ππ‘π„π“π“π˜ π„π˜π„π’ | 𝑺. οΏ½...

By LamaXebecs

βπ’˜π’‰π’‚π’• π’‘π’“π’†π’•π’•π’š π’†π’šπ’†π’”...❞ ❝𝒅𝒖𝒅𝒆, π’šπ’π’– π’”π’‚π’Šπ’… 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒅.❞ βπ’Š'π’Ž 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒔�... More

Enter! Ahmya ______
Kakashi Hatake!
Start! Academy!
Skip!
Look Me In The Eyes
No More Fabric.
Tailed beasts?
'Pretty Eyes'
Genin exams!
Team!
First mission!
Grateful.
Noble thieves.
Troublesome Woman
Life is a drag.
Rasengan and New guest?
Hagoromo's Training!
Chunin exams and Momoshiki!
Kakashi's dog pack.
I'm afraid to sleep.
Holiday special.
Mitsuki Leaves The Leaf!
No longer a Shinobi.
Sota.
Im running out of Chapter titles.
Happy (Late) Birthday!
Collab!
Tell me a story, dad.
Overprotective Kakashi! (Short Filler.)
Thank You!
"The Talk."
New move?
Long filler
A/N
Special! (Modern) Part 1
THANK YOU!
Justice.
Don't Doubt Her.
Jiraiya And Kuramas Anger?
Black Rain
Modern Au Part 2 Special. Thank you for 2.8k!
Have a good night.
Filler cause I cant watch Boruto rn
Hook-
'Uncle' Urashiki.
"Research"
Megumi?
For Real?
Q&A?
Q&A Answers
What Everyone Thinks About Ahmya~
When Ahmya First Called Kakashi Otou-San~
Those Damned Elders.
I...Fell?
Training And First Mission As Captain!
New Ability! Curse Or Blessing?
I have no Idea what to call this chapter.
Sharinnegan.
Mai-San
"You ditched me!"
"So much for being a genius..."
Afterlife?
Heart Stopped.
Valentines Day Special!❀️
-----------------------------------------------Normal Is Bad.
Training with the Hokage, Begin!
Asura Otsutsuki.
Changing.
Belong on this team
You hate me and I don't know why
Remembrance Day
Please read A/N
Hinatas Birthday
Kara
Mission Begin!
Ao-San
Who the hell are you?
Kawaki
Confusion.
Continued Confusion.
Summer Festival~ Special Chapter
Sparring Gone Wrong
Ramen
If Ahmya and Shika were married
Special Chapter~!
Megumi-Sama
o~Awoken~o
My Sister
"Leave Me Alone!"
Boruto?
"Dobe" "Teme!"
"Release My Fiance!"
How To Kill An Otsutsuki.
Kashin Koji
Ahmya As A Sensei Special! Part I
Come Home To Me
S C U M ~
GETO STATUE ~
BARYON MODE ~
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Important A/N

Parent Teacher Conference

7.8K 201 96
By LamaXebecs

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Ahmya Hatake.

Chapter 9: Parent Teacher Conference

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Parent teacher conference.

Shoot.

 God really hates me.

Currently, I was sitting beside my old man and listening to my teachers report about my academy records.

I was trying to hide as much as I could, knowing if he said one thing bad about her the 6th hokage would punish her.

"Your grades are amazing, grades to rival even that of Itachi Uchiha." She smiles.

"But!" 

It falls.

"Your participation is not the greatest! She insults her classmates and only participates with specific people such as Mitsuki, Boruto, And Shikadai." 

Dad Glares at me and I hide even more."She could have possibly had the second highest score in Academy history if she participated and skipped less" 

Oh no.

Ooooooh No.

 he didn't know I was skipping. I can feel the sweat falling down my head as he slapped the back of my head.

"Ow ow ow!" I cried as shino-sensei sweatdropps.

"You weren't aware?" He asks.

"No. In fact I had no idea." Shino-Sensei looks at him strangely.

"We sent you a lot of absence letters, you should have received at least one." 

(Switching POV btw)

 Kakashis eye twitches as he grabs her ear and pulls on it while keeping his calm face on.

"Care to explain why I dont have any of those letters Ahmi?" She tries taking of his hand but hes kept a firm grip.

"How would I know?!" She screams as Kakashi pulls harder.

"Dont. Lie."

"A-Alright I burned them! Itai! Let go!" He looks up at Shino while still holding her ear.

"I Apologize for her actions." He looks back at the girl and pull on her ear harder.

"It won't happen again," He smiles. "Isn't that right Ahmya?" the girl anime cries and nods rapidly, apologizing to her sweat dropping sensei.

"G-Gomen! Gomen!" Kakashi lets go of her ear harshly and looks back at shino, urging him to continue as his daughter rubs her ear and cries. 

Shino clears his throat and looks back at his papers.

"Overall, Her grades are beyond excellent and is guaranteed graduation"  Shino looks at the girl and asks her a required question.

"Why do you want to be a ninja?" He asks as Ahmya stops rubbing her ear and looks back at him. Kakashi secretly smiles knowing her answer from earlier.

"I don't." Shinos eyes widen, and suddenly her talking style switches.

"All I care about is protecting those who can't protect themselves. Being a shinobi is a job that can do that, I guess thats why? Shinobi or not, I will protect everyone." She smiles as shino mimics her action.

 It seems Kakashi has different ideas though, as he grabs her ear and scolds her.

"Can't exactly do that if you skip class!" 

"I Said I was sorry! Oi oi Let go!" He lets go as him and Shino continue to discuss her grades.

They hear the girl mutter a 'Stupid old man' as Kakashi gets up and grabs her ear. He thanks shino for teaching his daughter and leaves.

"Itai! Itai! let go tou-san!" Ahmya cries.

"Quiet." Kakashi demands as they exit through the door.

"I haven't seen lord sixth express that much emotion, let alone anger." He sweatdropps. She would surely have a bruise on her ear later on, he thought.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahmya watches as her classmates speak and complain about being shinobi.

"So why do you want to be a shinobi?" Denki asks Boruto and Ahmya.

"Oh." They respond simultaneously.

"I don't Care about that." They say as Denki grabs them by the shoulder tears in his eyes.

"HEEEH?! You guys inspired me to join!"

"Geez. They say that and still get good grades. Talk about unfair." Inojin sighs as Iwabe agrees.

"Talking about the future is nice and all but...We have the graduation exams closing in on us." Shikadai says

"There are two parts right? written and the practical application exam."

"Oh yeah. A written exam huh?" Boruto tilts his head to the side boredly. "But whats the practical exam?"

"Basically it tests your practical skills." Denki explains.

"Back when I failed it was on wall climbing. If I didn't fail the written exam I would have passed it, No problem." Iwabe adds

"I heard back in the day you pass If you could do the clone or transformation jutsu."

"If thats all, It would be easy." Ahmya sweatdropps.

"The transformation jutsu Isn't the easiest. It get harder the larger your chakra is. Same with clone jutsu." The others look at her in shock.

"You cant do the transformation jutsu?!" she deadpans and transforms into her father.

"Of course I can. Its just really hard, You guys dont have a large amount of chakra and your all about average so it should be fairly easy for you. I have a much larger than normal chakra amount and if I had to guess i would say im probably originally an Uzumaki due to my hair." she informs casually.

"UZUMAKI?! Are you technically family then?!" Boruto asks, excited by the idea.

"Its possible but I highly doubt it. I never knew my biological parents and was abandoned at birth. I only guessed I was an Uzumaki because of my chakra and hair." The others look at her sadly before continuing on conversation.

"Who are the proctors?"

"it's got to be Anko-sensei or Shino-sensei."

"Whoever they are. its probably gonna be easy." boruto cockily puts his hands behind his head.

"What do you mean? You'll fail in an instant dobe." Borutos eyes turn white as he turns towards her and begin bickering.

"Anyways. The only people I would have trouble sparring with, that could be potential proctors are Konohamaru-Nii or well, maybe even dad would do it. If that so then I guess I should prepare to break an arm like before." The others sweatdropp.

"I wouldn't be so sure." Iwabe says "Depending on the proctor, only half, or even worse case, No one becomes a genin. I heard there were previous years like that." 

"What? The whole class failed?!" Denki panics.

"I guess we wont know until we take the test." Shikadai sighs.

"What a drag" Ahmya smirks as she uses his own saying, not noticing his face turn bright red.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Graduation exams huh?" Boruto says as she looks at him. they walk in silence when suddenly a camera is in their face. They blink in confusion and look up to see a male with purple marks and brown hair.

"Hey, Your students here, arent you?"

"Hey, who are you old man?" The man lowers his camera

"Old man? thats harsh. I'm Sukea, A freelance reporter"

"Oh you mean Like a reporter?" Boruto places his hands behind his head.

"Obviously Dobe." Ahmya scoffs.

"For a genius your kinda dumb" Borutos eye twitches.

"I'm here to do a story on academy students preparing to take the Graduation exams.I wan't to hear how passionate they are, What their dreams for the future are."

"Huh? A story?" Boruto grins "That sounds interesting.Ill be glad to help! Over here!I'll gather up some guys who're still on campus!"

Ahmya sighs as the man sweatdropps 

"Actually I wanted to interview you first but, thats okay.." Ahmya helps lead him to where Boruto runs off to. 

The man looks at the girl who only turns her head away and makes sure he cant see her eyes. the man sighs and looks forward.

'I guess she cant trust strangers yet. Oh well. It can't be helped. I suppose I'll have to keep that fabric for longer'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why do you want to become a shinobi?" Metal answers while punching air.

"Naturally to become a strong man like my dad! I want to see how far I can go!" He kicks the air and freezes mid step as he realizes hes being recorded. He stutters and introduces himself. Ahmya sighs and puts her hands in her pockets.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'll get to draw stuff I like," Inojin paints "and i'll make more money other than being and ordinary artist.I guess i'll be able to put my hobby into practical use.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well, Its a drag, But I'm trying to live up to my parent's expectations.And also, I really wouldn't mind being a ninja." Shikadai explains

Ahmya Gapes, and grabs the boy by the shoulders. 

"Did you seriously just say you wouldn't mind!? Your crazy! Where is the Shikadai I know release him you impostor!" She inspects his body as Shikadai blushes. 

Kakashi narrows his eyes at the boy and pushes his urge to grab her from him, instead he clears his throat and says they need to go.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"My goal is to become hokage. So first I have to become a worthy shinobi,one who is acknowledged by everyone. Is that good?" Sarada calmly says

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"I...want to become a ninja!" Class rep yells

"I don't plan on becoming a ninja. I'm going back home after the graduation to take over the family temple." some bald kid says

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm going to intermediate courses in the general middle school curriculum. When we had career week the jobs other than ninja that I tried seemed fun too,so..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cho-cho sits on a bench while chewing chips as the man turns the camera on.

"Huh? are you recording? Isn't the camera to far too the right? Come closer!" He complies

"Yeah thats the angle!" the camera tilts down as cho-cho grabs it. 

"Hey what are you recording!?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boruto leans on a wall as as ahmya looks away from the man.

"Well now... after listening to everyone,this years class is full of strong personalities."

Boruto sighs as His friend mimics this action.

"Hmm? Whats the matter?" Boruto goes off the wall and rubs his head.

"Oh. Nothing. I was just thinking how everyone's got some pretty solid ideas about their future. "

"And there were even some students who've decided not to become ninja too." Sukea adds

"Yeah. I just assumed everyone was gonna become a ninja." boruto nods

"By the way, why did you both enter the academy?" Ahmya remains silent as boruto expresses his opinions.

"I...I just wanted to get back at my stupid old man." Ahmya clenches her teeth, not at all liking how boruto talked about the man who saved her.

"And was this the only place you could do that?"

"If I followed the same path as my dad, And I did better than him...I thought everyone would have seen that i'm better than him." Ahmya gets up from her spot as the other two look at her.

"Boruto. I don't acknowledge you as the seventh hokages son you know that?" Borutos eyes widen slightly.

"Because If I did than I wouldn't call you a dobe now would I? I have a lot of respect for him you know and one of those reasons is because he fought to gain world peace. No offense but thats a lot to beat. If you want people to see you for you, You need your own reason for being a shinobi." Boruto looks down before sighing and bidding farewell to the two, leaving them alone.

"So why do you want to become a ninja?" He asks and secretly records her. She thinks for a few seconds before sighing.

"This is the only time I will reveal information or anything about me so listen, alright?" He nods

"Hokage-sama gave me a home in Konoha when others did not. He is the reason I have a great father and great friends in my life. I feel like Im indebted to him, so I'll protect Konohagakure at all costs. Not only because I need to pay off my debt but because it's my home. I have always wanted to protect people so I guess you could say. The reason That I want to become a shinobi is to Protect those who cant protect them selves and protect this peace that our ancestors fought hard to gain." she smiles at the man and prepares to leave.

"Well, I gotta go or dads gonna be worried. Ja ne!." She shunshins away leaving the man in a daze.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the next day Boruto and Ahmya are talking to the journalist once again as boruto asks why Namida had decided to quit being a ninja.

"Well its not out of the ordinary. Having completed the ninjutsu course is advantageous when your looking for a job."

"Really?" The man laughs at Boruto.

"You attend the academy but you dont know? Graduating from the program certifies that you're talented. and in this age of peace, demand for shinobi is declining in every village."

"I've seen former ninja working in other jobs here and there."

"But I think there are reasons why some refuse to give up on becoming shinobi, no matter how small the chances."

"Reasons for refusing to give up, huh?" 

"Oh so this is where you are Boruto, Ahmya." 

"Mitsuki Perfect timing! can you answer some of Mr. Sukea's questions?"

"Sorry but my conference is starting soon. Maybe next time."

"That's right... I've never seen his parents before. I wonder what they're like." Ahmya nods in agreement as boruto turns to the cameraman.

"Hey, Sukea-San..." Ahmya smirks as she thinks of a prank. "How would you like to interrupt a conference?" The man turns off his camera and looks back at the two smirking children.

"Lie, We'd better not do that."

"Huh? Why?" Ahmya asks.

"Call it a journalist's hunch." The man winks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Whats going on?" Shikadai asks as Ahmya nods

"It seems Namida really wanted to continue with being  a shinobi. Sarada was able to Coax her true feelings out." Class rep explains.

"Really? Sarada did that?" Inoichi asks

"They talked to aburame sensei and he was able to approve." the purple haired girl adds.

Shikadai smiles "Yeah. Shino Sensei is reliable at times like these." Ahmya looks at the two girls celebrating and scoffs. Shikadai turns to her and asks her if everything is okay.

"Hai. I just find it stupid to let your parents affect you on a decision this big." Shikadai sighs at the girl knowingly as he was familiar she had only known Kakashi for two years. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Thanks for the help you two." Mr. Sukea says as they stand at the academy gates waiting for the sun to set.

"Sure it was no problem!" 

"Yeah, what he said." Ahmya adds with hands placed behind her head.

" i got to listen to everyone's stories and that was great."

"Everyone's stories?" the man asks

"Yeah...I realized everyone's got their own plans.Anyway are you gonna cover graduation exams too?"

"Yes..Maybe I'll see you again soon." He begins walking away. "Oh by the way, Heres a bit of advice from your senior in life."

"Huh?"

"Walking down a path without knowing where you really want to go...Having a grace period like that isn't so bad, but if thats all you end up doing than you'll come up against barriers that you wont be able to break. Just remember that" He pulls his scarf up to his nose causing Ahmyas eyes to widen. 

"Huh? I dont really get it... Anyway, I may not look it, But I've got this knack for always managing somehow,So i'll be fine going forward."

"Dobe." Ahmya mutters.

"Ja ne!" the two academy students wave at the camera man. 

"I'll pass the exams as the top scorer! Make sure you write me up good!" 

"Hah! as if! I'm definitely going to be the top scorer!" Boruto glares playfully at her. 

"Oh yeah? Well I guess we'll see!" They bump fists and jump away from each other. 

"See ya dobe!"

"Shut it teme!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Tadaima!" Ahmya yells as she removes her shoes and walks to the kitchen..

"Tou-San? You here?" She looks around for her father but doesn't see him.

"Ah? I guess he isn't here yet."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Meanwhile~

"Now why did you have to go and do something like that?" Iruka asks Kakashi 

"Whats the big deal?  I wanted to meet and talk to the students before the graduation exams and...verify some things." He places his mask back on and begins changing his voice so it goes back to its deep tone.

"Gathering intel is a basic shinobi duty....and also.." He winks "I was curious!"

Iruka sweatdropps and sighs "You never change, lord sixth. You volunteering to supervise the graduation exams is a big help, but please dont be too hard on them." he requests

"I Know that...But even if these are peaceful times, we cant have kids with a contemptuous attitude aiming to become shinobi. Now I wonder how many will remain standing? Since my exam can be...a little challenging."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter End!

Hope you enjoyed this!

Happy birthday to anyone out there!

If you ever need someone to talk to I'm here for you!

Love Y'all~!

L, Out!

Edited February 24th, 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 101 11
꧁School Au , Abusive parent Au , Kakashi x Rin꧂ βžͺKakashi Hatake is starting his senior year of high school. But just like everything else in his life...
180K 5.1K 24
Mitsu Hatake is none other than Kakashi Hatake's only daughter, but what happens when she graduates from the Academy and becomes a Ninja herself? Wha...
Shout By shadow

Fanfiction

253K 9.8K 64
Kept apart, stayed apart. That was until they collided The great Copy Cat Ninja, otherwise know as Kakashi of the Sharingan. Kagami Hatake, otherwi...
26.3K 362 32
She had pain in her eyes as she jumped through the forest. Her clothes ripped and her whole body covered in bruises and wounds. Holding tears back as...