Sugar Daddy | Jikook

By minieDiminie

"Are you a Sugar Daddy, by any chance?" Jimin says, as he looks at his hand that is perfectly being securely... More

Chapter 1: Heart snatcher
Chapter 2: What...?
Chapter 4: The god damn contract
Chapter 5: It's just a job (M)
Chapter 6: Good boy (M)
Chapter 7: The one with the two souls
Chapter 8: The broken past
Chapter 9: Sugar Daddy
Chapter 10: Stalker
Chapter 11: Doll face (M)
Chapter 12: Once upon a killer (M)
Chapter 13: Crap. I'm in love
Chapter 14: Affection
Chapter 15: Love
Chapter 16: Court him (M)
Chapter 17: Ten kisses (M)
Chapter 18: You're a genius
Chapter 19: Uh oh
Chapter 20: Crazy for you
Chapter 21: Mine for good (M)
Chapter 22: S for Shower. Or? (M)
Chapter 23: Surprise!
Chapter 24: Surprise? Make it double!
Chapter 25: A family man
Chapter 26: Gasp (M)
Chapter 27: Warning! Danger Ahead
Chapter 28: Breaking news
Chapter 29: Sweet but psycho (M)
Chapter 30: True colours
Chapter 31: Stranger danger
Chapter 32: Yours (M)
Chapter 33: The calls of reality
Chapter 34: Two worlds
Chapter 35: Promise (M)
Chapter 36: Help me (M)
Chapter 37: Lost and found
Chapter 38: Welcome (End)
SEQUEL : THE HEIST

Chapter 3: The same different person

12.1K 741 184
By minieDiminie

"I thought you were the same person that I've seen before. But your actions told me otherwise."

•Third pov•

After Jungkook finishes his talk with Jimin, he walks towards his daughter's bedroom, where Aerum is crying alone on her bed.

"Shh...Appa is here, Princess. There's nothing to be scared about." He said. Trying to calm his daughter down. He sits there on her bed, as Aerum climbs up to his Appa's lap. Immediately hugging him by the waist. Her tiny arms doesn't even gets to cover the whole of Jungkook's body around her.

Jungkook smiles. His left hand goes, and rubbing her daughter's back, while his eyes are focus on the phone screen. He wants to give his house address to Jimin. And so, that's what he do.

Jimin? It's me, Jungkook. Here's my address for tomorrow. ***********Yongsan-gu, Seoul, South Korea.

Seen, 10.45 p.m.

And then, there's a three dots down the message, indicates that Jimin is now texting him, as he sends the message.

•Can I come to your house a little late? Since I have to take the bus to get the HIV results.

Seen, 10.45 p.m.

•Even though I'm positive that I am clean. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Seen, 10.46 p.m.

Jungkook found himself chuckling a little. His lips crinkle upwards, as he smiles. He just like how the latter talks.

•Okay. Goodnight, Jimin.

Seen, 10.45 p.m.

•Goodnight, Mr Jeon.

Seen, 10.47 p.m.

Jungkook then saves Jimin's number into his contact, as he then looks down at his daughter who was sleeping peacefully once again in his arms. Sighing, he places Aerum back to sleep onto the bed, as he lies down onto the bed. Finally asleep besides his daughter.

"I-Ichika..." Jungkook called out the name of his wife with a shaky breath. His eyes were red from the tears that's been flowing down on both of his cheeks. His eyes were blurry from the pool of tears in his eyes, as he stares down on his wife's figure who was laying on top of the delivery bed. His wife gave him a reassuring smile, as she wiped down the tears on his cheeks.

"Honey... There's nothing to be scared about.." His wife said. Trying to comforts him from crying too much. Although she herself were scared of what could happen next.

"But it is!" Jungkook said, as he sniffed. "What if I loose you? Then what should I do next? What if...What if I ended up doing something stupid again?" He said. His voice filled with worries, as he continued to broke down in front of her wife, as the woman began to shed a little tears in her eyes.

"Honey... Jungkook, listen to me." Jungkook nodded, as he sobbed. His inner wolf won't stop screaming inside of him. Too scared to loose his Omega.

"Whatever happens to me, I want you to take care of her. Take care of our daughter. Give her all the love that you failed to receive when you're little." She stopped for a second. Sighing, she began to continue her talking.

"And find another Omega." Jungkook's eyes widened, as he shook his head a no. "No! I don't-."

"Our daughter needs an Omega figure in her life in order to be healthy, Jungkook!. You can do this. Please, Jungkookie-san...that would be my last wish if I'm gone."

Jungkook wakes up from his sleep. His heartbeat races a thousand miles, as he feels...not quite like himself again.

"God damn it." He thought in his head. His right hand goes up, and brushes his black hair, before tugging it harshly. Feeling frustrated. He glances besides him, immediately recognises his daughter's sleeping figure.

"How dare you leave us alone." He mumbles, while his left hand grabs his phone. He manages to remember that today, he has an expected person to come over to his house.

The numbers on his phone screen, shows that it is now eight O'clock in the morning. He still has about an hour left, before the guest arrive. And so, he stood lazily from the bed, and walks towards the shower to freshens himself up. He was failed to get enough sleep last night, because of his daughter who suddenly woke up at 3.am., and cried because she failed to poop her shit out.

And so, he began to do his daily morning routine as a single father. Showering his daughter, and change her diapers to a new one, the walks into the kitchen to prepare themselves a breakfast, with his daughter in his left arm, while the other one do all the cooking. Then, feeding her daughter, which is the hardest things to do.

"Aerum-ah... please eat..." He begs, but his daughter still is refusing to eat, as Jungkook sighs. Grabbing her daughter's favourite yellow doggy plushie.

"You want this?" Her daughter whines, and make a grabby hands, as Jungkook smiles in victory.

"Eat your food first." He gently bring the food towards her face, as she opens her mouth slowly, and eat the food, before spitting it back, and giggles. Making Jungkook groans in defeat.

"Do you want your milk instead?" He ruffles her daughter's hair and pinches her soft cheeks softly, as he gives her daughter the plushie back, and grabs his phone. Looking at the clock, that's now showing him that it's 9.45 a.m., making him silently pissed off, by the guest that is arriving late to his house.

Once he begins to stands up from his seat, he hears the sound of their doorbell ringing, as he scoffed, and walks to the door while mumbling the word 'Finally', as he unlocks the door, and opens it to see a beautiful male omega, panting in front of the door, as if the Omega was running towards his condominium room. His hair is blonde, and was being combed nicely. Forming a curtain bang style. His skin has a healthy honey milky melanin, and is glowing by the sunlight that shines on his face. He wears a white shirt inside a baby blue oversized jacket, and a black tight jeans, with black shoes to match.

He don't even know that he was staring at the Omega, when a sudden sweet sassy voice breaks his trance.

"Well? Aren't you going to let me in?" The latter says, as Jungkook scoffs, and give the latter some room to step inside his house, and let Jimin's eyes scans around the house. The house was decorated with a modern designs, with the base colour of a soft grey, that goes along with the soft brown, and a pitch black coloured furniture.

Jungkook locks the door back, as he walks behind the latter. A familiar peachy vanilla scent indulging his nostrils.

"You're late." Jungkook voices out. Making Jimin turns around and meeting his gaze.

"I know. I'm sorry. The bus was taking forever, and the traffic jams..here. I have the results." He smiles, while giving Jungkook the paper that he's been holding, since he was first arrived.

Jungkook grabs the paper softly, as he reads the HIV test result. Indicating him that Jimin's results is negative. Which means that Jimin is clean, making Jungkook smiles.

"Anyways, do you remember me, Mr Jeon?" Jimin calls out. Bringing Jungkook's attention to the latter, as his brows furrowing.

"What?" He questions confusingly. "What does he meant by that?" He says in his head, before a certain voice have both of their attention towards the kitchen."Oh my god." He says. Totally forgotten that he should make his daughter a bottle of milk.

"Can you sit down for a minute? I need to make my daughter her milk."

"Oh." Jimin voices out, as he gives him a small smile. "Okay." Jimin speaks. Watching Jungkook walks towards the kitchen. Leaving his hot chocolate scent that Jimin find himself liking the smell surrounding the house, with a certain strawberry scent. His eyes continues to scans around the house once again. And soon, his can saw a picture at the TV cabinet, that has a picture of Jungkook, and a picture of his daughter. But there's not a single picture of Jungkook's mate.

"Jimin, can you hold her for a minute? Thank you." Jungkook gives him her daughter, as he gasp by seeing a beautiful baby Omega. Making a lovely smile that reaches to his eyes painting his face.

"Aww...Baby~" Jimin holds the Omega into his arms, as the girl snuggles her face on Jimin's scent gland, while giggling. And that's when Jimin knows where the strawberry scent is coming from. Jimin's gaze ends up to Jungkook's surprised face in front of him.

"What?" Jimin asks. "Is there something on my face?" That makes Jungkook slightly panic, as he shakes his head, and walks back to the counter.

"Nothing." Jungkook says, as Jimin smiles, and bring his face back to the girl in front of him.

"She's beautiful. What is her name?"

"Jeon Aerum." Jungkook replies, as Jimin scans his eyes towards Aerum's face. "She looks a lot like you." Jimin says.

"I'm glad." Jungkook voices out. Feeling relieved for some reason.

•To be continued•

It's a long chapter 😂😂 Those who came from wit, can you guys drop your wit username? I want to know. Also, did you guys notice Jungkook's behaviour? No? ;) Thanks for reading!💖💖💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.4K 2.6K 29
"You are my pearl, I'll protect you like a shell !" ___________❄️___________ A story were an omega belonging to a poor family gets married to an alph...
182K 17.1K 50
★Complete★ ★A Revenge-Love Story★ ★ABO★ -Description- __________________________________ ❝A revenge Love Story started when Omega Park Jimin reject...
207K 14.1K 49
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "You know he didn't even know that people cry when h...
7.5K 375 1
[𝐎𝐍𝐄-𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓] ❝Merry Christmas, neighbor. How about a lap dance from Santa?❞ When a mysterious silent neighbor moved in next door to Jeon Jungkoo...