DESTINED - SIDNAAZ TALES

By Omnilegent21

Story is about famous businessmen and a mysterious employee. He's spoiled brat while she is sweet angel. He's... More

Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Glimpse
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
A Message from your author.
Part 34
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Poll whether you want me to write the story or not?
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Announcement

Part 35

4.4K 269 109
By Omnilegent21

Hello Dear Readers...

How are you all?

Please do vote and comment... I really want you guys to tell me which part you liked the most... Or which part made you surprised... do an inline comment and tell me... will wait for your response...

Won't waste much time of yours... So let's get back to the story...

------------------------------

Si...dda...rth... that was a painful roar from behind... the people who were so into Shehnaaz and the man... got a mini attack looking the person, anyone could see the fear in their eyes... paleness of losing Siddarth, trembling and shivering lips in scare... there stood a couple in their 50's... where Shehnaaz smirked and felt proud of her work... she did her work... without coming into notice... That was Shehnaaz.

The couple ran to Siddarth and started checking him from head to toe... lady's hands were shivering... man was looking at him properly too... what they have gone through in that 2 hours only they knew...they got to know what was a fear of losing someone close to you...a fear in their entire system of gifted by Shehnaaz Kaur Gill or you can say Shehnaaz Siddarth Shukla... she wanted them to feel this very badly...because they did not lose anything in the real sense... but she lost her everything... everything means each and everything... they deserved this... they really did.

You are fine right Baby?...never ever Siddarth has seen so much love and fear in someone's eye for him... except his family... he did not know them... but the worry and concern in their eyes made him think who were they?... while the lady was still checking his body where there some bandages... who knew heartless couple... had hearts too... which loved him like anything... but their love was a poison... a poison to Siddarth also... their love for him was the destroyer of everything...once they owned... they are no more the same couple... after some incidents... they were shuttered from inside... which only Shehnaaz was aware of... because whatever happens today too... they hold a special place in her heart... how much ever she hate them... but still there was a relationship which only she understood... looking at them she just smiled... this is what for which she had waited for years... and see how things are going... but today they had lost their most precious thing...

Siddarth:- Yes, I am fine Aunty... Why you both are being so hyper?... he really did not know what was happening around him... he looked at Shehnaaz who had a smile on her face... but what he did not notice that there were tears too in her eyes... he looked at the man who came with the lady was tired... who looked depressed... he somehow took the lady in his arms and said some soothing words to her... where she relaxed in his arms...

Where Shehnaaz looked at Anupam whose face was saying how much angry was he... his eyes had betrayal... pain... hurt... agony... On the other side, she looked at Smitha whose face had sweat... she did not know what was going around... her breathing was a little uneven... There was Ajay Shekhawat who gulped his saliva and was frightened... he looked at Shehnaaz who gave a cunning smile... he knew he was caught... he looked at the other side... Shehnaaz's eye landed on Rita... whose eyes had some emotions... those eyes had a love... hate... pain... betrayal... that's what she wanted.

Man:- We got... a message that... you were kindna...pped and if we wa....nt you so... reach here...Shehnaaz showed both of them death in 2 hours... but none understood...and no one would even know... if she wants...evil... was she in true...because it was in her blood veins which shows evilness.

Before Siddarth could say anything Anupam got up and separated the couple who were in each other's arms and gave a punch to the man... who looked at him with wide eyes... he was shocked looking at him there... before he could utter a word all heard a loud clap of someone.

[Time for the truth to come out...Are you excited? ]

All people moved their heads to the source where they saw someone clapping... Siddarth tried to read that person's eye... but she was always an expert in hiding her emotions... The couple saw her... their eyes had longing... love...but was that time right for showing that emotion to her?

[Well you must have guessed it... if not then let's see who is that person]

Shehnaaz:- What a Bharat Milap... I am quite impressed... I must say... you would have got an Oscar if you would have been in the Acting line.... she laughed and started clapping her hands... to be frank, no one understood what exactly happened to her... the smile which she had was something different... 

Man:- P...

Shehnaaz yelled at him suddenly showing her eyes which had a fire in them...:- Don't you dare to complete that word... The day my parents died when I was 8... no one has the right to call this word... they died that day only for me... and for the world too... so don't utter that word.

Where Rita sarcastically asked Shehnaaz:- Weren't you the one who was supporting them when I said something to them before? and now you are also yelling at them... Why so much love and hate for them?

Shehnaaz:- Yes Mrs. Rita Shukla I had stopped you because you don't have any right to disgrace them... you lost it... and I have every right to do that... isn't it? saying she asked the couple...

Lady pleaded:- Please forgive us, Baby.

Shehnaaz laughed at her words but that smile did not reach her eyes:- Woahh... forgive you both... of course... see Mani... they are asking me to forgive them...

Manik who was in shock looking at the couple... he could not believe they were here in front of him... he could not even think properly after looking at the couple... he was not able to react... there were many questions running in his mind... what was their connection with Siddarth... and how can they do this with Shehnaaz and him... He was the last person to say but...Shehnaaz... what would have she felt ?... that's when Shehnaaz asked him... He shook his head to rub all the thoughts rushing inside... He looked at Shehnaaz... in her eyes... where he did not find anything except emptiness...

Shehnaaz:- The people who don't know them... I would like to introduce them... THEY ARE MR. SANTOKH SINGH GILL AND MISSES AVNEET KAUR GILL - THE BIOLOGICAL PARENT OF SHEHNAAZ KAUR GILL... So please welcome them... please have a seat, Mr. and Mrs. Gill...

Mr. and Mrs. Gill were looking at her but having no choice they sat on the empty seat...Shehnaaz looked at them... but her eyes were blank...people were shocked after knowing who they were... Of course, Mr. and Mrs. Gill had a well-known name in the business world at their time... but after some time there was news that they died in an accident... where Rita widen her eyes knowing that Shehnaaz was the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Gill on the top she was her Daughter in Law...the people around them had many questions... but the answer was only with them... Siddarth and Raj looked towards Shehnaaz... Many thoughts were roaming in each of their head... but today was the day... to get the answers... their thoughts were interrupted by Shehnaaz.

Shehnaaz:- Well, you know they were known as the perfect couple in Business World... But only I know how good parents they have been... she said looking at them with a smile... Well, they are here to know that Siddarth Shukla is fine or he is hurt... If he is hurt, then they would give their best to cure him, isn't it Mr. and Mrs. Gill?

Their head was down... not knowing what to answer her... They have been the worst parents they know... and they even never tried to become a parent... yes, she was right... they were here to know how was Siddarth... after all, he was their responsibility... but wasn't their own daughter was their responsibility?... they would have reasons... but was that reason so important than their own flesh?... Mrs. Gill tried to reason,

Mrs. Gill:- Bab...

Shehnaaz shouted at her:- Don't baby me, Mrs. Gill... Call me with my name... You have lost that right the day you died or you pretended to die...Call me Shehnaaz.

Mr. Gill was looking at her... his daughter has grown... she is not the same... she is changed... his princess always used to respect them... he knew even then they gave her very little time... but still she had never complained to them about it... she was mature even when she was a small kid... but still there was an innocence in her eyes... her eyes were his favorite... her eyes used to convey him... but today her eyes did not even appreciate his presence... her eyes are blank... there is no emotion on her face... his daughter was hurt... hurt was also a small word for them... he had given his every priority to all but he forgot his daughter in his list... and his wife had followed him... well if she hates them... it won't be a big thing now...because they deserve it... they deserve every bit of it...they deserve every punishment for which that innocent soul had cried... without any reason that soul has gone through this much... She had gone through so much... that now her heart has become a stone or you can say that their heart had become a stone to see their daughter...why?... because their mind was adamant on finding a person who was equally important to him... but in the end, he lost both his important person... he lost his battle... when he realized it... it was too late... too late for a child to accept his father's love...because that child had become numb to her feelings... to that matter any feelings...he came out of his thoughts when he heard something which made him and his wife numb...

Though Manik did not want to interfere but, they were his Uncle - Aunty... whom he loved a lot...he did not want Shehnaaz to go to extreme... because her health was not good...therefore he said to Shehnaaz,

Manik:- Shehnaaz please stop...

Shehnaaz stood up and put her hands in the air as if surrendering to him:- Wow... I should stop... you are supporting them... good... very good... Are you by chance, going to leave my side and support them as they are back?...where Manik immediately nodded his head as no... You wanted to know right... What had happened to me in Switzerland... How all of a sudden I got a nervous breakdown when I was all fine?... They are the reason... I have seen them there... you know when I saw them there... they were romancing with each other... they were so much in their world... that they didn't even notice that there was a girl who was standing at their gate and watching them...and I am sure they would still don't know that I am aware of me seeing them that day.... I doubt that they even remember that they had a daughter... They are that people who can come running to see a person who was kidnapped just within 48 hours... but they couldn't even come to see their daughter when she was on her Deathbed... for fucking 3 years... They never came to see me when I was ready to leave this God damn life... If, it wasn't you, FIRE and Raj Shukla... Shehnaaz Gill would have died then only... Even after that incident... it is almost 10 years... 10 fucking years... 10 years I have known they are alive... but in these 10 years they never came to me...and if today I would have not made a call they would have not been here... They would have lived their life as there were no other things in their life...and you are telling me to stop... Why?... Give a reason Manik Malhotra...just one reason... They are that fucking couple for whom it was always Manik Malhotra, Siddarth Shukla, and Arjun Shekhawat as their priority... where was I on their list?

She took a pause to keep her emotions in check... she did not want people to see how broken she was... how much hurt she was...

Raj went towards her and grabbed her shoulder and asked with tears in his eyes:- What do you mean by Deathbed Shehnaaz?... Is it true?... Is that the reason you were away from me?... I had asked you so many times that whether were you fine when you left me for 4 years?... but you always said that you were on break?... You lied to me... You lied to your Raj Uncle... your Dad.

Shehnaaz kept her head down... she knew today she had to answer him... all things... but she never wanted to lie... situations made her do that...

Raj yelled at her:- I want answers Shehnaaz Shukla.

Shehnaaz looked at him... he had never called her in this tone... he has always called her lovingly... he even scolded her in soft tone... he had never ever used that tone... that tone scared her... that tone scared her that now even he would leave her... like her so-called parents... that tone scared her that now he will leave her because she had lied him... almost every time... that tone scared her because she had always kept her identity as a secret to him... that tone had scared her very much... she was in a daze... when Siddarth came near her... he hugged her.... he understood that she was scared... he told Raj to sit at his place... he was rubbing her back sitting beside her when Mrs. Gill after recovering from that shock spoke,

Mrs. Gill:- What did Raj asked you?... What did you mean by Deathbed Shehnaaz?... You were always fit when did this happen?... What had happened to you?

Manik sarcastically smiled and asked:- Do you even have any right to ask that Mrs. Gill?... I doubt you even know her hobby... I don't know where you were and what you were doing... but from my knowledge... I understood one thing you never kept a tab on your daughter... what she had gone through... you never got to know... She is right... and now I understood why did she not wanted to live her life and wanted to die...

... Yes she was on Deathbed... for 3 damn years... it was a wait of a daughter who wished to see her parents again...she had hoped for something which was impossible back then... she had lost her all hopes... because now I understood that she had no reason to live... no reason...First Siddarth had rejected her... She lost her pride... She lost her self respect... She lost her virginity... She lost herself a long time back before the incident... It was we, FIRE who had seen her who was thrown on the road after being rapped brutally and a knife in her stomach... She was hardly 18 at that time... it was hard for us to even recognize her at that time because she was thrown in mud to die... If we would have not reached there at the time... we would have lost her... she had lost so much blood... it took whole 11 days for her to open her eyes... She did not even today told me who did this to her... It was very tough for us to handle her at that time... her those 6 months which she had to take bed rest... she always used to be lost... she never said anything... it was almost 5 months after that incident she said me unknowingly that she wanted to go on a world tour... With all my savings, I had sent her to tour... I was going to join her on a tour in Switzerland after my exams... After my exams... I took the first flight to see her... I was excited... I thought I would get to see a glimpse of my old Shehnaaz... But I never knew that I would see her almost dead there... when I reached the hotel... I was going to surprise her... I was opening her room with extra keys... that's when I heard someone calling me... I was so excited that I was going to ignore that... but thanks to God I saw back... that's when I saw her... she was feeling dizzy... before I could reach her she fell down from the staircase and there she had a nervous breakdown... I had admitted her to the hospital on that very day... but that day still send shivers to me... that day she had almost died... I had called all my seniors doctors who contacted with the most specialist doctors... they had come there to treat her... but she was not ready to respond... it was like she wanted to die... she did not want to live... Doctors had treated wounds which she got after falling from staircase... but that breakdown... no one could treat that... that's where she was in Coma... they tried their best but there was no good news... that's when they told me to take her to India back... That 5 days in Switzerland, I had spent in the hospital in Operation room... I was scared to lose her... Doctors had told me to take her back because she had no time left... There was no guarantee of her to come back... I still remember with my these trembling hands I have treated her in Operation Room... Yes, it was me... though I was not an experienced... but I did not want to take any risk... I know how by keeping a stone I did not fall weak by seeing her blood... by seeing her lifeless...Shehnaaz was struggling for not to live again...she did not want this life... where there was no value of her existence... which you people proved her conveniently... she did not have value... or we can say there was no value of her... as all used to take her as granted... After bringing in India... I had kept her in my home only... I did not wanted to take any risk... I did not leave her ever even if I did whole group - FIRE used to stay with her... though we knew she was sleeping... but we did not wanted to miss any chance... any hope...so I did some work from home only... so that I don't have to leave her... Just to treat her I studied hard... Those 3 years... I used to say poetry... I used to sing... I used to joke... Even all other members of  FIRE did their best to wake her but she didn't... 3 years... for anyone it would be mere years... but for all of us... it was between life and death... The insecurity and pain which Shehnaaz had were more than our efforts...  how it won't be?...when her parents had hurt her beyond repair... She was strong enough to fight with her life even after getting rapped by those bastards... There was a will in her to live at that time... But after her visit to Switzerland... she was scared beyond anything...now I know why she had a breakdown... I so wish I would have never even sent her on a world tour... I always used to curse myself for her that state... because unknowingly it was me who had sent her there...

 I still remember the day when she had woke... it was an award show of Businessman... Like always it was Raj Shukla who was the winner... It was the speech which he gave... gave her life... that's when she must have remembered him... who even in his speech had dedicated his that award to her... I clearly remember what he had said,

Raj:- Thank you for this Award... I would like to dedicate this award to everyone who works in The Magical World... My family of course...and I also want to dedicate this award to you, Baby... If you are looking at me or hearing me come back, please...I had told you to remember that you have to come back to me one day... safe and healthy... It's been almost 3 years... at least come back now and tell me that you are fine... I want to see you... Please come back to your Raj Uncle... he has been waiting for you... If you have forgotten me... then come to pay your loan... please baby... with tears he had ended his speech.

That's when I had noticed a tear fell from her eyes...That's when I ran to call the doctors... who had just gone after her daily check up... I had appointed Doctors... though I was studying... I knew what it means... but for safety I had two appointed who used to come once in a day... when we came near her room... that's when we heard a loud shriek... that's when I realized that Shehnaaz Kaur Gill survived... her shriek was becoming loud and loud... all doctors went inside... even FIRE had gone inside to see her... but I could not even step inside... I was scared... scared to see her... scared that what if it was my dream... but her that scream proved to me that she survived... I saved her... I have brought her to life again...I had become her Personal Doctor... I had treated her... I did everything which Doctor does... a nurse does... a brother does... a friend does... just to bring her to life...that's what came into my mind when she woke... but I couldn't save her from the pain which life gave her...her betrayals had really gifted her life long pain...

With small steps, I pushed the door of the room... to see the doctors standing in the corner... and FIRE was frozen at their place... when I walked ahead to see what had happened the scene pierced my heart...any person would have felt like that... and I was her brother... it broke to see his sister in such a state... I had covered my mouth with my palm... I lost my balance...seeing her struggling... But making myself strong... I told all of them to move out...when they did...I closed the door... when I came near her... I heard her who had whispered,

 Don't hurt me... please don't hurt me,

Please... I beg you... I beg you, please...

That's all I heard from her mouth... she was having a severe panic attack...like never before... where tears were rolling from her closed eyes... Yes, she was having a panic attack even when she was in Coma... It was the first time in those 3 years she had reacted... the speech of Raj Shukla did a good thing to her... but it also brought some painful memories to her...The pain and hurt in her voice were so evident in her voice... the fear in her voice still makes me shiver...

I saw her getting wild in each passing second... where she was hurting her own hands... just to get rid of the pain... she was struggling to run away... to run away from that pain... which was holding her...to make her hurt.

Shehnaaz... get up Jaan... see no one is hurting you...I walked more closed to her...controlling my tears...which were falling just like her...while she was jerking her hands in her deep sleep mumbling the same lines again and again...what she was saying was in her subconscious mind...

No... No... I don't trust anyone... I won't trust you...

Get away from my life... leave me alone...

She was screaming holding her head... where her stitches were tearing because of her aggressiveness...I saw her opening her eyes with all her strength... when she saw me... she got scared... She was so scared that she left the bed and went to the corner of the room and hide her face like she was hiding herself from me... like she was protecting herself from the world... I tried again speaking,

Shehnaaz listen... where I saw her clutching herself more in fear just like a small kid does...

Don't hit me...Don't hit me with hunter...

I promise... I promise I won't trust any...

I promise... I promise I won't talk to any...

I promise... I promise I will stay in my room only...

I promise... I won't love anyone...

I promise... I will stay away from everyone...

I will go far away... where you won't even see my face... I promise...

But please don't hurt me...

Everything around me was numb... except her sniffs and sob...

The shock was a small word for me when I heard her words... I did not even have her any answers... I did not even know what exactly had happened to her... I so wanted to know what exactly had happened with her... but I knew that only she had answers to it... and I won't get that answers very easily... I knew that... I had to wait...just treat her... that's what came to my mind at that time...I could not lose her after so much struggle... I had brought her to life with my strength... I knew that I had to handle her... because there was no other option for me...

I forwarded my hand to her... I stood in front of her... I stood there with a photo which I had kept near the bed... it was our photo... when we were small... I showed her a photo telling her that it was her Mani... I am her Mani... She blinked her eyes to get a better vision of me and that photo... seeing that... she breathed immediately in relief... it felt like she was a relief seeing me... she held my palm with a trembling hand... which I had extended...where I gripped her tighter... giving her assurance... which she needed most at that time...maybe she had unknown trust for me... I very softly took her in my embrace... where she hid herself from the world... which had hurt her...maybe she knew that she was safe with me...that's when I whispered to her,

Shehnaaz... calm down...relax... I am... here... I won't... let anyone... hurt you...please stop crying Jaan... where she relaxed herself in my arms...maybe she understood that I would be there with her always...and That's what she needed... assurance for her insecurity... she needed someone who will protect her from her own demons which she was fighting...

While with another trembling hand I injected her high seductive to her body... so that she can sleep...away from her pain... she was going through...when she slipped into a deep slumber... that's when I picked her up and put her on the bed carefully...

The whole day she slept because of medicine... but when she woke the other day... she was sitting with her head down...I had just came there to see her in her room... I was silently watching her... that's when I saw her flinching in fear...

I went near her and asked her What happened Shehnaaz?... but her reply... I could not understand at that time... She spoke... Someone is crying... woh roh rahi hai... I did not understand what she meant...But later it made me realize that she was having hallucinations where someone was crying in darkness... she did not know who was she... but it was scaring her a lot... in her hallucination that someone was crying very loudly and making her feel vulnerable...in her hallucination that someone used to make a creepy voice... sometimes used to laugh on her... sometimes she used to feel that person was going to kill her... as if that person was going to eat her up... sometimes someone was taking someone far away from her... her hallucination had gone till extreme level... where her own demon was destroying her... 

At that time it was very difficult for me to handle her... It took all my energy to bring her back...She had lost herself in her that world badly... where she used to doubt on every small thing... every person...who used to be around her...even now she doesn't even trust herself... that's what her fate had gifted her... I can't even explain in words what we both have gone through... She was in her pain... Well as a Doctor... as a brother... I wanted to remove that pain... All I want is She lives happily... she lives her each moment... and don't regret anything... and I can do anything for her... anything means anything... He said looking at Shehnaaz... who was looking at him with tears which were ready to roll...but he nodded her head as no and in action he said her to smile...

Siddarth's point of view:-

Oh God, that was her panic attack... I was right... my heart was right... you must be confused right... Actually, after we had returned from Rajasthan, I met Shefali... all that fiasco of pregnancy... I was tired of spending my time with Shefali...It used to get difficult to tackle everything at the same time... family... new business... and Shehnaaz... though Shehnaaz never asked any question to me... she never said a word to me even knowing I was with Shefali... 

It was one of the night when I was drunk... I had gone out with my friends... there I drank too much... one thing which I was habituated was to sleep in Shehnaaz's arms... I used to be at peace... the whole day I used to roam around... but in the night, I wanted her... to sleep peacefully... She was waiting for me in our room... When I went into our room I had seen her tense... But after looking at me... she was calm... maybe she was waiting for me... and I was so much drunk that... all I wanted was to sleep taking her in my arms...

I was sleeping with her...was in very deep sleep... though Shehnaaz had made me drink lemon water before making me sleep... it was a hangover of alcohol maybe...

Please don't leave... please stay... stay strong... please... I could hear someone murmuring it... I felt a drop of water on my forehead.

Please stay... don't leave me with these bastards... please... that hiccuping voice was familiar to me...when I understood whose voice it was... I woke with a jerk only to see Shehnaaz murmuring something in her sleep... I can say she was in her worst condition... she was crying... tear was rolling from her eyes... she was mumbling as if she had lost someone...

No...no... Aunty... you can't leave me... please... she was repeating the same lines... I have never seen her that way... I was scared... I never wanted to see her in this state... never ever... maybe she was seeing a bad dream... that's what I thought and decided to wake her up.

Shehnaaz... Shehnaaz... get up... see... it's me your Siddarth... get up... I patted her cheeks... but she was so restless... I was scared of what had exactly happened to her in sleep.

No... Aunty... she shouted in her sleep and she woke with a jerk... she pushed me... as she sat in the corner of the room and she was saying the same line.

Aunty... she can't leave... she can't... she was saying the same line again and again... which was taking my own breathe... she was not aware of my presence... she was vulnerable... what she was doing... what she was speaking... I had no idea... but that day I saw a fear... a broken heart...which was crying like a hell... she looked so devasted...trust me even when I wanted to take revenge from her ... when I wanted her to suffer... even at that time I never ever thought and wanted to see her in this broken and worst state.

Shehnaaz... where are you going?... I saw her going out of the room...I pulled her in bed... where she was trying to run away from the room...I was in tears myself... I couldn't stand myself... seeing her in this situation... what was happening around me... I was not aware... I was in big shock... Everything was fine... that's what I thought between us... but I think it was not.

Vo log mere aunty ko leke ja rahe hai... vo log use marne vale hai... they are going to take her away from me... he took everything from me... now he is going to take her too... when I have got her now only... I can't let her go...no I can't leave her now alone... please chodo mujhe... mujhe jana hai... please leave me... leave my hand for God's sake... she was pulling her hands from my hold with a force that it was leaving a mark... she was not the Shehnaaz I knew... she was not my Shehnaaz... she looked different... she looked like someone had taken away from her very important thing... like her all power... what was hell was she saying?... she was all fine with Snehal Aunty right?... then what the shit was she speaking?

Chodo na mera haath... vo log use kahi dur dal denge... she would die... see she is already bleeding... see there is all blood here... saying she showed me the floor which was all clean... she will die... please leave me... she was trying to get rid of me... she did not even recognize me... but I was stronger than her... within a second she held her cheeks... she was looking at me... as I had slapped her... she did not even leave a choice with me... I did not know what I had to do... I was guilty within a second looking in her eyes...she fell on the bed and was crying...but still she was murmuring the same... I never saw her this side... this side was buried inside her... which she never showed to any I guess.

Aunty.... she was still crying...my vision was a blur... I couldn't see her this way... I could not hear her that wail... she was in pain... I was not able to do anything... She had always supported me like a Mom... Dad... Friend... Sibling... Wife... Lover... Partner... and I should do the same... I crawled to bed to her... where she was crying holding her knees like a small child in a sleeping position... something was disturbing her... very badly... I understood that.

Shehnaaz... come here... see your Siddarth is calling you...I called her showing my arms... as I slept facing her... something was hurting in my that heart... it was like breaking piece by piece... she looked at me... then again dug her face in the bedsheet.

Go away... you are not real... I know... you are not my Siddarth... you are not... stay away from me... you aren't real... she shouted till hiccupping... I was numb to react... what was happening to her...Can someone explain to me?...she was saying I am not real...I was observing from last two days... she seemed lost... it felt like she was in a different zone even if the office she used to zone out... I thought it was a workload...but here she was thinking that I was her illusion...I tried to touch her shoulder... where she jerked my hand... and started crying loudly again...murmuring Aunty again...she was not recognising me... her husband... my soul was broken... though I did not love her, but still I had accepted her...something inside me was shattering seeing her this way...

Aahhhh Ma....ni...she shouted loudly holding her head... now it was my time to get the world's fear... the hangover which I had... all was gone... I was nervous... she was banging her fist on the bed...as her head was aching badly...I pulled her forcefully in my arms...she was trying to shoo me away...but I was stronger... so I started stroking her head...

Shehnaaz... baby... kya Hua?... What happened to you?... Please tell your Siddarth...I pleaded with her... seeing her condition... I don't know what to do... but something strikes to me... I took her phone... I called the person who can help me... I don't know that person in real... but when we were on a break... she had told me that she has a personal doctor who treats her... he must be aware of her condition...

Bahut dard hora hai... I heard a painful voice... I first tried to loosen her fist which was still banging on the bed and entwined my hand with her... her hold was so tight that it was hurting me... she was trying to control her pain... but nothing was working for her...

Aunty... see vo log ne unhe fek diya... unlog ne mujse dur kar diya unhe...she said looking at the door...as if someone was there in front of her... but no one was there except wall and door.

No one is taking her... baby... she is fine... I will take up to her tomorrow... okay... trust me... I tried to tell her... I would call Snehal Aunty in the morning itself... maybe she can handle her... maybe she will answer what had happened to her... but now I have to call her doctor... but her hold is too strong...

She is fine right... she asked me so innocently... as if a small kid... is lost in big fair...and he wants his parents...Ohhhh Goddd.... what is happening to her...

Yes baby she is fine... I replied to her calmly...I took her in my arms and on top of me to soothe her pain... I started massaging her head... I asked her Shehnaaz, is your head still paining... but I did not get any reply... I patted her cheeks... but I did not get any response... why was she not responding to me... she was not sleeping definitely...did she fell unconscious... much to my terror... I was horrified...I kept her carefully on the bed... and went to look for her phone... I dialed the doctor's number... I hope he receives my phone at this time in the night...

Hello... I heard a sleepy voice from the other line.

Hello Doctor... this is Siddarth Shukla...I was stammering...I myself was not in the state to talk properly... because I had experienced something which I had never seen in my whole life... it was the biggest trauma for me.

Siddarth... I am sorry... Is it Shehnaaz's husband?... he wasn't sure?... of course any won't... I have never introduced her to the world... and to the top of that I was calling someone who was in deep sleep... my voice was also ditching me...I was shivering... how can you expect me to talk properly with someone at that time...

Yeah... yeah... it's me... voh... voh... Shehnaaz don't know ...what happened to her... she was... saying som...ething... I did n...ot get what sh...e was saying... She w...as having a head...ache... But no...w she is... unconscious...I seri...ously don't k...now what is happ...ening... Can you co...me at my pl...ace and ch..eck her? I finally tried to tell him... what she was going through when my eyes landed on Shehnaaz who was having frowns on her forehead... she looked exhausted... dry tears mark... sweat was forming all over her face... even at dropped AC... What was happening to her?... Oh, God...

Calm Down Siddarth... You said now she is unconscious right?... where I just hmmm in reply... Siddarth now don't try to wake her up... let her sleep... she won't respond to you now... Don't worry she is fine... and yeah one more important thing don't ask her anything in the morning... she won't remember what had happened now in the night... she will have zero ideas about what had happened now... so behave as nothing had happened now... I mean really nothing...(he ordered me... were all I could do was give my consent...)... Don't worry Siddarth when the time comes you will get the answers to the questions which you are having now... have some patience... and I am warning you don't ask her... she will take the stress... her condition would deteriorate... if you do that... he was ranting something but my mind was stuck on that she will not remember anything which happened to her now... I needed to look at her... I need to give my time... I am neglecting her very much... I have to mend my relationship with her ... first I will talk with Shefali and then leave her and then will spend some good time with her...she looked so vulnerable... who used to take care of her when these things used to happen with her?

Who used to takes care of her?... She looks so vulnerable...I asked the Doctor... because she needed someone to take care of her at this time... she needed someone badly... what was she going through?

Most of the time no one would be there to take care of her... she tried to control things...but then, at last, she fell unconscious... she wakes up the other day with a heavy head... don't worry now she had become a pro in handling herself... She would be fine... Don't worry...I will take your leave and please remind her to contact me as soon as possible... I need to talk to her...In the morning make sure she has her medicine...Bye... that's what he said and the call ended... I was senseless when I heard it... No one was there with her when she needed someone... no one... that time I had promised myself that I would never ever leave her... see her what was she going through alone... I was awake the whole night... I could not sleep... there were many things going on in my head... so to distract myself... I started doing office work...

It was 8 in the morning when I heard her groan... I quickly went towards her... but she got up from the bed and was searching for something in the cupboard... was she going to the office now?... was my question... she was balancing herself with the help of the door of the cupboard... she could not even stand properly... She is not going anywhere... that's what I decided... I asked her what you are searching... when she replied nothing and was still finding... but she did not get... she was groaning... when her phone started ringing... I went towards her phone... to pick up... but seeing the ID... I gave her... I pretended I did not know who was on the call... It was the doctor's phone... where I guess he was instructing her or maybe scolding her... she was massaging her head...but then she went to find something in her purse and removed some medicine... she took it... she was in a relief... don't know what they spoke but at last, she thanked him and ended the call and looked at me,

She looked in my eyes... she was walking towards me... she took my hand and made me sit on the bed... and caressed my cheeks lovingly... and said, Don't worry Siddarth... I am fine...I had an accident Siddarth...us ki wajah see mere brain m clot hogaya that...I get a severe headache... when I take the stress...you don't worry I will be fine after taking little sleep... saying she hugged me...how long we were hugging each other... I don't know... we both were finding peace, warmth, assurance, and somewhere love in each other's arms... she was finding solace in my arms... where I wanted to ask many things... but I preferred to be quiet...I did not want her to take the stress... but I was scared... I really wanted assurance that she was fine... I wanted to know... so I asked her for something... to make me believe...

Can I kiss you Shehnaaz?... I was insecure... I wanted assurance... very badly by her closeness... by her love for me... I was badly craving for it...without giving a reply...

She pressed her lips with mine... I made her sit on my lap so that she is more close to me... pressing her body to mine... her legs on my waist... where my hands roam around her hips...it felt like our soul was talking to each other...they were healing each other... I just wanted to feel her... but then she was dominating the kiss... and I let her do that... because all I wanted was her...It was the most hungry and passionate kiss where she was assuring me and I was getting that assurance from her...after some second... she stopped feeling my tears on her face...

but I took the lead... I so wanted her to make myself that she was fine... safe with me... she recognized me... that I was there... I was her husband... she remembers that...where she was soothing me with her that kiss...and that kiss was really long... because we were in our world... we were so lost...where no one was allowed...no one to disturb us... no one to interfere...no one... I wish that kiss would have never ended.

After that kiss, she kept her head on my shoulder and soon because of the dose of that medicine... that was our last time we slept peacefully again... because after that Shefali lost the baby... I was emotional... where she did handle me properly like a mother does... after that, we went to a party... which was very important for our business... where I lost her... I never knew I would lose her... I used to think that she left me because I did not support her... trusted her... and I trusted Shefali above her... I realized my mistake within two days... therefore I was in search of her... I searched her everywhere but all I got was empty hands... I tried very hard these 2 years... This incident always used to shake me to the core... I did not even have her doctor's number... Therefore I wanted to search for her... because I understood that for the world she was fine but she was not inside... she needed someone... and she had no family... all she had was us... that's all I knew.

Now when Manik told everyone... I understood that she was having a panic attack... that night she had the same and even yesterday night she had the same... but the words she spoke were different... But blood was common in both... It was not just an accident... it was her break down... It was her nervous breakdown with the accident... which made her situation worse...She was in a coma for 3 years... She wanted to leave this world... She had seen her parents in Switzerland... are they even parents?... But I am no one to judge a person when I come in the same category who had hurt her... What would have happened if Manik would have not come on proper time?... what would have happened if Manik would have not tried his best?.... What would have happened if Manik would have lost hope?... What would have happened if Manik would not be strong to deal with her?... What would have happened if FIRE would have not supported her?... What would have happened if Dad had not dedicated his award to her?... I didn't even know that it was Shehnaaz to whom he had dedicated his award?... By even thinking What if?... makes me shiver... I was now understanding things... what was she going through... I was now understanding her feelings... She had gone through so much... I can't help but measure the pain which had gone through... it is said that we understand other's pain when we go through the same pain... I have not gone through this... but imagining it makes me scared...I can't even say anything to her... because I have lost the right which she had given me... the day she walked over me or I can say that day I kept Shefali above her was the day... I lost that right...when I let her walk out of my life... I knew that today, it was the day for the past to come forward... but the start itself makes me shiver... But I knew that it was the time to reveal of past each and everyone sitting here... I would now heal her with all my love... 

Mr. and Mrs. Gill's point of view:-

Parents...who are they?

They are your first family...whom you know even when you are yet to come into the world...You have a bond with them when you are in your mom's womb...A mother protects and takes care of the child while a father guides and teaches the child...Parents are our guardians, and we must respect them as a Godly figure...

When you get hurt or you have a small cut on your hand... It would be your mother who would run to you... to seek you... to provide you warmth... to protect you... to happy medicine... cryingly... you won't be satisfied until you complain to her what hurt you and she would be consoling you...where your father will scold you just because of your carelessness... he will be running to and fro...when your mother would be applying for medicine... for a father...

A daughter is a bundle of firsts that excite and delight, giggles that come from deep inside and are always contagious, everything around is wonderful and precious, and your love for her knows no bounds.

but what if parents hurt you the most?... What if they become the reason behind your hurt?

The people whom you seek warmth and protection are the very people who hurt you the most?

Where will you go?

Where will a child go?

That was the very case of their daughter...

They have became the reason who have hurt her... hurt her so much... that it has imprinted in her subconscious mind where for her,

PARENTS = PAIN...HURT... TEARS... FEAR... DISAPPOINTMENT... BETRAYAL...

Was it her mistake to born with parents like them? 

OR

Was it a parent's mistake that they forgot their responsibilities?

They both were crumbled in tears knowing what she had gone through... though it was only little... but very harsh...they definitely wished to die at that very moment...they were ashamed of their own deeds... for which their daughter has to go through... and was still repenting... while they cursed themselves to be such cruel parents...

They cursed themselves for hurting their daughter... they never knew that they had hurt her beyond repair... they never knew that their daughter was going through hell... they never knew that their daughter had wished to die...and she had almost died... they never knew what their daughter had gone through... they never knew how she lived her life after they pretended to die... they never knew that the people to whom they thought will take care of their daughter would leave her like this... they never knew thought their daughter would face these things in their worst dream too...they never knew that their daughter had struggled for her single breathe...In short, they knew nothing about their daughter.

Anupam's point of view:-

I did not know that she had gone through this much after my last encounter... How did this happen?... I failed her... I failed my responsibilities... She was my daughter... How could I do this with her?... How did I fail her so much?... How could I be so blind?... How could I be so selfish?... Just because I had some doubts... I left her... I had made her bankrupt just because I had a doubt... When did I forget my humanity?... She was the same girl because of which I felt like what if I would have a daughter... she was the same girl who ignited fatherhood in me... she was the same girl whose eyes had an innocence and I wanted to protect her... Thanks to that God I never had a daughter... if I had and she would have gone through this much... I would have killed myself on the spot... and now I feel the same... because she was my daughter... she was my Empress...I can not even say Sorry... That would be an insult to that word...I wish I could take my words back... I wish I could rub all the things which I had done with her...I cried... with all my heart... my every word came true...my curse became true to her...I feared... I feared what if I would have lost her forever?... I would have lost my Empress... I would have never look at myself in front of the mirror... What would I answer Santokh and Devika?.... Thanks to that God that she survived...I regret my every word... every bit of it...

But it is too late for me to realize, isn't it?

Shehnaaz's point of view:-

I remembered when I was in Coma... Mani had said one line... about life... I remember that... It was that...

Life is like a road,

there are bumps,

there are cracks,

there are roadblocks,

But the only thing important 

thing is that you need to keep going...

Isn't it too easy to think a lot about life and put them in a few words?... Isn't it too easy for someone to say forget everything and move on?... Isn't it too easy to say someone about life... to help them... when you yourself are in deep pain?... Of course, it is damn easy to ask someone to move on... But does the people who ask you to move on know that what are you going through... what pain you are going through...They only say those words... But in reality, those words do not help until you say that by your heart...Manik was the person who did that to me... he did not know what had happened with me... but still, he helped me... to come out from those pain... It's not like it has become less now... those pain still haunts me... but my attacks have come down to an extent but in the last 2 years they again came to give me company... all thanks to Mani... who used to sleep with me in my room... there were times when I used to find him sleeping on the ground with his head on my bed when I used to wake... I never used to remember what had happened the other day...he was the one who used to try to calm me down... sometimes it used to become difficult for him to handle by attacks... but still, he did that... I don't even know from where to start... After I woke from Coma... I was all alone or you can say I preferred staying alone... I used to go back to my imaginary world where only Siddarth and I used to live... There were times when it had become difficult to even recognize which is the real world which is my hallucination... There was a time when I was actually asking for my end... because at that time all I felt was that I was drowning in a dark pitch... in darkness...and no one was around me... no one was there to pull me out of it...but I could feel that there were people who were pushing me in that darkness...I used to feel that I am the worst creature that's the reason no one wanted to be around me...I used to feel only one thing that was emptiness... I was all alone...There was a time when I used to look for a small hope but never found that... There were times when I used to sit in the corner of the darkroom...where I used to sit and look at unknown things... I used to ignore it all around me...I let the people do whatever they wanted...I stopped poking my nose in other people's business... Until they ask me for something till then... I don't say a word... I have changed... the old me died... she doesn't even want to live in this world... my soul cries for my death...Eyes used to betray me... tears used to flow like a river...all I used to think this is what I got... which that all-mighty had in my fate... I have started hating myself to be so weak...I used to feel pathetic... I used to feel like shit in this world...I felt like I am the most horrible person for one to stay... that's the reason they leave...I wanted to shout to the world what I was feeling... but was scared what if they judge me... I had accepted my mistakes and my punishments... which I did not even made... but there was a limit for every pain of mine... They may have their story... they may have their reason... but why me?... It hurts me... but I am not going to say... because my pain is for me only...I was tired of everything... very badly...

Too much of love

Too much of trust,

Too much of expectations,

Is equal to

Zillions of pain may be knowingly or unknowingly.

 But now I had got a new life... which belonged to Mani... of course... but still, my heart belonged to Siddarth... and that heartbeat belonged to Raj Shukla... If Shehnaaz is standing here it is the main hand in it would be Manik Malhotra and Raj Shukla... but when All thanks to FIRE who had made me so much busy that I did not even use to have time to think... there was a time when all I did was to shout at everyone around me...but Manik especially had ordered everyone to make me work... a lot... that's when this GGC was built... but there was a motive of mine to build this company...  When I woke Mani had told me once that... I still remember his words... that's when I remembered the last wish of that lady... Aunty... She wanted me to complete her wish... and I was going to die without doing her work... Manik's words motivated me to live and had printed in my brain... to complete my mission... to come back to life.

Shehnaaz... I have till now understood that maybe you have gone through hell... and now you don't want to live... it's fine... I get it... But don't you think that you are letting those people win over you... The people who have done this with you are enjoying and look at you... You want to die... Socho ki sirf Dil tuta hai tumhara... Ab bhi tumhare Dhadkone m ravani ab abhi baki hai... Pyaar ka kissa katam hogaya toh kya hua?...Zinadagi ki kahani ab bhi baki hai...Jaan don't let your fear live your life... Let your dreams live your life... If you don't have any then... Set a goal... Then try to accomplish... When you will do that you would not have any time to think about any negative things... Remember that Things don't go wrong and break your heart so you can become bitter and give up. They happen to break you down and build you up so you can be all that you were intended to be... And for me, you are intended to be a Queen... Of course, you are not my Queen but someones... And the title of Queen is not given to a person who loses her hope and gives up... but to a person who is still standing and keeps ongoing... The title of Queen is given to the person who is bold, courageous... brave enough to fight with the world... The Queen should be that strong that she can survive her life without even a king... To be that Queen you have to believe in yourself... when nobody else does... and to become a Queen a person should be Courage doesn't always mean to roar, sometimes it's the quiet voice at the end of the day whispering I will try again tomorrow...Being the Queen is not all about singing, and being a diva is not all about singing. It has much to do with your service to people... I have shown you how there are people who are fighting for their life each day... Be the Queen who helps them... Be the Queen who understands their pain like any... Be the Queen where those people would come to you even in their happiness and even in their sadness... Be the Queen and make your own kingdom... Make your territory in the hearts of people... make the world come alive with humanity... make the world colorful... Be the inspiration behind all that happens around you... Be the pillar of strength to many around you, the centrifugal force of your own little world, called family... .and when one day I know that...You will a queen who would demand respect and that God will bring the right person into your life to make you forget what you have gone through and would heal you and at the end of the day you would say it was worth losing my things... to be with him... and if you think that you don't want anyone in your life than Be A queen—a queen who bowed to no one, a queen who had faced them all down and triumphed. A queen who owned her body, her life, her destiny, and never apologized for it.

After that, there was no looking back... I had trained myself... I had made this Empire GGC... I had started working in The Magical World... I had started spending my time with orphans... with senior citizens... I used to work with FIRE... Of course, we made some good memories too... After I woke from Coma... Jay and Mahi married... that was one epic moment... because they had made me run from one place to another... I was so busy that I did not even had time to have food... It used to be Mani or Jennifer who used to run behind me with a plate and used to feed me... I used to have a smile on my face when I used to be with FIRE... they had learned so many things... just to give me company... and the most important thing is they learned Music... Well, that chapter would be for another time... but now I need to start with what we had gathered here...so I spoke breaking everyone's trance...

Shehnaaz:- Well here all are gathered so that everyone can say what they know and not for me... Or I can say that all are here to listen to a good and emotional love story of Mr. and Mrs. Gill... so come on go ahead and please enlighten us about your life... I have not brought you both here to listen about me... It's high time that you both clear every damn thing... every secret... every answer... which I, Manik and Mr. Anupam and Mr. Shekhawat want...

Her demanding eyes... was asking them... they have understood that they should not mess with her... By Manik they got to know what was her anger... it was like hitting your head to rock...and the result will be a death.

Will you speak up or I should make up speak in my language and when I do that... you will regret it very badly...Shehnaaz spoke to Mr. Gill making him gulp his throat while Manik giggled seeing her... and the show starts here... he said... his evil twin is back... what more he wants...

While others looked at Shehnaaz and Manik, in wide eyes... they looked like innocent kids but who were they kidding... they were not even near it...they were evil... to be precise one was an evil where the other supported her... where Shehnaaz was an evil and Manik supported her in whatever she demanded... If she demanded death... means it is death... that was him... he would make sure who make her suffer in his presence would die... in his presence... no harm should be on his Jaan... that was his motive...In short... if both the siblings join their hand... they will make sure you cry for your death...

I will.... that's what Mr. Gill said looking at both the siblings... who are their children... what he was not aware that they were Monsters who won't be tamed by anyone until they do what they want... they can be tamed by their partners... who were Nandini and Siddarth... who itself were gaping them with wide eyes... they never knew that... but there were many things which they were not aware of their partners and now it was time where they would know about their partners...

You better speak before she does something, which may lower your reputation in front of everyone... Manik spoke to Mr. Gill... where Shehnaaz smirked... Mr. and Mrs. Gill understood that they were gone for sure.

One more thing Mr. and Mrs. Gill not only you both but also to Mr. Anupam, Mr. Shekhawat, Rita Shukla, and you too Shefali... Pray that I don't get up from my sit otherwise you all will regret it badly... I promise that... Shehnaaz warned them making everyone scared and confused.

Writer's point of view:-

It all started  50 years ago..started Mr. Gill looking at the particular portrait which was covered with a curtain, where he stood and walked up to that portrait and opened the curtain and caressed that painting which was painted with lots of love by someone, after all, that person was a great painter... that was a painting of Raj Shukla, Manik Malhotra, and Siddarth Shukla... yes it was painted by Shehnaaz... which was brought by Manik there...where everyone frowned and were curious except Manik who was having his popcorn, he is damn excited for the show...you see he had confidence that his sister would be happy to cherish her happy and worst moments of her life with everyone as he knew she had to let it out what is kept deep inside that heart.. He wanted to know her point of view too because she never spoke directly about this topic to him too and now he knew she would speak every damn thing of her life.. He knew this is going to hurt him too badly but for her, he can even die so this confrontation was nothing..

Malhotra's had three successors

Come again, three successors. Do you mean three? But I have heard only about one that is also about Rajiv Malhotra said Raj Shukla shockingly while others were silent because they never heard about Malhotra's except Manik Malhotra, Ajay Shekhawat, Jennifer, and Rita Shukla.

Yes Raj he is one of the successors of Malhotra, replied Santokh Gill looking at Manik where he was just eating his popcorn... he knew it would hurt him... then he looked at Shehnaaz who was busy snatching popcorn from Manik... where he shook his head at seeing their childishness...but he was not aware that his daughter pretended that she doesn't care... she was just diverting her mind... but he was aware of their attention towards his talk...He also took a look at Rita Shukla.

Continue Mr. Santokh Gill...Manik gave an uninterested look to him and started munching popcorn from his bowl, where Shehnaaz gave a scowling look to him because he had already completed her bowl and he removed his bowl which he had kept hidden..which he efficiently shrugged...where FIRE gave him disbelief look to both of them.

Rajiv Malhotra had two sisters...Santok Gill replied which took everyone's attention because none knew that Malhotra's had daughters too...

Santokh Gill moved aside so that everyone could see the painting clearly and they could see there stood Manik Malhotra, Raj Shukla, and Siddarth in it.

Santokh went to his seat and took his wife's hands who had tears in her eyes...after knowing what was coming:- Her name was Devika Malhotra...My life... The wife of Santok Singh Gill...She had changed her name after our marriage because I used to call her Avneet...I used to say she is Avneet in a real sense even after having everything in her life she never had pride in it...She is always my Avneet Kaur Gill - the Kindhearted Girl of my life... She was a Malhotra but she never tagged her surname with her because she never liked living people bowing their heads in front of her due to fear after all her father was a strict person when it came to respect and status... She always used to say never let a person bow their head in front of you until that person really respects or loves you...She used to say that this status is of no use if you don't use it in a proper way...

Back to the story, I and Avneet were doing our schooling in Dehradun with Ajay. At that time, Gills were not that rich compared to Malhotra's. I and Ajay were good friends from childhood, Avneet was the Diva of the school...She was a beauty with a brain...I always had a crush on her...Ajay was remembering his golden days with his Buddy... when he asked Rita which he wanted to ask for long,

Ajay:- Rita why did you never contacted Devika?

Raj:- You knew her Rita? where she shook her head as yes but she was guilty.

Santok:- Of course how can she not know her own sister isn't it Mrs. Shukla or should I say Ms. Malhotra? 

Does that mean you are another Malhotra? asked Raj in high pitch in shock looking at his wife who had tears in her eyes while Asim's jaw hit the ground as he was not that dumb enough...he realized what is happening next.

Bro...he shouted at Siddarth to make him realize what he is going to speak and about whom...Asim gave a brief look at Raj whose eyes were fixed on Rita where Siddarth was thinking what was going around ?

Siddarth to Asim:- Why are you looking that way to me and Mom?

This is so funny Bro. Manik commented as he rolled on the couch in laughter taking other's attention on him while he cared less about others.

What's so funny Man? Siddarth asked in irritation where Shehnaaz chuckled at him realizing why Manik was laughing.

Raj:- Will you guys shut your mouth and clear every damn thing.

Ajay chuckled at seeing the dumbness of Raj.

Ajay:- Raj what Manik is saying that Rita is Shehnaaz's Masi. Ajay finally put some knowledge to Raj where Siddarth rolled his eyes in shrug in a second repeating the same line in his brain again...wait.. what?

Shock

Fear

Astonishment

Importantly.

Don't tell me Shehnaaz is my cousin? She is not my .... Damn how can this happen? Siddarth shouted in high pitch at Ajay... nothing scared him more than this..not even his inner demon who was waking up inside him after knowing Shehnaaz's suffering....where Shehnaaz face-palmed herself, this was not happening again. Manik burst out laughing at his comment where Rita giggled at him, she was finally revealed that Siddarth didn't take anything wrong as she had thought but none knew how understanding Siddarth had become after Shehnaaz came into his life, or maybe no one will ever know... He knew Shehnaaz had deep secrets after all she had said to him that the day she trust him, she will open every secret of her life, but that day never came because he never gave her a chance to trust him...For him, Shehnaaz was the best person to be with because she gives her 100 percent to any relation she shares. He had trusted every damn person in his life except her where all betrayed him and he betrayed her. It was his Karma that showed him that he did a sin by not trusting her...because he betrayed her..Karma showed him how it feels like one betrays you. He smiled sadly remembering his 2 years without her.

But on listening to the laughs of Asim and his so-called friends he came back to the world, he realized the current situation of him being a cousin of Shehnaaz which made him angry to god damn level.

Will you stop laughing at my expense Asim and Mr. Gupta and Mr. Raval? Siddarth shouted at them, yet they laughed at him where FIRE was amused seeing the distance between Musketeers by the way Siddarth address them they understood Musketeer's is no more the same which used to be.

Stop pissing me...Siddarth muttered in annoyance, he drank the whole glass of water which was kept on the table...damn he got married to his cousin..this is ridiculous...not that he had traditional thoughts but still he didn't like that idea...Shehnaaz herself couldn't stop her giggle now..seeing his tense face...to which he glared at her.

Okay...Okay, fine stop laughing at him guys...Shehnaaz made peace..because she knew that she would be dead by his anger not that she can't take but his patience was running now. She understood that.

Siddarth, I am not your cousin. Remember Dad and Mom that is Raj Shukla and Rita Malhotra Shukla had adopted you. Remember I had told you. where he let out a breathe which he was holding for so long making Asim giggle he was a relief now... because in this situation even he forgot that it was he was adopted son of Shukla's.

Shall I continue now?... Santok asked Shehnaaz who glared at him in return...

Muhrat dekh rahe ho kya?... Shehnaaz sarcastically replied him making Manik laugh... where she glared at him to shut up... what he did immediately as she was his lady Hulk... who can get up anytime... and he didn't want to see his Hulk for himself... because he himself gets fear to see that Woman though being his Evil.

Okay, Calm down... Lady... Santok murmured... to his daughter... which Shehnaaz heard though... let it go for time being.

I was doing my schooling in Dehradun with Devika, Ajay, Rita, and Anupam... Anupam's family and Devika's family were family friends... so Anupam knew Rita and Devika and had always treated them as his sisters... but he always used to fight like cat and dog with Rita... they never had settled on one thing... but they loved each other lot still... And I had a brother and sister too who used to study in the same school... My brother used to never agree with me... and we used to always fight so we had a different route... and my sister was my love... Devika is elder than both the Malhotras... where Rajiv and Rita were twins and younger by her by 2 years...Shehnaaz started yawning... thanks to her past... she was aware of everything by now but still, some things were not cleared... she wanted to know till extend her parents were dumb... yeah heard right... not only them... but also Anupam and Ajay Shekhawat and Rita Malhotra Shukla were... she wanted to know what exact reason they had to leave her... though she had somewhat an idea of it... but still she wanted to hear it out... yes she had accepted her fate... yes she was hurt but she suppressed it like it never mattered to her.

{ Here the most waited curtain will be revealed....Not so easily readers... Little by little suspense will open... but in the next two chapters, all will be cleared... But here is a glimpse of the next chapter.}

......................

Anupam:- Will you tell me at least now that where are my sons?

Santok kept his head down... he did not know what to say... because he didn't had the answer to his question... where Shehnaaz smirked looking at him.

Shehnaaz:- Go ahead Mr. Gill tell him... Mrs. Gill your brother is asking something... Tell him where are his sons?

Mrs. Gill cried:- I don't know... I don't know... I am sorry... I am really... she said joining her hands to Anupam... who was shattered knowing that they did not know where his sons were... were they even safe.... were they even alive... there were so many questions going in his head but the answer was with one person.

And till then guess who is that person readers?

---------------------------------

How was the update?

What about the twist?... Did you like it?

Did you expect something like that?... Comment yes or no...

What was Shefali doing there?

Why does Shehnaaz not like Rita?

Who are the sons of Anupam?... I am sure you can guess... but still there is a twist in it... but would love to read your guess...

Till then have a Good day... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.8K 1.5K 14
Fun times in Punjab.. Sana's hometown... filled with family..fun..food...mischief and bucket full of romance Considering the MSK has wrapped up ans s...
125K 14.2K 41
Loving someone at their best is easy But make efforts to love someone at their worst is something else. They meet as fire. Then broke as glass. He Lo...
51.3K 4.3K 15
It's a sidnaaz story... One of close to my heart.. ❤️ What if shehnaaz is a divorcy? What if Sid falls in love with shehnaaz without knowing her pas...
85.2K 6.3K 95
Let's just all read what may have happened if nothing went wrong that day? Witness sidnaaz's marriage life full of. Ups and downs just like us but th...