Don't Fall in Love With Me

By MoonlitGrace

"Who are you exactly?!" I growled angrily. She tried to free herself from my grasp, but I pinned her to the w... More

Author's Note
1. Mafia Mess!
2. Mystery Girl!
3. The game is on!
4. Well Hello Neighbor!
5. Fighting like an old married couple!
6. Forgive Me?
7. Friends...?
8. You stalking me?
9. Not that Perfect...
10. What is going on?
11. Enemies again?!
12. Ignoring me Princess?
13. Nightmares...
14. Different Emotions...
15. Revealing Memories!
16. I Wanna Be With You...
17. At First Sight...
18. A Goodbye... and a Hello!
19. Exposing Secret!
20. College Parties!
21. Suspicious Mood Swings!
22. Blame it on the Hormones!
23. Mission Proposal!
24. Just Playing Around!
25. Pick Up Texts!
26. BFF Cupid Duties!
27. Is It The End?
28. The Revenge!
29. Knowing You Better...
30. Full-On Preparations!
31. Dress to Impress!
32. Parties are Fun... Not!
33. Feelings Take Time...
34. The Morning Later!
35. Untold Secrets...
36. Beginning of an Apocalypse!
37. Trust Me More Than Enough...
39. Breaking Down Facts!
40. Who Did It?
41. Fateful Revelations!
42. Kidnapped?!
43. I Am Never Walking Away...
44. Stay Away!
45. Late Night Adventures?!
46. The Big Truth Moment.
47. Ready For Some Truths?
48. The Past Hurts More...
49. Planning of Mission Ball!
50. Jealous Over You
51. Finally The Right Moment.
52. Attackers and Swoon-Worthy Moments!
53. A Date To Remember!
54. The Way You Look At Me...
55. First Moves Matter The Most!
56. Not My Sweet Dreams...
57. Cold Feet Meetings!
58. Dinner Firing and Revelations!
59. Fighting Our Demons and Safe Locations
60. Pre Birthday Surprises!
61. Presents Are The Best!
62. Twisted Plans and New Feels!
63. Love Is A Big Word
64. Love Confessions Finally...?
65. Beginning of The War
66. Diving Too Deep Inside
67. Reconciled Relationships
68. Who Are You?
69. Traitor, traitor
70. Goodbye.
71. The Devil's Reveal
72. Secret Weapons
73. The Key To All
74. Never Leave Me
75. Here Forever
EPILOGUE

38. You Are a Jerk!

127 5 0
By MoonlitGrace

Olivia's P.O.V

I couldn't have heard right. "Aiden? It can't be him!" I protested as Noah looked at me with pained eyes.

"I am really sorry Olives, but it is. I... I also can't make any fucking sense out of this." He said as he clenched his fists tightly. 

"But I have his number! This is an unknown one!" I cried out, not believing any sense which clouded my mind.

"Aiden and I have two numbers Olives. We both had taken this for stupid pranks, so that people don't catch up upon us. I have his number saved as he does mine." He said as he showed me his contact list as proof. Surely, the number matched with the one in Noah's contacts named as, "Bitch is Pranking!"

Under different circumstances, I would have laughed at the choice of words but right now I was dumbstruck to form any words. 

"What if we are reading this all wrong?" I pointed out as Noah let out a sigh of frustration.

"Don't you see Olives? Everything points towards him only! He knew how to break into your locker! He swore that he would read your diary, Jake told you he saw him messing with your locker, he was gone for the whole recess; what more of a proof can we have?!" He exclaimed. 

"I don't know okay?! I have no fucking idea! I just can't believe I trusted him so much! I can't believe the guy in front of whom I vented out betrayed me! I am sorry if I thought our relationship as special, where we both knew how much these things matter to us! How do you think I am supposed to fucking believe that the first person I ever let come close to me, allow him in my life, let him be his annoying goofy self because he made me laugh is the person who has seemingly stabbed me in the back?! I am fucking sorry Noah, but I have to stick to the last hope which I can find, which can prove the situation is not what it seems like!" I screamed at him, my body burning up as I felt my throat sting. 

Noah seemed taken aback at my sudden outburst. He surely wasn't expecting me to vent out this whole thing at him. Hell, even I was surprised at the depth of my words. 

I never actually realized how attached I had gotten to him in these past months. He was in almost every memorable moment of my life. I didn't see how much it hurt me to even think about the fact that he might not be a part of my life maybe one day. Maybe one day, he will not be there to smirk at me or call me princess.

"I know Olives how much Aiden means to you, I have seen it. Even if you might not believe me, but he feels exactly the same about you too and that is what makes it hurt more." He whispered as I heard him gulp harshly.

We both went silent, just thinking what we could do next. 

"Olivia?" We both looked up to see Laura approach us. She handed me my leave pass as I glanced at it once.

"Let's go. I have messaged James, saying you are back to normal now but you know how he likes to over contemplate these things! He had me book a meeting with our doctor immediately and consult if needed anything. Now come on, we should get going. I was also thinking on picking up a burger on the way so hurry up!" She grinned at me as she helped me get up, probably thinking I might fall or something. 

"You go on Laura, I will just come in a minute." I smiled at her as she furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"Why what happened? Anything wrong or urgent?" She asked worriedly.

"It is nothing big Laura, don't worry. I just need to sort some work out before leaving. I just need a couple of minutes. I need to check it up now only, later it would just... Never mind but I need to get it done before I leave!" I spoke in my most convincing tone as the hesitation still seemed to be attached to her face.

"Please?" I drawled as she sighed, finally giving up.

"Fine. I give you like ten minutes to sort out this stuff. After that, I would barge in the college and haul you in the car. I am waiting outside the door, so hurry up! Clock is running, tick tock!" She warned playfully as Noah chuckled from behind. 

She smiled at both of us as she walked out of the room. I waited until she was long gone and disappeared from my sight.

I turned around to face Noah as I asked in a hurry, "I have ten minutes and I am not leaving until I can truly see with my own eyes that Aiden pulled off this cheap stunt on me."

"Fine, let's go look for this bitch then!" He stated confidently as he gave me hand a firm reassuring squeeze as we both rushed outside looking for him. 

  "So where can he be right now?" I asked as Noah seemed to think.

"Umm it is time for our next class and as far as I know him, he will never go to any class except English on time. So looking at the time right now, he must be hanging out in the corridors with some of the other guys, most probably headed for his locker." He said after thinking for sometime.

"Not going to question the creepy way how you know his day plan exactly like some stalker!" I chuckled as he scowled at me.

"Be happy for this otherwise it would have been a nightmare to look for him in ten minutes!" He pointed out. 

"Ten minutes! Hurry up then!" I exclaimed as we both rushed to the corridor near his locker. 

As predicted correctly by Noah, Aiden was talking with some popular guys, where it also included Jake and Amelia along with the girl he was talking with in the morning.  

I walked in long steps as I yanked on his arm to turn him around. HIs eyes widened as he spotted me. 

"Princess what-" I cut him off with my hand as I looked the the other guys staring at me weirdly. 

"Scurry off. I need to have a personal conversation with him." I said blankly as all of them stared at me with shocked expressions. 

"Who are you, some queen? We don't take orders from you!" Amelia spat in my direction. Noah walked up to her as she backed up a few steps in fear, but she covered it up quite well. 

Noah stuffed his hands in his pockets as he leaned towards Amelia and spoke in a low deathly tone, "I am telling once, walk off. You don't want me to go to my other side because I promise you, you will hate that!"

"Fine, we are going creepy idiots." She sneered as she walked away, with the others following her lead. Noah and I turned to a bewildered and confused looking Aiden. 

"What is going on princess?" He asked in a concerned tone as he tried to hold my arm but I yanked myself away at once. 

"I need to ask you something. Did you take my diary? Answer the truth." I said at once as his eyes widened. 

"What? No, no I didn't! I was joking, you know that! Noah you know that!" He started babbling as he looked at Noah with expectant eyes. He just avoided his gaze and looked away. 

"Why do you think it was me?!" He exclaimed in frustration.

"Because we got a message from your number." Noah whispered as he furrowed his eyebrows. 

I said nothing, just showed the number and the message to him. HIs jaw dropped open as he looked at it. 

"I- I don't-" He stuttered as Noah burst out at him, "Then why is it sent from our secret number?! Now deny it! Who could access your phone Aiden?!"

"How the fuck am I supposed to know?!" He raked his hair in frustration. 

"I want to check your locker." I said before this argument escalated.

"What?" Aiden asked again.

"I said, I want to see your locker. If it is not there or in your bag I will know you don't have it. Even if you do at least I would think you don't have it." I said in an icy tone. 

"But I have some privacy okay? I can't let you guys in my locker just because you guys are accusing me or something!" He exclaimed angrily. 

"So you are fine with the fact that we suspect you?! Huh, is that fine with you that I suspect you every time I see you?!" I screamed for the first time, leaving both of them stunned.

"Fine, come then! Have a look but if you don't find it, I am going to be there to tell you I told you so! And Noah, I expected you to at least believe and support me in this, you know me for way too long!" His voice wavered as Noah didn't even flinch from his cold stare but I knew he was affected since he gripped my hand even tighter. 

We walked to his locker as I kept praying it not to be there. Don't get me wrong, I needed that diary back. But I had this feeling that it will hurt more if I find him lying. 

He opened the locker as he slammed his hand the door as he pointed inside. Noah stepped ahead as he rummaged through the locker. 

Aiden stared at me with a hurt look as I maintained my cold look. 

"Olivia" Noah drawled my name as we both snapped our heads towards him. His face had gone pale as he glared at Aiden, hurt shining like a beam.

He walked towards me as he just forwarded his hand. I let out a choked cry as I held my diary tightly with the key beside it.

"What? I- I didn't keep it in there! What the actual fuck?! Olivia you have to listen me out!" He stuttered.

"Shut it, just shut it Aiden you jerk!" I exclaimed at him. 

"You actually think I did it?" He asked in a broken voice. 

"What am I supposed to think then?! I found this in your locker, I get a message from your phone, only you knew about my diary and you have broken in my locker before also. Not to forget how you had promised that you would see my diary!" I continued my rant as I dug my nails in my hand to stop any tears from falling. 

I never cried about anything and I am not ever crying for him.

"I always joked about you being a jerk Aiden, but now I can't help but agree with it. This is a really low blow for anyone. I hope you don't do this with anyone else again but I can't promise since I don't seem to know you anymore. Goodbye Aiden, I hope you got the sick pleasure you wanted when you pulled off this act." I said in an ice cold voice, whereas inside I was breaking down.

His shoulders sagged down as he heard me. Before things got out of hand, I turned around as I grabbed my bag and shoved the book inside. 

Noah gave a pitiful look as Aiden looked broken completely. I tore my gaze away from him as I walked out to the car. I quietly sat inside as Laura glanced at me.

"Want to talk about it?" She asked giving me kind smile as I just shook my head, staring outside at the passing buildings. Laura nodded knowingly as she patted my thigh.

I couldn't help but remember the times it felt so right with him when it was actually totally wrong. Well, at least I was right about one thing.

It hurt to know that Aiden lied to me. It hurt like a bitch.

Hey guys! Wassup???

At this time I feel like a tankful of emotions! I don't even know what to feel right now!

Aiden turned out to be a jerk while Olivia lost one great guy with Noah totally lost...

Guess this is the end...

HAHA LMAO JUST KIDDING PEOPLE!

There is waaaaay too much on the plate right now for my babies! This was just the beginning, a lot of shit is still to go down! 

Gawd I feel so evil right now! *EVIL LAUGH*

Fine, getting back to the point...

Any ideas as to what is going to happen next??? Get as creative you can ;)

Meet you in the next chapter!

Until then, PLZZZ VOTE AND COMMENT!

Goodbye till then!

Love you strangers!

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

836K 33.3K 66
Warning: DARK ROMANCE Story contains detailed mature scenes possessing dubious consent not recommended for age group below 18 years old. YOU HAVE BEE...
15.3K 499 62
Alone. A simple word that has always held many meanings to Ella, and starting her senior year at a new high school, solitude had seemed the easiest w...
135K 5.7K 55
His palms peeled off my wrists before cupping my face gently. I let a sigh out of content as my fingers found its way into his hair. His forming stu...
264K 3.8K 42
Alejandra Martinez had the perfect life until she lost her mom and childhood to a violent tragedy that she witnessed. As a result, her dad fell into...