Love Or Destiny ( Completed )...

By KokoRao

Love or Destiny Who's plays its own game? Rank #12 in positive on 17/05/2021 More

☆ Character Sketche ☆
☆ One ☆
☆ Two ☆
☆ Three ☆
☆ Four ☆
☆ Five ☆
☆ Six ☆
☆ Seven ☆
☆ Eight ☆
☆ Nine ☆
☆ Ten ☆
☆ Eleven ☆
☆ Twelve ☆
☆ Thirteen ☆
☆ Fourteen ☆
☆ Fifteen ☆
☆ Sixteen ☆
☆ Eighteen ☆
☆ Nineteen ☆
☆ Twenty ☆
☆ Twenty - One ☆
☆ Twenty - Two ☆
☆ Twenty - Three ☆
☆ Twenty - Four ☆
☆ Twenty - Five ☆
☆ Twenty - Six ☆
☆ Twenty - Seven ☆
☆ Twenty - Eight ☆
☆ Twenty - Nine ☆
☆ Thirty ☆
☆ Thirty - One ☆
☆ Thirty - Two ☆
☆ Thirty - Three ☆
☆ Thirty - Four ☆
☆ Thirty - Five ☆
☆ Thirty - Six ☆
☆ Thirty - Seven ☆
☆ Thirty - Eight ☆
☆ Thirty - Nine ☆
☆ Fourty ☆
☆ Fourty - One ☆
Note
SIDNAAZ20
Shehnaaz Gill with Diljit Dosanjh

☆ Seventeen ☆

4.2K 389 53
By KokoRao

Chapter - 17

Getting attached with anyone is good, but when that attachment started giving you wounds became bad for you.

Shehnaaz past and her present is hit her last night when she saw him again after these years. Her mind started recalling the past again and again.

Flashback....

Sitting in the classroom she was busy with her Friend juhi. She is her only friend. There is many students in the class but she was little shy regarding that.

Just I am so scared. I hope you became my partner In project..... She said.

Sana in first year teacher gave us free will to choose ourselves or partner. But this year I don't think so......Just said with a frown because she also want jer bestie with her.

Yes I know thats why I am thinking.... She said.

There talk interrupted when professor came in with one student who have a boxe in his hand.

Good morning sir.... Students said.

Good morning to all..... he said and nods and instructed to that student to put that boxe on the table and left.

So everyone is ready for the project and project partners...... He said and everyone nods with loud "yes" in the room.

Hmm..... hear i put a box with full of numbers with half of your counter and written in twice. Everyone came one by one, when I call you by attendance and pick one of the chitt. ......

And open it in front of me so I can write your name by your no side. Which two have the same no. Chitt became partner. As simple as that......

And rule no. One is no changing of your parents. This year's project marks will add on final year marks and if k found any of you change the partner, will automatically deduct there marks...... Professor said.

Everyone chripped because was like blackmailing to them. Shrugging their thats they went one by one to professor and pic the chitt.

Shehnaaz and Sidharth are came back to back by roll no or alphabetical. First Shehnaaz go and pick her chitt. She tells her no. To professor and left because nobody picks that no. Yet.

Sidharth came next and picks the no. And tell the professor. Professor ask him to call that in class.

It's 13..... He said loudly.

Shehnaaz whines when she hear that no. She hesitantly stand. And tells her no is 13......Sidharth a nod to her and professor did his work which was he doing from half an hour.

Everyone settled down with there partners and professor gives them topics.

During all that time Shehnaaz didn't utter a word. She felt fizzy. And thinking how she work with him. Stud if the college. She didn't even know how good in his studies.

Hey..... I am Sidharth. ..... She said and forward his hand.

Amm... hi... I am Shehnaaz..... She said and shakes hands with him.

She felt so shy fir having a boy as her partner.

Umm so how we start the work. We only have a month. I Don't want bad marks in it.... He said in sternly.

Actually after that I have a free period. So we can discuss in library..... She said.

Hmm ok you go there and I'll came in few minutes.... he said and she quickly picks her stuff and left.

Sidharth smiles seeing her when she picked her stuff and left for library. He kind like her since when he saw her. He find her different from all. Few time back he tried to talk but his stubbornness stop him for this.

He is a popular and intelligent student of the college. Most of the girls droll over him. Even the nerd too. But never saw her looking at him.

In corner of his heart he thanked God to make her as his partner.

After smoking he went to library and saw her reading something. He went and sit next to her. She yelp at that moment.

But in somewhere in her mind and heart agree with her for being a partner of him.

She didn't felt any discomfort from him which she find from most of the guys. Indeed she is one of beautiful girl in college and a nerd. Most of guys ask her for date. But she never agrees.

Actually I find something related to our project. I think....ammmm..... She said and tries to explain.

Hm I am listening Shehnaaz...... He said.

Hearing her name from his mouth felt something else. She smiles and said.

Am actually I was think we divided these topic into two and do our parts then we prepare our presentation for that. Amm if you say so......

Let me think and let me check those. I also want to know which topic you are working. And one more  thing doing separate is not a bad idea but if we do together it became the best project. Just think one more time ....... he said.

She think and nods.

You are write. So after classes every in library. If do don't mind...... She asked him.

Good that is great and in weekends we can go any cafe or my room or yours  any place. I don't mind..... He said nonchalantly.

No no Cafe is good..... She said hesitantly. She don't want to invite him in her small flat.

Ok. Can I have you number, so I can contact you insist of finding in college...... He said in his positive nature.

Shehnaaz smiles and nods. After giving her number they frome there. She fund positive vibes from him.

Shehnaaz thought whatsoever she think about his wrong. Maybe...

After that day they meet each other daily. In 2 weeks they became friends. Like bffs. Juhi aslo saw them laughing and talking.

After a month they became so good friends to each other. Even they share few secrets of college. Sidharth used to like her side as she like his.

They did project so well with great presentation. Even they had the highest marks from all. Their professor and dean appreciate them because its a last project of semester.

After that they used to spend time together. Even Shehnaaz and Sidharth celebrate his and her birthdays together.

After the seconds year she sifted from her dorm to a flat. After that day most of the time Sidharth spend with her in her appartment. She cooks of him and take his care like a girlfriend. But in the end of there third year they came so close to each other.

Sidharth find her jolly nature, how caring she is. He felt attractive toward her but didn't a step thinking she didn't like it.

On the other side Shehnaaz felt her attraction is not liking its something else. She know that he don't like her. Why wou he like a nerd type.

One night both were sitting in her balcony sipping there tea as he like.

Suddenly rain started he quickly went in telling her the same. But Sana in her different world.

She stand near handstand and open her arm. She felt every drop. Her body Started drain in water. And she enjoying that rain.

Sana.... he calls and saw her fully drain. Her curve sent shiver in his body. He felt something.

Sid  aa dekh kitna achha lag raha hai.... She call him without looking at him.

He step forward and put his both hands on her waist, which makes her shock.

He slowly wraps his hand around her and nuzzle her neck. And starts giving her kisses.

She shivers after his stunt. She close her eyes. Her mind stops working. Her body stops moving just because of his touch.

With this he bit her neck and she left a sexy moan. And that all for him. He quickly turn her and claim her lips.

That soft Kissing because rough and passionate in next moments. He pick her up in bridle style. She wraps her hands in his neck and hugs him tightly.

After laying her down he hovered and looked in her eyes. She closed in agreement. He smiles and starts kissing her.

He didn't left any part of hers without kissing. During that time he finds out about her virginity. He smiles after knowing that and thanked her.

After some long night they lay beside each other.

Shehnaaz..... He said and kissed her forehead.

Hmm.... she hummed.

Do you regret..... his voice sounds nervous.

No..... she said and kissed his chest and slept.

Next day she was blushing all the time. She makes breakfast for both. Today he is going to Mumbai to meet his mom. His mom was not well.

After breakfast he said holding her hand.

Shehnaaz, what we had last night was came with some attraction. I know that you are not that type but I want you to keep this only between us. Not even  juhi. Please....

We spent time together. You are my best friend Shehnaaz.  So please because of that I don't want to lose a friend.....

You agree with me right..... he said all this hesitantly. Thinking what would she think and stops being friends with him.

She gave him her best fake smile and nod.

He left not before kissing her forehead and saying see you soon.

Closing the door. She felt someone stab a knife in her back.

Why why he says that....

That means he took this thing like benefits.
I thought he loves me too like I does.....

Thinking all this she cried and cried.

Next day she think one day he also felt his feeling toward her. She knows that, he is avoiding his feelings. Until that she have to behave like this.

She smiles and wait for him coming back.

Soon they started their friends with benefits thing. After that day they spent more time with each other intimated.

Sana also felt good with him she was only waiting for his confession.

A day before his birthday and the last day of there college after exams. After that they parted for further studies or internships.  Sidharth didn't tell her about his plans for further study in London.

That night she find some in his phone. Password was changed for the first time and he didn't tell her. The ping sound and her eyes automatically went to his phone screen shows a name and a massage saying.

Sid I am free tonight sweetie 😘.....

That massage was from one of junior of there college. A very attractive girl. Rich.

She just lay down and saw him reading the text. She was just reading his expression which he was a master in it.

Sana plans so much Tonight for his but it seems like he already had his plans.

Shehnaaz baby. I am not free today. My few friends giving me some surprise so I can't be hear  and don't wait for me tonight okay. Bye see you tomorrow...... he said and left kissing g her forehead.

Her world went upside down. Everything changed in one moment.  She think like this how many time he lied to her. After this she felt disgusted. She take a long shower scrubbing herself tightly. And cried all the time. She didn't eat anything and didn't even sleep full night.

She want to wish him but skip her thoughts she tries to sleep and dosed off.

Next day her sleep disturb by a phone call from her papa.

Flashback End.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Shehnaaz beta wake up..... Mom call her and shake her.

Opening her eyes she things again about her dream. It a dream. She think and shrug her thoughts.

Her mind is recalling everything back, but why. Why. She front thinking about that.

When the reach home. They fine surprise for them. Seeing that mom calls loudly....

Abhishek....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Stay tuned
.
How the chapter.
.
I think few questions are solved which related to there past and the 1st chapter.
.
Any questions.
.
Exactly 2006 words. Just for sweethearts.
.
Thanks for Reading.
.
Please Follow up 
.
Do Votes and Comments.
.
Share.
.
Lots of love.
.
Koko.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 17.7K 30
Doctor, you love me right? You think so? Enjoy the love story of a doctor and patient❤️
254K 20.2K 25
*Winner of Wattpad India 2020 Awards in the Fanfiction category* The male and female protagonists of this story are inspired by #SidNaaz. It is about...
35.8K 3K 19
SIDNAAZ Story NO MATURE CONTENT NO ABUSIVE WORDS SWEET & CUTE STORY ONLY POSITIVITY (PEHLE BOOKS KI TARAH) Let's see How each other Meets & FALLS IN...
400K 35.6K 56
A cousin love story♡︎ Opposite attracts , right? Yes, It does❤️ Enjoy the beautiful love story of sidharth and his naaz🌷