F O R B I D D E N L O V E...

Af amberkanee

"Daisy," he whispers into my ear, every student still staring at us, "do you forgive me?" His eyes are soft a... Mere

intro
hogwartshallwaysofhell
thefirstnight
thebasket
abandonedhallways
realgold
worriedsick
thegoblet
cedric
bickering
stopbreathing
tooearly
madamepuddifoots
thewand
sweetsixteen
hisfirsttask
theegg
broken
bartycrouchjr
winterbreak
rosediggory
fromafairytale
theyuleball
bryanmiracle
myfather
5monthslater
thelasttask
mydearbrother
foreverandalways
author's note

learningtowaltz

38 1 3
Af amberkanee

y'all know what this means: YULE BALL IS AROUND THE CORNER AHHAHAHAHA

okay but for real, i am soooooo excited to write these next few chapters, there will be new twists, new character, (new povs?) and possibly the reveal of the long awaited secret-

WHAT IS AMOS HIDING??

enough of me lets get to the good stuff...

pov of daisy diggory
Monday, at lunch, our head of houses requested for us to gather in some small ball room- like classroom after we finish our academic classes. I thought this was quite odd, but no one else seemed to suspect anything.

"Do you have any clue what's going on?" I asked Bryan on my way to the meeting. He looks at me and raises his eyebrow.

"Daisy May Diggory? Confused? Never!" he jokes, then diverts his attention to in front of him.

"How do you know my middle name?" I sneer.

"I know everything."

"Do you now, then tell me what's going on!"

"Yule Ball practice, of course!"

Oh my god I had forgotten the ball even existed, and the fact that it takes place on Christmas Day. This ruins all my plans!

"Oh, I knew that."

We continue our path to the meeting place, and nearly all of the students were already there. Cedric was one of him.

His wounds were healing nicely, but I've noticed he still limps a bit. I run up and slide into a seat next to Cedric, while Bryan and his girlfriend Scarlett sit to my left.

"Made it just in time Mrs. Diggory and Mr. Miracle," Professor Sprout sings as the room quiets down. "I'm sorry to inform you, but I must have girls on one side, and boys on the other." I look to Cedric and he does a shoo motion. I must've been completely blind, Scarlett and I were the only girls on this side of the room. We both stand up and squeeze into a seat in the back of the stands on the opposite side of the room.

"There we go. Now that I have your attention, I would like to inform you about an event occurring on Christmas day, the Yule Ball. As the representatives of your school, I will expect outstanding behavior from all of you. I am able to inform you that the Yule Ball is first and foremost... a dance," chatter fills the room with her announcement.

I notice Bryan and Scarlett grinning at each other. Only if Draco was a Hufflepuff...

"Silence, please quiet down... much better. Inside every young boy and girl, you all have an inner swan, or cat, awaiting the right moment to break free. Of course, there's no better way to break free than to, well, practice. Bryan," Bryan's eyes widen like a deer in the headlights, "will you do the honors of joining me?"

Bryan slightly laughs but then takes her hand, "My pleasure," he says in a mocking deep voice. Professor Sprout leads him to the middle of the room and he turns to Scarlett mouthing Help me.

"Now Mr. Miracle, please place your hand on my waist," Sprout smiles.

"Y-your waist?"

"Yes, no questions asked."

Bryan lets out a sigh and places his hand on her waist. Filch was standing by a ginormous record player, and puts the needle onto the vinyl. The classical music starts playing.

Professor Sprout starts saying, "One two three, one two three, one two..." but Bryan doesn't need it. His dancing is natural- effortless. "Where did you learn to dance?" Sprout asks.

"My mum," he grins, continuing to glide across the room. I couldn't help but laugh, not at him, but out of amazement. I took ballroom classes when I was younger, yet I still can't dance like that!

Breaking my amazement, Dumbledore breaks through the doorway. I remember how Cedric wished me to speak to him, but it was just a dream after all. "Mrs. Diggory, a word?"

My eyes shoot like daggers straight to Cedric. I knew exactly why Dumbledore wished to speak to me. Cedric definitely told Dumbledore, they're like best friends or something.

I gulped and slunk over to Dumbledore, then he lead me out of the room. Silently, we started walking towards his office.

I had only been to Dumbledore's office 3 times.

1. Being bullied

2. Sneaking out

3. Failing a very important DADA test

I have to say, I'm definitely not on Dumbledore's good side, but he lets me slide most of the time. He understand my mental health issues and the things I've been through, even though they don't effect me anymore. It's like using monopoly money to pay for dinner.

As he does whatever he needed to to get to his office, I stare at my feet. "Daisy? Are you coming?" I look up and notice he has started up the stairs.

"Yes sir, my apologies."

"No need."

No sound except the clunking of our feet on the staircase.

We enter the room where he spends his time, and he shows me to a chair at the head of the room.

"Mrs. Diggory, Cedric informed me of a dream- or message you received while sleeping- is this true?"

"Yes but I really don't think it means any-."

"You never know, many students experience things similar and they could be very important."

"Is that a good thing?"

"Not likely."

I gulp.

"Could you describe this message?"

"Yes, whoever it was sounded like a man, and he said he apologized for interrupting my sleep, also how he's disappointed that he has to contact me through my dreams. He also mentioned something about how I was a main reason he came to the school as Alastor, and also mentioned my mother and something about messages to my father."

Dumbledore sits back into his chair and thinks. I sit and watch his expressions switch as ponders about what I said.

"Well, I think you may be right Mrs. Diggory, your subconscious probably made this up, but to be safe I'll keep an eye on Mad-Eye. I can update you if I notice anything, but if not, you're dismissed."

I stand up from my chair and push it back under the desk. "Thank you."

"Of course! To exit go out the door and down the staircase, they should still be out."

I exit the room and don't say another word to him. What a waste of fucking time.

-

-

-

"There you are! I've been looking for you bloody everywhere, and you've been in the dorm this whole time?" Cedric yells, shoving through the doorway.

I keep my focus to my schoolwork, not bothering to greet Cedric, "Why did you tell him?"

"What do you mean?"

"Don't act like a dumb ass, why did you tell Dumbledore about the message?"

"For your safety, it isn't a big deal!"

"He said it was nothing to worry about."

"Well that's good."

I still don't look up from the papers sprawled over my bed.

"I should probably mention, Draco's waiting for you outside of the commons."

I give in and look up, "He is?"

Cedric raises his brows and spastically shakes his head.

I jump off my bed, not bothering to clean up my jumble of work in front of me. Slipping on my sneakers, I grab my wand and head out the door.

"Don't have too much fun," Cedric jokes.

...

sorry this chapters short i just needed something to fill in the blanks ya know?

also sorry for the small amount of draco content, the next chapter will make up for it!

on a side note- almost 300 VIEWS?! AHHHHHHH

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

326K 5.6K 115
"Y/n, you know I would never hurt you," he took a step forward, but I kept stepping backward. "Yeah I know," I said hesitantly. "Then why are you bac...
9.4K 123 18
draco gives him the faintest of smiles. he rips apart from harry and stares into his eyes. harry's eyes contain the world's amount of love, affection...
973K 9.7K 37
he kissed her like his life depended on it. and it did. draco wondered if she knew- wondered if she'd still choose him. *currently in serious revis...
361K 6.4K 17
**MATURE CONTENT** (Smut alert!) She felt herself lean back into him and he didn't move. "You've been avoiding me, Granger, I've missed you," he told...