to Will, meeting his stare instantly. "We did a good job raising them." She whispered to him.

Will nodded, giving her a quick kiss on her forehead. "I say we did. Now, shall we?" He raised a brow, slipping his jacket off.

Evelyn grinned, rolling the sleeves of her dress. "We shall."

Hi everyone!! I hope you all had a good week last week! I've been working hard on getting my Jack fic prepared and working on this book of course. I'm still debating on the prequel book but I will let you all know my final thoughts soon!

I hope you all have a merry christmas/happy holidays!! Thank you for everything!

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

361K 8K 24
A Henry Turner love story ~~~~ "I'm going to help you save your father." "I'm going to help you save Jack." "We will save them both, no matter the co...
7.7K 301 21
You are a governor's daughter in the Caribbean who has always longed for a life of adventure, freedom and the sea. But instead, you live in a golde...
35.4K 1.1K 16
Y/n Jones. A 25 year old well...spy. Sent to look for and gain information on the infamous Captain Jack Sparrow. Sent away at the age of 18, she ende...
163K 3.6K 32
BOOK ONE OF THE DEEP OCEAN SERIES. When Y/n and her best friend and lover, William Turner, must travel out to sea with a pirate in order to save the...