ππ‘π„π“π“π˜ π„π˜π„π’ | 𝑺. οΏ½...

By LamaXebecs

βπ’˜π’‰π’‚π’• π’‘π’“π’†π’•π’•π’š π’†π’šπ’†π’”...❞ ❝𝒅𝒖𝒅𝒆, π’šπ’π’– π’”π’‚π’Šπ’… 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒅.❞ βπ’Š'π’Ž 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒔�... More

Enter! Ahmya ______
Kakashi Hatake!
Start! Academy!
Skip!
Look Me In The Eyes
No More Fabric.
Tailed beasts?
'Pretty Eyes'
Parent Teacher Conference
Genin exams!
First mission!
Grateful.
Noble thieves.
Troublesome Woman
Life is a drag.
Rasengan and New guest?
Hagoromo's Training!
Chunin exams and Momoshiki!
Kakashi's dog pack.
I'm afraid to sleep.
Holiday special.
Mitsuki Leaves The Leaf!
No longer a Shinobi.
Sota.
Im running out of Chapter titles.
Happy (Late) Birthday!
Collab!
Tell me a story, dad.
Overprotective Kakashi! (Short Filler.)
Thank You!
"The Talk."
New move?
Long filler
A/N
Special! (Modern) Part 1
THANK YOU!
Justice.
Don't Doubt Her.
Jiraiya And Kuramas Anger?
Black Rain
Modern Au Part 2 Special. Thank you for 2.8k!
Have a good night.
Filler cause I cant watch Boruto rn
Hook-
'Uncle' Urashiki.
"Research"
Megumi?
For Real?
Q&A?
Q&A Answers
What Everyone Thinks About Ahmya~
When Ahmya First Called Kakashi Otou-San~
Those Damned Elders.
I...Fell?
Training And First Mission As Captain!
New Ability! Curse Or Blessing?
I have no Idea what to call this chapter.
Sharinnegan.
Mai-San
"You ditched me!"
"So much for being a genius..."
Afterlife?
Heart Stopped.
Valentines Day Special!❀️
-----------------------------------------------Normal Is Bad.
Training with the Hokage, Begin!
Asura Otsutsuki.
Changing.
Belong on this team
You hate me and I don't know why
Remembrance Day
Please read A/N
Hinatas Birthday
Kara
Mission Begin!
Ao-San
Who the hell are you?
Kawaki
Confusion.
Continued Confusion.
Summer Festival~ Special Chapter
Sparring Gone Wrong
Ramen
If Ahmya and Shika were married
Special Chapter~!
Megumi-Sama
o~Awoken~o
My Sister
"Leave Me Alone!"
Boruto?
"Dobe" "Teme!"
"Release My Fiance!"
How To Kill An Otsutsuki.
Kashin Koji
Ahmya As A Sensei Special! Part I
Come Home To Me
S C U M ~
GETO STATUE ~
BARYON MODE ~
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Important A/N

Team!

5.8K 196 144
By LamaXebecs

Ahmya wakes up with slightly blurred vision, She attempts to sit up but instantly falls back on the bed with a loud thud. She hears the door open and looks to see a familiar Pink haired kunoichi and Silver haired man.

"Her arm should heal in a week but knowing her, it would probably be about three days."

"Thanks Sakura. Sorry about this."

"It's fine. Make sure she treats her arm well, I have to go." Sakura waves goodbye while Kakashi finally turns his head to see his daughters eyes opened fully he walks over to her.

"How are you feeling?" He asks.

"Im good. Why wouldn't I be?" she hoarsely replies.he makes a face that says -Your-Kidding-Right?.

"You broke your arms and almost ripped your skin on your hand."

"Thats all right. so nothing big?" she would have shrugged if not for the fact that her arm was broken.

"You shouldn't have done that you know, Break your arm..."

"Your the one who said it was the only way." she retorts.

"Yeah but, that was intended for Boruto. I was definitely harder on you than the others though." he admitted as she scoffs.

"Tou-san you were barely trying."

"But I was still trying, and thats saying something." She nods in agreement.

"What time is it?" She asks.

"About 7:00 am. You had a whole day of rest" She nods at this and tries once again to get up only to fall back down.

"You should skip today's class." He recommends as she shakes her head.

"Can you help me up?" he nods and picks her up by the stomach and places her on her feet.she puts on her slippers and begins walking towards the kitchen. she luckily was able to use her right hand to eat. She looked up at her father who smiled down at her.

"Can we get Ichirakus today?" She requests.

"Of course.But wait here for a second." She complies and waits for about ten seconds before he returns.She looks at him strangely but he only smiles at her and tells her to close her eyes.

"And dont use chakra to sense your surroundings that wouldn't be fair" She smirks and nods. she hears his footsteps draw closer and closer until she can feel him in front of her.She feels something slide on her head and stay on her forehead.

"Open your eyes now." she slowly opens them and reaches for the object. she smiles widely when she feels the metal and symbol. she wanted to hug him but couldn't due to her arms. she pouts and Kakashi seems to understand her, He chuckles and pulls her in for a hug with a smile. He bends down and gestures for her to get on his back.

"I can walk fine." She denies.

"Come on. I'll buy you two bowls of Miso ramen if you come." Her eyes light up as kakashi knows he won. She quickly sits on his back and lets her arms fall limply over his shoulder.

After a refreshing two bowls of ramen the two head to the academy already late. As they begin walking they pass by many others who wave and greet them.

"Ohayo Ahmya! Lord Sixth!"

"Ohayo!" They reply together. People watch in fondness as the father and daughter interact with each other, Smiling and laughing.

"Hey tou-san?" she mumbles.

"Hmm?" he answers.

"I hope you dont mind me asking but...How was your dad?" she was aware that he had killed himself and that he was feared by even the sannin. But she wanted to hear about another side of him. 

"Well...He was really wise,and kind to others. He taught me many things and supported me as much as he could. I think...No. I know you would have loved him." He smiles at her. She smiles back as they stop in front of the academy.

"I already do." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She walks up the stairs and heads towards the classroom. Once she opens it, everyone's gazes soon fall on her. Then suddenly everyone's faces brighten.

"sorry I'm late. I got lost on the path of life" She smiles at the Adults.

"Ahmya!" They yell as Denki hugs her and cries. Ahmyas face holds panic as the jounins chuckle at her state.

"W-Why are you all freaking out? I only broke my arm." She sweatdropps.

"You just left during the end of the exam after getting the bell and then everyone started to worry cause you weren't there, and then you lied to shino-sensei and Iruka-Sensei about your arm being fine, and then-"

"Denki. your rambling. I'm fine, The same could have happened to you all if my dad was actually trying." theres a slight silence before shouts of confusion are heard.

"How was he not trying?!" Iwabe exclaims.

"He was purposely going harder on me than all of you. He knows how I fight and knows what I can and can't take. For example: A broken arm. I dont think he planned on breaking it but I did, so yeah..Also Theres no way he was trying. For goodness sake he wasn't the hokage for no reason. You guys should respect him more,When I say you guys I mainly mean you dobe" She smirks at his irritated expression.

"Shut it! I'm not the one who broke an arm teme!"

"I'm not the one who almost shit their pants" she retorts a everyone watches them bicker silently, once the two realize everyone was watching they stop. Or at least Ahmya does. she soon grows annoyed and raises her hand.

"Shinra tensei!" Boruto goes flying towards sarada who catches him.

"Hah! I can still beat you even when I'm crippled!" 

"all right enough!" shino-sensei yells

"we were just about to assign the teams." She nods and lines up along with 

"now for the final six teams. Inoichi, Cho-Cho,Shikadai. Team 10!" the three groan and leave.

"Hey wait. theres four of us." Ahmya points out.

"yes well. Due to the UN even number, you will be the only four person team"

"Your seriously putting me with the dobe?" she deadpans.

"Deal with it teme. Its not like I like it either."

"quiet you two. your team will be team 3"

"Oh? not team 7?" mitsuki asks.

"And I will be your leader!"

"Konohamaru-Onii-Chan?" Boruto deadpans.

"Will you just start calling me "Sensei"? C'mon!"

"Great. Another dobe." Ahmya says as Sarada resists the urge to nod.

"OI oi! Dont think that just because you broke your arm that I wont slap you across your head!"

"Hai. Hai. Sensei" She mocks

Sarada then begins explaining how her and boruto dont work well together as boruto agrees.

"In other words,You just want to be on a team where everyone gets along?" Konohamaru asks

"I wish to be placed on another team!" Sarada requests.

"Sarada don't be hasty"

"Im not being hasty! I made up my mind to become the hokage! I dont have the time to take detours!"

"Sarada. Dont be an idiot." they turn towards Ahmya as she glares at sarada with a cold expression causing her to flinch.

"Tell me. Do you honestly think your always going to get along with the people you work with? To become Hokage you need to learn to work with other who dont like you. For example: You become a jounin and are forced to go on a mission with someone you dont know and end up disliking. What do you do then? refuse a mission from the hokage and act like a brat or suck it up like a true shinobi?" She asks.

"Wise words Ahmya. Well if your that eager than both of you come with me!" He leads them out the door leaving Mitsuki, her and her teacher alone.

"Shino-Sensei, Was it wise to place us on a team together? I get my old man was their sensei and sarada and borutos parents were on a team together but..They kind of act like brats."

"Hai. It cant be helped." She sighs and decides to follow them . she finds them frozen on the top of the hokages building. she looks to see shikamaru using his shadow paralysis against them.

"Ohayo, Shikamaru-nii."

"Ohayo, Ahmya. Hows your arm?"

"Broken." She bluntly replies as Shikamaru chuckles.

"What did they do now?"

"we didn't do anything!" Boruto yells.

"Hes on official business and I cant disclose his location. Just give up."

"Huh but hes at-" Shikamaru covers her mouth.

"please dont say anything." She nods. The two angrily jump off the roof and try looking for Naruto.

"Heh." Shikamaru chuckles "Anyway, Do your best." He silently encourages them. He looks back down at the girl.

"Do you need something?"

"No not really. those two dobes were my teammates and dads probably reading Icha Icha. Maybe even Hooking up with someone." She scowls at the thought as Shikamaru turns slightly red.

"Although if he has been doing that lately it hasn't been obv-"

"alright. thats enough. what do you need?"

"Do you want me to help you with paper work. I cant really do much of any shinobi-like duties for minimum three days. I've helped you with paper work before anyways. He sighs before smiling and gestures for her to follow.

"Sure thing kid. You know its kind of hard to believe you understand politics at your age."

"I practically read the whole library except for a few books outside of konoha you know. And dad forces me to study all the time." Shikamaru laughs.

"I can't believe how different he acts when your around."

"Huh what do you mean?"

"He shows much more emotion than he usually does, he also doesn't read Icha Icha as much around you." 
"No I know the last one is just because I read the book myself and hes embarrassed that I know what hes reading."

"Y-You read that?!"

"Hai. It has a good plot but includes a lot of s-"

"Alright. alright I get it"

they enter a room as Ahmya walks behind Shikamaru making her unseen.
"Oh! Your back!" one man says.

"How did it go?" The other asks. as Shikamaru takes a seat and sighs.

"Notify the Hokages escort. They're heading their way again this year, with a direct appeal."

"Hai" 

"Shikamaru-Nii. Your a freaking giant you know? I feel bad for Temari." the two turn to her.

"Oi. Who are you?" one asks.

"Shes helping with the paper work." Shikamaru says.

"aren't you a little too young for that?" he asks her once again.

"No. your just old" The man gains an irk mark as Shikamaru snickers before realizing something.
"wait. Why would you feel bad for Temari?" Big mistake. Dont ask. "Well because in be-"

"Never mind! never mind...Anyways whos the escort captain today?" He checks the paper and laughs.

"Looks like Boruto and his friends drew a really bad opponent."

"who?" Ahmya asks.

"Its Mirai."

"Oh Shit. the dumb losers are gonna die" She smirks as the other sweatdropp.

"shouldn't you be concerned?" the other man asks

"No way. I warned them, Destroying their egos a little wont hurt them...too much" 

"Your one to talk." Shikamaru mutters. "Anyways. You can start on that pile over there." He points to a stack of papers the reach just above her height.

"Sounds easy enough." She grabs a few stacks and places them on her sides and begins stamping and writing on the papers as the two man watch in awe and shock. Who wouldn't? Although it's to be expected. From a Hatake.

from Ahmya Hatake.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Alright. The suns setting, dont you think you should head home Ahmya?"

"well if the paperwork is done." she replies.

"Theres just one stack left. I can manage" shikamaru tiredly says.

"No. You can go home. Shikadai is waiting for you"Shikamaru raises an eyebrow at her.

"Your father should be waiting himself. You shouldn't even be doing this"

"Hai, thats true but I dont only want to protect people, I also want to help them in any way I can.  Im not going to listen to any other word you say from now on so go have fun with your family" Shikamaru smiles knowingly and thanks her before leaving.

she quickly works on the stack of paper work and finishes after at least fifty minutes. She yawns and walks towards the door. while passing the halls to the exit she sees Naruto practically dragging himself to work. she walks up to him.

"You can go back home. Shikamaru-nii and I finished all the paperwork so please return home." Naruto looks at her in shock.

"You did paperwork again? You didn't have to-"

"Naruto-nii, Your eye bags are clear, your body is tired and needs more energy. Go home before I drag you home myself. I bet tou-san would help out too." She puts on a fake thoughtful face as Naruto laughs.

"Arigato Ahmya." she nods and walks away. she feels her eyes droop slightly and bumps into someone. she almost hisses at the pain from her arm but merely scowls.

"A-Ah gomen- Oh Ahmya! sorry bout that, did I hurt you?" she looks up to see Shikadai.

"Yeah I'm good. What are you doing out here at this time?"

"I could ask you the same thing."

"Yeah well I asked you first"

"What a drag..I was out on a walk. Now. your turn."

" I was helping your dad with paperwork. he came home early didn't he?"

"yeah he did..Thanks." she nods at him and begins walking away.

"H-Hey! Wait! Let me walk you home."

"Why?"

"Well for one you have a broken arm. two, Isn't it dangerous for girls to walk alone at night?" She deadpans at him.

"Shikadai, I appreciate the kindness but to be honest. If someone were to attack us I'd probably end up saving you." Shikadai sweatdropps.'That hurts' he thinks. 

"Well anyone. let me keep you company, a thanks for helping my dad." She sighs.

"sure thing Shika." the boy turns red

"S-Shika?"

"Yeah. Saying your full name is too troublesome, No offense."

"Nah don't worry about it. so your on team 7 right?"

"no. team 3"

"Huh? what are you talking about? your on Borutos team right?' she nods "he said they were team seven. maybe something changed?"

"eh. who knows? I'm not exactly excited to leave the village again on missions."

"why not?"

"shika. you have no Idea how bad the outside world actually is. Its absolutely terrible and brutal."

"How do you know?"

" I used to live outside of konoha..lets just say. I wasn't liked." she seemed uncomfortable with the subject so Shikadai decided to drop it.

"Well. This is it, thanks for walking me home."  she gives him a kiss on the cheek not thinking much of it. The Nara turns bright red as he shakily waves at her. He watches her enter the house and after a few seconds he turns around.

"ah, so your the one who walked my daughter home?" he turns around to see kakashi with arms crossed and eyes narrowed. Shikadai nervously stutters.

"Y-yes sir."

"You both didn't...do anything. Right?" 

"Do what? I just walked her home."

"M hmm. sure, I've got my eyes on you Nara." He uses two fingers to point at his eyes and Shikadais. he slowly walk away from the boy and towards the house. The only thing Shikadai had thought was.

"What a drag"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

535 24 10
𝐏 𝐑 𝐄 𝐓 𝐓 𝐘 𝐋 𝐈 𝐓 𝐓 𝐋 𝐄 𝐏 𝐎 𝐈 𝐒 𝐎 𝐍 || ❛❛ 𝘐𝘡 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘸π˜ͺ𝘡𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘒𝘡𝘳𝘦π˜₯ 𝘡𝘩𝘒𝘡 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘳𝘷π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦π˜₯ 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ 𝘣𝘺 οΏ½...
53K 1.9K 36
*ΰ³ƒΰΏβ€βž·πŠπ€π–π€πŠπˆ π”π™π”πŒπ€πŠπˆ 𝐗 π…π„πŒ!π”π‚π‡πˆπ‡π€!πŽπ‚ ── She was the overlooked one; or at least it felt that way. Life was tough with a fathe...
20.6K 562 33
Miyuki is unsure about herself, her past, present and her future. She does not know of her parents and lived in the Blood mist village for the first...
626K 14.2K 34
The famous Kakashi Hatake of the Sharingan has a 12 year old daughter named Shiori. She plans on becoming a strong shinobi and won't let anything get...